Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Post New Thread

Old 08-06-05   #21
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
Well today I stayed home again.I have no real reason to go out. I feel like some kind of alien at times. I dread being in public,and around people I dont really know.Before I go out to get a job, Im going to have a final four or five days of R & R/body detoxification. I've decided Im going to do a body detox once a month.yeah,that seems to be fair. Thats how I started when I first quit my old job,but I guess I messed up and went back to junk food. I started exercise again,about 40 minutes worth.It was grueling since its been so long,but I already see my body taking shape again.
Another reason why I feel like an alien is because I tend to wait until dark to venture out,be it for any reason like the grocery store,etc.One day I'll get out of this habit,but right now I seem content with it.I would'ent want to go out anyway,unless I had *real* friends to go out with.I don't hang out with fake personalities.It is hard to find a real friend, I have'nt really had one since middle school.Those kind of friends (when your little) are the best kind.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #22
*SpaceGhost*
none

My families weird.Too many people in it...especially the young ones.Four boys including myself,and five girls. (sibling-wise) We're not all full blood,but we treat eachother as if we were.One sister is out modelling for a radio station...the other is in a New york acting seminar-thingie.Two brothers are somewhere on the beach.One brother is in another state playing in a junior league baseball game.The others I can't really keep track of as this moment.So why I am here,doing nothing?Oh well.I guess I better go out and get some sun.All those kids,and my closest family member is my dog.
Old 08-07-05   #23
*SpaceGhost*
none

Well I had to go sunday Shopping for the house.One of the deals struck with my sister in order to live in the house.Utter chao's. Well I guess its all based on perspective.I did see the beautiful clouds,and sun.I just stare at them from my car, at red lights.It really is another world up there in the sky.Its like, the ocean.Good stuff. What i was'ent too pleased with,were the crowds,and crowds of people in the store.Adults acting like children, practically shoving eachother out of the way to get to something.Im one of those people that don't make Eye contact with anyone.So it may seem like Im ignoring you...well I probaly am.But not in a narsistic(sp?) way.More like,a shy way.More like : I just want to be left alone.I dont know how I got this way,but ahh well.Time to eat , I guess. No beef for five days,and very little fish or chicken.I gotta eat mostly veggies,fruits,and noodles.Drink nothing but water/V8/juice.Take my daily vitamins,six to be exact.My body is'ent healthy on the inside.Thats mainly why I stopped drinking alcohol.I heard it could fuck up your liver,or kidneys or something like that.Well,what a gothic journal entry this has been. *walks off with hands in pockets*
Old 08-07-05   #24
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
interesting diet there. i can understand all of it except the noodles and fruit juice.
Old 08-07-05   #25
*SpaceGhost*
none

Really?your good,because I understand none of this

edited,just to add this:

:p
Old 08-07-05   #26
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

the veggies and fruit are high in nutrients and vitamins that the body needs. be sure to include bananas for potasium (sp?) and citrus fruits for vitamin c. spinich is good for iron and vitamin a (squash is great for vitamin a also) if youre eating spinich tho, you need milk or some calcium suppliment since spinich robs the body of calcium.

v8 is good since its vegetable juice, and the body needs lots of water to flush it out and purify. drinking water also helps rehydrate the skin.

noodles have really no nutritional value and are just empty carbs. since theyre really just made of flour. no real nutritional value. all they will do is add weight. and fruit juice (most of them anyway) are very very high in sugar and very bad for you. juicy juice brand fruit juices are great tho since theyre 100% juice with no additives.

only suggestion i can make is eating lots of fresh salmon. salmon is highest in Omega 3 fatty acids. essential for the brain! and heart health. no other fish comes close to being as healthy.

good luck!
Old 08-07-05   #27
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Mmm...*kisses my SpaceGhost*
Old 08-07-05   #28
*SpaceGhost*
none

lily,
Ah yes, I remember something about the weight part with noodles.I don't drink milk,and sometimes eat cheese (pizza!).I do take calcium in supplement form though,as well as the B Complex. People ask me why I do all this,when I look fine,and healthy.To tell you the truth, I dunno.Its good to live a healthy life, I guess.Insurance for the future.
Old 08-07-05   #29
*SpaceGhost*
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijuana_Bandit
Mmm...*kisses my SpaceGhost*
*picks you up,and squeezes ya* :p
Old 08-07-05   #30
*SpaceGhost*
none

So here are some smilies that I feel represent me,because I am bored.
Blegh,maybe not.There is no IMG allowed.Screw it! :p
Old 08-07-05   #31
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SpaceGhost*
*picks you up,and squeezes ya* :p
Mmmm! Me luffs you!
Hows things goin'?
Old 08-08-05   #32
*SpaceGhost*
none

Good,hun. :]
Old 08-08-05   #33
*SpaceGhost*
none

Ah,problems,problems.( Contradicting my previous post )

Before when I had personal problems, I had it made.Now I got city problems,problems with the court.Not one,but two. I have tickets that are passed due,and a car payment I have to make.So in all thats almost seven hundred dollars that I dont have that i owe on bills.Well I guess My car payment will be out of the way,once I pay that with the cash my dad sent.Now I need four hundred more. Its very good my family is helping me out,man,I'd be screwed if they were'nt here.
Old 08-08-05   #34
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

must be nice. my family hasnt given a shit since i moved out. they wouldnt even lend me a dollar if i needed it.
Old 08-08-05   #35
*SpaceGhost*
none

Im sorry for that.Not to sound poetic or anything,but we all have a bright light in our lives.Everyone has someone.Right now I suppose mine is my family.No girlfriend or anything,so that ones out of the way.But I bet Im missing out on a whole new range of emotions,there.
Old 08-08-05   #36
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
Originally Posted by *SpaceGhost*
Im sorry for that.Not to sound poetic or anything,but we all have a bright light in our lives.Everyone has someone.Right now I suppose mine is my family.No girlfriend or anything,so that ones out of the way.But I bet Im missing out on a whole new range of emotions,there.
a valid point actually. i have psyko. i had my family. i guess its ever changing eh?

the emotions are nice yeah but when you move across the coutry to be with one and away from the rest, theres the negative emotions too. i miss jersey and certain people. i long to be by the beach again. i miss the feeling of sand under my paws.

theres the love from psyko which is great and ive missed that feeling but then theres a hole left by leaving the beach. almost like it was a part of me. im not a daytime beach person. i went at night.

sorry for rambling in your journal.
Old 08-08-05   #37
*SpaceGhost*
none

haha,I welcome it.Its neat. ;]
Old 08-08-05   #38
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

yeah it is

i need to minimize my rambling in others journals.
Old 08-08-05   #39
*SpaceGhost*
none

Well I guess I've gotten a little busy these days.Wednesday Im going to take the entry exam into college,and start my pursuit towards a degree in theatre/arts.Im also going to hang out with my buddy,james that night.Friday,Im going with my brothers,and sisters to meet my other sister at the airport,as she is returning from New York.Finally,something to do!Blah.
Old 08-08-05   #40
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Good luck.
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.