Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-04   #1
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
The Death of George W. Bush

As those of you who’ve looked into my other posts will know, George W. Bush will be dying over the course of 2004. How precisely he will die cannot at the moment be discerned. However, the karmic windows of time during which he will die can be so discerned. And so I give them to you here:

Primary Dates

These are the most likely karmic windows during which Bush will die. It is during these times that the relevant forces and karma are aligned in such a way as to be able to cause his death, and indeed *to* do so.

10th – 13th March 2004; peaking on 12th March. This is the most likely karmic window for Bush’s death I’d say.

13th August – 16th August 2004. A longer window this one in that it contains more than one peak.

Secondary Dates

These karmic windows are not in and of themselves as powerful as the primary dates detailed above. However, if needs be they will activate in such a way as to effect Bush’s death.

15th May 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

8th June 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

25th September 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

Basically the way it works is that the karma and the relevant esoteric laws are such that George W. Bush *will* die over the course of 2004. However, when precisely he will die is not set yet and in this he does have some free will left to him. As is also the case regarding how much physical pain and suffering his death will entail.

As regards the relevant karmic mechanisms, the earlier windows provide for a faster, swifter, easier death. And also one that through caution and the taking of the appropriate measures can possibly be avoided. The further on in the year that we get though, the more the power within the relevant karma and so the harder will it hit. It’s like everything: you can contravene God’s will once, twice even and if you’re very strong esoterically with a lot of occult back-up maybe, *maybe* even three times. But not more than that. And 2004 has been loaded with more than enough windows to effectively completely remove any possibility of his not dying over the course of this year. Further, each window that is “missed” so to speak makes the relevant karma heavier when the next window comes round. Not to mention that as 2004 progresses Bush himself will be adding more and more freshly-generated heavy karma to the process. And further, there are a *lot* of high-level entities guiding this process along. Basically we want to bring about the required transition with the least possible disruption to humanity’s evolutionary path.

Finally I would add that there are… other reasons… as to why I’m not giving you all just one exact date on this one.

Should be an interesting year eh?

all the best all,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 01-22-04 at 14:55.
is Offline   Reply With Quote