Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Drop dead Sexy... Or not.

Old 11-10-03   #101
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
*shakes her head, disgusted*

it's ok billy... you'll learn some day. I'm so awful ... in every way... that I have an adoring boyfriend, a great job, am well respected... oh... but I suppose you would like me better if I were bouncing rent checks to be cool like you huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-03   #102
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,867
I would hey baby~snuggles~ what shakin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 11-10-03   #103
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

you want me to bounce rent checks MD?

Old 11-10-03   #104
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

no just bounce on me

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 11-10-03   #105
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer

it's ok billy... you'll learn some day. I'm so awful ... in every way... that I have an adoring boyfriend, a great job, am well respected... oh... but I suppose you would like me better if I were bouncing rent checks to be cool like you huh?
lol, you mean to say

An equally ugly boyfriend (adoring is irrelevant) a decent job (the best thing about you, but hey ugly people usually have to work for a hard living) and are well respected amoungst your teeny bopping pals on your internet social circle...

and NOOOOOOOO!!!! dont mention me bouncing a rent check AIIIEEEEE!!!!!! the embarrassing truth is too much for me to handle AIIIIEEE!!!!! forget that 500 dollar deposit that i just put in that resolved the situation where i had forgotten to deposit my money before i wrote a check AIIIIEEEEEEE dont mention that ever again AIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

in other words.. you be cool like me... but then you cant... youre too ugly to begin with.
Old 11-10-03   #106
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:

it's ok billy... you'll learn some day.
No water... i dont need to learn... i know. see i live in this place called reality... and reality can be a brutal place. This is something you seem not to be able ot accept...not shocking considering your disabilities and all... But hey, keep yourself locked up in this little fantasy of yours where we are allll judged by the content of our character ad not the way our molecules are formed... no really its kind of cute in an childish idiotic kind of way.
Old 11-10-03   #107
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
lol, you mean to say

An equally ugly boyfriend (adoring is irrelevant) a decent job (the best thing about you, but hey ugly people usually have to work for a hard living) and are well respected amoungst your teeny bopping pals on your internet social circle...

and NOOOOOOOO!!!! dont mention me bouncing a rent check AIIIEEEEE!!!!!! the embarrassing truth is too much for me to handle AIIIIEEE!!!!! forget that 500 dollar deposit that i just put in that resolved the situation where i had forgotten to deposit my money before i wrote a check AIIIIEEEEEEE dont mention that ever again AIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

in other words.. you be cool like me... but then you cant... youre too ugly to begin with.
well respected since I do get invited to many social functions, and choose not to go; I don't work any harder than anyone else, I just do it better; my boyfriend is definitely not ugly, and he is extremely intelligent as well as having a great body since he works out everyday... oh yeah - he has a great job too... and *grins brightly* is also just as well respected... yeah - I'm so awful that I get chosen by my corporate headquarters to go to all the functions up there, and I am spoken of so highly by my customers that I got a 12% raise this year already and am looking at another sizable one 1st quarter next year.... I won't mention the number of men that are either customers or suppliers to us that ask me out and I turn down because I am in a committed relationship... (oops- I just did)... nor will I mention that my ex and I are getting along wonderfully, I see my kids at every possible opportunity and I have enough in my bank account that $500 bucks wouldn't strap me to the point where I would be bouncing a check ... go back to -your- little hater friends Mr. Jealousy.... *grins* I can brag about myself all day if need be.

*giggles at MD* STOP it you! You'll bring My. Stiffy back here!

Old 11-10-03   #108
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

~runs~ daaamn it I'm never gonna get some

Old 11-10-03   #109
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

"well respected since I do get invited to many social functions, and choose not to go; I don't work any harder than anyone else, I just do it better; "

Hosting a chat room is not a social function FYI.

"my boyfriend is definitely not ugly, and he is extremely intelligent as well as having a great body since he works out everyday... oh yeah - he has a great job too... "

Words are only words unless backed up, why not post a picture of you two? im sure though of course your inability to see passed the "emotional level" makes you think hes good looking when indeed im certain hes probably ugly and nasty like you.

"and *grins brightly* is also just as well respected... yeah - I'm so awful that I get chosen by my corporate headquarters to go to all the functions up there, "

Pffffffft... i choose my own office quarters and secretaries too, as well as choose which vacations id like them to pay for and where... i recently declined to go to Las Vegas to represent my position for a week all expenses paid... lol and im only 22.. this is normal stuff... so dont try ot impress me with average middle managerial bullshit perks. And well respected on your circle jerk group of friends on the internet doesnt mean real world respect.

"and I am spoken of so highly by my customers that I got a 12% raise this year already and am looking at another sizable one 1st quarter next year.... I won't mention the number of men that are either customers or suppliers to us that ask me out and I turn down because I am in a committed relationship... "

Hahaha, customers? so in other words youre a sales clerk??? sorry i thought you had a REAL job in management or something..hows that pension and annity? what you dont got one? for shame LOL... men customers ask you out? are they all as hot as Nercrosis chick? all fat with a big pizza crust blister hanging off thier lips? LOL!!!!!! Commited relationship? arent you like 50? shouldnt you already be married? wheres your kiddies daddy? or dont you know?

"(oops- I just did)... nor will I mention that my ex and I are getting along wonderfully, I see my kids at every possible opportunity and I have enough in my bank account that $500 bucks wouldn't strap me to the point where I would be bouncing a check ... go back to -your- little hater friends Mr. Jealousy.... *grins* I can brag about myself all day if need be."

LOL some mother... dont even have your kids.. only get to see them as often as possible? a REAL woman LOL!!! Im sur etheyll grow up to hate you. you got enough in your bank account?? ooooh..... good for you.. how long have you been working? 10, 20? 30 years? im a young professional, i just completed my 1st year in this position, not to mention the fact that i spend a fortune in my car, my totally kickass apartment as well as showering my girlfriend and little brothers in top notch gifts. But you have enough that 500 wont bankrupt you? lol by the time im your age youll be working for me.... ill own your company your working for... youre nothing.. your an insignificant speck chained to your desk in a sea of cubicles selling magazine subscriptions... you wont climb, they gave you a personal card and a little office to make you THINK youre something.. these are tricks we the management do to people like you to make you work harder while we take trips to hawaii to go to a 2 day convention but we stay a week.

But hey.. you wouldnt bounce a check after your monthlies because you wouldnt forget ot deposit some of your check into the bank.. LOL get a life waterbearer... youre nothing but a dried up, dusty old woman. Your kids live with thier old man and will likely hate you forever. youre dating some scugly old fuck you try to pass off as hot.. and you are just a miserable lonley bitter old woman with no friends... no children... no life.. just misery.. so is it any wonder you spend all day on the internet searching for respect? i gather not.
Old 11-10-03   #110
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

mmmkay Billy... have your fun... *grins* I am off to meet with the VP of sales now.... see ya later

Old 11-10-03   #111
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
mmmkay Billy... have your fun... *grins* I am off to meet with the VP of sales now.... see ya later
OooOoOoOoOoh the VP of sales? wooowoooo.... youre climbing that there corporate ladder aintcha? lol... ask him if you get any annuity or pension LOL.
Old 11-10-03   #112
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Ouch, you two are really slinging the mud, huh? Damnnnn...........

Old 11-10-03   #113
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

well poor lil billy has a disability its called a brain, he aint got any lol

Old 11-10-03   #114
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

heh - we got the new line of business... I am SO good at proving us to our customers!

Go for us "clerks" *grins*

Old 11-10-03   #115
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

can I get a job

Old 11-10-03   #116
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
i dont do it to make myself feel better or look good, i tell the truth because the truth must be told. and she is fugly.
that is possibly the dumbest thing i have seen dribble from your fingertips billy.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 11-10-03   #117
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

1. while good looks will get you so far, they can't make things last. And, based on how much of an ass you are on the forum, there's not much chance of you finding anything that will last past a few months.

2. I am willing to put up a couple pics of myself - although I'm sure you will look for any flaw you can so you will win.

Old 11-10-03   #118
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,824
Billy,

In the time that I've been here and seen you post, I believe I have yet to see you post something of value. Your posts all over this board, are filled with nothing but insults directed at those around you.

You call down their lives, while bragging about yours. You call down their looks, while bragging about yours. You insult their intelligence, while bragging about your own. Spending so much time on an online forum insulting, berating, belittling, and calling others down... that's not a life. That's not cool. That's not anything to be proud of.

You speak of the contradictions in others words. Your actions, contradict your words. If you're so great, why not show it? Because insulting people and belittling them at a forum like this one... is no proof of your intelligence. It doesn't show that you have any wit, it doesn't show that you have a life, it doesn't show anything that you're trying to show you are when you talk about how much better you are than these other people.

All it shows is that you're at the very least as much of a loser as you're claiming they are, and even moreso because each and every one of these people have done more than just 'talk' about their lives. They've shared them. They're living them. They're experiencing them. Not only that, but while they're here they're also posting some things of value and intelligence. Not necessarily in this thread because the entire lot of it seems to be bullshit. But tell me Billy... can you show me a single post where you have contributed something of value to this forum? A post that doesn't include a direct or even an indirect insult toward another person's opinion? Are you not able to state your mind without slamming the minds of those around you? I'm beginning to think not.

Perhaps rather than slamming these people and talking about how much "better" you are, you should start showing it. It'll give your word some credit because right now... it has none. They're just words.
Old 11-10-03   #119
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
I find this thread amusing... I dunno why but I do.... I think I need to scan my fat ass on here and if it looks as fat as people say it looks, I will use it as wallpaper for my desktop... Heh, that will teach Rotted_Fairy for telling me I can't download hentai.....

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-10-03   #120
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,824
I found it entertaining in that MightyDreamer did manage to prove that he can be intelligent when he tries, and I hadn't ever thought that even a possibility before.

First few pages of this thread, he owned Billy's ass