Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Post more of your screwed up dreams.

Old 05-15-04   #1
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,949
Post more of your screwed up dreams.

Fuck, i could'ent get ANY sleep last night. I woke up every few hours after another nightmare. I wonder if it had anything to do with the two tacos I ate last night around midnight? Anyway.

First Dream: A kitchen that was accessible through a large crack in a wood wall. Inside,there are about a dozen of disgruntled pig's wearing a chef's uniform,and one of those tall chef hats. They were working,and cooking.Walking about on thier hind legs,and about four feet tall. They kept on saying "We're the big wigs.Everyone answers to us,we are on the very top." They had sharp teeth.

Where it may have originated:

At work (a restaurant) there are several tall statues of pigs on thier hind legs wearing chef uniforms and hats. One on each side of the buffet stand. Constantly running around the restaurant, The image of the pigs were probaly etched into my subconscience.

Second dream:
This one's a little more weird than the last. I guess I was just watching the whole thing, but there was a scene in an old house. A skeletal, very old female person lived there.She was almost a living breathing Zombie. A rotted Corpse. But she was still conscience. Her nose,and ears were prosthetic, and she popped them off her face. Then a dog appeared, and I quickly became it's best friend. I decided to follow it out the door, and into the hallway. Now I am in a parking lot of a mall. The kind of parking lot that is underground,and sheltered. There was this big fat guy chasing after me, but he was a good ways behind me. Then the dog said to me that I needed some kind of a small green glowing rock to get out. It had a name,but I had no idea what it was. Everything was like a video game. In order to get to the next level, I had to get this rock. So I stopped at this cubicle, and this lady sat there surrounded by Candy. The shelves had nothing but gummi bears, lollipops, skittles,you name it. So i asked her if she had Haribo brand Gummi Bears. She said yes, and gave me an economy size package. I continued running,and the dog barked at me, leading me into a closet,just as the big guy almost got to me.
I Closed the door,but it would'ent snap shut. So the guy spotted the dog,and grabbed the dog by its collar. Then he closed the door shut, not knowing I was in there. So then i put all my weight on the door to keep it closed,and even put my foot on the wall to sustain a good defense. The guy tried jiggling the door knob first, then tried to force it open. Well, he obviously knew I was in there and started to pounding with extreme force. So much I had to put my back to the wall,and prop one foot on the wall to try to keep it closed. The guy kept yelling like a deranged mental patient,most of what he is saying makes no sense. Something about wanting to give me drugs, and pump me full of drugs,blah blah blah. So every pound that he made on the door, I felt on the small of my back. It got so crazy that I woke up,and for a split second i felt the same bruising on my back. Then it went away after a couple of minutes.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-04   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,408
I had a sex dream about Pee Wee Herman once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-15-04   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
The dream I had last.

I had a dream that I was messing around with the QuijaBoard. As I started to use it, I got possessed by a demon and I started to puke all over the place, and then these two priest would come to me and they would exercise the demon out of my body. I was cussing at them, and then I grabbed a cross and stabbed one of the priest in the throat, and blood was flying everywhere. Told the other priest to go fuck him self and go to hell. Then the Quijaboard caught on fire.

Then I dream about Stigmata, possession, and other weird shit. Don't ask me why though.
Old 05-15-04   #4
*SpaceGhost*
none

agh,he did just terrible in the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie. But hey,you can't get over that one Pee wee herman episode where he married the fruit salad. I think the talking electric chair said "If you like Fruit Salad so much why don't you marry it?" and the fucking twink did just that!
Old 05-15-04   #5
*SpaceGhost*
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
The dream I had last.

I had a dream that I was messing around with the QuijaBoard. As I started to use it, I got possessed by a demon and I started to puke all over the place, and then these two priest would come to me and they would exercise the demon out of my body. I was cussing at them, and then I grabbed a cross and stabbed one of the priest in the throat, and blood was flying everywhere. Told the other priest to go fuck him self and go to hell. Then the Quijaboard caught on fire.

Then I dream about Stigmata, possession, and other weird shit. Don't ask me why though.
Not askin' why, but commenting. I'll stop at a simple. "whoa". thats something.
Old 05-15-04   #6
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Haha!

Yeah I now. I get really weird vivid dreams.
Old 05-15-04   #7
surreal

surreal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 105,237
i was sitting on a sidewalk and a train was screeching by behind a silver, smashed fence. something sharp kept poking me from inside my right pocket and there were kids on bikes. they were real worried about me for some reason.
the city i was in had a real blue tint to it. i wasn't really touching anything, sort of floating, like in water, but i knew my feet were still touching the ground. my recollections of my dreams aren't exactly sequential as much as photographic. i don't remember any events.
i was real dirty, so was the little gulch i was in.
Old 05-15-04   #8
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,124
i have dreams involving sex with old gf's........and i have a shot ton of dreams where i kill people......spooky
Old 05-15-04   #9
surreal

that sucks.
Old 05-15-04   #10
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

neh.....they all deserve it anyway
Old 05-15-04   #11
surreal

so i assume the people killed are doctors and lawyers.
Old 05-15-04   #12
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

nope....mostly people i've never seen before.........some are my friends though.....ha!
Old 05-15-04   #13
surreal

woah. ok then.. uh.. you're a bitch.
i hate you.
Old 05-15-04   #14
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

i hate you too....but i love ham n cheese
Old 05-15-04   #15
surreal

yea i dig.
Old 05-16-04   #16
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Had a dream last night.

In the dream I woke up with blood all over me, and on top of me was an axe. So I got up walked over to a certian room in the house. Then I saw my brother Matt and his girlfriend name Sarah. In the dream I was feeling alot anger twords my brother Matt. As I went up to him. He said that him and his girlfriend got married, and that he kicked Mom and Dad out of the house, so that way both of them could live there. After he said that to me. Boy I was building up with anger and I still had blood all over me and I still had the axe in my left hand. I said "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN MOM AND DAD AREN'T LIVING HERE ANYMORE!?" Matt said "Well it means what it means." Then I couldn't take it anymore and I blew up. While he sat there laughed. I picked up the axe and chopped off his head. Then I hacked up the rest of his body, and I got more blood to go on me. But I didn't give a shit. Sara came out and saw what I did, only she stood there like a frozen statue and didn't move. Pulled a gun out of my pocked and shot her on the forehead, and then I hacked up her whole intire body. Just like I did to my brother Matt. So I pilled up all of there body parts. Walked into the kitchen, and I was looking for lighterfluid and matches, and I found them. Went back to the other room I was in, and I set both of them on fire.

Last edited by Shy shy; 05-16-04 at 12:24.
Old 05-17-04   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

My dream last night. I went on a killing spree and shot just about anybody, that would get in my fucking way. Still I enjoyed what I did, and I also didn't give a fuck about what I did. Just as long people died, that was all that really mattered to me. Hah another dream about anger.
Old 05-17-04   #18
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
spy/action/drama...

me, super hottie, the rock... a Foxhound team...

rock turns out to be bad guy...

i kill him and get the girl.

nuff said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 05-17-04   #19
Phage
Masticator

Phage is on a distinguished road
Credits: 39,818
I was inside a house, and could see into the kitchen, living room and a bedroom, which all had glass windows. A person would run past each window too foast for me to see who it was, although I knew it was the same person each time. They kept appearing at each window more and more freequently until they all the windows showed the same person. Each time I took a step towards the doors or windows, the floor would move under me so I wouldn't get anywhere. I began to run and I could see trees passing the house, as if the house was floating above the ground with me at its centre.
Old 05-17-04   #20
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

My dream was in a hospital. After I have been shot to death by the cops. As I was laying down on the operation table. These doctors and nurses were sticking me with needles and shots and they even put a tube down my throat. But, I some how got my self to stand up and I pulled the tube out of throat and began to cough out blood. Flew a couple of feet in the air from the operation table, and I was being possessed by Satan. I was in a cross figure and I had slashes going through my right arm and all the way down to my left arm. Eyes were rolled at the back of my head. Then I started to speak.............. And I said this "If you all don't worship me now. You are going to wish you worshipped me." Blood started to pour threw the windows and the room was being flooded with blood. Fire started to appear and I dropped in pool of blood, and started to spin around in a circle really fast, and I had an upside down cross slashed on top of my forehead.