Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Drop dead Sexy... Or not.

Old 11-06-03   #61
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydreamer
PLEASE sucker U know if she'd spread her cheeks U'd stick Ure head up there lol

nasty... as a matter of fact if she spread her cheeks id puke on her and ask her to close them.
Old 11-06-03   #62
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
its not a matter of me fool, its her feelings Ure hurting
thats the risk she takes for allowing her picture to be posted on a public forum. If she didnt want to have everyone see it or didnt want to risk negative comments then she should have PMed the picture to her friends instead of posting it on a PUBLIC forum.
Old 11-06-03   #63
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,867
U know U don't believe that, so if U were butt ugly~not a stretch JK~ then U should just be ugly and not try to feel better about Ureself and the people around U should help U feel uglier?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03   #64
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

even though once again I repeat I think she is attractive the question is a hypothetical one so don't even try it lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 11-06-03   #65
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

if youre butt ugly, you shouldnt be upset and suprised when people think youre butt ugly when you post a pic, it would be unhealthy and unrealistic to post a pic if youre butt ugly in the desperte hope that people will lie to you to boost your self esteem. Anyone whod set themself up for that kind of a fall deserves it.
Old 11-06-03   #66
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
even though once again I repeat I think she is attractive the question is a hypothetical one so don't even try it lol
you can claim that beauty is subjective.. and in the large picture it sorta is.. for example beauty in sub sahara africa is differnt than beauty in Rome... but the fact is we're from the same place, the same culture so beauty standards are a constant. ANd what you try to pass off as subjectivity is wrong, shes ugly by our cultural standards. face facts.
Old 11-06-03   #67
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
if youre butt ugly, you shouldnt be upset and suprised when people think youre butt ugly when you post a pic, it would be unhealthy and unrealistic to post a pic if youre butt ugly in the desperte hope that people will lie to you to boost your self esteem. Anyone whod set themself up for that kind of a fall deserves it.
and who made U the judge of humanity?

Old 11-06-03   #68
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
you can claim that beauty is subjective.. and in the large picture it sorta is.. for example beauty in sub sahara africa is differnt than beauty in Rome... but the fact is we're from the same place, the same culture so beauty standards are a constant. ANd what you try to pass off as subjectivity is wrong, shes ugly by our cultural standards. face facts.

so U sayin that everyone here who said she was not ugly is lying?

Old 11-06-03   #69
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
and who made U the judge of humanity?
not a judge, i have no power over her, or you. Therefore i have no judge powers... im more like a critic.
Old 11-06-03   #70
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
so U sayin that everyone here who said she was not ugly is lying?
either lying, or has bad taste. this of course is all based strictly on the physical... im not speaking about inner beauty.
Old 11-06-03   #71
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
I find it amazing that Billy thinks his opinion is the only one that is valid, and that he is saying Mighty has no taste for not agreeing with his opinion...

wait..

no, I don't find that amazing at all.

btw - the girl that Sini posted... IS beautiful, inside she's drop dead gorgeous, and outside, IMHO she is very pretty.

Not everyone goes for the anorexic underfed look ya know.

Old 11-06-03   #72
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer
I find it amazing that Billy thinks his opinion is the only one that is valid, and that he is saying Mighty has no taste for not agreeing with his opinion...

wait..

btw - the girl that Sini posted... IS beautiful, inside she's drop dead gorgeous, and outside, IMHO she is very pretty.

lol, its not a matter of what i think bout MDs opinion, its fairly obvious that hes lying. And not not everyone goes for the anorexic look, i myself do not... however that doesnt make this girl healthy looking. In fact she looks obese and quite unhealthy. Female beauty has always been judged through the male eye... and it hasnt changed in the last 10,000 years men like women who looks fertile, arent disgusting looking, arent too skinny, but arent fat and are female looking... this girl has none of those features making her not beautiful. You Can claim shes pretty all you like but its a lie, you cant even stick to your guns and call her physically beautiful (you say pretty) so its evident that youre lying or not judging her looks on real criteria, like actual looks, merely judging her looks through sympathy and anger towards me and the mainstreams vision of what is beautiful.
Old 11-06-03   #73
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

by the way, not many people like the underfed look, a woman who is 5'5 say and 110 pounds is in her appropriate weight range. if shes 5'5 and 135 andso pounds she is clearly obese. Just because this girl isnt in her ideal weight range it doesnt mean girls who are, are underfed...its usually reasoning like yours that says things like that out of jealousy or spite.
Old 11-06-03   #74
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer

wait..

~big wet juicy kiss~ aaaah hell~runs before stiff dude shows again~

Old 11-06-03   #75
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
always been here... and when i leave, ill be back. i always come back.
Old 11-06-03   #76
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

not U dumb ass, her dude U know that stiff lookin guy

Old 11-06-03   #77
Lillith

Ok this has become too much of a verbal thread in a pictoral forum/thread. I am going to have to split this thread! You guys can carry on with the "debate" in the Bitch forum, seeing as this has become one huge ass bitching session. I wish to discourage personal attacks without condemning an opinion, but if anyone wishes to say they do not like the person's pic, then fine say as you please, but it doesn't need to be repeated a hundred times. And result in a continual insult flinging match afterwards.

I now have the wonderful job of splitting this thread, so please refrain from continuing this fight within this thread. This is a pictoral thread which doesn't not mean "debate thread" in disguise.
Old 11-06-03   #78
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

I love it when she's angry

Old 11-07-03   #79
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
lol, its not a matter of what i think bout MDs opinion, its fairly obvious that hes lying. And not not everyone goes for the anorexic look, i myself do not... however that doesnt make this girl healthy looking. In fact she looks obese and quite unhealthy. Female beauty has always been judged through the male eye... and it hasnt changed in the last 10,000 years men like women who looks fertile, arent disgusting looking, arent too skinny, but arent fat and are female looking... this girl has none of those features making her not beautiful. You Can claim shes pretty all you like but its a lie, you cant even stick to your guns and call her physically beautiful (you say pretty) so its evident that youre lying or not judging her looks on real criteria, like actual looks, merely judging her looks through sympathy and anger towards me and the mainstreams vision of what is beautiful.

You are so egocentric it astounds me. You have NO idea what I or Mighty Dreamer thinks is pretty. You think because YOU are so shallow that the entire world must be. You think that no-one can be truly attracted to anything that isn't "your" idea of perfection.

You disgust me. I am SO glad the rest of the world isn't like you. You do not have a shread of humanity or common sense when it comes to making a judgement on personality, and your shallowness on the physical is just disgusting.

Old 11-07-03   #80
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
*crosses her arms*

Mighty - you So know better....