Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Attraction

Old 01-25-04   #1
Legolas
~~Dinosaur~~

Legolas is on a distinguished road
Credits: 45,976
Attraction

Ok, I'm sure everyone has some weird thing that they find themself attracted to in people... I'm curious to know what it is people are attracted to, and I'm not talking about body parts, I don't want to see biceps, breasts, legs, asses.

Here is mine, I love women who wear glasses, I can't explain why, but a women will be more attractive to me if she is wearing glasses....

Now it is your turn....

"Stop Dreaming, Live For The Fire Of The Dragon"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04   #2
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,580
hmmm...i wear glasses. i've always thought they were a bit dorky and got in the way, but turns out other people seem to like them on me...

i like my boy with his hair tucked behind his ears. he hates it, but lets me do it for him anyway. i dunno why it's just so sexy and cute all at the same time.
Old 01-25-04   #3
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,580
oh and since you put something that was apparell related, i like guys that wear skirts. Even aprons whilst working behind a bar or at a cafe count. I don't know, why it's just sexy. My guy wont wear a skirt for me though...except this one to for being silly. he also used to work at a bar where he wore an apron, only i never got to see may have been a good thing though or i'd have dragged him out back...
Old 01-25-04   #4
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
I like classy bitches... you know... the ones that spend hours to look nice, have many social graces, drive nice cars, and have very confident and independant personalities. Basically I like women who are way too good for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-26-04   #5
Siren

Siren is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,780
I've always had a thing for musicians. Something about a guy in a band makes my knees melt. Especially the quiet moody ones.
Old 01-26-04   #6
Kain424
Death to Hollywood

Kain424 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSiren
I've always had a thing for musicians. Something about a guy in a band makes my knees melt. Especially the quiet moody ones.

I'm a musician...and I'm moody. I'm not really quiet though.

As for me...well, I really like my girls to be Scarlett Johannson. Ah. That's how I like them. I love her. Yeah. :whipit:

I don't knowwhat it is about her that I particularly like, but I I've had a thing for her since...damn, I think it was the Horse Whisperer...or An American Rhapsody. It's been a while.

::SIGH::

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-26-04   #7
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
I like chests and stomachs on men, and waits and legs on women.

But the thing is I need them to be smart. Personality really does mean a lot to me as well. Physical attraction just doesn't mean as much to me without a deeper connection.

Old 01-26-04   #8
Kain424
Death to Hollywood

Kain424 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,603
A deep connection. Yes. I understand. I have spent many a moment staring into the photographed eyes of Johansson. Lost in Translation? Lost in Johansson.

Old 01-26-04   #9
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
ii'd have to say their humor and abilitly to keep me entertained...
Old 01-26-04   #10
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 202,134
A nice smile. If a man can grin from ear to ear then I'm happy.

In a girl I like glasses and long curly red hair.
Old 01-26-04   #11
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
I dig tats/piercings on women. Not too many piercings, though; it can make women look nas-tay. Chicks with septum piercings need to seriously reevaluate their lives. Ummm... i'm a big fan of glasses, and i like nice legs. i'm not a fan of enormous beer guts, A-cups, big feet or pregnancy. I like a girl who doesn't hog the bed. I like a girl who isn't a prude or a slut. If a girl has had over 5 sexual partners by the time she's my age (2, I get turned off.

In terms of personality, I like art chicks. Plain and simple. I like a girl who can read modern poetry without saying "that's just a bunch of words" and look at modern art without saying "that's not art." I don't like professional women, businesswomen, or women that take themselves too seriously. I like a woman who can be both girly and rude. I like sarcasm. I like a woman who enjoys a good video game and/or action flick, and doesn't feel weird about it. I like a woman who doesn't say "be nice" when I make fun of someone, or "that's disgusting" when I burp. In fact, I like a girl who can burp. I like a girl who likes the Evil Dead trilogy. I like a girl who isn't obsessed with dieting and working out. I like a girl who listens to an array of music without judging anything he/she has not given a chance. I like a woman who doesn't mind that I like Cannibal Corpse, DJ Sammy or Wesley Willis. I like a girl who watches Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, Adult Swim, and Maximum Exposure.

In other words, I like the girl I have.
Old 01-26-04   #12
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
Im attracted to guys with nice eyes, muscular(so i can feel safe)..i just melt when i see a guys love handles or whatever they r called... And a guys collarbone...I dunno why but i just love it. And nice hands.(dont ask) And a guy who doesnt care what others say and does what he loves to do no matter what.
Old 01-26-04   #13
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 202,134
ooooh muscular.. i forgot about that, when a guy has his arms around me i wanna feel like he can protect me!
Old 01-26-04   #14
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,461
With guys, nice eyes, hands, and odor. For personality, funny, laid back, pleasant and open minded. Best outfit on a guy would be khaki shorts, white ankle socks and white sneakers, white tshirt or wifebeater. Preferably not blonde or odd, unnatural hair colors. Tats are cool, as long as they hold some sort of meaning to the guy, not just a random "this looks kinda cool, stick it on me." kind of thing. Peircings are nice, but only in some places.

With girls, pretty hair, hands, face. Must have big ass and thick thighs. Curves are the best. For personality nuetral, like me. Funny but can be serious, not too loud and not too quiet. The best outfit on a girl is anything that works with their figure. Tats are cool if, like I said, they have meaning. And again, peircings are nice, but only in some places.
Old 01-26-04   #15
Legolas
~~Dinosaur~~

Legolas is on a distinguished road
Credits: 45,976
You people are beginning to get off track, the point is to name things other than physical attributes, like tattoos, piercings, or as someone said aprons <--- which i think it totally different, but very cool

"Stop Dreaming, Live For The Fire Of The Dragon"
Old 01-26-04   #16
Lillith

I like an artistic temperament, I couldn't deal with someone who is totally 9-5 on all levels of life. I also like the "space" that comes with being involved with a musician. I like my own space, I never get bored or lonely, I like having alone time and musicians/artists demand this kind of space. Which suits me perfectly.

I like a man who walks his talk so to speak, and someone who values truth and honesty as much as I do. Defying the mundane is highly valued, and usually this is done through a brilliant sense of humour, a huge plus.
Old 01-26-04   #17
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas
You people are beginning to get off track, the point is to name things other than physical attributes, like tattoos, piercings, or as someone said aprons <--- which i think it totally different, but very cool

Some things are not as cut and dry, and it's limiting to just put attractions down to inanimate objects or body art.
Old 01-26-04   #18
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,493
Hm, I tend to like a quirky sense of humor and a nice laugh. I also tend to like it when a woman will disagree with me as often as she sees eye to eye with me, for some reason...

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 01-26-04   #19
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
Musicians are so damn cliche... but i must say I like a girl who can play an instrument, or (even better) sing. I find few things on earth more attractive than driving in a car, or doing some other mundane task with a pretty girl, and listening to her singing under her breath. Why this is I may never know.

Old 01-26-04   #20
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,181
I like Glasses, like skirt suits, like women with their hair up, I like peircings & tats.

I like sarcasm & intelligence nothing turns me off more than having to spend half an hour explaining my last sentance.

Oh and I like them to find me attractive, but I'm flexible on that.