Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page The abortion of logic I scraped off my shoe earlier

Old 10-21-05   #1
derdy

Flame The abortion of logic I scraped off my shoe earlier

Alright, so first, some jack ass (arsinik or someshit) posted a picture where he looked like a complete and total fucking cunt...someone spoke mildly to him and in response he insulted a whole region of people...so my mighty nipples of justice and fists of doom proceeded to tell this pompous halfwit what a ridiculous twat he was and this fuck chick wants to ban or oh wait "warn me" and I got "points" *snort lol* so now I have these two fucking tards pissing and moaning cause I called a spade a spade and telling me to read "teh rules" yeah I'll get right on that eh? Mean time, you should both suck my proverbial cock.

nice that a philosophy and religion forum is so anal and well censored (in an extremely biased way of course, lacking any logic if insulting one person is more of a contemptible infraction than insulting a whole region of people, including individuals on this board btw (um duh idiots, it was a personal attack by him shitforbrains.) all at the same time, Im guessing I just used better insults? I hope it made you cry.

Really thanks for the comedy show, please feel free to come debate the issue.
Old 10-21-05   #2
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by derdy
Alright, so first, some jack ass (arsinik or someshit) posted a picture where he looked like a complete and total fucking cunt...someone spoke mildly to him and in response he insulted a whole region of people...so my mighty nipples of justice and fists of doom proceeded to tell this pompous halfwit what a ridiculous twat he was and this fuck chick wants to ban or oh wait "warn me" and I got "points" *snort lol* so now I have these two fucking tards pissing and moaning cause I called a spade a spade and telling me to read "teh rules" yeah I'll get right on that eh? Mean time, you should both suck my proverbial cock.

nice that a philosophy and religion forum is so anal and well censored (in an extremely biased way of course, lacking any logic if insulting one person is more of a contemptible infraction than insulting a whole region of people, including individuals on this board btw (um duh idiots, it was a personal attack by him shitforbrains.) all at the same time, Im guessing I just used better insults? I hope it made you cry.

Really thanks for the comedy show, please feel free to come debate the issue.
Glad you took my advice and brought it to the bitch board. Gold star for you. As for the rest... hahahhahahahaha what a dumb twat. There was a perfectly fine thread. Arsi posted a picture, people hassled him about it, he hassled them back... Then comes 'derdy' balls out flaming Arsi, which is my dear, against the rules in the photo forum. Arsi gave ya a soft warning... did ya get it? nope. So I formally warned ya. Did ya get it? nope. So I warned ya again. FINALLY, score... you found the bitch board. Yay you.

You think it's great to get banned from forums all over the internet... What's one more?

Oh, and I think you forgot to attach a photo of yourself to your post. heh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05   #3
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

You might still want to give the rules a read... we all have to follow them, even newbs who think they're gods gift to the 'derdy derdy south'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-21-05   #4
Cucking Funt

Are there roolz here, in this forum (apart from the obvious infractions)?
Old 10-21-05   #5
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucking Funt
Are there roolz here, in this forum (apart from the obvious infractions)?
In the bitch board/*** *** *****/open discussion? No pr0n. And quoting people (bringing a quote into the bitchboard from elsewhere on df) without the authors permission is a no no.

Old 10-21-05   #6
Cucking Funt

OK. If I called Arsnik a fuckin' wigga with a questionable fe/shemale sitting upon his knee I'd get away with it?

Right?
Old 10-21-05   #7
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

you'd 'get away with it' here... not on the photo board. Course arsi has every right to come in and give you a what for as well.

Old 10-21-05   #8
Cucking Funt

Oh, I wasn't implying anything. Just testing the water, of course. He can give whatever he wants. I suppose here we can all voice our true opinion with complete fear of utter ridicule and utter rejection.

But sometimes the truth is just self-evident..
Old 10-21-05   #9
derdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
Glad you took my advice and brought it to the bitch board. Gold star for you. As for the rest... hahahhahahahaha what a dumb twat. There was a perfectly fine thread. Arsi posted a picture, people hassled him about it, he hassled them back... Then comes 'derdy' balls out flaming Arsi, which is my dear, against the rules in the photo forum. Arsi gave ya a soft warning... did ya get it? nope. So I formally warned ya. Did ya get it? nope. So I warned ya again. FINALLY, score... you found the bitch board. Yay you.
actually you vacuous cum sack, i posted it here because I didnt want my fun ruined by the "keep it on topic" reply, understand you are here for my amusement, and this should be great since seemingly youre a mental mouth breather.

do you get it sunshine?

Do I fucking care that some stupid bitch warned me? what did you expect a "yes maam" in the face of the ridiculousness of that situation?

if so get used to be disappointed. life is full of them, just ask your parents.

Quote:
You think it's great to get banned from forums all over the internet... What's one more?
youll be proud to join the ranks of white power forums, Barbra Streisand's forum, bill marr, oh yes stile project, um..."politics for the people" (man that was funny) and a bunch of other shit parades claiming "open mindedness and tolerance" ..at least the white power guys didnt claim to be open minded and tolerant ..wear it like a badge, youre keeping some fine company there.

Quote:
Oh, and I think you forgot to attach a photo of yourself to your post. heh.
Im sorry, are you hot for me? I dont bump cat but I kinda feel sorry for you so Ill put in this picture so you can go abuse your stinking gash in private.

(is my picture hat this is all about princess? typical bitch shit, thats why I dont fuck em...well that and the whole tits and vagina thing)

your picture (try not to get any on me..geh)
Old 10-21-05   #10
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
what EXACTLY is the issue? the forum has rules just like any other. obviously (as stated in the photography forum itself) flaming is NOT allowed there. you didnt read it, you got warned.

everybody gets warned at some point or another. why not try reading the rules and working with them, just like eveyrone else?
Old 10-21-05   #11
derdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywhite
the forum has rules just like any other. obviously (as stated in the photography forum itself) flaming is NOT allowed there. you didnt read it, you got warned.
obviously flaming a region of people as well as members of this forum is allowed by arsinik (or what ever Ill just call him asshole from here on out) but calling a person who would do that a twat, isnt allowed. have your rules man, but perhaps maintain some logic in them or dont be agast when someone questions the merit eh?

Quote:
everybody gets warned at some point or another. why not try reading the rules and working with them, just like eveyrone else?
I will not go gentle into that good night...rage rage against the dying of the light...and stuff.
Old 10-21-05   #12
Cucking Funt

The issue is of ego-centrical people and the freedom of speech. We all live in a democratic society where freedom of speech is encouraged and desired.

The only infractions that are really frowned upon are user's personal information and the rights of those that are not yet old enough to form a proper opinion, ie: children.

Apart from that, anything should go.

Last edited by Cucking Funt; 10-21-05 at 17:10.
Old 10-21-05   #13
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:
actually you vacuous cum sack, i posted it here because I didnt want my fun ruined by the "keep it on topic" reply, understand you are here for my amusement, and this should be great since seemingly youre a mental mouth breather.

do you get it sunshine?

Do I fucking care that some stupid bitch warned me? what did you expect a "yes maam" in the face of the ridiculousness of that situation?

if so get used to be disappointed. life is full of them, just ask your parents.

youll be proud to join the ranks of white power forums, Barbra Streisand's forum, bill marr, oh yes stile project, um..."politics for the people" (man that was funny) and a bunch of other shit parades claiming "open mindedness and tolerance" ..at least the white power guys didnt claim to be open minded and tolerant ..wear it like a badge, youre keeping some fine company there.

Im sorry, are you hot for me? I dont bump cat but I kinda feel sorry for you so Ill put in this picture so you can go abuse your stinking gash in private.

(is my picture hat this is all about princess? typical bitch shit, thats why I dont fuck em...well that and the whole tits and vagina thing)

your picture (try not to get any on me..geh)
Are you trying to be witty? You're failing miserably. I rather enjoy it when people talk shit to me when it's at least, funny. What's your beef? That I warned you? Arsi gave you a chance, you didn't heed it. The rules were here long before you were, and they'll still be here long after you're gone.

And wait, who said we're open minded? hahaha bigger battles than this have gone on in the history of this forum, don't think yourself too important.

So, on with the reply:

-yeah, I'm sorry but out around the board you need to do your best to keep your posts on topic. That would apply to the photo forum as well as any forum aside from offtopic and here.

-I'm glad I amuse you. <3 I amuse myself too.

-If you don't like the rules or the people or the mods here, see that little 'X' in the upper right hand corner of this window? Click it.

-ha... my parents. I guess it's hard to insult someone you don't really know... or when your faculties are lacking.

-do I care if you get yourself banned...? heh... I don't like seeing people get banned actually, but if their douchbaggery reaches unacceptable limits (or they're a dirty spammer), I'll be happy to push the button myself.

-hot for you... um, no. While I am bi, and you do have a nice body, I don't care for drama frenzied pic whoring bitches with brown bag faces... well, not since I grew up anyway. (I mean, I'm sure it's fine for some (a lot even, who knows), but I'm a bit more picky when it comes to women I'll fuck) I made the comment about you forgetting to attach a photo because the majority of your posts have photos of your mug attached. Thank you for the laughter when you attached yet another.

Last edited by >FuckDoll<; 10-21-05 at 17:17. Reason: typo
Old 10-21-05   #14
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
Quote:
obviously flaming a region of people as well as members of this forum is allowed by arsinik (or what ever Ill just call him asshole from here on out) but calling a person who would do that a twat, isnt allowed. have your rules man, but perhaps maintain some logic in them or dont be agast when someone questions the merit eh?

I will not go gentle into that good night...rage rage against the dying of the light...and stuff.
A) arsi is a mod. if he steps out of bounds, he gets warnings too.
b) stop playing the 'oh-life-is-so-terribly-unfair' card.
C)how very poetic of you. a rebel...like we havent seen THOSE before! XD

Last edited by harli; 10-21-05 at 17:22.
Old 10-21-05   #15
Jobe

Must be rag week...
Old 10-21-05   #16
Cucking Funt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe
Must be rag week...
That's it. You're banned!!!!!
Old 10-21-05   #17
Jobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucking Funt
That's it. You're banned!!!!!

Damm do I get street cred to go with that too, and a large order of fries
Old 10-21-05   #18
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:

ArSiNiK did not flame a 'region of people' He used the words 'corn-fed south' and 'durty souf' in a reply to Wicked Lady (who happens to be, guess what? from the south) If that's what you call flaming, you need to grow a thicker skin.

Old 10-21-05   #19
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:
oh, and ice cream.

Old 10-21-05   #20
Cucking Funt

Quote:
How about a bandanna? They are very popular with the fe/shemales, you know?