Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush

Old 03-01-04   #81
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Obfuscation and misdirection are the eye candy and trademark of the stage magician who decieves with a wave of a hand while pulling a card from his sleeve......

I will grant you Oazaki that you do a nice job of following a set pattern which tends to cover your tracks by artfully dodging even the simplest of questions and playing into the hands of all those who doubt you.... though you still do not have the skill to penetrate the Will of those with enough intellect to see through your facade..... you lack the stamina of spirit to convince your toughest critics...... for the sake of argument I went out into the wide world of the internet in search of other areas that you post..... let me just say that those posts combined with what I have seen here made for a wonderful belly laugh..... you contradict yourself so many times it is a wonder that anyone at all takes you in any way seriously.....
If I were you I would at the very least have a solid foundation upon which to trod before arguing esoterics with people who are very familiar with the subject...... you certainly do not steal bits and pieces from every religion and philosophy out there to supplement your wisdom.... you do so in order to have a bolt-hole in the case of being proven wrong..... that way you can cover your tracks with some sort of mystical BS in order to mask the fact that you have not the faintest idea of what is really going on.....

Here I have a prediction for you....... none of what you predict will come true and by January 1st 2005 you will be(already are) a laughingstock........ bow before my superiour prediction abilities.... my abilities of prognostication are formidable indeed

I calculate by using the Numerilogical Declination of the overlapping timelines within the multi-universal streams of conscious being that you are prevaricating from your own spiritual self which is incongruent with the capabilities there-in......

I wonder if you will even understand that which I state

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-04   #82
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Interesting sidenote----

Member Status Oazaki----
Occultforums----Banned
@Forums----Banned
Node-A-Rama----Banned

For someone who claims so much power it is amazing that you would allow yourself to be banned from so many sites......

S.O.D.

Old 03-01-04   #83
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade

I will grant you Oazaki that you do a nice job of following a set pattern which tends to cover your tracks by artfully dodging even the simplest of questions and playing into the hands of all those who doubt you.... though you still do not have the skill to penetrate the Will of those with enough intellect to see through your facade
Nuthin to do with intellect Dy, all you need is a good sense of smell

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
Old 03-01-04   #84
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,265
Hmm. Interesting.

So has this goddess always been with me - like from birth? Or has she been waiting for the right moment to swoop in?

It's kind of disappointing that she used my screen name. I mean, hey. You'd think she'd at least learn my name if she likes my uterus so much and intends to share it. Jeez. Do I at least get breakfast afterwards?
Old 03-01-04   #85
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
true, true. what about your beauty thing and the fact that you don't relly look like any of the members of your immediate family?
Well, actually I did share a lot of strong features with my father, and oddly enough I have moments when I look exactly like my grandmother in her youth. My father is gone, and grandma no longer has her youth, so I guess in a way that's true.

I am slightly more exotic looking than both of them, but I do definitely resemble certain family members.

Quote:
yeah, i knwo what you're saying on that one babe. there's something about your scenario that i'm not quite getting, that i haven't quite pinpointed. not sure what it is yet. i'll get back to you when i do find it though, if i'm still hanging around by then. but yeah, check out for yourself and see if you can pinpoint it.
You're right. You're missing the mark by a teensy weeny bit, but I hope you understand when I say I'd like to wait and see what you come up with before I say anything. There is something along these lines going on in my life, but not quite the way you've described.
Old 03-01-04   #86
Lillith

Quote:
nah babe, just haven't put it into words yet. as i believe i said above...

it's kinda like when you saw a sunset over a seascpe once and then try to convey that image and that experience in words to another. it takes a little while to get the right words together ya know?

also, the time isn't quite right yet. but there's a suitable window coming up in around 3 days...

all the best,
Oazaki.

You seem oblivious to the point I was trying to make. Your constant declarations have been incessantly about how I do not know enough, that you have a "role" for me and that you know more than I. When I called you on some basic knowlegde of who I am you failed to do so. Which led to my repeated bringing attention to that indiscrepancy. If you certainly had any sense of me whatsoever you would have known who I am and where I am. But you do not have a clue.
Old 03-01-04   #87
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necropolis
The universe is one and infinite on all levels Oazaki, if you cannot see the unity, the Source, in the physical and all other levels, then you have plucked out your eyeballs and are blind.
Your arguments are like stage maigician tricks, if you just watch them, it seems fantastic feats of power, but look closely and you see all it is, is just smoke and mirrors. Shallow tricks that reflect only what you want to see.
*turns head to one side* You realize that I am an expression of the full and untamed power of the source, the binding powers of love and hate, which twist around us and pulls us together, as is Lillith, Dyshade and everyone else here. And if you do have the power to do what you plan, you would have to destroy us or at least me, because then I would have enough power to stop you, as a conduit of the Power of the Universe and the Source. But mostly I would stop you because you wish to place an abonination upon the universe, its not only petty and small minded, but also would stunt and deform the spiritual growth of the people within the universe. People have to learn to crawl before they can walk.

P.S.It is interesting to note for one of extreme power, you seem to be turning a simple trick into a most complex one. Guessing Lilliths location should be easy... if I was to take a guess at how you were doing it, I would say that you are throwing darts at a map on the wall (I happen to know where she lives and you aren't right yet).
This is definitely worthy of a "standing ovation". Incredibly well said!!!
Old 03-01-04   #88
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Quote:
ruling the world is a very complicated matter and is something that noone will ever be able to do.... especially in the span of one year.....
wanna bet?

just for the fun of it dyshade, let's assume that the extremely improbable outcome of my actually ruling the world this year comes to pass. what would your reaction be i wonder?

of course, i reckon that i'll get to see that reaction anyway, one way or another...

which should be fun.

Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #89
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
wanna bet?

just for the fun of it dyshade, let's assume that the extremely improbable outcome of my actually ruling the world this year comes to pass. what would your reaction be i wonder?

of course, i reckon that i'll get to see that reaction anyway, one way or another...

which should be fun.

Oazaki.

Sorry... but I will not fantasize upon an outcome which will never happen..... time will tell the tale of your outrageous claims..... you still avoid several questions by putting forth other questions.... has anyone ever told you it is rude to answer a question with yet more questions???

S.O.D.

Old 03-01-04   #90
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
you lack the stamina of spirit to convince your toughest critics......
you still don't get my position on that one do you man? i do not wish to convince people, one way or another. i state the truth of the matter (or enough of the truth for the full, accurate picture to be discerned by those who investigate my stuff for themselves, genuinely seeking to understand) and then i just let people make up their own mind on it all. i *want* people to think for themselves on all this. c'mon, given what you've read so far of my stuff and the large ammounts of time and effort that evidently must have gone into it, do you really think that if what i sought to do was to *convince* people of something i couldn't have done so by setting about to make modest claims within the firm delineations of the established esoteric systems? it's not like that's a particularly hard thing to do...
but that is not my goal. i just write what it is my role to write,, when it is the right time to do so. and then i let people, i want people, to make up their own minds on it. and, FYI, opposition and skepticism to my stuff, at this stage in the game, is actually more useful and beneficial to my design than support and acceptance. why? because such opposition and skepticism gives me heavier karma to play with... and i like playing with heavy karma. it's fun. and you can do more with it than with light karma, and more dramatically so at that...

Quote:
you contradict yourself so many times it is a wonder that anyone at all takes you in any way seriously.....
no. you just fail to see through to the depth at which the extreme consistency and internal coherence of my stuff is operating. but again, that suits me fine. believe what you will about me and my stuff man. that too suits me fine.

and yes, i will enjoy this year. oh yes. most definitely so.

Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #91
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Interesting sidenote----

Member Status Oazaki----
Occultforums----Banned
@Forums----Banned
Node-A-Rama----Banned

For someone who claims so much power it is amazing that you would allow yourself to be banned from so many sites......
just for the record, re: OccultForums, my account as deactivated at my own request. re: the other two, yes i was banned from them. which again, suits me fine. as i said, at this stage in my design the more opposition that i get, the more useful it is to me. mmmmmmm, heavy karma!

Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #92
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
When I called you on some basic knowlegde of who I am you failed to do so.
so when i tell what i get on your role and nature, will you tell me what you get on the currently occuring shifts and the coming earth changes? does that sound like a fair deal to you babe? i will, of course, give you my stuff first. and i will do so within three days as stated above, regardless of whether you reciprocate or not (see how giving i am? ) but it would be nice if you did answer my question in return...

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #93
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
time will tell the tale of your outrageous claims.....
indeed it will. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
has anyone ever told you it is rude to answer a question with yet more questions???

like i give a damn about politeness and societal conventions...

Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #94
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

I know what you want.... its pretty straightforward..... you want recognition, power, and the ability to dominate others Will.......

you claim that you state the truth and yet you do not..... you prevaricate upon several dominions of theosophy claiming absolute knowledge..... you beg borrow and steal whatever comes your way without any respect nor without any preset ideal beyond the self gratification of your benign ego...... you set yourself up for a long fall..... knowledge is not mimetic..... spirituality cannot be so easily obtained for the sake of absolute power.... that which is above is akin to that which is below......

You want to rule and yet you cannot even rule yourself...... attempt a bit of self discovery before attempting to know others.....

S.O.D.

Old 03-01-04   #95
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veredus
Hmm. Interesting.

So has this goddess always been with me - like from birth? Or has she been waiting for the right moment to swoop in?
the latter i think, though she has been *aware* of you from birth. nevertheless, she was doing her own stuff till the time came for that which is now beginning...

Quote:
It's kind of disappointing that she used my screen name. I mean, hey. You'd think she'd at least learn my name if she likes my uterus so much and intends to share it. Jeez. Do I at least get breakfast afterwards?
lol, you're funny babe! nah, i was just being sloppy there, it's not like she talked to me in words and referred to you by name. it was more a communication by concept thing.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #96
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
indeed it will. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

like i give a damn about politeness and societal conventions...

Oazaki.
You dodge.... and you duck....

It is most often the fool who claims wisdom where there is none!!!

S.O.D.

Old 03-01-04   #97
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:

I calculate by using the Numerilogical Declination of the overlapping timelines within the multi-universal streams of conscious being that you are prevaricating from your own spiritual self which is incongruent with the capabilities there-in......

I thought that maybe this needed to be reiterated......

S.O.D.

Old 03-01-04   #98
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veredus
Well, actually I did share a lot of strong features with my father, and oddly enough I have moments when I look exactly like my grandmother in her youth. My father is gone, and grandma no longer has her youth, so I guess in a way that's true.
hey, that's kinda a charitable interpretation babe. i got a strong connection to your father (more so than to the rest of yr immediate family at least; though perhaps this is idealization, i dunno), but it didn't look to me as if you physically had very similar features, so i guess i failed to pick up on that one. didn't check grandparents, uncles, cousins etc

Quote:
I am slightly more exotic looking than both of them, but I do definitely resemble certain family members.
fair enough. you looked different to your brother (you have a brother right? hope i didn't get that one wrong too!) and your mother. and your father also, more refined / gentler features in the latter case. big difference re: nose and cheekbones. also forehead a lot less "square" on you, and your face a lot more ounded generally. and eye shape different too, his deeper set and yours being very, very slightly slanted. very, very slightly so though. just the way the're shaped at the very outer corners, more a shape that a slant really. but an important facial characteristic i'd say. anyway, how close does that sound?

Quote:
You're right. You're missing the mark by a teensy weeny bit, but I hope you understand when I say I'd like to wait and see what you come up with before I say anything. There is something along these lines going on in my life, but not quite the way you've described.
well, your case begun to interest me, so i decided to look into it myself, rather than just going on what i was told. so here's what i get:

you've *already* got some sort of entity within you. not exactly a demon, but close. he's actually alright though. it is he who gives you your strong pride and your strong desire for independence and makes you want to stand tall, free and independent. oh, and more pride on top of that too. he's localised in the top part of your torso, above heart chakra and up. which means that, currently, that's the area that most of your energies and so most of your desires are focused. chiron/aesclipius, mercury/vulcan and admeitus/erechtheus chakras if you're wondering. i'd also add that this means that the chakras below that level, and hence their qualities and attributes, are less active than otherwise they would be. which includes the sexual side of things too btw.

and then you've got the godess coming in / about to come in. and she'll take up the space from the heart chakra down. and so you'll have two entities + derdekea in one form. you'll be a trinity babe! i'll also add that they'll come a time when you'll fight for dominance/posession of the form. more like a test of wills really. when this occurs, fight your own battle as far as you're able, but call on me if you like. i'd be happy to help out if you request it. as i see it, it *is* your form after all...

and yeah, when it's all done that threefold combinatio thing will make for a most potent combo indeed. yeah, it ain't the easiest path to take, at least at first. but remember babe: in all this the greater the esoteric challenges which are faced and overcome, the greater the rewards which come unto you. which is nice i think.

oh and finally re: the demon dude, just out of interest, why did you originally choose the name "derdekea"?

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #99
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

OK peoples, as this thread is getting a bit (or a lot) off-topic, could y'all (me included) please post (or continue) general discussion, criticism and debate as to me and my stuff on the "Let's Discuss Oazaki And His Stuff" Thread located here:

http://www.darkforum.com/showthread....44#post1226044

and now, to get back to the death of george w bush. first karmic window for it is coming up soon. interesting eh?

all the best all,
Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #100
Lillith

Quote:
well, would you mind sharing what you know and what you've discovered? i'm not asking to rip your stuff apart babe (i'm too mature for that ), but it would be nice to hear your view on this and see what i can learn from the things you've discovered...

and it's good to share what one can i believe. means others can, if they so choose, benefit from it also. for we're all in this one together...

i've never claimed to be infallible babe, nor to know it all. i do know a hell of a lot, and thru experience i've found that my stuff is correct enough to be practically applicable and to produce consistent, tangible, repeatable results. fundementally though, it comes down to 2 things for me: doing what i must do and doing it when i should do it. whereas most people don't know what they should be doing (at least, not in detail), often cop out even when they do know, ain't willing to do the necessary to work to actually do what they're supoposed to be doing and even to be able to do it. let alone knowing or intuiting that most crucial factor: when they're supposed to do it.

so anyway, pretty please, what do you get on the coming chages and dimensional shifts? i really am genuinely interested.

all the best,
Oazaki.

You said the operative word "share", to share with others what we believe, what we know, what we've remembered and experienced. Unfortunately throughout our communication you have failed to live up to that standard. You have not shared, you have "told", and you have presumed. You have told us "how it is", and at the same time you have told us we are wrong. Wrong because we disagree, wrong because we bring different insight to your version of the truth. That I find to be a gross display of ego at work. A Masterful mind, even one that knows implicitly Truths existing on many levels, understands that there exist possibilities beyond even his or her experience. This would allow for me to acknowledge that to you, your experience seems to be absolute truth, and I cannot claim that what you feel to be true indeed a falsity. I can however point out contradictions and I express a certain amount of wisdom which may or may not have an effect on your own experience. I do not however "tell" you to believe me, because I respect each Soul's personal journey and path that he or she has to follow.

I'm not too concerned with some of your claims, they have provided with great entertainment and unfortunately painted you to be a person of immense ego.
As a component in the Spiritual structure of the Universal intelligence flowing through humankind into the earth, egoic thought has a valued place, but when functioning in isolation without the overview of the Spirit, its reasoning, prone as it is to fearful exaggeration, creates chaos, disorder and disease. Perceiving separation where none exists, imagining itself, its species, the plants, animals, even the world itself as existing in fundamental distinction, egoic thought separated from Spirit is devastating to people, to the environment, and to other life-forms who share that environment.

To claim to have a desire to have dominion over another exposes the egoic expression to an ultimate degree. To forego the expression of an individual Soul its rightful journey and choices is to proclaim oneself "better than", "more than" another being, and in true understanding of Ultimate Reality the Soul knows that there is no hierarchy. There is only One. To wish to eliminate the right of a Soul to come to transcendence through its own remembering is to imprison a Soul, to revoke the equality we all possess. You cannot "erase" my Karma even if you tried, Karma is a tool used during the journey of embracing Relative Reality. As is Astrology or any form of divination we have at hand to utilize throughout the experience of being Human. The moment you transcend to Ultimate Reality and see the illusion of Relative Reality Karma fails to have an affect, as does any other tool we have at our disposal. Being present in consciousness and in full awareness of Ultimate Reality we truly understand the perfection of Everything. There exists only Love and Truth within this ultimate realization. And once this process of Remembering has been reached we understand the process individual Souls have to endure in order to reach that state of Remembering, to reach Ultimate Reality.

Those who are guiding humankind through the educational processes that precede awakening do occasionally channel (for the lack of a better word) energy through the structures of organized religion when the motives of those involved originate in Love and their intentions are for the common good. Besides the best of intentions, attempts to organize Spirituality almost always fall back upon themselves, masking the Spirit and occasionally even flipping over to become the embodiment of whatever they oppose.
By their nature Spiritual organizations are superfluous. They seek to do what is already done. A successful church is transitional, a stepping stone toward consciousness, not a rock upon which generations duplicate the mistakes of the past.

As I said before, I don't pay attention to your outlandish predictions, or past/future actions such as ruling the world, or having killed the Christian God. First of all, you cannot kill energy and if you wished to kill the Christian God you'd have to kill Christianity, for it's through Christianity that the notion of that God exists. Mythos and religion have both played part in the evolution of mankind. But these too are mere tools which lose all sense of importance when one reaches Ultimate Reality. As gods have been utilized to personify aspects of God/Source, so too has every human life. And for mankind to reach the levels to shift mass consciousness, individual experiences have to come to fruition, in their own way, through their own experiences. To orient your life around a structure of some other human being’s understanding is to worship a “false god”. It is to lock yourself into the framework of someone else’s prejudice, however well intentioned.

Those who tap into the consciousness and the dynamics of the shifts in Relative Reality are there to hold the space, hold the vibration of Love, to make it possible for the collective unconscious to open to the Universal message of Love. This is not done through violence, this is not done through murder and this is certainly not done through force or control. Only through the vibration of Love.

The decision making resulting from human reliance on exclusively egoic thought has ample evidence of its inadequacy during the past millennia. Yet until now there was no other way (we had to believe in our separation to remember the Oneness again). The voluntary co-operation of human egos could not (and still cannot) be coerced. Therefore to display a desire to rule the world, to rule over another, to dictate what and who I am would be to go directly against the Divine Order of Love, it would be a violation of its most basic premise. And that is why I constantly reply to you. Whether any of your predictions do have validity is redundant to me, because you may very well have tapped into the collective unconscious to have been made privy of certain things. But at the core level of understanding the intricate yet at the same time simplistic mechanics of Ultimate Love, one fully understands and embraces even the most deplorable of human beings. Those whom we feel go against the very nature of Love and Compassion, there exist many people like that in the World, and being still very much an expression of Personality, it can be difficult to embrace these individuals and see ourselves in them. They are manifestations of the same Oneness as I am, as you are, as the rest of every single living entity. Understanding this seemingly basic truth I see the Divine Balance, the purpose for every action and reaction that takes place on this Planet.

In order for humanity to merge with its Highly Evolved Selves require for a mass shift in consciousness, without a question. But having one man be killed off does not make this happen. It happens in the realm of Spirit, it happens in the realm of Soul and then it happens in the realm of Mind. It is to be an integrated process, a process of seeing the illusions we have forged in order to bring us back to our original states of Perfection. You cannot force this process. It simply has to "happen"; we can assist by holding the space, by emanating the vibration of Love and Light, yes.

The basic building blocks of instinctual logic are the same as those used by the ego’s slower reason, differing only in speed and accuracy. Yet to access the deep intuitive wisdom of the Life Force, one cannot demand such explanation or interrupt the flow of moments by insisting upon a step-by-step breakdown of the Spirit’s sublime analysis. One must simply trust and observe.
Spontaneity is a rational process in the constitution of Love. Its accuracy is unsurpassed. It is not clouded by fear-rooted emotions, cultural bias or addiction to linguistically structured thought. And thus the key is to live spontaneously, instinctually, to simply BE. Human design has emerged from the highest currents of a Supreme Intelligence. To funnel your expression of life through the narrowness of another’s anticipated response is the beginning of death. There is another way, its essence is Trust.
To trust in the infinite perfection of creation, no matter how distorted or chaotic it seems, it is in harmony, every single moment there is purpose to every action and every occurrence. Which on a cerebral level can be very hard to compute. I enjoy discussions, I enjoy indulging my Mind and Personality, and therefore I get engrossed in discussions that are close to my heart. In through the understanding of Ultimate Reality and the perfection of creation I have to understand and embrace the horrors my mind protests against. Such as meat eating, wars and egomaniacal presidents. But I understand I have to embrace these things too, as everything has purpose.

Below the level of conscious awareness, feel the information input of your surroundings flow freely in and out of your Soul. Feel it enter deep within you to be processed easily, autonomically, in accordance with Life’s design. (Not that of another’s)
When you relax and release your biology to flow in the uninhibited rhythmic currents of Love that animates all creation, your Life Force naturally organizes the data that flows through your center of observation. Masterfully, impeccably, it brings into your momentary awareness that what is most important to your Soul.

When you receive God, Love, Source, Oneness, you receive the consciousness that precedes all manifestation, limitless consciousness of Eternal Love that was from the beginning, is now and ever shall be- before, beyond, above and within Relationship (to All things).

Do not kill, do not destroy, maim, murder and ruin. In the end you do these things to yourself. There are no “others”. Only Oneness.

Don’t let the pursuit of excellence in your chosen field blind you to the excellence of another. See the same Spirit in them, pursuing the same excellence to which you aspire.

Last edited by Lillith; 03-01-04 at 16:36.