Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page I'm bored......

Old 07-25-03   #41
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Quote:
Originally posted by Magic Ninjet
God, your super mean today, what the fuck man.

I KILL you.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-03   #42
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
hahahahahaha, i already shot her. these damn piaks just don't go down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 07-28-03   #43
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,422
what up homie? when are you going to be able to shoot the shit on AIM again? they must REALLY be watching close over there at your office.. anyhow dont mind Patryn hes a dumbass, Ryan is just messing with you... he only wants to kill you half of the time im sure. And dont worry about explaning yourself... besides Patryn has a new Online Gurlfriend named like Vamptress or something... they were double teaming me before it was pretty cute, right down to the E-Kisses they were blowing each other...
Old 07-28-03   #44
(antihero)
N/A

word. i'm usually just messing with her. the only person i really hate all the time is that gArGOyLe^^ jackass.
Old 07-28-03   #45
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

if i could turn my words into bullets, gargoyle would have been shot at least... times by now!
Old 07-28-03   #46
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
what up homie? when are you going to be able to shoot the shit on AIM again? they must REALLY be watching close over there at your office.. anyhow dont mind Patryn hes a dumbass, Ryan is just messing with you... he only wants to kill you half of the time im sure. And dont worry about explaning yourself... besides Patryn has a new Online Gurlfriend named like Vamptress or something... they were double teaming me before it was pretty cute, right down to the E-Kisses they were blowing each other...
last time i checked i didn't hate her. but you keep telling her that billy. along with all the woowoo shit. what is an online gf anyway? you need electrons to love you too billy?

Old 07-28-03   #47
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
last time i checked i didn't hate her. but you keep telling her that billy. along with all the woowoo shit. what is an online gf anyway? you need electrons to love you too billy?
im sorry Patryn i dont make her think that you hate her, you do that all on your own with your short temper and jealous attitude. I dont woowoo anyonem, i just act nice and talk aobut day to day shit.. if thats woo wooing then i guess i do woowoo her, shes my friend, i treat her like one... im sorry if i cant get all possessive like you did and mad and jealous when she talks to others... let it go dude.

an online girlfriend is like a girlfriend thats online, you know? like the relationship youre building with vamptress now. i wonder will you bug out on her if she talks to Antihero too?
Old 07-28-03   #48
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Okayyyyyy....... let's not get all into this topic again. I really don't care who hates me and who lovates me. Anyway...... what do you guys think of this new set-up we have here. I for one do NOT like it at allll..... hopefully Mr. Modfather will fix it soon. I finially just figured out how to use the OLD one.

Old 07-28-03   #49
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Oh.... and I can probably get on AIM later today. I am really not "working" this week, but I am here right now trying to catch up on back work. I have been working more at the Ice Cream Stand lately and am actually thinking about leaving here and finishing the summer there and then starting college full time when the Ice Cream Stand closes. I am not sure yet though, cuz... well, this IS a good job. It's just super boring and the pay is shitty right now.

Old 07-28-03   #50
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
Okayyyyyy....... let's not get all into this topic again. I really don't care who hates me and who lovates me. Anyway...... what do you guys think of this new set-up we have here. I for one do NOT like it at allll..... hopefully Mr. Modfather will fix it soon. I finially just figured out how to use the OLD one.
it's fine with me... just takes some getting used to. I'm glad the damn moods are gone for now. I was tired of everyone telling me how sad and/or crazy they were.
Old 07-28-03   #51
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Haahaa... I just noticed that. I kinda liked the moods. When I started out I was using the "new" version and didn't see that kinda stuff and just recentally switched to the "old" version. I like this one a lot better..... and I just finially figured out how to do color and attach pics and all that...... Speaking of which, you boys need to post up some new pictures. So do I, as soon as I have money to go get my new film developed from the Gathering.

Old 07-28-03   #52
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
im sorry Patryn i dont make her think that you hate her, you do that all on your own with your short temper and jealous attitude. I dont woowoo anyonem, i just act nice and talk aobut day to day shit.. if thats woo wooing then i guess i do woowoo her, shes my friend, i treat her like one... im sorry if i cant get all possessive like you did and mad and jealous when she talks to others... let it go dude.

an online girlfriend is like a girlfriend thats online, you know? like the relationship youre building with vamptress now. i wonder will you bug out on her if she talks to Antihero too?
sure billy. not sure what your deal is, or how you got that corn cob of retardedness shoved that far up your ass, but you might want to pull it out before you get stopped up or an infection. maybe try not being an asshat for a day.

Old 07-28-03   #53
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
sure billy. not sure what your deal is, or how you got that corn cob of retardedness shoved that far up your ass, but you might want to pull it out before you get stopped up or an infection. maybe try not being an asshat for a day.
See, this is why you are so mad at me and cant go a day on this forum without dedicating a thread ot me or talking about me so often... youre still angry because i "stole" Ninjet away from you and now you gotta play 2nd fiddle with Vamptress LOL get a life Patryn, dont worry your housefull of ferret droppings, pets, and dogs and scttered DVDs still love you... i hope.
Old 07-28-03   #54
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Okay, noone stole me away from anyone. I was tight with Patryn, but I don't chat with him as much right now. I am very tight with Billy and (anti), and that's all there is to the story. I don't play fav.'s, I lovate everyone. It's all good.... I don't know why we're all fighting. It's silly-silly. Can't we all just get along??? Besides, everyone knows in RL that all four of us have huge orgies with mad hot chicks and this is all just a blown out of proportion fight about who got to blow up Shelly our blow-up sheep. From now on we are taking turns and I am going to mark it on the calander so that things like this just don't happen anymore, okay?!?

Old 07-28-03   #55
(antihero)
N/A

Vooooo-dooooo, runnin' from my magic.
Old 07-28-03   #56
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
Vooooo-dooooo, runnin' from my magic.

I lovate you.

Old 07-28-03   #57
Darling Apathy
Darkness Incarnate

Darling Apathy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 989
Quote:
besides Patryn has a new Online Gurlfriend named like Vamptress or something... they were double teaming me before it was pretty cute, right down to the E-Kisses they were blowing each other...
wtf :geno:

My vices are cheaper than therapy.

You say I'm a bitch like its a bad thing.
Old 07-29-03   #58
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamptress
wtf :geno:
youll see, start iming other guys on the forum and being friendly to other guys on the forum, especially me or antihero and watch him flip out and tell you when you say hi "go talk to anti hero or billy" or accuse you of "playing favorites"
Old 07-29-03   #59
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

DAMNITTTTT BILLY!!! I told you, you can blow up Shelly tonight, okay?!? God!

Old 07-29-03   #60
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
DAMNITTTTT BILLY!!! I told you, you can blow up Shelly tonight, okay?!? God!
whos shelly?