Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Is anyone here a vampyre?

Old 01-21-01   #41
Dark Prince
Embracer Of The Dark

Dark Prince
Credits: 1,677
To answer the first post, if you call a evil, crule, cold-hearted, bloodsucking, back stabing son of a bitch a vampire, then yes. However, most people call them politicians.
Old 01-23-01   #42
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
Sorry i haven't been on for two days, something happened and when i kept on clicking on forums I got sent to this technical difficulties page. And the answer for you question: Read my previous posts then you'll see why I want to be one. I've been wanting to be one since I've been eight.
Old 01-24-01   #43
Darco Ranu
Face in the Mist

Darco Ranu
Credits: 385
I Belive in Vampires

I'm new here. As if anyone cares. I believe in vampires, as a matter a fact I have an exfriend that is one. I thinking being one would be cool. My dark angle is one also. Well, I'll be going.

"Phonix is rising up from the ashes once again. Born into glory then back to ashes once again. High flys the Dragon the ruler of the seven skys, riding the winds not knowing that he just can't die..."
Candlemass Ancient Dreams

Candlemass

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-01   #44
Almaric
Lurks in the Shadows

Almaric
Credits: 3,724
Pathetic mortals...

Greetings:

Darco, do not let your senses play tricks on you. The only real vampires are those who depend on others to get them through life. They "mooch" or "suck" people dry of their resources. Resources such as money, love, attention, and other such tools in life. I, myself, am one of them. I depend on my parents to get me through life, and Im fuckin' 22 years old!! I am trying to gain employment and I grow ever closer to the reality of it. They (parents) will die soon and I will be left alone except for my three sisters to confront reality all on my own. That is the true definition of society's vampire of today's world!!

By the way, the people who term themselves "vampires" and actually drink real blood, are nothing but sick individuals who need a swift kick in the ass to jog their minds back to reality!! I really hate these types of people because they make the streets I walk on all the more dangerous and unfriendly because of their whimsical ideas that everybody hates them and is out to get them!!
DISTURBED
Old 01-24-01   #45
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181

What type of vampire do you wish to become...?
Old 01-24-01   #46
Darco Ranu
Face in the Mist

Darco Ranu
I Like That

Yes, there was a somewhat accurate discription of what a vampire is. A money steeling, no loving, user, that only wants everything for themselves.However this is not all ways true. Oh well, such is life. You believe what you want I'll believe what I know. Now I must disbar some believes I've seen here, so forgive me, and by all means if you don't agree tell me...

1) Vampires can go out in the sun, but they do burn very easily. Can you say # 30 sun block, or higher????
2) vampires can eat garlic and other things like that as long as they are careful, and take some sort of pill that nutralizes it.
most all vampire can look at a cross, touch a cross, it's only if the person wareing it believes in it does it work.
4) Vampires can go into place, anytime, asked or unasked.They can even go into churches, however they prefer not to.

OK, that's it.....
Oh, please don't ask how I know all this I just do.

"Phonix is rising up from the ashes once again. Born into glory then back to ashes once again. High flys the Dragon the ruler of the seven skys, riding the winds not knowing that he just can't die..."

Candlemass

Old 01-24-01   #47
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Not the one Darco Ranu is describing. I want to be an actual vampyre. A predator of the night, who hunts the weak mortals of the daylight. I want this b/c I've felt so different from everybody, like I'm not normal, like I'm meant for something else. (No I am not crazy, it's my obssession so too bad :p ) And when I was eight I finally saw a movie about them, and I kept on gathering information on them, no matter how bogus the info was. And thus my obssession was born. I don't want to be one for childish reasons like, "Blah blah i vant to suck ur blood!" Or yeah i have all the power in the world. I want to become one for simple reasons of my own. i want to know what it's like to be a predator in that sense....ahhh I'm blabbering i hope you can understand what I'm saying.
Old 01-24-01   #48
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Not the one Darco Ranu is describing. I want to be an actual vampyre. A predator of the night, who hunts the weak mortals of the daylight. I want this b/c I've felt so different from everybody, like I'm not normal, like I'm meant for something else. (No I am not crazy, it's my obssession so too bad :p ) And when I was eight I finally saw a movie about them, and I kept on gathering information on them, no matter how bogus the info was. And thus my obssession was born. I don't want to be one for childish reasons like, "Blah blah i vant to suck ur blood!" Or "yeah i have all the power in the world." I want to become one for simple reasons of my own. i want to know what it's like to be a predator in that sense....ahhh I'm blabbering i hope you can understand what I'm saying.
Old 01-24-01   #49
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,809
If I were an actual, Bram Stoker type vampire (none of this new age crap...well maybe a Kindred, but no others), I would embrace a bunch of wiccan hippie blood dolls who had their own versions of what they thought a vampire was, and tell them they can't be hurt by sunlight. Then laugh the next evening. And laugh, and laugh, and laugh...
Old 01-24-01   #50
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Alliance Of Concerned Men
Credits: 36,396
Frankly, i don't know when crosses and holy things stopped kicking vampiric ass... The whole point is Dracula sought eternal life outside of God, immortality by drinking the blood of man instead of the blood of christ and what have you! next they're gonna say that sunlight doesn't really kill vampires, they just don't care for it much.

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-01   #51
Almaric
Lurks in the Shadows

Almaric
You are quite right Alliance...

Greetings:

I have to agree with your opinion Alliance. You have just opened my eyes to the reality of the situation...the hidden truth, if you will. I think vampires were born by man as a true act of defiance against God's will!! Now I see said the blind man!!

Darco, your mind is fogged over with pathetic thoughts of no import. I cannot believe that you believe that a vampire has to take a "neutralizing" pill just so they can eat garlic??!! How childish can you get? I dare to say that stich you just wrote is not the worst! It's bound to get a whole lot lamer!!
DISTURBED
Old 01-24-01   #52
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
lol now dat was funny.
Old 01-25-01   #53
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,809
and laugh, and laugh, and laugh...
Old 01-25-01   #54
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
::laughs continuously::
Old 01-25-01   #55
Darco Ranu
Face in the Mist

Darco Ranu
Poor Poor Humans...

Now this is getting fun... Believe what you will, and I too shall do the same, just remember Hollywood is fake...
Now I know that statement just went over everyone's head, but it's cool. I don't except you humans to understand the depts and times I come from.

Candlemass

Old 01-25-01   #56
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Ah...I don't really wanna understand All i want to be is a toysrus kid!! ::Ahem:: sorry that just came out of nowhere.....
Old 06-12-01   #57
Hotaru
Domine Dolorosa

Hotaru
Credits: 9,313
Quote:
Originally posted by EbonyDragyn
I'm totally serious about this, and if there has been a post about this before I have never seen it. And if someone points it out to me I will kindly delete this thread. But is anyone in here a vampyre?? A true immortal vampyre?? I want an honest answer. So please no one insult me b/c as I have said before If there is a thread on this already I will kindly delete this thread.

umm....yes and no. I am a vampyre, but not in the traditional, immortal, legendary sense. I am what is called a psivamp (not to be confused with psychic vampire) and I don't drink blood. I feed directly upon the energy that "normal" vamps obtain from blood.

I know it sounds really stupid/crazy, and I guess that most people would say that it is.

It cannot be explained. But the thirst is always there, and if I do not feed, I become weak. I am a slave unto myself. Please don't laugh...
Old 06-12-01   #58
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
I am with DM on this one ... hehe the irony of it is hilarious...
I will now join in on the laughter... hahahaahha...
ummm anyone want a squid... damn thingies are everywhere..
all I wanted was a many tentacled lovecraftian horror... and all I gots is a lot of squids... and Darcu Whatsis... hollywood is as fake as you...
*Gyrates in circles whilst snapping fingers and mumbling archaic words* * POOF*

AAAAAHHHAHHAHAAHHAHGHGHGH.... run its a ... WTF is it.. umm scuse me what the hell are you.. it looks like a smurf on steroids..
with black hair to boot... awww he is kinda cute methinks I keep him and name him Darcu... yeah thats a good name..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 06-12-01   #59
DarkProfanity
Elder God of Sith Kittens

DarkProfanity
Credits: 32,793
Lol...

Last edited by DarkProfanity; 06-12-01 at 22:40.
Old 06-24-01   #60
Almaric
Lurks in the Shadows

Almaric
lol im back RAH RAH

I AM NOT A VAMPIRE BUT A RAVING PSYCHOTIC LUNATIC WHO JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE FELL OFF THE DEEP END AND ANY DAY SOME PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE RAH RAH!!

I HATE VAMPIRES BECAUSE THEY ARE A PART OF OUR NIGHTMARES AND THE VOICES WE HEAR WHEN NOBODY IS LISTENING AND I CAN'T STAND THE FUCKING VOICES, THEY TELL ME TO KILL AND MAIM AND RIP AND REND AND RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

SO IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH THIS THEN..........................................................................BR ING THE VIOLENCE, IT'S SIGNIFICANT RAH RAH!!
DISTURBED