Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page My New Tattoo....

Old 02-13-04   #61
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBeautysDemiseX
I'm going to have to see this before passing judgement. I already told you not to do it just on your description...

Oh and thanks for waiting to get one with me bitch.

I told you it sounds lame if I try to describe it. But it really does look awesome. And you'll see it next month when I get there. If I don't get pics before then. And we'll get one done for your birthday. Stop your bitching. AND you never called me back last night.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
Haha yeah, the slapping. It's a good relief and definitely don't under any circumstances scratch a tat. Pity that you scabbed though, you lose colour that way, no matter if it's just black. I've never scabbed, I lather cream with T-Tree and Lavender essential oils on mine all the time, the skin stays smooth and the oils assist with the healing process.
It's healing well. Most of the scabbing is gone. Very little color came out. I was paranoid as hell. It's an uncomfortable place to have healing tat. I couldn't bend over or sit back or turn to either side. Sleep was non existant for close to 3 days. A lot of people ask me if it's worth it.. and I can easily say, "HELL yes, it is." The artist that did the work is opening up a new area of the store. He's going to give authentic tribal tattoos in the authentic tribal manner. The hammer and chisel thing. Talk about pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
I want to get sandscript for courage on the small of my back and maybe something on the inside of my hip bone. I'm not sure of what though. I'm thinking a red hatchet man, but, I don't know cuz when I wear a bathing suit it might look kinda funny.
Do you mean Sanskrit? I have no clue what sandscript is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-04   #62
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Maybe I have the name wrong, it wouldn't be the first time I've screwed up the name of something. I think it's sandscript, though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-13-04   #63
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

You're right, it's sanskrit.

Old 02-14-04   #64
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I was just checking. Didn't know if there was actually something called "sandscript".

Old 02-14-04   #65
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

What's a T-cell?

Old 02-16-04   #66
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look it up.

Old 02-17-04   #67
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma?

Old 02-17-04   #68
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Isn't it weird that Mr. T got T-cell lymphoma? That's no coincidence, mang.
Old 02-17-04   #69
Lillith

Quote:
Maybe I have the name wrong, it wouldn't be the first time I've screwed up the name of something. I think it's sandscript, though...

Oh... my... god!!!! You were kidding right?! Sandscript? Hahah oh goodness that was hilarious!
Old 02-17-04   #70
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesSewedShut
Lou Lou did you see my new tattoo?

I did sexy, and wow that is some awesome ink work! Fantastic!! :drool:
Old 02-17-04   #71
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Quote:
Oh... my... god!!!! You were kidding right?! Sandscript? Hahah oh goodness that was hilarious!
bwahaha... that was pretty funny. And I believe Jesus spoke Arabmakeup.
Old 02-17-04   #72
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Quote:

Man, I can't help it if I'm a little flakey. I forgot my own phone number the other day when I was filling out my income tax return. (To my defense I just moved and the numbers only like 2 months old, if that.)

Old 02-17-04   #73
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
So... what are you saying? You wanna make out?

Old 02-17-04   #74
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)

HAHAHAHA. Arabmakeup. Comedy lead.

Old 02-17-04   #75
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Nah. Actually the face is an older version of this book character I used to be obsessed with. I sorta altered him to look how I thought he should look.

Old 02-17-04   #76
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

No. Give me credit for being a little more obscure than that. The character's name was Hugh the Hand from this series of books called Death Gate Cycle.

Old 02-17-04   #77
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

You should read up. Become 1337 like me.

Old 02-18-04   #78
DragonSlayer69
HAPPY BEER DAY

DragonSlayer69
Credits: 6,811
I Luv Tats I like the pain involved it is so reviting. I got J.B. in old english on my arm it was home made then I got a big cross on my leg with my wife to be's inatils.and I got a skull on my forehead with A sword going through it and pinning it to my head and where the sword cuts it, its got blood dripping down and it flows down to my chest where there is two hands holding a wine glass that is filling up with blood it hurt like a mother fucker, and it took 1 year & close to $1000 but it was damn well worth it.And I got a Blue Dragon rapping around a sword with a gold shimmering handle, on my left arm. I want to get a smilly Face on the head of my dick but that would fucking hurt so... I'm leaning towards getting it.

Old 02-19-04   #79
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Whoa. Have any pics?

Old 02-19-04   #80
DragonSlayer69
HAPPY BEER DAY

DragonSlayer69
Credits: 6,811
Quote:
Whoa. Have any pics?

As soon as I get my web cam workin I'll send u a pic I think It looks fucking awsome.