Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page God has been good to me

Old 06-25-01   #41
Vashti
damn sexy

Vashti is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,360
It seems to me Samich that you have dumped all NON christians into the category of being hell bound...by your previous posts. You never responded to any of my comments or questions in previous posts to make me see otherwise. People are individuals and there are all sorts in all different religions. Who you are... and your spiritual status should be between you and the diety you chose to worship. You should not run around condemning and judging people. It makes you look ignorant..(concidering your own god tells you in scripture not to judge others.) No religion makes you a better or happier person. There are pedafiles and murders..some claim a religion. Their are people so kind and giving..that dont claim a religion. Who is better? Who would go to heaven in the eyes of your god? It saddens me to watch people claim that a religion is the only answer.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-01   #42
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
Credits: 71,449
Vashti, I apologize for any questions you addressed to me that I did not answer. I have not been able to come around much lately.

If you would take a closer look at the context in which you pull the phrase of not to judge others you would see that you are incorrect as a whole. For Jesus said, "In the same manner you judge, you also will be judged".

Why do you suppose we have judges if we are not supposed to judge? How far are you willing to carry your personal logic to "not judge others"? Are you not judging me when telling me that I should not judge others? Are you in fact not passing judgement on me? Sure you are. And I have no problem with that.

I am sure you would tell a child that found a vile of crack that it is wrong for him to injest the substance for you would have some concern that he might be harmed if he did. In doing so, you would be making a judgement on that child or ANY individual. But you would be right in doing so. Jesus did not tell us NOT to judge. He was telling us to judge rightly. You must take the scripture as a whole and not out of context when you make the accusation against passing judgement. For in doing so you yourself just passed judgement on me by telling me I was wrong for passing judgement. Your own arguement just committed suicide.

And no where will you ever find me proclaiming that "religion" is the answer. Jesus is the answer. The bumper sticker says so.
lol.......just kidding. But Vashti, if you trust "religion" you will be immensley dissapointed. Put your trust in Jesus, and He will guide your path.

Sincerely,
Samichking
Old 06-25-01   #43
Vashti
damn sexy

Vashti is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,360
Judging the state of someones soul and where they stand with god..was the "judging" being refered to in the bible and what I was refering to. "Judge not lest ye be judged yourself." He wasnt saying their should be no judges for upkeeping laws.Spiritual judging and condemning.(sheesh) "Do not worry about the speck in the eye of the brother when you have a board in your own."

JAMES 4:12 "HE ALONE DECIDES TO SAVE OR DESTROY US ..SO WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO JUDGE OR CRITICIZE OTHERS?'"

I wasnt judging your soul..in my statement I wasnt saying what your situation with god is. ..you arent quite understanding what type of "JUDGING" the bible and myself were refering to. Jesus did NOT tell you to judge someones soul or the condition of their soul..nor to act as if you know if they are hell bound or not..you dont have the authority to do so.Only your god does The way the Bible is ignorantly interpreted is frightening. Judge on..if you must...

Last edited by Vashti; 06-25-01 at 21:58.
Old 06-25-01   #44
midnightsorrow
Fuck-Happy Fox Creature

Location: Lost in sweet dreams of surrender,embraced by fate, tracking down death
midnightsorrow is on a distinguished road
Credits: 167,155
Re: Clutch

Ok- Clutch,
You are most right I wasn't a modern Satanist. Besides of the fact that you are right in the aspect that it was very sick. Besides to the fact my own Father brought me into it. And let's face it he was sick anyways...but that is besides the point. Also most of the people invloved where interested in the most extreme aspects of Satanism. Which mean to the leaders going back to the most archic methods and ideas. I also suspect that in their own need to put a spin on things, added a cult like ideology to it. Granted that most Satanist aren't this way. I have infact met enough to constitute a large number. And from the people I talk to now---the more archic(pardon my spelling tonite)methods. They have gone to these methods because(I am only giving my opinion)I suspect that they feel most modern's are sell outs. This is what other people still involved say. NOT me, my opinion here doesn't matter. As for Christian's being weak---of course we are!!! How could we not be-we are just flesh and bone. God may live inside us but we are not God. You are as strong as your weakest link. And in that sense then Christains are weak. But at least I am strong enough to say it. I may take strength to get on your knees and pray. But trying to whack people over the head with your obviuous strenghts won't accomplish much. It will just alienate people and breeds misinformation and minstrust. Neither one of which will help anyone-Christian or Non. As for judging people--I am glad that's not my job!! God would royally pissed at me. But at the same time I am guilty of judging others. I can't help it as a human it's just something I will do until I get to heaven. I stumble along as I go-realizing that I am truely a weak person and a equally weak Christian. That's part of my spirtual walk that goes on everyday.
Finally about raging at God--I say if I can't rage to the one who made everything and everyone, then who can I? He already knows that I'm pissed at him and feel spitful. And to lie about it would be stupid. One thing a wise priest told me once was that he asked me--"Where do you put your hate when you pray?" Somedays I still don't know the answer.

". . . This is only the cold nose of the fuck-happy fox creature.
-Tip of the iceberg."--Denalay

Somedays it isn't worth chewing through the leather straps.
Hello,
I see the assassins have failed.

"Hey Courtney, aren't you a Buddahist? The goal is to obtain Nirvana, not break them up."---Madonna to Courtney Love on SNL
No magic is ever truly destructive. For what is destruction, except creation with an agenda?
Old 06-26-01   #45
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
Vashti, I apologize if you misunderstood what I was trying to say to you. I must say that the passage in question is NOT speaking of passing judgement on someone's soul, rather it is speaking of passing judgement on someone's character. Again, it must be taken as a whole and not out of the context of the sermon on the mount where he addressed several subjects. He was speaking of passing judgement on one's character. And I apologize if anywhere I have come across as one passing judgement on your soul. That is not anyone's place put His and His alone, for only He truly knows the sprititual condition of one's heart.

And I hate to do this, but what point are you attempting to make by pointing out James 4:12?

Sincerely,
Samichking
Old 06-26-01   #46
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
Credits: 9,410
about the "most modern satanists are sell-outs":
sadly, you are absolutely right...some call them teen-dabblers, i just call them dick-holes...if i have to talk about them, that is...the problem is music...people call themselves anti-christs because they like manson, or satanists just because the singer from Acheron is a reverand in the church of satan...it's sickening, but you can't do anything about it...because many misinformed christians already hate all kinds of satanists, now many satanists hate eachother, just because of the dabblers that exist...i have two people in my class who responded to a paper i had to write about satanism...one told his mom and she screamed at me for questioning god(), the other one started listening to CoF, Slipknot, Marduk etc. and now calls himself a satanist...so what should i do? he doesn't know FUCK about the religion, but he tells everyone that he is a satanist...and if he has to argue for his religion, he, of course, can't...
so now, i just won't talk to him anymore, because his very presence sickens me...
butm what can i do...

DEATH TO THE DABBLER!!!

Hail.
Jonas.
Old 06-26-01   #47
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
Clutch, I can see your point to an extent. I have personally counseled several kids that were mainly just "dabblers". They were in dire need of attention. Mainly because they had a pitiful home life if they had a home life at all.

Some were willing to listen to the Good News, some were not.
But in my experience, it has been mainly just the dabblers that I spoke with and talked to. Just kids needing attention.

Sincerely,
Samichking