Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Billy&MLopez and the red Pill:)

Old 05-30-03   #21
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,442
Quote:
Originally posted by MLopez1984
lol Nope dude shes a dude. I bet "her gun is always digging into your hip" so to speak. What is your obsession with Quake 3 dude? You calling me a fanatic yet your always talking about it like it's your idol. So wacking off to Freddy Mercury and his rabbit teeth and get yourself a g/f fagget. Do some push-ups you butter licking fagget. and what this shit about becoming your phenom. Your telling me I'm obbsessed with your the one that worships Queen and Tone Loc. Dam dude at least worship something cool like me. Well you already do that I guess cause your so fascinated with me that you must keep trying to make lame atempts at dissing me which ain't workin'.
i may have bad typing skills but you type like a retard, its "Faggot" not Fagget, you inbred cum slurping dip shit. Ive posted a picture of my woman, wheres yours? oh thats right, its called Palm-ina and her five cousins, a bucket of vasoline, a morpheus poster and a friday night and your right hand are all you need for gratification LOL. I bring up Quake 3 because i know your type, the too old to collect comic books, latent homosexual, Quake 3 playing, trench coat wearing, movie quoting, cock smoking fairy queen. Yah Freddy DID have Rabbit teeth, he was also a raging faggot like you. See you have this problem i have favorites and likes, but thats the extent i take them for what they are.. youre stuck in that pseudo pathetic teenager mode where your favorites become yourself, NO youre NOT in the Matrix, youre NOT Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, youre not funny and you smell like cottage cheese TAKE A SHOWER FAG BOY! You ARE obsessed with QUake 3 and the Matrix, you do everything in accordance with them, ill even wager this week paycheck that you have those queer sun glasses Neo wears in the Matrix, LOL pathetic! I may LIKE Tone Loc, because he is talented and i may LIKE Queen because they are very talented, but i dont obbsess like you do with your favorites... you can come to my house and youll see the extent of my Queen paraphenalia will be an old framed 1970s Carnagie Hall concert poster i picked up at a garage sale because it looks vintage, and my Burned Tone Loc "Loced after Dark" album in my CD holder..thats it... unlike you with your im sure NUMEROUS Matrix and KoRn(hole) posters, saved concert ticket stubs, background wallpaper and t shirt collection you have, that most net nerds have.. its because youre what we call a waste of life, a waste of life thats not really even worth considering for much other than firewood. By the way you mentioned before youd whoop my ass in person... do you want my address?
Old 05-30-03   #22
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
Credits: 6,543
Wow you typed all that out but all I heard was "Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm obssesed with dissing some one who is a fan of the Matrix cause I've have nothin better to do with my life" Sad dude sad. Hey at least with my site I get free promotinal stuff & every once in awhile stuff to giveaway and to promote for Warner Brothers and a few other sites. At least I get something out of my work on makin a website. By the way, I'm in the beginning stages of makin General Movies version version my "The Rabbit Hole" site. It wil be the same format but about all movie in general. I already have support from WB that they will offer giveaways for my matrix site and any other site about a certain movie or movies in general. So I ask you "Why are you such a hater man?" Lay off the the HATERade and the 20 pc. Chicken McBitch for awhile and go do something with your life.

P.S. I'd love to see your pic of you boy, oops, I mean girlfriend. I'll show you a pic of my g/f if you like, but then you'll probably just make fun of her because she is a cheerleader and a prep which is so stupid of people to do cause it's just another form of rasiscm if you ask me. So, and this is gonna sound gay, but You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-03   #23
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

uh oh a prep? thats baaaaaad..preps SUX!!!! KiLL prEpZ!!!!!

haha you silly faggot, tell ya what, go ahead do that and ill do the same.
Old 06-03-03   #24
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
Well you gonna whip it out yet?

Old 06-03-03   #25
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

you started the challenge, go ahead post your significant other spic... il even help ya if you need.. if you cant post it here post it in the members pics section and link it here... then i will post mine.
Old 06-04-03   #26
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
Actually you put out the "Challenge" or whatever you wanna call it.

Old 06-04-03   #27
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
You know what? Fuck this shit I'll post mine first so you'll shut the fuck up with this dumb shit already.

http://www.darkforum.com/profile/images/dcp1504.jpg

http://www.darkforum.com/profile/images/dcp1486.jpg

They were taking a digital camera and I didn't feel like resizing them for your convience.

So now after your done making fun of her or me (probably both knowing you), post yours now.

Old 06-04-03   #28
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

LOL which one is she? its hard to tell with them being so far and all.
Old 06-04-03   #29
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

i however DID resize for you.

Old 06-04-03   #30
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
haha ok now for the real picture, billy. no Model pics this time. Real pics.

To clarify for ya now in this pic, she is the one in the blue sweatpants with the white shirt right in the center.
http://www.darkforum.com/profile/images/dcp1504.jpg

White sweater sorta getting molested by another girl. lol
http://www.darkforum.com/profile/images/dcp1486.jpg

Old 06-04-03   #31
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

lol that IS a real pic, its hanging on my bedroom wall, she IS a model LOL... notice the obvious scanner markings on it... no need to be jealous my man. Now how about a picture of you and your girlfriend together? or are you just on the yearbook staff and have digi photos of all the cheerleader bimbos? LOL.
Old 06-04-03   #32
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

amazingly my girlfriend usually looks like her model pics all the time, she uses very little makeup, she has good facial structure, a great body, and absolutely PHENOMINAL skin, its flawless.
Old 06-04-03   #33
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
Ok dude you can diss me all you want but you don't have to diss her. Yea I know she ain't reading this but still it's not cool. I haven't diss your girl I'm just asking you the same.

By the way, I'm not jealous one bit. Asian girls aren't my type. She ain't ugly or anything just not my type of girl. How about you show me a real pic of her like one you took of her not a studio pic. Then I'll believe you.

Old 06-04-03   #34
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

i odnt have to prove anything to you, others on the foum know she exists because theyve talked to her.. thats her like it or not. I coud likewise mention how the pics of your woman look like "yearbook" pics and since youre not in any of them i could be right. My brother worked on his yearbook and had millions of pics of girls on his computer... you could be the same.
Old 06-04-03   #35
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Quote:
How about you show me a real pic of her like one you took of her not a studio pic. Then I'll believe you.

He posted some of those a while back. He's not lying. I honestly can't imagine how lame someone must be to lie about dating a hot chick on Darkforum.
Old 06-04-03   #36
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
lol your not in any of the pic you posted either so WTF dude? You ain't claiming shit either then.

So you wanna talk to her or what? Is that how you all know it's for real. Fine we can play that. If you have AIM you may go right ahead and IM her but don't be dissing her or anything man ok?

AIM for her: babycheer78410
AIM for me is: MLopez303

Old 06-05-03   #37
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
lol your not in any of the pic you posted either so WTF dude? You ain't claiming shit either then.

So you wanna talk to her or what? Is that how you all know it's for real. Fine we can play that. If you have AIM you may go right ahead and IM her but don't be dissing her or anything man ok?

AIM for her: babycheer78410
AIM for me is: MLopez303
naaaah just post a pic of you kissing or hugging her Year Book boy. i dont want to IM you on your alternate screename BabyCheer, i get grossed out just thinking of you wearing pink fuzzy slippers talking to "hotties" on that name *puke*
Old 06-06-03   #38
MLopez1984
I'm Rick James, bitch.

MLopez1984
OMG dude! You are so gay. I can't be on 2 s/n at the same time man. Talk to her when I'm as well if you want to. I got better things to do then have alter s/n. Dude you have all these idea of faking shit you must be good at since you know all about that shit. Pathetic.

Old 06-09-03   #39
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
OMG dude! You are so gay. I can't be on 2 s/n at the same time man. Talk to her when I'm as well if you want to. I got better things to do then have alter s/n. Dude you have all these idea of faking shit you must be good at since you know all about that shit. Pathetic.
OMG..OMG OMG d00d u R Soo Ghay!!!!

by the by you CAN get a program that allows you to be on several screenames at once, OR you could use AIM.com aim express. AND the program. how do you think i got messages on ONE computer at work and used another name to hide from everyone on another? dipshit. just post a pic of you and her hugging or kissing..
Old 06-10-03   #40
Archangel
GÕTHÎÇ Ð®ÊÅMS® Ãr¢hængÊ£

Archangel
Credits: 23,716
You guys turned this thread ghey >D

Btw: You can clone aim to be on different screen names.
I do it often. Never heard of AIM express either.....

Thanks for clicking