Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Drop dead Sexy... Or not.

Old 11-06-03   #41
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
dude... youre contridiction your actions earlier with your words now... just stop i dont want you to embarrass yourself.

OOOH LORD I'm talkin to a incoherent rhetorical RETARD, I'm done pal go spread Ure crap all U want fuck it I give up Ure all morons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03   #42
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

poor dickhead can't answer a simple question;

WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO U, JACKASS TO PUT HER DOWN?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 11-06-03   #43
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

lets try gradeschool english moron

Old 11-06-03   #44
Lillith

Just to interject *can't resist* Karma is of origin a Hindu concept/philosophy. The basis of which is simply: Cause and Effect. For every Action there is a Reaction. You put your hand on a hot stove it will burn and hurt like a bitch, to simplify it and yes the concept even works on a physiological level. It's not a "Master magical plan" it's simply a matter of what is, what you give out returns in some way, it doesn't mean it will return in the exact same manner of course.
Old 11-06-03   #45
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydreamer
OOOH LORD I'm talkin to a incoherent rhetorical RETARD, I'm done pal go spread Ure crap all U want fuck it I give up Ure all morons
uhh...hmmm ok there MD.. you feeling alright? i mean i was wondering since before you were acting one way, then you made contridictory statements that made you look bad and now youre losing your temper... maybe you should go do some tai chi and observe your karma or something?
Old 11-06-03   #46
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
poor dickhead can't answer a simple question;

WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO U, JACKASS TO PUT HER DOWN?
err clam down MD... i already told you that answer... you even quoted it.. but since im a nice guy ill post the answer for the 3rd time..

"it serves me to speak my mind and to speak the truth. That in itself is a beneficial thing because i do not lay prisoner of some rigid ass kissing ethic that makes people lie to each other. I dont like to lie. "

there ya go...
Old 11-06-03   #47
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
lets try gradeschool english moron
are you sure you can handle that MD??? i havent had much success with you in that area...i like to keep it plain and simple for you.
Old 11-06-03   #48
Lillith

And then on a Moderator note: Please refrain from senseless bashing and attacks. Opinions, yes I know, but this thread is after all about someone's pics! Or perhaps it will end up a split thread with half of it going to Philosophy/Religion/Bitch forum.
Old 11-06-03   #49
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
Just to interject *can't resist* Karma is of origin a Hindu concept/philosophy. The basis of which is simply: Cause and Effect. For every Action there is a Reaction. You put your hand on a hot stove it will burn and hurt like a bitch, to simplify it and yes the concept even works on a physiological level. It's not a "Master magical plan" it's simply a matter of what is, what you give out returns in some way, it doesn't mean it will return in the exact same manner of course.
well thats not really karma in that instance, then it becomes a science of philiosophy, for every action there is a reaction. Karma has usually always dealth in the essence of force.. like if you are rude and hurt people now in this life youll be reborn into the next one as a cat, or as a peasant. But i agree not every action gives a reaction which is as powerful as the initial reaction. For example... my being truthful and saying that necrosis girl is not beautiful does not affect me nearly as much as it affects MD.

Kudos on the correction i meant to say Hindu 1st then Buddhist later
Old 11-06-03   #50
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
And then on a Moderator note: Please refrain from senseless bashing and attacks. Opinions, yes I know, but this thread is after all about someone's pics! Or perhaps it will end up a split thread with half of it going to Philosophy/Religion/Bitch forum.
i hope you note that i have been trying to be civil and have not been spewing the personal insults and have only been defending my opinions here unlike MD.
Old 11-06-03   #51
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
err clam down MD... i already told you that answer... you even quoted it.. but since im a nice guy ill post the answer for the 3rd time..

"it serves me to speak my mind and to speak the truth. That in itself is a beneficial thing because i do not lay prisoner of some rigid ass kissing ethic that makes people lie to each other. I dont like to lie. "

there ya go...

HOW DOES IT SERVE U doofess, how hard is that

Old 11-06-03   #52
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
I agree, if U don't like this photo thread refrain from posting and move on to one U like and post there

Old 11-06-03   #53
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
HOW DOES IT SERVE U doofess, how hard is that
this will make it the 5th time this has been posted here MD... are you on any psychotropic drugs that hinder you from contemplating the answer im giving you?

Old 11-06-03   #54
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

and quit tellin people they are fakin it if they like it I dunno seems simple to me

Old 11-06-03   #55
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I agree, if U don't like this photo thread refrain from posting and move on to one U like and post there
youll have to note that noone bashed the pic, i gave a simple unbiased and honest opinion.. she was referring to your senseless bashing of me... i have a right to post my opinions and it is that she is not attractive.
Old 11-06-03   #56
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
this will make it the 5th time this has been posted here MD... are you on any psychotropic drugs that hinder you from contemplating the answer im giving you?

no body said lie boy, I said don't speak if U have nothin good to say that was my initial comment if U like I'll fetch it

Old 11-06-03   #57
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
and quit tellin people they are fakin it if they like it I dunno seems simple to me
sorry MD, id like to think youd have higher standards, but then i remember i dont know you at all. ANd i couldnt possibly know how you feel and you could have intolerably low standards.. apparently you do... carry on.
Old 11-06-03   #58
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
no body said lie boy, I said don't speak if U have nothin good to say that was my initial comment if U like I'll fetch it
LOL i dont believe in censorship MD.. someone posted a picture... obviously so they could get opinions.. i gave an opinion. If you disagree with it you can simply ignore it. But i have my right to post, and i will post wether you like it or not.
Old 11-06-03   #59
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
sorry MD, id like to think youd have higher standards, but then i remember i dont know you at all. ANd i couldnt possibly know how you feel and you could have intolerably low standards.. apparently you do... carry on.
PLEASE sucker U know if she'd spread her cheeks U'd stick Ure head up there lol

Old 11-06-03   #60
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
LOL i dont believe in censorship MD.. someone posted a picture... obviously so they could get opinions.. i gave an opinion. If you disagree with it you can simply ignore it. But i have my right to post, and i will post wether you like it or not.

its not a matter of me fool, its her feelings Ure hurting