Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush

Old 01-26-04   #21
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
Sweety, the only time any of what you just said is going to have any relevence is if one were to be Christian. Because other than that, a Christian "hell" and its "demons" mean very little to just about every other religious orientated person or those who shun religion in general. It's disappointing, you did manage to uncover some truths, but it seems you are very much still caught in the religious traps of this world.
i repeat, just because something or some entity is written about in a book and constitutes a part of an established belief system does NOT mean that thing did not have a prior, antecedent and independent existence of its own. just because something is recorded by a group of people, or even propagated by said people, does NOT mean that that thing exists only as a record or a construct or a belief. if this was the way it was then things would cease to exist once they were written about. yet this is not so. bush exists independent of the news coverage on him, ancient rome existed independent of our records on it and the second world war happened independently of what has been written, discussed and propagated about it since its occurence.

and demons and angels DO exist. as regards the former xtian "god", he was not a god at all but a composite entity made up of the souls of three "brother" (genetically and so karmically connected) races. he came from a universe prior and antecedent to this one, upon the "destruction" (reabsorption to its centre) of that universe.

as you prrbbly know, thought and belief have power and are creative. hence the efficacy of visualization practices utilized in many meditation systems. that which the thought, desire and belief is focused upon is given power.

now, the relevant energies can be controlled from down here, in the physical, (as you do in meditation) or from up there, in the astral / causal (as you do in astral projection for example).

now, as you prbbly know, there are entities who exist / live on the astral / causal alone (ie they're not in physical incarnation). the ex-xtian "god" was one of these and he was very skilled at manipulating the higher=plane energies to keep humanity in bondage to him, giving him faith (which strengthened / fed him as, being from a prior/anterior unverse, this universe would not independenly support him).

more details on all of this can be found in "The Devil's Apocrypha" by John A DeVito. it's actually quite accurate on most of the details, far more so than the xtian bible, which was primarily designed / inspired to deceive.

but the former xtian god is no more for i have killed him. yes a "god" can be killed, and so too can a higher-plane parasite.

it was a tougher battle than i thought it would be though, teach me not to be flippant and try to fight my battles whilst having coffee and shopping! but i took it seriously and whipped his butt these last two days. which opens the gateways for the next step in this process...

Quote:
Ps. You still haven't replied to my post in Religion- "Hi I'm Satan".
i've looked over that thread again and can't seem to find any post of yours that i've left unreplied. please give me a post number to refer to or point out which part of which post you believe i have not yet answered. and i'll answer it for you, no probs babe!

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #22
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
David Icke speaks of Lizard people, it's figurative I believe, and there are many things under the Sun and Moon that could thoroughly freak out the average perceptions the world holds dear.
not figurative unfortunately... but they're not really a threat anymore either...
the emerald tablets of thoth the atlantean is anothe resource on the reptilians that might interest you...

Quote:
I don't base my skepticism of him on these things, he has touched on some very profound things, but then he unfortunately blows that out the water with some silly (in my opinion) notions too.
kinda funny how they both co-exist in one person isn't it? kinda funny also that they're inter-related and tie into each other.... have you considered the possibility that perhaps i'm right on BOTH counts? after all, truth is often stranger, and colder, than fiction...

Quote:
I still want to see a clear photograph of him.
nope, sorry. that one is coming at the same time as my physical motions hit. i don't want photos of me floating around quite yet you see...
if you can tell a person's nature from their voice, i'd be willing to call you up, or give you my number for you to call me (provided you promise to keep it secret.., )

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #23
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
i take it you're referring to mara. she is a very loving, compassionate girl with a big heart and lots of spirit, great bravery and great strength also. certainly, she got into some heavy stuff a little too fast to handle and she has been both sorely pushed and tested. but she is not crazy. she just sees more than most. yet what standard psychiatrist would not view talk of angels, demons and the merging of alternate relities as "crazy talk"? you really do have learn to see more clearly necro... :jerk:

Oazaki.
Well suffice to say your threads haven't changed.
And It was never my opinion, I dont even know the person who is posting on OF from the Psyciatric Institution, I am just trafficking in second hand information from sources I respect.

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04   #24
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frater Lebra
Oazaki, didn't you say you were going to backpack around the world or something?
yep. later. got some stuff to do here and a couple of other places first.

welcome to DF btw lebra!

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #25
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necropolis
And It was never my opinion, I dont even know the person who is posting on OF from the Psyciatric Institution, I am just trafficking in second hand information from sources I respect.
not good enough. one should not propagate that which one does not oneself know is truth, no matter how "respected" the sources.

Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #26
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Quote:
not good enough. one should not propagate that which one does not oneself know is truth, no matter how "respected" the sources.

Oazaki.
*Arches Eyebrows* That wasn't justification, that was a statement of truth. My opinion is that You are a child Oazaki, now go toddle off and play with your dolls in your delusional fantasies of granduer.

Old 01-26-04   #27
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
My opinion is that You are a child Oazaki, now go toddle off and play with your dolls in your delusional fantasies of granduer.

:iyf:

and later on: :upyours:

at which point you will look: :asshole:

and i will be:

so:

fool.

hee hee hee. these emoticons are cool .

Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #28
Necropolis
Higher Principality

*tilts head to one side*...I am shaking in my boots...

I love it, I am no longer a Mod, I can speak my mind, I dont have to leave a good example.

Old 01-26-04   #29
Lillith

Quote:
PaulS is one of those cases. in his case the reason is tied to the purpose he came into the physical in the first place. you see, pauls is not human, not in anything but physical form. he is an archduke of hell, a demon and a real powerful one at that.

nah lucifer's alright man. his original name "Teacher of Philosophies" prbbly describes his nature better than some of the other things he's been called / associated with. he's the good guy in this with the xtian "god" being the fucker who has manipulated humanity for his own purposes and seeks to keep mankind bound. but the fuckwit soon shall cease to exist. in this i am not willing to show any mercy.

yeah, lucifer ain't a devil. the composite entity from the prior, anterior universe (the one i'll fetch into permanent physical manifestation here) is one being composed of all the souls of his race who have attained union amongst themselves. the lucifer who's a member of the spirirtual heirarchy is an archangel.

i think as regards both lucifers i think people would do well to remember that his name means "the shining one" and that he is often reffered to as "lucifer the lightbringer".

Oazaki.

A friend sent me this, I thought it was interesting.

Lucifer vs. Satan
-- Frater DPAL, November 6, 1998, e.v.

The presumption that Lucifer=Satan or the theory that Satan before his "fall" was named Lucifer pivots around the Hebraic book of Isaiah (Chaper 14), andhow theologians give meaning to selected verses.

There is no reference in the Bible that states that Lucifer was a name of Satan. A concordance will show that Isaiah 14:12 is the only place the word Lucifer appears in the Scriptures (King James Version).

On the other hand, the evidence for the title Lucifer in the Hebrew text of Isaiah 14:12 is non-existent. It is the same word the translators rendered "howl" in Zechariah 11:2. In slightly different forms it is found in Isaiah ten times (13:6; 15:2, 16:7; 23:1,6,14; 52:5; 65:14).

When Jerome made his translation of the Bible from the Latin, termed the Vulgate Version (383 C.E.), instead of simply translating "son of the morning", "day star" or "morning star" he inserted the word Lucifer. This was the name by which the ancients knew the morning star (Venus) and was inserted as a word of clarification. Since some of the early church fathers held the view that Isaiah 14 referred to Satan, the name Lucifer over a period of time came to be associated more with Satan than the meaning it origianlly conveyed. The translators of the King James Version who were bound to preserve renderings "used by the most of the ancient fathers" also retained the term.

In reading from Isaiah I find a fall of a king of Babylon so great that it is personified as a fall from the heavens. The fall mentioned here is the fall of one "which didst weaken the nations". This fits the career of the King of Babylon, but does not fit in with the idea of an angel who became the Devil before there were any nations.

The pride of the King of Babylon is seen in the lofty claims of his heart:

"I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above
the stars of God: I will sit upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of
the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Isaiah 14:13,14).

The mention of "heaven", "throne", "stars of God", "sides of the north" seem to imply more than the pride of a mortal. Surely this must refer to Lucifer who became Satan!

However, consider the following description of Edom:

"The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee....Though thou
exalt thself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among
the stars, then I will bring thee down, saith the Lord"
(Obadiah 3,4).

Because Edom dwelled in a high mountainous area, they felt themselves above the power of God, as the writer's point of view was concerned. The reference to "setting thy nest among the stars" obviously does not refer to outer space but poetically to the heights of the mountains in the earth's atmosphere where an eagle would build its nest.

We can extend this approach when we consider the words of Christ concerning Capernaum of his day:
"And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven,
shall be brought down to hell" Matt. 11:23; Luke 10:15).

Capernaum was not exalted to the literal heaven. The simple meaning is that the pride of Capernaum's inhabitants was exceedingly great.

Jeremiah said a similar thing about Babylon:
"Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though
she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me
shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord" (Jeremiah 51:5.

The statement that the king of Babylon would "sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" is a reference to Jerusalem which was geographically situated "on the sides of the north, the city of the great King" (Psalm 48:2).

This king may have been Nebuchadrezzar and verse 16 of Isaiah 14 refers to "the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms."

Internal evidence seems to indicate that Satan does not = Lucifer.

Madam Blavatsky did have a periodical out in the late 19th Century called "Lucifer" and she used this as it should be understood- a publication that brings Light to the reader. Also HPB knew the name would get under the skin of puffers and nominal clerics.

http://www.thelema.net/qblh2/article...ka/lucifer.htm

Last edited by Lillith; 01-26-04 at 19:41.
Old 01-26-04   #30
Lillith

Some more:

Satan (from the Hebrew שטן satan or Aramaic שטנא satana meaning "accuser, adversary") is an angel mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, the Apocrypha and the New Testament. In the Hebrew Bible Satan is presented as an angel that tests mankind, yet who works for God; in the Apocrypha and New Testament Satan appears as an evil rebellious angel who is the enemy of God and mankind.

Satan is generally viewed as a supernatural entity who is the central embodiment of evil. Satan is also commonly known as the Devil, the "Prince of Darkness", Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, and Lucifer. In the Talmud and some works of Kabbalah Satan is sometimes called Samael; however most Jewish literature is of the opinion that Samael is a separate angel. In the fields of angelology and demonology these different names sometimes refer to a number of different angels and demons, and there is significant disagreement as to whether any of these entities is actually evil. In Islam, Satan is known as Iblis, who was the chief of the angels until he disobeyed Allah by refusing to prostrate himself before Adam.

http://www.fact-index.com/s/sa/satan.html

Lucifer is a Latin word derived from two words, lux ('light), and fero ("to bear,bring"), and means "light-bearer, light-bringer". In Roman mythology, Lucifer was a deity equivalent to the Greek Heosphorus, and the planet Venus was known by the name Lucifer in Roman astrology before being given its current name. In Christianity, Lucifer has become synonymous with Satan or the Devil, despite the original Judaic mythology considering Lucifer and Satan to be two quite separate entities.

Lucifer is mentioned in only one place in the Bible (Isaiah 14:12), in translations based on the Latin translation largely made by St. Jerome in the fourth century. The Hebraic texts refer to Heylel Ben-Shachar (הילל בן שחר)where 'Heylel' is the Hebrew word for the planet Venus, and Ben-shachar means "son of the dawn." Isaiah 14 starts out discussing the King of Babylon, and the reference "morning star, son of the dawn" originally meant specifically that king. Then St. Jerome translated Heylel into Lucifer. Much of Christian tradition also draws on Revelation 12:5 ("He was thrown down, that ancient serpent") in equating Lucifer, Satan, and the serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Lucifer is a key protagonist in John Milton's Protestant Christian epic, Paradise Lost. Milton presents Lucifer almost sympathetically, an ambitious and prideful angel who defies God and wages war on heaven, only to be defeated and cast down. Lucifer must then employ his rhetorical ability to organize hell; he is aided by Mammon and Beelzebub. Later, Lucifer enters the Garden of Eden, where he successfully tempts Eve, wife of Adam, to eat fruit from the Tree of knowledge of good and evil.

http://www.fact-index.com/l/lu/lucifer.html
Old 01-26-04   #31
Lillith

Quote:
nope, sorry. that one is coming at the same time as my physical motions hit. i don't want photos of me floating around quite yet you see...
if you can tell a person's nature from their voice, i'd be willing to call you up, or give you my number for you to call me (provided you promise to keep it secret.., )

all the best,
Oazaki.

I'm not that interested to see the truth of you. What you say remains completely ineffectual to my life, but it has provided for entertaining reading. If you were in any means serious about who you are (to some degree) you wouldn't hestitate to share your image. I would know instantly, your declining speaks volumes.
Old 01-27-04   #32
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
If you were in any means serious about who you are (to some degree) you wouldn't hestitate to share your image. I would know instantly, your declining speaks volumes.
nah it just means i want to be able to walk down the street unrecognised until such a time as i choose to share my physical appearance with the world at large. which, incidentally, i won't be doing until quite a bit after the first set of physical motions have hit.

as regards satan / lucifer, check it out:

The Devil's Apocrypha wrote:
- “And Thee, Lucifer,” continued the Almighty, “the perpetrator of this vileness, thou shalt henceforth be known as Satan, the Adversary.”

which incidentally is far more accurate on damn near all of this stuff than the bible. why? because the ex-xtian god's purpose was to deceive mankind and keep him in bondage whereas lucifer's purpose has always been to help man to stand on his own two feet, be free and reach for the stars.

the devil's apocrypha is "authored" by john a devito btw. you might want to check it out...

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 01-27-04   #33
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

lillith,

also as regards satan / lucifer, check out what xuly has to say on the topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuldemios
I happen to know that Satan and Lucifer are one and the same being. Before the advent of Christianity He was known by many other names as well. Akin to Legion Satan has as many names as God. He is a very fluid being and incorporates the very latest mindset of humanity in His philosophy.
located here:
http://www.darkforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=3006

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-27-04   #34
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

and this one is kinda cool too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuldemios
Yes, todays Bible is quite mistranslated and has dozens of flaws inherent within its pages. Your revelations above are quite rudimentary. This does not mean anything. If I have two sons and name them both Michael this does not mean that one is any more Michael than the other one. A name is a name and nothing more than that.

As I have stated countless times within this thread alone Satan, Lucifer, or whatever you wish to call Him has had countless names throughout the eons. His Evil had stained a thousand generations before the Christ child was ever born. The childs followers needed to name the evil they saw within their very hearts. They did not creat anything more than a name. The presence was already there. The Hebrews knew Him already as The Enemy.

So if your point was that through Biblical Testament you could provide evidence contrary to Satans existence I am afraid you will have to dig deeper, much deeper.
located here:
http://www.darkforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=3016

you see, the answers are all before you already lillith. but so are the lies and that which is designed to deceive. and so each is forced to make up his or her own mind on all of this. what are you going to believe? which informational sources are you going to view as reliable? who are you going to perceive as having true insight? and most importantly: when are you going to develop your psychic and other esoteric abilities to the extent that you can perceive the truth of things directly, for yourself?

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-28-04   #35
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Well given the history of presidents elect and the astrological placements (which have all coincided with the deaths of particular presidents) I'd say you're riding on the coattails of something that appears to be inevitable. Now if you assassinated every single president throughout history, with a 20 year interval, I'd say you've got something to advertise about, but considering the statistics I'd say it's like picking an underripe apple from a tree and saying you're going to turn it ripe with your magic.
ok, time to also point out the following:

for EVERYTHING that has ever happened on this earth (or indeed any other point in the universe) there have been astrological indicators which could have been used to accurately predict what that thing would be, its *precise* nature and when *exactly* it would happen. yet nevertheless, the physical motions had to also be gone through by the relevant parties as the last link in the chain of causation as it were to actually cause that thing to happen physically. what the astrological alignments do is provide the necessary karmic gateways and influences through which to work and which cause the relevant people to have the relevant thoughts, desires and abilities to wish and be able to bring about physically what the astrological factors indicate will occur.

for example, take a look at the astrology for any major event in world history from man's first landing on the moon to the detonation of the first atomic bomb, to the start of world war 2 to the fall of the berlin wall to the foundation of the USA as an independent country. for all these events, and every other event besides, big or small, there have been the relevant astrological alignments which caused those events to happen, determined their exact nature and also when exactly they would occur. and astrology could be used by one knowledgeable and skilled in the art to accurately predict the timing and nature of those events ahead of their actual occurrence. yet NASA still had to design the apollo rockets and get armstrong up there, einstein, oppenheimer et al still had to get together and do their stuff, etc.

so yes lillith, there are indeed many astrological indicators of bush's death over the course of 2004. yet that does not mean that the external physical motions did not have to be gone thru as the final link in the chain of causation so to speak to actually cause that death to happen physically.

and so too has it been with everything that has ever happened and so too will it be with everything that will ever happen.

all the best,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 01-28-04 at 05:51.
Old 01-28-04   #36
Necropolis
Higher Principality

I was going to post a reply to this, but it has been a long time since I bothered with Astrology. I await in avid pleasure Lilliths reply to this.

Old 01-28-04   #37
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
I was going to post a reply to this, but it has been a long time since I bothered with Astrology. I await in avid pleasure Lilliths reply to this.
you're funny necro...

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 02-02-04   #38
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,265
Darling Oazaki, this is Derdekea from OF. I did an extensive search on the Devil's Apocrypha and I stumbled upon an interview in which the author explained that it was indeed a work of fiction, and he had gotten the idea from the various history of Christian religion specials on the Discovery Channel. The author himslef has stated that it is a work of fiction.

I could go back and find that link if you'd like.

So PaulS is an Archduke of hell, huh? Interesting. I thought he was almost sickeningly (the good kind of sickeningly) sweet and wise. Am I some kind of hell spawn? Do I get to play?
Old 02-07-04   #39
Lillith

It's not a secret at all that the book is fiction, and that OF Moderator seems in good health, at least to the point where he frequents the site all the time, Oz was suppose to "send him back to hell".
Old 02-10-04   #40
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,265
In OF, Oazaki insisted it was all true. I didn't get to point it out to him there, but I was very curious about what he would say to it here. Doesn't look like he posts very often, though.