Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Drop dead Sexy... Or not.

Old 11-06-03   #1
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,867
Drop dead Sexy... Or not.

so was I dumb fuck, an old saying; if U have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03   #2
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Whoa... I have never seen you be mean MD. This feels odd...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-06-03   #3
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydreamer
so was I dumb fuck, an old saying; if U have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up
lol, honesty has nothing to do with niceness... i wont flatter someone who is not attractive just to be nice by calling them attractive, thats actually more harmful than telling them theyre ugly. But sissies like yourself never would understand that. SHe knows youre lying to her, and she knows im honest, on the surface she hates me for speaking the truth to her and such as do you, but deep down she thanks me for being honest while on the surface she thanks you for being kind, deep down she loathes you for being a coward to be honest.
Old 11-06-03   #4
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
lol, honesty has nothing to do with niceness... i wont flatter someone who is not attractive just to be nice by calling them attractive, thats actually more harmful than telling them theyre ugly. But sissies like yourself never would understand that. SHe knows youre lying to her, and she knows im honest, on the surface she hates me for speaking the truth to her and such as do you, but deep down she thanks me for being honest while on the surface she thanks you for being kind, deep down she loathes you for being a coward to be honest.

my point exactly, then shut the hell up and say nothing if U don't find them attractive, ask Ureself; am I in any way helping or passing positive energy by this crap that cumin out of me, or am I just tryin to make my lil insecure bitch midgit ass look bigger by openin my trap. then talk

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 11-06-03   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
my point exactly, then shut the hell up and say nothing if U don't find them attractive, ask Ureself; am I in any way helping or passing positive energy by this crap that cumin out of me, or am I just tryin to make my lil insecure bitch midgit ass look bigger by openin my trap. then talk
actually, i reserve the right to say whatever in the heck i please when posting... and my motivation doesnt have to be to make myself feel better nor to make myself bigger... shes a very ugly girl wether she likes it or not.. does me saying that improve positive karma or whatever? the answer is.. THERE IS NO FUCKING POSITIVE ENERGY OR KARMA! I speak in ernest.. dont like it? ignore it.
Old 11-06-03   #6
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Quote:
actually, i reserve the right to say whatever in the heck i please when posting... and my motivation doesnt have to be to make myself feel better nor to make myself bigger... shes a very ugly girl wether she likes it or not.. does me saying that improve positive karma or whatever? the answer is.. THERE IS NO FUCKING POSITIVE ENERGY OR KARMA! I speak in ernest.. dont like it? ignore it.
hurting people's feelings is Ure right and there is karma and the negative crap U pass will teach U that lesson in time be sure

Old 11-06-03   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
hurting people's feelings is Ure right and there is karma and the negative crap U pass will teach U that lesson in time be sure
Karma is not real, niether is the internet. maybe you should learn that. If Karma was real, then the bloodthirsty evil folks wouldnt claw thier way to the top as they do... and Bush wouldnt be the president. Karma is a fairy tale, for little kids.
Old 11-06-03   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

I wont tell someone theyre ugly unless they or thier friends post thier pictures and tell everyone theyre hot... something like they need an ego-a-choppin.

And i dont remember your face, it was only one pic, and it had LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of clevage... youll have to excuse me.. i am a stereotypical male afterall.
Old 11-06-03   #9
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Shattered Dream will become famous soon enough
Credits: 46,986
Quote:
I wont tell someone theyre ugly unless they or thier friends post thier pictures and tell everyone theyre hot... something like they need an ego-a-choppin.

And i dont remember your face, it was only one pic, and it had LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of clevage... youll have to excuse me.. i am a stereotypical male afterall.
Naughty justification there.

Oh Billy..you're just too kind! lol
Old 11-06-03   #10
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

U just show Ure SHORT-commings by puttin others down to make Ureself look good

Old 11-06-03   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
U just show Ure SHORT-commings by puttin others down to make Ureself look good
i dont do it to make myself feel better or look good, i tell the truth because the truth must be told. and she is fugly.
Old 11-10-03   #12
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,653
Quote:
i dont do it to make myself feel better or look good, i tell the truth because the truth must be told. and she is fugly.
that is possibly the dumbest thing i have seen dribble from your fingertips billy.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 11-10-03   #13
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
1. while good looks will get you so far, they can't make things last. And, based on how much of an ass you are on the forum, there's not much chance of you finding anything that will last past a few months.

2. I am willing to put up a couple pics of myself - although I'm sure you will look for any flaw you can so you will win.

Old 11-11-03   #14
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer
1. while good looks will get you so far, they can't make things last. And, based on how much of an ass you are on the forum, there's not much chance of you finding anything that will last past a few months.

2. I am willing to put up a couple pics of myself - although I'm sure you will look for any flaw you can so you will win.
1. youre wrong. you dont know shit about me, and youre right looks alone will only go so far, luckily people back it up with drive, ambition, and the ability to bullshit with anyone about anything and blend in. Not to mention tons of raw talent. nothing is going to last more than a few months? Really? then why is it that since the passed year ive joined this organization, with my efforts we have been given extra vacation days, my own gigantic office, a gasoline card, a secretary, computers up the ass, and we are now negotiating for company cars? this is shit people in my position didnt have before i joined here... now we do.. i dont sit still waterbearer, i join, i learn, i change the system from the inside to suit my needs. How? i make myself useful, i overstep everyones expectations and provide class A work that noone else can do.. and here i am still a kid for christs sake... if this is how successful i was at 21... i can only imagine how successful ill be when i turn 45 or 50 like you.
Old 11-10-03   #15
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,824
Billy,

In the time that I've been here and seen you post, I believe I have yet to see you post something of value. Your posts all over this board, are filled with nothing but insults directed at those around you.

You call down their lives, while bragging about yours. You call down their looks, while bragging about yours. You insult their intelligence, while bragging about your own. Spending so much time on an online forum insulting, berating, belittling, and calling others down... that's not a life. That's not cool. That's not anything to be proud of.

You speak of the contradictions in others words. Your actions, contradict your words. If you're so great, why not show it? Because insulting people and belittling them at a forum like this one... is no proof of your intelligence. It doesn't show that you have any wit, it doesn't show that you have a life, it doesn't show anything that you're trying to show you are when you talk about how much better you are than these other people.

All it shows is that you're at the very least as much of a loser as you're claiming they are, and even moreso because each and every one of these people have done more than just 'talk' about their lives. They've shared them. They're living them. They're experiencing them. Not only that, but while they're here they're also posting some things of value and intelligence. Not necessarily in this thread because the entire lot of it seems to be bullshit. But tell me Billy... can you show me a single post where you have contributed something of value to this forum? A post that doesn't include a direct or even an indirect insult toward another person's opinion? Are you not able to state your mind without slamming the minds of those around you? I'm beginning to think not.

Perhaps rather than slamming these people and talking about how much "better" you are, you should start showing it. It'll give your word some credit because right now... it has none. They're just words.
Old 11-11-03   #16
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistress
Billy,

In the time that I've been here and seen you post, I believe I have yet to see you post something of value. Your posts all over this board, are filled with nothing but insults directed at those around you.

You call down their value to this forum? A post that doesn't include a direct or even an indirect insult toward another person's opinion? Are you not able to state your mind without slamming the minds of those around you? I'm beginning to think not.

Perhaps rather than slamming these people and talking about how much "better" you are, you should start showing it. It'll give your word some credit because right now... it has none. They're just words.

But im sur ethe ones where i was bashing Lillith were chock full of value werent they Sini? apparently like most other things the vision of value is objective and in the eye of the beholder. Ive done more for what this forum needs than you or water could even dream. Including worry about the free speech issues and wearing myself out making sure there is no censorship not that i always succeed, but i have had a few successes, the bitch board before it was turned into a moderated section was proof of that.
Old 11-11-03   #17
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistress
Billy,

You call down their lives, while bragging about yours. You call down their looks, while bragging about yours. You insult their intelligence, while bragging about your own. Spending so much time on an online forum insulting, berating, belittling, and calling others down... that's not a life. That's not cool. That's not anything to be proud of.

You speak of the contradictions in others words. Your actions, contradict your words. If you're so great, why not show it? Because insulting people and belittling them at a forum like this one... is no proof of your intelligence. It doesn't show that you have any wit, it doesn't show that you have a life, it doesn't show anything that you're trying to show you are when you talk about how much better you are than these other people.

All it shows is that you're at the very least as much of a loser as you're claiming they are, and even moreso because each and every one of these people have done more than just 'talk' about their lives. They've shared them. They're living them. They're experiencing them. Not only that, but while they're here they're also posting some things of value and intelligence. Not necessarily in this thread because the entire lot of it seems to be bullshit. But tell me Billy... can you show me a single post where you have contributed something of value to this forum? A post that doesn't include a direct or even an indirect insult toward another person's opinion? Are you not able to state your mind without slamming the minds of those around you? I'm beginning to think not.

*applauds*
Old 11-11-03   #18
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
that is possibly the dumbest thing i have seen dribble from your fingertips billy.

ive seen far worse come from yours patty, but at least im honest. whats your point?
Old 11-06-03   #19
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

I happen to find her attractive, hehe and U think that is cowardist; moron

Old 11-06-03   #20
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I happen to find her attractive, hehe and U think that is cowardist; moron
1st of all its cowardice, and if youre telling the truth then you like big fat ugly chicks.. and have no taste, however i think youre lying thus making you indeed a coward.