Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-05   #161
Jordyn
paraphiliac
 
Jordyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the Big Sky Country
Posts: 24,684
Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowborn
Right, but many of them go back to Mexico once the harvest is finished and take whatever they've earned home. The reason I mentioned that is that it is a statistical fact that there are less illegals deported during harvest season than any other time of the year, even though there are more of them coming across the border. Why is that, do you think? Answer: Cheap labor means lower prices, so it becomes an accepted evil in the name of the almighty dollar.
lower prices for who?

i live in florida and still pay outrageous prices for fresh fruits and vegetables, most aren't even from florida

i like the little farmers selling their veggies on the side of the road, not as expensive as stores and the food seems to taste better, no imports needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMeat
I`d like to see them try and outsource Blockbuster. Expecting people to go to India and come back again just return their videos within a 3 day time limit would be the worse business move ever.
actually they've eliminated late fees, so they can keep movies longer if they need to... and not blockbuster directly, but they are pushing online renting now...and everything tech seems to go overseas.
__________________
blah, blah, blah...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05   #162
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek
 
Shadowborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Spokane, Wa
Posts: 10,120
Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
lower prices for who?

i live in florida and still pay outrageous prices for fresh fruits and vegetables, most aren't even from florida
Odd, I usually find fruits and veggies fairly cheap over here. Heck, you can get fresh fruit like pears or grapefruit (for Kat, not me, yuck) at 10lbs for $10 at Albertson's. It's the organic stuff that ends up being more expensive than anything else.
__________________
Shadowborn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I feel this way on DF...a lot.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05   #163
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek
 
Shadowborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Spokane, Wa
Posts: 10,120
Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Oh...and last I saw, circa 20 minutes ago, GWB was still alive and kicking.
__________________
Shadowborn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I feel this way on DF...a lot.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05   #164
thefallenikarus
the one without wings
 
thefallenikarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Pgh pa more specifically dormont
Posts: 346
thefallenikarus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 7,586
dammitt the sniper missed
__________________
emo to english translations.
"lets go cut ourselves"- lets go to starbucks.
"I bleed black" - venti carmel macchiato, please.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05   #165
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro
 
Oazaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 307
Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
The Method of The Bush Administration's Deaths

Death Threats of any sort are not allowed on Darkforum. Do not make any regardless of intent. Consider yourself publicly warned. Another offense of any sort wil result in your immediate Ban.

This post has been edited due to content(I.E. Death Threat).

Thank you;
Dyshade
__________________
Azrael ibn Shaitan.

Last edited by Dyshade; 02-19-05 at 22:32.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05   #166
Peter
Non-sequitur
 
Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: UK, Middlesbrough
Posts: 2,832
Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
Cheney could probably use some high doses of cannabis.
__________________
Thanks. Find out exactly what to think, next.

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05   #167
Synikul
fucking jackass
 
Synikul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: in the past
Posts: 4,398
Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Let us know how the visit from the Secret Service agents goes. That sentence is enough for them to make a house call. They really do search the internet daily looking for things like that.


You hate Bush and would like to see him dead. I get it. Have you considered the consequences of a man with the launch codes to the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet being on LSD for a week while slowly ripped apart by demons?



The Secret Service agents are going to work you over pretty hard if you don't tell them who your friend is. It doesn't matter if this is all a joke. They aren't known for their sense of humor.

((Sorry had to edit out the quotes.))

Last edited by Dyshade; 02-19-05 at 22:33.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05   #168
SourMilkSea
That's right.
 
SourMilkSea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I think I'm somewhere... Yeah I think I'm somewhere in Washington.
Posts: 214
SourMilkSea is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,026
seriously...
__________________
"Personally, I'm in favor of democracy, which means that the central institutions of society have to be under popular control. Now, under capitalism, we can't have democracy by definition. Capitalism is a system in which the central institutions of society are in principle under autocratic control. "

-Noam Chomsky
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05   #169
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro
 
Oazaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 307
Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Death Threats of any sort are not allowed on Darkforum. Do not make any regardless of intent. Consider yourself publicly warned. Another offense of any sort wil result in your immediate Ban.
Yeah, thanks Dyshade, gotta love the consistency. I mean, consider the title of this thread and what most of my posts on it have been about. Why, I wonder, do you only now consider it to be a "death threat", when for over a year I've been saying, on this forum and this thread, that Bush would be dying by my hand? And all those posts were read both by you and by other moderators, and by Gargoyle himself, and none of them considered it a death threat, nor did they edit or delete the material. So, why now Dyshade? Just out of interest and all...

I would also point out that a threat is

Quote:
an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage
ie the expression of the intention to take such-and-such violent action at some point in the future. Whereas what I'm saying on this thread is that Bush will die not because of anything I will do at some point in the future - indeed I have no intention of taking any further action whatsoever against him or his administration in their own persons - but because of already-established factors, because of things which have already occurred in the past, are done and gone. Hence, no future intention of causing bodily or other harm is present, hence no death "threat", nor any other sort of threat, is explicit or implied in my work here. Not unless you're logically misconstruing the meanings involved here...

You can view it as a prophecy if you like, or as a description of already-established circumstances, but to view it as a death threat really is pushing the boundaries of viable interpretation more than a little. Not to mention, once again, the glaring inconsistencies involved between your recent action and the moderators' past position on this very topic...

As for banning me, well go for it if you believe such action would be just or is required of you. To this I am completely indifferent. I would point out though that such action, if it interferes with or hinders my path and its expression, will result in only temporary results, ie I'll be back, one way or another, to quote Arnie and Kitiara all in one. As to how it will come to pass that in such an eventuality I would return, that, my friend, I leave up to your imagination. Though, just in case you’re feeling paranoid today, rest assured that your own death would NOT be involved in the process. Darkforum and its moderation / admin team have been good to me in times past, allowing me to carry out my work unmoelested and in relative peace. This I appreciate, and such hospitality gives its own requirements in terms of reciprocal action to the man of honour who receieves it. And besides, you're far too much fun to kill and your heart's in the right place at the end of the day, and you helped me to discover a couple of things I didn't know. Rather, that side of it all relates to how the internet is a living, conscious entity (though most chaos mages could have told you that already…) and how, what with all the changes and all, it’s beginning to acquire a will of its own…

Oh and Synikul, I really am completely indifferent to the plans and abilities of police, government agents and the like. This is because this world really is an evolutionary system and none can restrict or oppress you unless you give them the esoteric permission to do so by holding fear within you towards them and their tools. Then they can arrest, beat, torture, etc you to teach you to overcome that fear, so that the spiritual lesson of overcoming fear is learnt. And besides, for all my patience, I do know what powers I have at my disposal and I have used them more than a few times to demonstrable effect. If necessary, I could just walk out of any police station that tried to hold me, sooner rather than later, through the utilization of said occult abilities. One way or another...

And as for death, that holds no thrall for me either. Been there, done that in fact. And truth to tell it's more fun on the other side and I'm more powerful there (more accurately: I can express my truer nature more freely there). So death for me would just be like a power-up charge and a freedom from restriction. Not that I pursue death. I'm willing to hang around here and do what needs to be done provided life and Spirit make it relatively easy and pleasant for me to do so. But if death comes, welcome. And I've got fun things like The Zhedhi Resurrection Corps at my disposal too...

So no worries there. But thanks for your concern.

And besides, having balls and living with courage, doing what you know needs to be done to make this world a better place, and not letting fear or cowardice hold you back from that path, is far more important a consideration in the sort of life I wish to lead (freedom, justice and the warrior’s path), the sort of person I wish to be (just, honourable, willing to take a stand, etc), than cringing and cowering just because the governments and their agents think they’re big boys because of all the funky technological tools and resources which they have at their disposal. And besides, my tools are cooler than theirs, and more powerful…

And as for the launch codes, not a problem if he can’t move physically at the time in any way whatsoever except to scream…

Quote:
This post has been edited due to content(I.E. Death Threat).
I would ask that you reverse this decision for after all, as has been pointed out, no such death threat was made, implied or intended. Your choice though, of course. It is good for us all to stand or fall by our own words, actions and understanding after all I feel...

Oh and Jordyn, you always come up with the best avatars babes! Though Lillith's Shi was pretty cool also as I recall...

all the best all,
Oazaki.
__________________
Azrael ibn Shaitan.

Last edited by Oazaki; 02-20-05 at 00:20.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05   #170
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
Yeah, thanks Dyshade, gotta love the consistency. I mean, consider the title of this thread and what most of my posts on it have been about. Why, I wonder, do you only now consider it to be a "death threat", when for over a year I've been saying, on this forum and this thread, that Bush would be dying by my hand? And all those posts were read both by you and by other moderators, and by Gargoyle himself, and none of them considered it a death threat, nor did they edit or delete the material. So, why now Dyshade? Just out of interest and all...

I would also point out that a threat is



ie the expression of the intention to take such-and-such violent action at some point in the future. Whereas what I'm saying on this thread is that Bush will die not because of anything I will do at some point in the future - indeed I have no intention of taking any further action whatsoever against him or his administration in their own persons - but because of already-established factors, because of things which have already occurred in the past, are done and gone. Hence, no future intention of causing bodily or other harm is present, hence no death "threat", nor any other sort of threat, is explicit or implied in my work here. Not unless you're logically misconstruing the meanings involved here...

You can view it as a prophecy if you like, or as a description of already-established circumstances, but to view it as a death threat really is pushing the boundaries of viable interpretation more than a little. Not to mention, once again, the glaring inconsistencies involved between your recent action and the moderators' past position on this very topic...

As for banning me, well go for it if you believe such action would be just or is required of you. To this I am completely indifferent. I would point out though that such action, if it interferes with or hinders my path and its expression, will result in only temporary results, ie I'll be back, one way or another, to quote Arnie and Kitiara all in one. As to how it will come to pass that in such an eventuality I would return, that, my friend, I leave up to your imagination. Though, just in case you’re feeling paranoid today, rest assured that your own death would NOT be involved in the process. Darkforum and its moderation / admin team have been good to me in times past, allowing me to carry out my work unmoelested and in relative peace. This I appreciate, and such hospitality gives its own requirements in terms of reciprocal action to the man of honour who receieves it. And besides, you're far too much fun to kill and your heart's in the right place at the end of the day, and you helped me to discover a couple of things I didn't know. Rather, that side of it all relates to how the internet is a living, conscious entity (though most chaos mages could have told you that already…) and how, what with all the changes and all, it’s beginning to acquire a will of its own…

Oh and Synikul, I really am completely indifferent to the plans and abilities of police, government agents and the like. This is because this world really is an evolutionary system and none can restrict or oppress you unless you give them the esoteric permission to do so by holding fear within you towards them and their tools. Then they can arrest, beat, torture, etc you to teach you to overcome that fear, so that the spiritual lesson of overcoming fear is learnt. And besides, for all my patience, I do know what powers I have at my disposal and I have used them more than a few times to demonstrable effect. If necessary, I could just walk out of any police station that tried to hold me, sooner rather than later, through the utilization of said occult abilities. One way or another...

And as for death, that holds no thrall for me either. Been there, done that in fact. And truth to tell it's more fun on the other side and I'm more powerful there (more accurately: I can express my truer nature more freely there). So death for me would just be like a power-up charge and a freedom from restriction. Not that I pursue death. I'm willing to hang around here and do what needs to be done provided life and Spirit make it relatively easy and pleasant for me to do so. But if death comes, welcome. And I've got fun things like The Zhedhi Resurrection Corps at my disposal too...

So no worries there. But thanks for your concern.

And besides, having balls and living with courage, doing what you know needs to be done to make this world a better place, and not letting fear or cowardice hold you back from that path, is far more important a consideration in the sort of life I wish to lead (freedom, justice and the warrior’s path), the sort of person I wish to be (just, honourable, willing to take a stand, etc), than cringing and cowering just because the governments and their agents think they’re big boys because of all the funky technological tools and resources which they have at their disposal. And besides, my tools are cooler than theirs, and more powerful…

And as for the launch codes, not a problem if he can’t move physically at the time in any way whatsoever except to scream…



I would ask that you reverse this decision for after all, as has been pointed out, no such death threat was made, implied or intended. Your choice though, of course. It is good for us all to stand or fall by our own words, actions and understanding after all I feel...

Oh and Jordyn, you always come up with the best avatars babes! Though Lillith's Shi was pretty cool also as I recall...

all the best all,
Oazaki.
Nowhere within this thread do you make implicit threats where-in you yourself suggest that it will be you doing the killing. Beyond that we have a no tolerance Rule against implicit Death Threats whether they be targeted at a member or another especially if they are as well drawn out as yours was. it is now in your hands to follow the rules as they are layed out or to do as you will and be Banned.

Within any society there are Rules. You either learn to follow them or you learn to break them without getting caught. You got caught. Your post was Reported and action was taken. You have been warned.

((Now for my personal feelings toward your above rant--- and yes indeed it is exactly that-- IE a chaotic rant that befits one with such childlike notions such as yourself))

I do not in any way fear you nor am I in any way paranoid of any actions that you might take to attempt harming me. You are absolutely harmless to me. There is nothing you could do in any shape, way, or form to harm me. You grant yourself far too much in the way of "power" when in fact you are powerless.
Yes you could come back if you were Banned. Once it was known that you were back you would once again be banned for evasion. No sweat off my brow as it only takes a few clicks of the mouse button. Your prior posts were all harmless fiction which attempted several predictions as to when and how Bush might die. The one that was edited took a far more harmful turn in that it actually expressed an implicit threat against another. There is a huge difference though it is one I suppose one as deluded by the froppery of deviant behaviour such as yourself might miss.

Do what you will. As nothing which you do can bring me harm. The only harm it can bring is upon yourself.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05   #171
SourMilkSea
That's right.
 
SourMilkSea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I think I'm somewhere... Yeah I think I'm somewhere in Washington.
Posts: 214
SourMilkSea is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,026
http://www.darkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63
__________________
"Personally, I'm in favor of democracy, which means that the central institutions of society have to be under popular control. Now, under capitalism, we can't have democracy by definition. Capitalism is a system in which the central institutions of society are in principle under autocratic control. "

-Noam Chomsky
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05   #172
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro
 
Oazaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 307
Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Well, I guess I can understand your perspective Dyshade, for all that I happen not to personally agree with it. I'm quite happy to play this one your way for the moment though, primarily because I do not as yet have any choice in the matter as you can currently control the programmes on which Darkforum is run more than I. However, that will change in the near future, for I will soon (boy, you're going to love this one) have the power to move all computer programmes, all the internet, and all software, directly, through focused intent of the mind. Part of becoming 4D and all. Then, of course, I'll do as I like in this regards, for I will have the requisite power to do so. For there are no rights, only power. And the laws of Creation. And there are no rules either, ultimately, only power. And the laws of Creation. If you have greater power than another in a particular sphere, then you can enforce your will in that sphere. We each do so in our own way, as we feel is right and as our personal morality inclines. Me, I go with Divine Justice (ie justice as it is defined by the Laws of Creation themselves) and freedom. You, fundamentally, are in an alchemist and so your values and approaches would fundamentally be different from mine, for my path is the Strategist's and the Warrior's.

Anyway, I'd also like to point out that in my previous post on this thread I did specifically say that I would not kill you, or attempt to kill you if you prefer that "more modest" phrasing, and I thought that the meaning was implicit therefore that I would also not be trying to do you any harm by my arts or the tools at my disposal. If it wasn't obvious enough I apologize, and have stated it explicitly now. To repeat, explicitly: because of the demands hospitality shown have on a man of honour (such as I consider myself to be and in fact am), I have no intention whatsoever of seeking to harm in any way by esoteric means you or any other moderator, member or admin of darkforums, nor will I so harm any such. So I do hope that's clear now.

I would also point out that you are wrong about my power and the strength, inviolability in fact, of the tools I have at my disposal. And also, I have explicitly claimed and stated that Bush would die as a result of the actions of my own hand many, many other times on this thread. Including, to be absolutely explicit, many times before the post of mine which you recently edited, in posts previous to that post. For example, here's one from the 20th November 2004:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
On this thread many have stated that it is a possibility that George W Bush will die yet for causes that I was not the author of. Yet this thread was started with a quicunx of the Earth and Uranus. The quicunx is the most difficult to understand and most unusual of all aspects in that it is oft perceived to be inharmonious in its effects, and sometimes not. In fact how it works is that it is very harmonious in its effects, but in a very forceful, dominating, and oft unusual and unexpected, way. In the sort of way which leaves no room for doubt in other words. Which, in this context, interprets as:

A very strongly recognizedly successful (Uranus in quicunx aspect) prediction (Earth, the native itself).

That prediction being the one made by me on this very thread, namely that George W Bush would die as a result of the actions of my hand.
But I'm not going to argue these points. My personal theory is that back last year you didn't, egoically or subconsciously, believe that my astrological tools and methods of waging war held any validity. Now, with the earthquakes, increasing seismic activity, accelerated freak weather patterns, I AM's death and the rest - all of which were predicted by me last year, and attributed to the actions of my hand then (ain't the astrological tools great? No, I guess you still don’t consciously assent to that proposition), well... you're beginning to feel their validity at least subconsciously and so you take it seriously, at least subconsciously, when I now say that Bush will die as a result of the actions of my own hand. Egoically, consciously, of course you do no such thing, but our actions do, in practice, stem predominantly from our subconscious minds, albeit thru conscious personality egoic filters.

Another reason of course is that the method of death I attributed to the Bush administration in that deleted post was indeed quite horrific. And you're fundamentally a decent guy at heart, so that was something you reacted against. A bit along the lines of "Not even Bush & Co deserve such a death”. Though, of course, again, consciously, egoically, you do not see it like that I shouldn't think...

There are however solid esoteric reasons for its manner, namely that I am feeding through them the karma pertaining to the USA government's past restriction of drugs, and also I am expressing within their own beings / bodies the karma pertaining to World War III, rather than allowing them to express it outwards into the world. Admittedly, I am also making things harsher than they could for them, but hey, I think it's still quite a benign expression of the operation of divine justice, considering what that karma, and they, would do if expressed out into the world-at-large through the full Armageddon scenario.

But yes, it has all been a very interesting journey, at least from my perspective, but I think from many others' also. And now we near our destination. I do watch with something akin to academic interest to see how long you will maintain your skeptical position in the face of my works, as the external drama escalates. Personally I'm kinda thinking that the first of the big earthquakes coming to the USA this year will convince you. If not, I'm sure the second one, with its associated wider-field drama, will. Still, interesting to watch.

all the best man,
Oazaki.
__________________
Azrael ibn Shaitan.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05   #173
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Within any society there are Rules. You either learn to follow them or you learn to break them without getting caught. You got caught. Your post was Reported and action was taken. You have been warned.
.
Re-read that statement again. That post was reported and was found to be against the Rules of Darkforum. I set aside personal feelings when making decisions here. In prior posts you may have stated the same thing. If so and as you just stated in you prior post I must now investigate this thread. If I find more statements i will have to delete the entirety of this thread or maybe just those offending posts.

Just because you were not caught before does not make it OK to do. That is akin to stating that just because you took someones wallet and all of thier money once and did not get caught it is OK to do it again. When it is clearly not OK to do.

So say what you will now I have to waste some time reading every single post of yours within this thread. Something I am not keen on because of the pile of BS I must wade through.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05   #174
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro
 
Oazaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 307
Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Re-read that statement again. That post was reported and was found to be against the Rules of Darkforum. I set aside personal feelings when making decisions here. In prior posts you may have stated the same thing. If so and as you just stated in you prior post I must now investigate this thread. If I find more statements i will have to delete the entirety of this thread or maybe just those offending posts.
Well, if you like Dyshade old boy. And, I would add and strongly emphasise, if you believe it would be the just, central and correct thing to do. You could save yourself the trouble though if you just logically re-examine the objection you (and presumably the other members of the moderation team) hold towards this thread and my posts upon it, namely that they contain Death Threats within them. As already explicated:

Quote:
I would also point out that a threat is

Quote:
an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage


ie the expression of the intention to take such-and-such violent action at some point in the future. Whereas what I'm saying on this thread is that Bush will die not because of anything I will do at some point in the future - indeed I have no intention of taking any further action whatsoever against him or his administration in their own persons - but because of already-established factors, because of things which have already occurred in the past, are done and gone. Hence, no future intention of causing bodily or other harm is present, hence no death "threat", nor any other sort of threat, is explicit or implied in my work here. Not unless you're logically misconstruing the meanings involved here...
After all, there's a good reaon as to why I've kept on repeating that "It is done". You see, when you do a motion astrologically you put in a place a certain pattern, and a certain expression, or definition if you like, of that pattern. A bit like when you found a company and define its areas of operation (eg operating systems and other software). That chart, with all its parameters and potentials, doesn't then immediately fulfill itself instanter, on the very day on which you create it. Rather, just like your own natal birth chart, it fulfills itself in Time, through the turning of the astrological cycles and time's progression. What this means though is that the pattern is first set and then, some time down the road, when the relevant planetary cycles involved have revolved to the point where they are set to overtly, externally fulfill themselves, or, more accurately, an aspect of their parameters, then they do so. In practice what this means, to state the whoile thing more simply and explicitly, is that there is a time-lag between a motion's being done astrologically and the full results of that motion coming to pass, coming to expression, in the external world. That time lag means that patience is involved and required for the attainment of results when working solely, or primarily, astrologically. But it also means that it is possible to set "the future" (as viewed from the present) by means of "the past" (again as viewed from the present). And what is past can be changed by neither man nor god. Hence, if the causational factors are buried in the past, but have not yet come to full external expression, then the future which follows from them, which is the result of their own fulfilment of their own nature, is also set in a way which can be changed by neither man nor god. And that's why "It is done". And that also is why, strictly speaking, no death threat is being made here. Sure, i'm saying Bush will die and that he will die as a direct result of the actions of my own hand. But I am not saying he will die because of anything I will do in the future or because of anything I have the intention of yet doing. I am saying he will die because of the universe's own fulfilment of its own nature, as the relevant parts of that nature, and their expression, were defined by me in times past. Hence, no death threat, not strictly, logically speaking anyway.

The implication of course is that none of the rules of Darkforum were broken by me on this thread, and that, as such, even by your own rules and parameters, you are not justified in editing or deleting them, nor in having edited the post you did edit. Not if you're going to base and justify your actions on the rules which you claim to base them upon.

Then again, such logical subtleties are probably wasted here, at this point in time. So go for it, if you like. All is a cycle and the wheel which falls will, in due time, rise again. So I am unconcerned. Especially as wheels falling and rising is something of a speciality for me and well do I know how to best utilise their cycles.

Boy oh boy, aren't we having fun here? Ah, what a beautiful dance we dance... Damn, I'm chuckling now.

all the best man,
Oazaki.
__________________
Azrael ibn Shaitan.

Last edited by Oazaki; 02-21-05 at 05:01.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05   #175
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Here I have a prediction for you....... none of what you predict will come true and by January 1st 2005 you will be(already are) a laughingstock........ bow before my superiour prediction abilities.... my abilities of prognostication are formidable indeed

I calculate by using the Numerilogical Declination of the overlapping timelines within the multi-universal streams of conscious being that you are prevaricating from your own spiritual self which is incongruent with the capabilities there-in......

I wonder if you will even understand that which I state
The only prediction within this thread which has come true to date is the one I made quite a while back

Bow before my stupendous precognitive skills
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05   #176
Necropolis
Higher Principality
 
Necropolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Mataku
Posts: 2,987
Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Oazaki, Is this supposed to Be clever?
It is not even particularly well writtten. Are you devoid of common sense? I ask this because lets break your post down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
You see, when you do a motion astrologically you put in a place a certain pattern, and a certain expression, or definition if you like, of that pattern. A bit like when you found a company and define its areas of operation (eg operating systems and other software). That chart, with all its parameters and potentials, doesn't then immediately fulfill itself instanter, on the very day on which you create it.
Now here you state that if you perform a ritual or spell, you can make something happen in the future... Its called life, and you dont need magic for this.

Quote:
But it also means that it is possible to set "the future" (as viewed from the present) by means of "the past" (again as viewed from the present). And what is past can be changed by neither man nor god. Hence, if the causational factors are buried in the past, but have not yet come to full external expression, then the future which follows from them, which is the result of their own fulfilment of their own nature, is also set in a way which can be changed by neither man nor god.
This is just childish, Everything begins in the past and works up toward fufilment. Thats also called living. It is a fact of life and magic, that if you were to do something be it magic or just a physical act, the full ramifications of said act would not show themselves until some non-specific later date. I ask you why waste time pontificating if your only going to overstate the obvious?

Quote:
I am saying he will die because of the universe's own fulfilment of its own nature, as the relevant parts of that nature, and their expression, were defined by me in times past. Hence, no death threat, not strictly, logically speaking anyway.
On this I cant argue with you thoug, I also predict that at some point in the future George W bush will die, in some non specified way... And just like you I will also be correct, becuase even if they discover a way to make human live forever eventually everything must die,
And so you are correct george bush will die at some point in the future, and you will have nothing to do with it.... I can believe that, I dont know anyone who wouldn't believe that prediction.
__________________
Desire to Control is for the scared and weak.

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05   #177
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
My prediction was better because it came true
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-05   #178
Xuldemios
Xu-Xsurra-Ni
 
Xuldemios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On the warm shores of the Lake Of Fire
Posts: 1,153
Xuldemios
Credits: 41,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
Well, if you like Dyshade old boy. And, I would add and strongly emphasise, if you believe it would be the just, central and correct thing to do. You could save yourself the trouble though if you just logically re-examine the objection you (and presumably the other members of the moderation team) hold towards this thread and my posts upon it, namely that they contain Death Threats within them. As already explicated:



After all, there's a good reaon as to why I've kept on repeating that "It is done". You see, when you do a motion astrologically you put in a place a certain pattern, and a certain expression, or definition if you like, of that pattern. A bit like when you found a company and define its areas of operation (eg operating systems and other software). That chart, with all its parameters and potentials, doesn't then immediately fulfill itself instanter, on the very day on which you create it. Rather, just like your own natal birth chart, it fulfills itself in Time, through the turning of the astrological cycles and time's progression. What this means though is that the pattern is first set and then, some time down the road, when the relevant planetary cycles involved have revolved to the point where they are set to overtly, externally fulfill themselves, or, more accurately, an aspect of their parameters, then they do so. In practice what this means, to state the whoile thing more simply and explicitly, is that there is a time-lag between a motion's being done astrologically and the full results of that motion coming to pass, coming to expression, in the external world. That time lag means that patience is involved and required for the attainment of results when working solely, or primarily, astrologically. But it also means that it is possible to set "the future" (as viewed from the present) by means of "the past" (again as viewed from the present). And what is past can be changed by neither man nor god. Hence, if the causational factors are buried in the past, but have not yet come to full external expression, then the future which follows from them, which is the result of their own fulfilment of their own nature, is also set in a way which can be changed by neither man nor god. And that's why "It is done". And that also is why, strictly speaking, no death threat is being made here. Sure, i'm saying Bush will die and that he will die as a direct result of the actions of my own hand. But I am not saying he will die because of anything I will do in the future or because of anything I have the intention of yet doing. I am saying he will die because of the universe's own fulfilment of its own nature, as the relevant parts of that nature, and their expression, were defined by me in times past. Hence, no death threat, not strictly, logically speaking anyway.

The implication of course is that none of the rules of Darkforum were broken by me on this thread, and that, as such, even by your own rules and parameters, you are not justified in editing or deleting them, nor in having edited the post you did edit. Not if you're going to base and justify your actions on the rules which you claim to base them upon.

Then again, such logical subtleties are probably wasted here, at this point in time. So go for it, if you like. All is a cycle and the wheel which falls will, in due time, rise again. So I am unconcerned. Especially as wheels falling and rising is something of a speciality for me and well do I know how to best utilise their cycles.

Boy oh boy, aren't we having fun here? Ah, what a beautiful dance we dance... Damn, I'm chuckling now.

all the best man,
Oazaki.
It is interesting to note that you have this way of making that which is simple into a complex and yet unintelligible miasma of words. Those who usually do so are attempting to obfuscate the obvious fact that they do not know of that which they speak.
You should work on your powers of obfuscation a bit more because even a simple minded Wal-Mart door greeter could read through your obviously simple interior thoughts.

Interesting and yet so unchallenging.
__________________

" Eseis agapi idios!"
"Agkelos O Apo Afesis I"
"Arthro ypokosmos yparcho!"
Elikas Eseis!!!!!!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-05   #179
Feroluce
Brain Candy
 
Feroluce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: A paddy in Engerland....
Posts: 3,894
Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
....still alive *drums fingers on desk*

If Oazaki worked for Dominoes, I'd have a free pizza.
__________________

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-05   #180
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
As those of you who’ve looked into my other posts will know, George W. Bush will be dying over the course of 2004. How precisely he will die cannot at the moment be discerned. However, the karmic windows of time during which he will die can be so discerned. And so I give them to you here:


Primary Dates

These are the most likely karmic windows during which Bush will die. It is during these times that the relevant forces and karma are aligned in such a way as to be able to cause his death, and indeed *to* do so.

10th – 13th March 2004; peaking on 12th March. This is the most likely karmic window for Bush’s death I’d say.

13th August – 16th August 2004. A longer window this one in that it contains more than one peak.

Secondary Dates

These karmic windows are not in and of themselves as powerful as the primary dates detailed above. However, if needs be they will activate in such a way as to effect Bush’s death.

15th May 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

8th June 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

25th September 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Basically the way it works is that the karma and the relevant esoteric laws are such that George W. Bush *will* die over the course of 2004. However, when precisely he will die is not set yet and in this he does have some free will left to him. As is also the case regarding how much physical pain and suffering his death will entail.

As regards the relevant karmic mechanisms, the earlier windows provide for a faster, swifter, easier death. And also one that through caution and the taking of the appropriate measures can possibly be avoided. The further on in the year that we get though, the more the power within the relevant karma and so the harder will it hit. It’s like everything: you can contravene God’s will once, twice even and if you’re very strong esoterically with a lot of occult back-up maybe, *maybe* even three times. But not more than that. And 2004 has been loaded with more than enough windows to effectively completely remove any possibility of his not dying over the course of this year. Further, each window that is “missed” so to speak makes the relevant karma heavier when the next window comes round. Not to mention that as 2004 progresses Bush himself will be adding more and more freshly-generated heavy karma to the process. And further, there are a *lot* of high-level entities guiding this process along. Basically we want to bring about the required transition with the least possible disruption to humanity’s evolutionary path.

Finally I would add that there are… other reasons… as to why I’m not giving you all just one exact date on this one.

Should be an interesting year eh?

all the best all,
Oazaki.
False Prophet!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bush against international anti-obesity plan silverflame Topic Discussions 1 01-21-04 20:28
Where is my boiling death reayS? Sic Simon Topic Discussions 8 01-18-04 21:06

Recent Threads
What Are you Listening...
03-21-05 07:40
By Cucking Funt
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 22:56
Obama sends a letter.
4 Weeks Ago 22:42
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 22:28
My doctor
3 Days Ago 00:29
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 21:27
How Do I Access the...
03-17-07 22:48
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 01:55
Put your liter of cola...
08-06-17 20:53
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 00:25
vote or die
10-07-17 02:56
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 00:06
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 15:38
by Pahu
Last post by Pahu
3 Days Ago 10:45
long Sunday
09-24-17 19:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 21:20
Ask me a question game
12-13-02 18:13
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 21:14
Whats your job?
11-20-07 15:57
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 21:03
Online Users: 64
0 members and 64 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 19:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community