Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush

Old 02-29-04   #61
Lillith

You fail to realize that you cannot force your will on another, that has been the precise thing I have wished to make you aware of throughout the entire debate across many threads. When you understand the true notion of Who We Are, when you know the Higher Truth of the Oneness of all you will understand this infinitely, there will be no desire to rule, to force or to convert. The mere fact that you wish to see this happen has proven time and again that you are trapped in limited reality, in three-dimensional understanding and especially in religious dogma.

Of course I will reiterate your avoidance of addressing the issue about your assumptions of me, precisely because you keep avoiding it.

Ps. The US isn't near me at all.
Old 02-29-04   #62
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
geez, i don't know where you're getting your info from dyshade man, but the 13 principles ain't the whole of the emerald tablets by a long stretch. here's a link to an on-line version of the tablets:

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

which you can check out or not as you please. prbbly not i'd say as you seem to like staying within your own self-righteousness rather than beginning to open your eyes and see the truths laid in plain sight before you...

but anyways, here's one of the bits in the emerald tablets where it talks about the reptilians:

"In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.

Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place."

Oazaki.
i went to your little site and noticed this incongruity that I suppose you missed in your bullheaded rush to prove me wrong.... first of all I am a Hermetic.... arguing the tablet with me is pretty brash of you yet I will accept it as it is your right.... let me reiterate something that I am sure you have been overlooking.... Niether I nor Lillith are stupid nor are we ignorant...... she is far more involved in things that I am not and far more informed about other realms than I am.... for you to claim us as ignorant is a sad and pitiable excuse for your lack of knowledge.....

Let me get back to your hypocritical site..... first... your link takes one directly to what they call the "TABLETS" of Thoth...... "TABLETS" being the critical word here.... I am sad to inform you that there has only ever been ONE TABLET!!!! only one..... and it contains in many different renditions exactly what I put forth earlier.... that site of yours goes on to contridict themselves here-------

"""Molded out of a single piece of green crystal, the Emerald Tablet carries a prophetic message full of hidden meaning. Although its true origin is lost in legends that go back over 10,000 years, the wondrous artifact was translated into Greek by Alexandrian scholars and actually put on display in Egypt in 330 BC. """

Notice---- ""SINGLE PIECE OF GREEN CRYSTAL"" and ""THE EMERALD TABLET"" not pieces nor tablets.....

You really should be sure you are completely informed before attempting to argue the Hermetic Bible..... especially when you are not Hermetic yourself.... rather you seem to use whatever is at hand showing no respect to the religion or philosophy behind your stolen and oft times errant knowledge.... whether it be Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hermeticism, Christianity..... or whatever... you disrespect them all with your inane words as well as your ridiculous claims.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-04   #63
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
i went to your little site and noticed this incongruity that I suppose you missed in your bullheaded rush to prove me wrong.... first of all I am a Hermetic.... arguing the tablet with me is pretty brash of you yet I will accept it as it is your right.... let me reiterate something that I am sure you have been overlooking.... Niether I nor Lillith are stupid nor are we ignorant...... she is far more involved in things that I am not and far more informed about other realms than I am.... for you to claim us as ignorant is a sad and pitiable excuse for your lack of knowledge.....

Let me get back to your hypocritical site..... first... your link takes one directly to what they call the "TABLETS" of Thoth...... "TABLETS" being the critical word here.... I am sad to inform you that there has only ever been ONE TABLET!!!! only one..... and it contains in many different renditions exactly what I put forth earlier.... that site of yours goes on to contridict themselves here-------

"""Molded out of a single piece of green crystal, the Emerald Tablet carries a prophetic message full of hidden meaning. Although its true origin is lost in legends that go back over 10,000 years, the wondrous artifact was translated into Greek by Alexandrian scholars and actually put on display in Egypt in 330 BC. """

Notice---- ""SINGLE PIECE OF GREEN CRYSTAL"" and ""THE EMERALD TABLET"" not pieces nor tablets.....

You really should be sure you are completely informed before attempting to argue the Hermetic Bible..... especially when you are not Hermetic yourself.... rather you seem to use whatever is at hand showing no respect to the religion or philosophy behind your stolen and oft times errant knowledge.... whether it be Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hermeticism, Christianity..... or whatever... you disrespect them all with your inane words as well as your ridiculous claims.....

He's made the fatal mistake of taking you on, trying to bulldoze us with random truths that he likes distorting! The most evident of these mistakes I have come to see is his blatant ignorance about people on a personal level. If he really had an inkling on Higher levels he would have realized who and what you are!! This ought to be fun, watching him debating Hermetic truths with you. Or rather, trying to!!
Old 02-29-04   #64
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

The Will is the Way

In his mind I have noted that you are either a follower of his distorted truth or you are wrong....

It must be nice to have such a simplistic view of the universe and those of us who occupy it.....

S.O.D.

Old 02-29-04   #65
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
There are many things shifting, on all dimensions, without a question, like I said you have within your grasp some potent Spiritual truths
so could you tell me more about what you see reegarding these shifts. like what their exact nature is, when they'll hit the physical, what the results will be, etc.

also, how do you think this relates to the death of george w bush? will, perhaps, bush's death be a trigger for the activation of said shifts in the physical dimension?

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #66
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Here for your illumination is a text on some of the history behind the Tablet as well as some of the renditions as well as who penned them throughout history...

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes

History of the Tablet
History of the Tablet (largely summarised from Needham 1980, & Holmyard 1957)

The Tablet probably first appeared in the West in editions of the psuedo-Aristotlean Secretum Secretorum which was actually a translation of the Kitab Sirr al-Asrar, a book of advice to kings which was translated into latin by Johannes Hispalensis c. 1140 and by Philip of Tripoli c.1243. Other translations of the Tablet may have been made during the same period by Plato of Tivoli and Hugh of Santalla, perhaps from different sources.
The date of the Kitab Sirr al-Asrar is uncertain, though c.800 has been suggested and it is not clear when the tablet became part of this work.
Holmyard was the first to find another early arabic version (Ruska found a 12th centruy recension claiming to have been dictated by Sergius of Nablus) in the Kitab Ustuqus al-Uss al-Thani (Second Book of the Elements of Foundation) attributed to Jabir. Shortly after Ruska found another version appended to the Kitab Sirr al-Khaliqa wa San`at al-Tabi`a (Book of the Secret of Creation and the Art of Nature), which is also known as the Kitab Balaniyus al-Hakim fi'l-`Ilal (book of Balinas the wise on the Causes). It has been proposed that this book was written may have been written as early as 650, and was definitely finished by the Caliphate of al-Ma'mun (813-3.
Scholars have seen similarities between this book and the Syriac Book of Treasures written by Job of Odessa (9th century) and more interestingly the Greek writings of the bishop Nemesius of Emesa in Syria from the mid fourth century. However though this suggests a possible Syriac source, non of these writings contain the tablet.
Balinas is usually identified with Apollonius of Tyna, but there is little evidence to connect him with the Kitab Balabiyus, and even if there was,the story implies that Balinas found the tablet rather than wrote it, and the recent discoveries of the dead sea scrolls and the nag hamamdi texts suggest that hiding texts in caves is not impossible, even if we did not have the pyramids before us.
Ruska has suggested an origin further east, and Needham has proposed an origin in China.
Holmyard, Davis and Anon all consider that this Tablet may be one of the earliest of all alchemical works we have that survives.
It should be remarked that apparantly the Greeks and Egyptians used the termtranslated as `emerald' for emeralds, green granites, "and perhaps green jasper". In medieval times the emerald table of the Gothic kings of Spain, and the Sacro catino- a dish said to have belonged to the Queen of Sheba, to have been used at the last supper, and to be made of emerald, were made of green glass [Steele and Singer: 488].

Translations

From Jabir ibn Hayyan.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

Another Arabic Version (from the German of Ruska, translated by ‘Anonymous').

0) Here is that which the priest Sagijus of Nabulus has dictated concerning the entrance of Balinas into the hidden chamber... After my entrance into the chamber, where the talisman was set up, I came up to an old man sitting on a golden throne, who was holding an emerald table in one hand. And behold the following - in Syriac, the primordial language- was written thereon:
1) Here (is) a true explanation, concerning which there can be no doubt.
2) It attests: The above from the below, and the below from the above -the work of the miracle of the One.
And things have been from this primal substance through a single act. How wonderful is this work! It is the main (principle) of the world and is its maintainer.
4) Its father is the sun and its mother the moon; the
5) wind has borne it in its body, and the earth has nourished it.
6) the father of talismen and the protector of miracles
6a) whose powers are perfect, and whose lights are confirmed (?),
7) a fire that becomes earth.
7a) Separate the earth from the fire, so you will attain the subtle as more inherent than the gross, with care and sagacity.
8) It rises from earth to heaven, so as to draw the lights of the heights to itself, and descends to the earth; thus within it are the forces of the above and the below;
9) because the light of lights within it, thus does the darkness flee before it.
10) The force of forces, which overcomes every subtle thing and penetrates into everything gross.
11) The structure of the microcosm is in accordance with the structure of the macrocosm.
12) And accordingly proceed the knowledgeable.
1 And to this aspired Hermes, who was threefold graced with wisdom.
14) And this is his last book, which he concealed in the chamber.
[Anon 1985: 24-5]

Twelfth Century Latin

0) When I entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed, from between the hands of Hermes, in which I discovered these words:
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all ‘works of wonder' (Telesmi) in the world.
6a) Its power is complete (integra).
7) If cast to (turned towards- versa fuerit) earth,
7a) it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11a) Thus was the world created.
12) From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure.
1 Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
14) And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun, from the book of Galieni Alfachimi.
[From Latin in Steele and Singer 1928: 492.]

Translation from Aurelium Occultae Philosophorum..Georgio Beato

1) This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood
2) Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
Also, as all things are made from one, by the condsideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
4) The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon.
5) The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
6a)Its power is perfected.
7) If it is turned into earth,
7a) separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and course, prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
8) This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
9) By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
10) For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
11a) By this means the world was founded
12) and hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
1 And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philsosphy of the whole universe.
14) My speech is finished which i have spoken concerning the solar work
[Davis 1926: 874.]

Translation of Issac Newton c. 1680.

1) Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
2) That wch is below is like that wch is above & that wch is above is like yt wch is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.
And as all things have been & arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4) The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5) the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.
6) The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here.
7) Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7a) Seperate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.
8) It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven & again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior & inferior.
9) By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10) Its force is above all force. ffor it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.
11a) So was ye world created.
12) From this are & do come admirable adaptaions whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this.
1 Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.
14) That wch I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished & ended.
[Dobbs 1988: 183-4.]

Translation from Kriegsmann (?) alledgedly from the Phoenician

1) I speak truly, not falsely, certainly and most truly
2) These things below with those above and those with these join forces again so that they produce a single thing the most wonderful of all.
And as the whole universe was brought forth from one by the word of one GOD, so also all things are regenerated perpetually from this one according to the disposition of Nature.
4) It has the Sun for father and the Moon for mother:
5) it is carried by the air as if in a womb, it is nursed by the earth.
6) It is the cause, this, of all perfection of all things throughout the universe.
6a) This will attain the highest perfection of powers
7) if it shall be reduced into earth
7a) Distribute here the earth and there the fire, thin out the density of this the suavest (suavissima) thing of all.
8)Ascend with the greatest sagacity of genius from the earth into the sky, and thence descend again to the earth, and recognise that the forces of things above and of things below are one,
9) so as to posses the glory of the whole world- and beyond this man of abject fate may have nothing further.
10)This thing itself presently comes forth stronger by reasons of this fortitude: it subdues all bodies surely, whether tenuous or solid, by penetrating them.
11a) And so everything whatsoever that the world contains was created.
12) Hence admirable works are accomplished which are instituted (carried out- instituuntur) according to the same mode.
1 To me therefor the name of Hermes Trismegistus has been awarded because I am discovered as the Teacher of the three parts of the wisdom of the world.
14) These then are the considerations which I have concluded ought to be written down concerning the readiest operations of the Chymic art.
[Davis 1926: 875 slightly modified.]

From Sigismund Bacstrom (allegedly translated from Chaldean).

0) The Secret Works of CHIRAM ONE in essence, but three in aspect.
1) It is true, no lie, certain and to be depended upon,
2) the superior agrees with the inferior, and the inferior agrees with the superior, to effect that one truly wonderful work.
As all things owe their existence to the will of the only one, so all things owe their origin to the one only thing, the most hidden by the arrangement of the only God.
4) The father of that one only thing is the sun its mother is the moon,
5) the wind carries it in its belly; but its nourse is a spirituous earth.
6) That one only thing is the father of all things in the Universe.
6a) Its power is perfect,
7) after it has been united with a spirituous earth.
7a) Separate that spirituous earth from the dense or crude by means of a gentle heat, with much attention.
8) In great measure it ascends from the earth up to heaven, and descends again, newborn, on the earth, and the superior and the inferior are increased in power.
9) By this wilt thou partake of the honours of the whole world. And Darkness will fly from thee.
10) This is the strength of all powers. With this thou wilt be able to overcome all things and transmute all what is fine and what is coarse.
11a) In this manner the world was created;
12) the arrangements to follow this road are hidden.
1 For this reason I am called Chiram Telat Mechasot, one in essence, but three in aspect. In this trinity is hidden the wisdom of the whole world.
14) It is ended now, what I have said concerning the effects of the sun. Finish of the Tabula Smaragdina.
[See Hall 1977: CLVIII,]

From Madame Blavatsky

2) What is below is like that which is above, and what is above is similar to that which is below to accomplish the wonders of the one thing.
As all things were produced by the mediation of one being, so all things were produced from this one by adaption.
4) Its father is the sun, its mother the moon.
6a) It is the cause of all perfection throughout the whole earth.
7) Its power is perfect if it is changed into earth.
7a) Separate the earth from the fire, the subtile from the gross, acting prudently and with judgement.
8 ) Ascend with the greatest sagacity from earth to heaven, and unite together the power of things inferior and superior;
9) thus you will possess the light of the whole world, and all obscurity will fly away from you.
10) This thing has more fortitude than fortitude itself, because it will overcome every subtile thing and penetrate every solid thing.
11a) By it the world was formed.
[Blavatsky 1972: 507.]

From Fulcanelli (translated from the French by Sieveking)

1) This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:-
2) As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may work miracles.
And since all things exist in and eminate from the ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind from this ONE.
4) The Sun is the father, the Moon the mother;
5) the wind carried it in his belly. Earth is its nurse and its guardian.
6) It is the Father of all things,
6a) the eternal Will is contained in it.
7) Here, on earth, its strength, its power remain one and undivded.
7a) Earth must be separated from fire, the subtle from the dense, gently with unremitting care.
8) It arises from the earth and descends from heaven; it gathers to itself the strength of things above and things below.
9) By means of this one thing all the glory of the world shall be yours and all obscurity flee from you.
10) It is power, strong with the strength of all power, for it will penetrate all mysteries and dispel all ignorance.
11a) By it the world was created.
12) From it are born manifold wonders, the means to achieving which are here given
1 It is for this reason that I am called Hermes Trismegistus; for I possess the three essentials of the philosophy of the universe.
14) This is is the sum total of the work of the Sun.
[Sadoul 1972: 25-6.]

From Fulcanelli, new translation

1) It is true without untruth, certain and most true:
2) that which is below is like that which is on high, and that which is on high is like that which is below; by these things are made the miracles of one thing.
And as all things are, and come from One, by the mediation of One, So all things are born from this unique thing by adaption.
4) The Sun is the father and the Moon the mother.
5) The wind carries it in its stomach. The earth is its nourisher and its receptacle.
6 The Father of all the Theleme of the universal world is here.
6a) Its force, or power, remains entire,
7) if it is converted into earth.
7a) You separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, gently with great industry.
8) It climbs from the earth and descends from the sky, and receives the force of things superior and things inferior.
9) You will have by this way, the glory of the world and all obscurity will flee from you.
10) It is the power strong with all power, for it will defeat every subtle thing and penetrate every solid thing
11a) In this way the world was created.
12) From it are born wonderful adaptations, of which the way here is given.
1 That is why I have been called Hermes Tristmegistus, having the three parts of the universal philosophy.
14) This, that I have called the solar Work, is complete.
[Translated from Fulcanelli 1964: 312.]

From Idres Shah

1) The truth, certainty, truest, without untruth.
2 )What is above is like what is below. What is below is like what is above. The miracle of unity is to be attained.
Everything is formed from the contemplation of unity, and all things come about from unity, by means of adaptation.
4) Its parents are the Sun and Moon.
5) It was borne by the wind and nurtured by the Earth.
6) Every wonder is from it
6a) and its power is complete.
7) Throw it upon earth,
7a) and earth will separate from fire. The impalbable separated from the palpable.
8) Through wisdom it rises slowly from the world to heaven. Then it descends to the world combining the power of the upper and the lower.
9 )Thus you will have the illumination of all the world, and darkness will disappear.
10) This is the power of all strength- it overcomes that which is delicate and penetrates through solids.
11a) This was the means of the creation of the world.
12) And in the future wonderful developements will be made, and this is the way.
1 I am Hermes the Threefold Sage, so named because I hold the three elements of all wisdom.
14) And thus ends the revelation of the work of the Sun.
(Shah 1964: 198).

Hypothetical Chinese Original

1) True, true, with no room for doubt, certain, worthy of all trust.
2) See, the highest comes from the lowest, and the lowest from the highest; indeed a marvelous work of the tao.
See how all things originated from It by a single process.
4) The father of it (the elixir) is the sun (Yang), its mother the moon (Yin).
5) The wind bore it in its belly, and the earth nourished it.
6 )This is the father of wondrous works (changes and transformations), the guardian of mysteries,
6a) perfect in its powers, the animator of lights.
7) This fire will be poured upon the earth...
7a) So separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, acting prudently and with art.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heavens (and orders the lights above), then descends again to the earth; and in it is the power of the highest and the lowest.
9) Thus when you have the light of lights darkness will flee away from you.
10) With this power of powers (the elixir) you shall be able to get the mastery of every subtle thing, and be able to penetrate everything that is gross.
11a) In this way was the great world itself formed.
12) Hence thus and thus marvellous operations will be acheived.
[Slightly altered from Needham 1980: 371.]

S.O.D.

Old 02-29-04   #67
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
You fail to realize that you cannot force your will on another, that has been the precise thing I have wished to make you aware of throughout the entire debate across many threads.
again, i thought i covered most of this one over on the "hi i am satan!!!" thread, but why not let's recap and make it a little more explicit. basically, i'll be taking away people's freedom in the sense that i'll be shifting things so that what feeds thru people's chakric systems comes from their spirit level rather than from their ego personalities. such that they live and express their spirit purpose and fulfill what they came here to do in the first place. so it's not so much forcing my will on another as taking the free will away from the ego personality and giving it to the individual's spirit. which most will be willing to do anyway as the dimensional shift which earth is going thru causes people to wake up to their own deeper nature, and once people begin to become aware of said nature they begin to want to access it and live it.

in another sense it is indeed dominion for, in the planes above the void, each lower or more outwards plane exists as an expressionof ech higher and more inwards plane, and indeed so exists to fulfill the will and purpose of those aspects of the godhead more central to the centre of the source than it itself. and in terms of each person's spirit, that too is a portion of an aspect of god and so shares in the role and attributes of that aspect from which it came; indeed, its very purpose is to fulfill the purpose of the aspect of god from which it originated down here in the planes of reality below the great void.
now, my spirit comes from the closest point to the centre of the source and its purpose, my spiritpurpose, is the union of light and dark within the creation, to be effected through the reabsorption of the entirety of thcreation back into the source and its reprojection from there on the basis of the laws of justice as opposed to on the basis of the laws of love as has been the below-void case thus far. and so my purpose, as a physical entity, is just to fill in the dots down here to ensure that those chges flow smoothly and that this physical dimension is as aligned to the rest of the planes of reality as possible when the chages hit. and that's all the zhedhi order and this ruling the world thing is about. yeah, changes will be wrought and yeah, people won't have a say in whether to go along with thos echanges or not, buit those changes will be for the better and to fetch people to greater freedom. not to repress them or set up a police state or anything. heck, i'm overthrowing the established police states, why the hell would i do so only to put in their place equally or more repressive systems?

Quote:
Of course I will reiterate your avoidance of addressing the issue about your assumptions of me, precisely because you keep avoiding it.
alright babe, i gotta admire your persistence. fair enough, i'll work on getting that into words and get back to you on your spiritual purpose (or what i perceive it to be) in the next three days or so. though you'll prbbly just argue with me over it...

Quote:
Ps. The US isn't near me at all.
yeah, you're based in the uk ain't you? that was more a play on the usual "coming to a theater near you" thing, for the events which will be hitting the usa later this year will indeed view like a grand play ie a drama to a pre-arranged script. at least from where i'm sitting.

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #68
Lillith

Quote:
yeah, you're based in the uk ain't you?

No, shouldn't you know where I am? I think given that if you're to be the ruler of the world you would know astrally where I'm located.
Old 02-29-04   #69
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

ah, excellent dyshade, i'm glad to be proven wrong in something at last. and productively so i might add. that way, you see, i learn. so thanks for that man.

Quote:
Niether I nor Lillith are stupid nor are we ignorant......
never said you were. just said that many things that are held as truth by most religions, esoteric systems and established bodies of knowledge are, in fact, incorrect or incomplete. and that if your base your opinions and beliefs of said sources then your beliefs will share their shortcomings.

as regards you two personally, i've actually always thought that you were kinda cool. intelligent yes, that too and insightful, yes that too. far more so than most people. but indeed, in many areas, your insight and perceptions, and so your knowledge based on them, fell far short of my own. why? because you've worked less dilligently at all this than i have (and i'm talikng more in terms of cycles of incarnations here than in terms of this one, short, present incarnation that we're all in). and because, in many cases, you've bought the established line rather than investigating the truth of matters for yourself.

but yeah, you're both kinda cool and definitely have a lot of potential and a lot more insight than most people into all of this stuff.

Quote:
rather you seem to use whatever is at hand showing no respect to the religion or philosophy behind your stolen and oft times errant knowledge.... whether it be Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hermeticism, Christianity..... or whatever... you disrespect them all with your inane words as well as your ridiculous claims.....
well except for the "your inane words as well as your ridiculous claims" (which is false, even if it is your belief on the matter ) that's all true. i use what is at hand to get my points accross, and yeah i don't have much respect for established systems primarily because none of them saw the whole truth, they lacked focus and humanity still hadn't reached anything near its full potential even after all their teachings. which, to me, suggests that those teachings were inherently lacking. amongst the established sources, the ones which i do have some respect for, btw, are taoism, sikhism, the book of revelations and the devil's apocrypha. they all came a lot closer to the truth and a full picture of things than most else of what is out there.

so hope that clears up some more of the confusion surrounding me and my stuff.

all the best man,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 02-29-04 at 14:48.
Old 02-29-04   #70
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
In his mind I have noted that you are either a follower of his distorted truth or you are wrong....
no. ever and always have i encouraged people to think for themselves and not just take my stuff - or the established and societally respected sources - as true just for the sake of it.

one is wrong when one is wrong ie when what one says is not in accord with what is actually the case in the creation. one is not wrong merely because one opposes what oazaki says. heck, i've been wrong myself a few times. generally though, i tend to be far closer to the truth than most people on most things esoteric. and i also tend to see more of the picture than most people and to do so sooner. in many cases this is because most people would rather stick with their established belief systems instead of evolving those belief systems through further investigation of their own. also, most people tend to put more faith in established systems than in their own investigative work and experience.

Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #71
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
No, shouldn't you know where I am? I think given that if you're to be the ruler of the world you would know astrally where I'm located.
only if i look psychically. i don't get such answers automatically or anything. just thought you were uk cos of your english. lol, looks like its my day for being wrong!

so yeah, that's another thing i'll check psychically and get back to you on if you like.

so what do you get on the coming shifts babe?

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #72
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
ah, excellent dyshade, i'm glad to be proven wrong in something at last. and productively so i might add. that way, you see, i learn. so thanks for that man.

never said you were. just said that many things that are held as truth by most religions, esoteric systems and established bodies of knowledge are, in fact, incorrect or incomplete. and that if your base your opinions and beliefs of said sources then your beliefs will share their shortcomings.

as regards you two personally, i've actually always thought that you were kinda cool. intelligent yes, that too and insightful, yes that too. far more so than most people. but indeed, in many areas, your insight and perceptions, and so your knowledge based on them, fell far short of my own. why? because you've worked less dilligently at all this than i have (and i'm talikng more in terms of cycles of incarnations here than in terms of this one, short, present incarnation that we're all in). and because, in many cases, you've bought the established line rather than investigating the truth of matters for yourself.

all the best man,
Oazaki.
So you believe in cycles of reincarnation????

I myself believe in energy redistribution...... our minds retain knowledge through chemical and electrical processes..... this "knowledge" becomes lost when our energy is redistributed though sometimes the energy I am sure can become stamped or "impressed" with some traits that will help to formulate the perspective within the next body that this energy inhabits.... and that is "if" that energy is wholly distributed to another cognitive body..... if for instance that energy is distributed to a kitten you will only have the instincts of a feline to work off of and as such some of the "impressed" memories may not have a place within its characteristics.....

I have spent most of my life searching through many various religious theologies for answers to my questions...... attempting to find one which settles with my moral and character self....
Hermetics does just that for me..... it makes a great deal of sense to my analytical mind.... as well as answering my questions without the need of reading through hundreds of pages of esoterical and often mythical BS...... often the answer to a complex question will be the simplest one you can find.....
ruling the world is a very complicated matter and is something that noone will ever be able to do.... especially in the span of one year..... or even a hundred years for that matter...... to many social variables and religious variables to take into consideration..... too many millenia old grudges that are never going to go away on a whim.....

In essence I find you incorrigible with ideals that have not been well thought out.... you reckon yourself a master of the ether and yet cannot even see the simplest essence of being before you..... before you can change people you need to know them..... and you think you know them yet you have proven that you do not....

If I have proven you wrong it is only because you are not indomitable..... you are just as every human being is..... fallible.....

S.O.D.

Old 02-29-04   #73
Lillith

Quote:

but yeah, you're both kinda cool and definitely have a lot of potential and a lot more insight than most people into all of this stuff.

well except for the "your inane words as well as your ridiculous claims" (which is false, even if it is your belief on the matter ) that's all true. i use what is at hand to get my points accross, and yeah i don't have much respect for established systems primarily because none of them saw the whole truth, they lacked focus and humanity still hadn't reached anything near its full potential even after all their teachings. which, to me, suggests that those teachings were inherently lacking. amongst the established sources, the ones which i do have some respect for, btw, are taoism, sikhism, the book of revelations and the devil's apocrypha. they all came a lot closer to the truth and a full picture of things than most else of what is out there.

so hope that clears up some more of the confusion surrounding me and my stuff.

all the best man,
Oazaki.
I have to wonder if you are aware of the words you type out. Do you not notice how pompous you come across? You see the fundamental difference between you and Dyshade and I is the fact that you are the one making proclamations of knowing it all, you have given us your truth as you see it. You continually write about how right you are and that you know more than us, alongside all your own personal theories. We have merely replied to you, neither I nor Dyshade has given you a thesis of everything we feel to know on Spiritual levels. I have pointed out your contradictions concerning matters of Spirit and Higher truths, I have spoken about the essence of Love in reply to your opinions. Eveything has been in response to you. Never an isolated display of all the knowledge I know, forcing my opinions on you as you do to us. I have also said that you miss the boat on some aspects as Higher truth transcends the level of which you seem to function and vibrate upon. Never have I given you an entirety of Truth I know on Spiritual levels, yet what you have done countless times is point out how I don't know enough. Which to me is a rather egotistical stance to take, and which is why I said more than once that you don't have the foggiest of who I am, where I am or what I am.

You make assumptions about us which are only founded upon the fact that our statements are in response to the things you have said. And the reason why I won't bother going into the dynamics of what is occuring on Spiritual or material levels for that matter. Because you already presume to know it all. The other difference between us and you is the fact that we don't need to prove just how much we do know and experience by bragging about it on an internet site. And the fact that you're very unfortunately captivated by religious scriptures, for all your protesting being contrary to that very obvious fact.
Old 02-29-04   #74
Lillith

Quote:
only if i look psychically. i don't get such answers automatically or anything. just thought you were uk cos of your english. lol, looks like its my day for being wrong!

so yeah, that's another thing i'll check psychically and get back to you on if you like.

so what do you get on the coming shifts babe?

all the best,
Oazaki.

Hmm you have presumed to know so much about me that you have time and again stated how little I know, and how far from the truth I am and what my supposed role is for which I am not yet ready. All this and you haven't "looked" at me "psychically". So it's safe to say you're talking through your arse then I take it.
Old 02-29-04   #75
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Hmm you have presumed to know so much about me that you have time and again stated how little I know, and how far from the truth I am and what my supposed role is for which I am not yet ready. All this and you haven't "looked" at me "psychically". So it's safe to say you're talking through your arse then I take it.
nah babe, just haven't put it into words yet. as i believe i said above...

it's kinda like when you saw a sunset over a seascpe once and then try to convey that image and that experience in words to another. it takes a little while to get the right words together ya know?

also, the time isn't quite right yet. but there's a suitable window coming up in around 3 days...

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #76
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
We have merely replied to you, neither I nor Dyshade has given you a thesis of everything we feel to know on Spiritual levels.

Never have I given you an entirety of Truth I know on Spiritual levels
well, would you mind sharing what you know and what you've discovered? i'm not asking to rip your stuff apart babe (i'm too mature for that ), but it would be nice to hear your view on this and see what i can learn from the things you've discovered...

and it's good to share what one can i believe. means others can, if they so choose, benefit from it also. for we're all in this one together...

Quote:
And the reason why I won't bother going into the dynamics of what is occuring on Spiritual or material levels for that matter. Because you already presume to know it all.
i've never claimed to be infallible babe, nor to know it all. i do know a hell of a lot, and thru experience i've found that my stuff is correct enough to be practically applicable and to produce consistent, tangible, repeatable results. fundementally though, it comes down to 2 things for me: doing what i must do and doing it when i should do it. whereas most people don't know what they should be doing (at least, not in detail), often cop out even when they do know, ain't willing to do the necessary to work to actually do what they're supoposed to be doing and even to be able to do it. let alone knowing or intuiting that most crucial factor: when they're supposed to do it.

so anyway, pretty please, what do you get on the coming chages and dimensional shifts? i really am genuinely interested.

all the best,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 02-29-04 at 17:54.
Old 02-29-04   #77
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Quote:
hey someone's gotta rule or else others will. so i figured it might as well be me as i reckon i can do the best job of it. and anyway, i'm only going to be ruling so as to set people free and lift them higher. i don't want dominion over them any more than is necessary to effect the changes which must be wrought. after all, ruling others is a hassle. and yeah, in the end it is all One, but that ain't the case yet down here, nor will it ever be due to the nature of physical existence. so, down here, the relevant motions must be gone through and the relevant changes made to bring about that which is coming and to unite that which is below with that which is above and that which is in the middle. and yes, that last bit *is* a hint...

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
The universe is one and infinite on all levels Oazaki, if you cannot see the unity, the Source, in the physical and all other levels, then you have plucked out your eyeballs and are blind.
Your arguments are like stage maigician tricks, if you just watch them, it seems fantastic feats of power, but look closely and you see all it is, is just smoke and mirrors. Shallow tricks that reflect only what you want to see.
*turns head to one side* You realize that I am an expression of the full and untamed power of the source, the binding powers of love and hate, which twist around us and pulls us together, as is Lillith, Dyshade and everyone else here. And if you do have the power to do what you plan, you would have to destroy us or at least me, because then I would have enough power to stop you, as a conduit of the Power of the Universe and the Source. But mostly I would stop you because you wish to place an abonination upon the universe, its not only petty and small minded, but also would stunt and deform the spiritual growth of the people within the universe. People have to learn to crawl before they can walk.

P.S.It is interesting to note for one of extreme power, you seem to be turning a simple trick into a most complex one. Guessing Lilliths location should be easy... if I was to take a guess at how you were doing it, I would say that you are throwing darts at a map on the wall (I happen to know where she lives and you aren't right yet).

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 03-01-04   #78
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,265
Quote:
then you'll have fun figuring out what is happening to you as things begin to develop on that one. belief makes no difference in the operation of the laws of creation. nor in the fulfilment of contratcs you've already, prior to incarnation, agreed to. but hey, it ain't a bad thing that's happening to you. at the very least you'll enjoy the huge power-up you'll get in your sex life and in your sexual abilities...
Well, you've mentioned my sexuality a few times here. At first I think, "Hmmm. Maybe there is something to this after all." But then I remember that you knew/know me from Occult Forums, where I *seem* to have a slight sex kittenish rep. You could have picked this up from my posts there.

BTW, is this 'power-up' in my sex life imminent? Will this happen gradually? Will I suddenly be aware that there's a goddess in here with me?

Oh, and to the Powers That Be : :mofo: fyi? I hate contracts.

Quote:
me, if i was you i'd look at it from this perspective: you'll get access to a whole load of high-level knowledge, abilities and real, tangible esoteric powers. and pretty much any man you want will be yours for the taking i might add!
Pfft. Yeah, when is that going to happen? Because I have a few guys in mind that have been rather difficult......

And as I asked before, when am I supposed to start seeing this stuff happen? Or is it going to be a barely perceptible shift that might be anything? Are my occult powers going to go from piss poor to master (mistress) of the universe over night, or something? Am I going to know when all of this happens?

Quote:
in return, you share your physical form with a godess. it ain't that bad a deal really. and the reason it's happening to you and not to some other chick, is that you specifically have things that you can and will learn from her which will be of value to your path and indeed are a necessary part of it; just as she has things she'll be learning from you.
No, it wouldn't be a horrible deal. But even if I were to take all of this completely seriously, I'd still say it was a little off. Can't explain it, but it's just off.

Quote:
and it's not permanent either. just till 2013.
What, she's just going to leave me high and dry once I turn 30? That bitch.

Quote:
so think and feel about it babe. meditate on it and see what you get. and then decide where you want to take this, see what options are open to you on this one, and then flow with the option you girls choose to settle on. my guess is you're going to enjoy this one...

all the best and let me know how it goes,
Oazaki.
I don't meditate much, or dwell on it outside the forums, but I'll consider it.

So did this chick actually call me by name? Did she know me? Or was it like "There's this horny chick posting on the Occult Forums called Derdekea that I think I'm going to merge with and have some fun with"? Would you mind telling me what her thoughts on the matter were?

If you could pm me with my real name (or my real, real name), then I would start taking you more seriously. Not that my taking you seriously matters one wit to you, but it would still be cool.

The thing with you and your posts, Oazaki, is that at this moment nothing you say can be proved or disproved. Everything is off into the future. Even when things don't happen as you predict (a certain post about London comes to mind), you can still come up with something to cover your tracks with that we have no way of proving or disproving. All anyone can really say is, "I'll believe it when I see it."

So, I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited by Veredus; 03-01-04 at 03:01. Reason: stupid typos
Old 03-01-04   #79
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veredus
Well, you've mentioned my sexuality a few times here. At first I think, "Hmmm. Maybe there is something to this after all." But then I remember that you knew/know me from Occult Forums, where I *seem* to have a slight sex kittenish rep. You could have picked this up from my posts there.
true, true. what about your beauty thing and the fact that you don't relly look like any of the members of your immediate family? btw, congrats on the sex kitten rep over on OF! you acquired that after i left i think, but it's nice to see a girl receiving the recognition she deserves!

Quote:
BTW, is this 'power-up' in my sex life imminent? Will this happen gradually? Will I suddenly be aware that there's a goddess in here with me?
yeah, the becoming aware of it will prbbly happen gradually between now and mid-june 2004. that depends really on how open you are to it and how willing you are to flow with the process. the more you so open and the more aware you so become, the more will you get "glimpses" or "phases" of what your sex life will be like once the merge has fully taken place. kinda like sexual sessions that are just *way* beyond what you've experienced so far, and not due to who you're with but due to how your own body and energies react.

Quote:
Oh, and to the Powers That Be : :mofo: fyi? I hate contracts.
yeah, very satanic babe!

but hey, we all have roles to fulfill and contracts that we've chosen. and we chose them cos we thought they'd be fun and cos we were well suited for them. sure, some souls in incarnation choose their path and contract to learn things, but believe me babe, the key players in this little drama (and that includes you and all others merging with the old gods at the mo) graduated from school a loooong time ago...

its more the using of what we've learnt and embodied than the learning of more stuff for us. though yeah, the conscious personality in most cases still has stuff to learn or, more accurately, fetch through.

Quote:
Pfft. Yeah, when is that going to happen? Because I have a few guys in mind that have been rather difficult......
And as I asked before, when am I supposed to start seeing this stuff happen? Or is it going to be a barely perceptible shift that might be anything? Are my occult powers going to go from piss poor to master (mistress) of the universe over night, or something? Am I going to know when all of this happens?
the changeover will be dramatic and very, very obvious when it does occur. it will so occur around mid-june (june 6th - 12th to be exact). and yes, your powers after the changeover will be significant.

Quote:
No, it wouldn't be a horrible deal. But even if I were to take all of this completely seriously, I'd still say it was a little off. Can't explain it, but it's just off.
yeah, i knwo what you're saying on that one babe. there's something about your scenario that i'm not quite getting, that i haven't quite pinpointed. not sure what it is yet. i'll get back to you when i do find it though, if i'm still hanging around by then. but yeah, check out for yourself and see if you can pinpoint it.

Quote:
What, she's just going to leave me high and dry once I turn 30? That bitch.

yeah, you'll seperate back into two individaul bodies / souls come 2013. but hey, you can still do the bisexual thing if you want to remain united in a way after that...

Quote:
So did this chick actually call me by name? Did she know me? Or was it like "There's this horny chick posting on the Occult Forums called Derdekea that I think I'm going to merge with and have some fun with"? Would you mind telling me what her thoughts on the matter were?
nah, when you asked the question i just got: "ok, this is what derdekea needs to know, write it down". which is how i end up writing a lot of my stuff. the actual godess herself had the attitude of "wahey, i'm getting a physical form to run around having fun and lots of sex in soon. excellent! wonder what's it like? hmmm, nice uterus/dan-tien" yeah i'm serious about the last bit. she likes your uterus and its energetic connections. reckons its perfect for her to get strong, deep orgasms going with it. oh, and she wonders how you two will bond/relate also. she thinks it'll be fun. views you as kinda halfway between a sister and a lover i'd say. and she's looking forward to some contests of will and the darker side of it re: combat/possession/manipulation. though she's kinda hoping that you'll fight back and that as a consequence you'll both end up respecting the other and viewing each other as equals, each standing by the other and united in strength. though if you cop out and do the weak little girl thing on her, i'm sure she won't hesitate to just take full possession. she is kinda dark after all... but i don't reckon you'll be bowing under on this one somehow...

Quote:
If you could pm me with my real name (or my real, real name), then I would start taking you more seriously. Not that my taking you seriously matters one wit to you, but it would still be cool.
yeah, that's true. and getting names is a hassle for me. think i'll just wait till this stuff begins to hit the physical which it will do very soon indeed now.
and besides, i *want* people to doubt my stuff and be skeptical as to its validity for a while yet. why? because it means they don't accept it which means that where they walk will be determined by their own decisions and perceptions and so they'll be walking their own path rather than one i lay out for them. also it gives me some karma to play with. which is always fun.

but yeah, re: the cool stuff, we'll get to that after june babe...

Quote:
The thing with you and your posts, Oazaki, is that at this moment nothing you say can be proved or disproved. Everything is off into the future. Even when things don't happen as you predict (a certain post about London comes to mind),
ah yes, but with all my stuff the option has been open to all to investigate its validity for themselves. and so whether they chose to do so or not to do so was their own responsiblity. re: the 13/11 post for exmple, it was a relatively simple thing to look at that date and link it to the other major "terrorist" events in the last few years (twin towers, bali bombings) and from there discern at least one very simple numerological series that was operating with all that, and several more such series which were a little more complex but could still be discerned with a little research. or they could have investigated said events astrologically (again, strong matches and series would have become evident) or by a whole variety of other means.

you see, all my stuff is not about giving people all their answers on a plate but about giving them enough to figure out the fullness of said answers for themselves. and then if they choose not to do so, well that's their repsponsibility and the relevant karma for that laziness and short-sightedness will be theirs to bear. and mine to use.

also, consider: imagine what people's reaction to me and all my stuff will be once bush *does* die over the course of 2004, the USA *does* have a civil war over the course of that same year, and i *do* end up ruling the world through the zhedhi order over the course of that same year. and they'll all know that they were told about it beforehand yet chose not to see nor to investigate it further. what will the effect of that on their established beliefs, personalities and approaches to life be do you think? quite dramaic at the very least i'd say.

you see, i plan my stuff long-term babe. the short-term reaction is, for me, just a way to get more karma to play with. and it's been a fun game also, i have to say.

Quote:
you can still come up with something to cover your tracks with that we have no way of proving or disproving. All anyone can really say is, "I'll believe it when I see it."

So, I'll believe it when I see it.
yeah, you and everybody else. which works nicely for me really. heh heh.
and if 2004 is an uneventful year (which it won't be btw) then you'll all know for sure that i'm just an attention-seeking fraud or some such thing. so either way, 2004 is the crunchtime on all this babe.

all the best,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 03-01-04 at 06:57.
Old 03-01-04   #80
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necropolis
And if you do have the power to do what you plan, you would have to destroy us or at least me,
OK. if you're sure that's how you want to play it. know that in this case your path will be set by your own hand. so choose wisely i'd say. but then again, i think wisdom on this one is probably beyond you. so yeah, let's have some fun!

Quote:
because then I would have enough power to stop you, as a conduit of the Power of the Universe and the Source.
no you wouldn't. in what i'm doing here i cannot be stopped. by anyone or anything. but feel free to try if you like. it would amuse me.

Oazaki.