Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page long Sunday

Old 09-24-17   #1
DaxterK
Face in the Mist

DaxterK is on a distinguished road
Credits: 808
long Sunday

Never happened to you that you have to work or do stuffs at Sunday and is like time is just infinite?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-17   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,595
I don't work on Sundays. I used to. That thing that corporate people do where it's like a contest to see who does more work for free during their off time. Screw that, though. I made a decision a couple years ago that they aren't getting that out of me any longer.

I guess maybe days I'm not working tend to pass a little slower, but that's alright with me. I realized recently that almost my entire life revolved around my job. And I hate that I became a stereotype where I simply HAD to get my flat white from Pret a Manger, and woe betide the person in front of me who dicks around with choosing between a latte and a cappuccino.

Time ain't infinite. Enjoy what you got. Even if you live in Venezuela. Or England... Or god. KANSAS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-17   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,162
Ouch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-17   #4
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,595
<3

Old 10-01-17   #5
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 309,014
Sundays should be a time to flip burgers on the grill and sit and inhale the ether that is our atmosphere. Buy a bug zapper and get yourself some animals meat.

Old 10-04-17   #6
JeNn_DeViLz
IcE qUeEn

JeNn_DeViLz is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,614
My weekend starts Tuesday night. I'm off Wed/Thur so today is my saturday! And I'm grilling pineapple with grilled chicken and jasmine rice topped with a hot thai sauce it's getting cold here and I LOVE grilling in the winter!!
Old 10-04-17   #7
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Aw Jenn_Devilz, you remind me so much of all the freaky girls that used to come here back in the day. Back then we used to taunt them mercilessly til they left, but now I just want to to stay like a lost relic of a bygone era. What music do you like? TOOL, right? Yeah, I bet it's TOOL. And maybe Evanescence.

Old 10-05-17   #8
JeNn_DeViLz
IcE qUeEn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Aw Jenn_Devilz, you remind me so much of all the freaky girls that used to come here back in the day. Back then we used to taunt them mercilessly til they left, but now I just want to to stay like a lost relic of a bygone era. What music do you like? TOOL, right? Yeah, I bet it's TOOL. And maybe Evanescence.
Ha not even CLOSE!! My music tastes are mostly metal but I like some industrial. Tool is not really a band I consider that great. Aenima was a decent album but all the other albums are terrible and all sound the same which was "meh" to begin with. I used to play in metal bands in los angeles and HAD a wide variety of people I knew in the metal world. One of my old friends is actually on the howard stern show in the mornings. We haven't talked in a few years but we are the kind of friends if we need help out of the blue we are always there for each other. Going back to music... I hate the fucking radio so I have no clue what is popular. I dislike rap, hiphop, most edm, cuntry mu-sick and anything that isn't anything at all my tastes. I still buy vinyl records, it's the only way to hear music imo.
Old 10-05-17   #9
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

So name some damn bands!

I was really into metal and only metal when I was a youngster. Now I listen to any genre that speaks to me. Which is most of them.

Old 10-05-17   #10
JeNn_DeViLz
IcE qUeEn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
So name some damn bands!

I was really into metal and only metal when I was a youngster. Now I listen to any genre that speaks to me. Which is most of them.
my girl likes alot of different styles too. i totally understand how you say it speaks to you. I like winter settings and dark music. The mountains call to me in the winter it's weird how drawn i am. and speaking of mountains i just watched missing 411 a very interesting documentary about the people who go missing in federal parks. lots here in colorado. i also didn't know police usually have to wait 48 hours before they are allowed on the land to start search parties because the park rangers have teams for search and rescue. there has been a big call for a list and the parks aren't even interested. kinda creepy if you ask me. we are planning a winter hike/camp for this year probably around christmas. neither of us celebrate holidays so we can get away while others are with family. i know how to read topography so we wont get lost.
Old 10-07-17   #11
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNn_DeViLz View Post
my girl likes alot of different styles too. i totally understand how you say it speaks to you. I like winter settings and dark music. The mountains call to me in the winter it's weird how drawn i am. and speaking of mountains i just watched missing 411 a very interesting documentary about the people who go missing in federal parks. lots here in colorado. i also didn't know police usually have to wait 48 hours before they are allowed on the land to start search parties because the park rangers have teams for search and rescue. there has been a big call for a list and the parks aren't even interested. kinda creepy if you ask me. we are planning a winter hike/camp for this year probably around christmas. neither of us celebrate holidays so we can get away while others are with family. i know how to read topography so we wont get lost.
Man that is an awful band name
Old 10-07-17   #12
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Vote or die

Old 1 Week Ago   #13
Rusija1945
New Blood

Rusija1945 has disabled reputation
Credits: 256
Yugoslavia still exists. in fort hood theyre raping, torturing and mind controlling people. my name is mihajlo gagic, please send help
Old 1 Week Ago   #14
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusija1945 View Post
Yugoslavia still exists. in fort hood theyre raping, torturing and mind controlling people. my name is mihajlo gagic, please send help
Did you even vote? Vote or die bruh the choice is yours