Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Drop dead Sexy... Or not.

Old 11-11-03   #141
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vero99
In all of life there are imperfections. Some of us don't cohere with your ideals of beauty. For the most part that I have seen, your ideals clash with what most deem appropriate. The reason for that is not political correctness as you would love to play it off as but with the fact that you simply do not agree with the majority of the populace. In fact, I'm sure if you took a survey, a truthful survey, you would find most males on df (the environment in which you choose to dole out your opinion) find Water to be attractive. The expressed solution to your problem BtK is that you are so bored that in order to entertain yourself you cause mischief. Of course, being the person you are, you don't care if you hurt people, scar them, whatever. And you know, you don't. They don't care. It stings just a little, that's it. Life goes on. This (and I know what I'm about to say isn't a very popular opinion) isn't some battleground, it isn't anything but a discussion group, and this isn't a discussion that is worth anything.

i agree with you on the point that this isnt worth anything. but i disagree, most men in honesty would find waterbear a little too mannish looking to be attractive, she looks like a 16 year old boy for christs sake..
Old 11-11-03   #142
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
Okay, now, where to start, where to start.... Water: You are a nice looking lady, yes. Not mega hot, but farrrrrrrr from a *what was it he called you?* an "old dried up hag" or something? But, yes, you proved your point. However, to make a comment about Billys means compared to your own is absolutaly obsurde, he's much younger than you and has a large alotment of time to catch up. He's extreamly bright and talented and I would bet my own bank book that he will be veryyy successful in the nearfuture. I'd also like to say that he's 10x further along in his life than most men his age, and does treat his family and girlfiend very well from what I know. Also, a comment was made about Billy never making any productive comments. I think Sini said it, actually. Honey, really, look around some more, because Billy is a very kind loving person to those he deems worthy of it. Okay... I think that's it.

I think youre being too nice alisha, you know as well as i do Water is fugly. Remember how you told me you hated when people told ugly people they were hot just so they could spare thier feelings? well? knowwhudimean?
Old 11-11-03   #143
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
i agree with you on the point that this isnt worth anything. but i disagree, most men in honesty would find waterbear a little too mannish looking to be attractive, she looks like a 16 year old boy for christs sake..
Now I look too YOUNG? LoL... *sighs sadly* I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after Ninjet said how nice you were to your GF and your family. But I see that isn't at all a good idea. You love to hate and disrespect Billy, and since I cannot make you see that there may be more opinions out there than your own, I shall leave now so you can continue to slam me with all that extra available time you have in your busy job. I'm a little too busy today myself, with 3 VP's here, to spend time trying to convince you that more than one opinion exists than yours which was the only point I wanted to make when I first replied to this thread. Unfortunately it got sidetracked to how old, dried up (40 - 50 years old I believe it was at first) to now, I look like a 16 year old boy... *sighs* Nothing constructive happened here, no matter which tactic I took..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-03   #144
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer
Now I look too YOUNG? LoL... *sighs sadly* I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after Ninjet said how nice you were to your GF and your family. But I see that isn't at all a good idea. You love to hate and disrespect Billy, and since I cannot make you see that there may be more opinions out there than your own, I shall leave now so you can continue to slam me with all that extra available time you have in your busy job. I'm a little too busy today myself, with 3 VP's here, to spend time trying to convince you that more than one opinion exists than yours which was the only point I wanted to make when I first replied to this thread. Unfortunately it got sidetracked to how old, dried up (40 - 50 years old I believe it was at first) to now, I look like a 16 year old boy... *sighs* Nothing constructive happened here, no matter which tactic I took..
not all 16 year old boys look young Waterbearer... some of them have scruffy chins like you and oily bad skin, awful god awful haircuts and blank doe like expressions in thier eyes. LOL which opinions? ugly is just ugly waterbearer.. im sorry some of us are gifted at birth some of us are not... you were not accept facts. You can quit pretending the whole 3 VPs thing and all that bullshit you know youre home on your computer with no children or family a failure of a mother, a dried up old woman with a mannish looking face and less intellect than can suffice. You can ignore everything Ninjet said... im an evil evil person... i do hate you i wish death to you and your kin, you dont fool me with your ficticious job, or your ficticious beauty or your ficticious boyfriend at all... youre just a sad miserable old woman... with nothing to live for except an internet full of teenagers you can lie to. But let me make you feel at ease *grins* *huggle* *cums* *shits* hahahahahah *lix* hehehehrhrhrhrhehhahshfhghrhhsahdhdhahahahAAAAHAHAHA!
Old 11-11-03   #145
Billy the Kid

Quote:
not all 16 year old boys look young Waterbearer... some of them have scruffy chins like you and oily bad skin, awful god awful haircuts and blank doe like expressions in thier eyes. LOL which opinions? ugly is just ugly waterbearer.. im sorry some of us are gifted at birth some of us are not... you were not accept facts. You can quit pretending the whole 3 VPs thing and all that bullshit you know youre home on your computer with no children or family a failure of a mother, a dried up old woman with a mannish looking face and less intellect than can suffice. You can ignore everything Ninjet said... im an evil evil person... i do hate you i wish death to you and your kin, you dont fool me with your ficticious job, or your ficticious beauty or your ficticious boyfriend at all... youre just a sad miserable old woman... with nothing to live for except an internet full of teenagers you can lie to. But let me make you feel at ease *grins* *huggle* *cums* *shits* hahahahahah *lix* hehehehrhrhrhrhehhahshfhghrhhsahdhdhahahahAAAAHAHAHA!
i'd just like to say a few things... yeah i can't spell, i don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... i'm not really big, strong, good looking, or larger than life... i pretend to be these things here online because no one knows the real me. no one would want to know the real me. it makes me feel better to put other people down. i can't allow anyone to write anything in a forum without pointing out something, anything, wrong with them or their post. i've been so worried that someone might think, "hey, maybe the Scourge of Darkforum isn't all he says he is!" that i feel the need to call other people fake to distract attention from myself. and then i'm not getting any attention i'm sure you all noticed that the "Scourge of Darkforum" thing is just to make myself feel important, because in real life i'm completely insignificant - i'm just a little man who wants to be the big kid on the playground.

to show that i'm truly sorry for all the dumb, irrelevant, and poorly written things i've said to everyone, i've shrunk my avatar picture, to more adequately reflect the "real" me.
Old 11-11-03   #146
Billy the Kid

oh yeah i almost forgot. i've never had a woman in my life. waterbearer, i bash you because i'm threatened by you. i know i can't have you, or a woman like you. a woman like you would never like me. with good reason.
Old 11-11-03   #147
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kid
i'd just like to say a few things... yeah i can't spell, i don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... i'm not really big, strong, good looking, or larger than life... i pretend to be these things here online because no one knows the real me. no one would want to know the real me. it makes me feel better to put other people down. i can't allow anyone to write anything in a forum without pointing out something, anything, wrong with them or their post. i've been so worried that someone might think, "hey, maybe the Scourge of Darkforum isn't all he says he is!" that i feel the need to call other people fake to distract attention from myself. and then i'm not getting any attention i'm sure you all noticed that the "Scourge of Darkforum" thing is just to make myself feel important, because in real life i'm completely insignificant - i'm just a little man who wants to be the big kid on the playground.

to show that i'm truly sorry for all the dumb, irrelevant, and poorly written things i've said to everyone, i've shrunk my avatar picture, to more adequately reflect the "real" me.
youre only fucking yourself MD/and or waterbearer.
Old 11-11-03   #148
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

MD definatly.
Old 11-11-03   #149
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kid
oh yeah i almost forgot. i've never had a woman in my life. waterbearer, i bash you because i'm threatened by you. i know i can't have you, or a woman like you. a woman like you would never like me. with good reason.
You are banned.... not before of course you could make a few posts..... and if we find out who this is you will be permenently banned from DF.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 11-11-03   #150
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Gee Dyshade which other person would it be? he types, talks and insults exactly like MD does, whos the only other guy in here bitching back and forth with me? MD... i think the evidence is obvious.
Old 11-11-03   #151
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

I had absolutely no knowledge of that whatsoever.... but it may have been one of my friends sticking up for me, and do I find it amusing, in a selfish perverted way. Are you going to make a rule that states this isn't allowed?

Old 11-11-03   #152
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

it has always not been allowed.
Old 11-11-03   #153
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I had absolutely no knowledge of that whatsoever.... but it may have been one of my friends sticking up for me, and do I find it amusing, in a selfish perverted way. Are you going to make a rule that states this isn't allowed?
making a User name to troll or harass has never been allowed water........ and impersonation is just despicable.....

S.O.D.

Old 11-11-03   #154
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Gee Dyshade which other person would it be? he types, talks and insults exactly like MD does, whos the only other guy in here bitching back and forth with me? MD... i think the evidence is obvious.
You are assuming, and Dyshade reacts on fact. MD doesn't need to fake a nickname. He wouldn't be bothered either. He'll tell you how it is to your face.

Old 11-11-03   #155
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

It would be akin water to me stealing your screename or making one thats almost identicle and telling your friends that you hate them and all that crap. But im sure you wouldnt agree with that if it happend against you but do think it should be allowed when it does to me.. which is why youre a hippocrite and still an old dired up woman. By the way i dont think you should leave those 3 VPs youre supposed to be meeting with alone for long they may ge tpissed.
Old 11-11-03   #156
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
making a User name to troll or harass has never been allowed water........ and impersonation is just despicable.....
can you show me where that rule was listed before you ban someone?

Old 11-11-03   #157
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
You are assuming, and Dyshade reacts on fact. MD doesn't need to fake a nickname. He wouldn't be bothered either. He'll tell you how it is to your face.
thats where youre wrong, its definatly up MDs alley. either way Dyshad eis on it, and im sure garg is too, when the person is found out they will be banned.
Old 11-11-03   #158
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Possibly yet i cannot act on assumption alone.... there are others who it may have been besides MD..... if and when we find out who it was you can be assured that they will be banned... as for now I can easily transfer that account to you to do with what you want if that is your wish.....

S.O.D.

Old 11-11-03   #159
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

ok
sounds Key.
Old 11-11-03   #160
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
It would be akin water to me stealing your screename or making one thats almost identicle and telling your friends that you hate them and all that crap. But im sure you wouldnt agree with that if it happend against you but do think it should be allowed when it does to me.. which is why youre a hippocrite and still an old dired up woman. By the way i dont think you should leave those 3 VPs youre supposed to be meeting with alone for long they may ge tpissed.
The VP's are with someone else right now, since I passed with flying colors quickly *grins*

And I am just ASKING if the RULE was posted - as you have ASKED in the past where the rules were posted.

What is so hypocritical about that?

Last edited by waterbearer; 11-11-03 at 11:39.