Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Religious Freaks

Old 03-06-01   #21
Lynxy
Embracer Of The Dark

Lynxy
Credits: 495
Sometimes I wish I was a prep. Ignorance is bliss.
To show the world I died for Love."

Lynxy })i({

Go see my website! :p
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-01   #22
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 5,749
I don't know, most preps seem to dress a lot better than the goths I know. And know a lot more jokes. Their music taste is usually worse, though, which is sad considering how bad the musical taste of most goths is...
Old 03-06-01   #23
x_Rayn_x
Moans in the Night

x_Rayn_x
Credits: 1,491
Quote:
Originally posted by Lynxy
Sometimes I wish I was a prep. Ignorance is bliss.
I agree to a certain extent... sometimes I see preppy idiots, wallowing in their stupidity, and wish I could live blissfully that way... but if you think about it, someday Social Darwinism WILL prevail, and morons like them will die out BECAUSE they're so incredibly incompetent... so just live in your educated misery and know that you're simply a higher form of life.

~*Rayn Nocturna*~

Chlamydia is not a flower.

"There is a beast in every man
that should be exercised, not
exorcised."
--Anton LaVey

"Death is here, Death is there,
Death is busy everywhere...
First our pleasures die- and then
Our hopes, and then our fears-
And when
These are dead, the debt is due,
Dust claims dust- and we die too."
--Percy Bysshe Shelley

"...I don't care what you think,
You'll never understand me."
--Slipknot

Drink Faygo!
Old 03-07-01   #24
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Messiah
I attack their belief structure. I actually know far, far more about the Bible, demons, and angels than any preacher I've ever met so it's relatively easy. They'll tell me to turn away from the forces of darkness and come to the light, at which point I'll ask them if they know that the angel of darkness sits at the foot of the throne of God where it serves as God's mouth, while Lucifer is the light bearer. Not that they don't just ignore me and continue saying the same thing over and over, but it gives me a sense of satisfaction anyway.
Oh yeah, you might know a lot about demons angels etc then what the average dumbass, ahem I mean preacher, would know...

But it still amazes me that you don't understand that demons/daemons/whatever are a lesser form of devils.

Then there's the whole thing where you don't understand that healing someone is an act of "good", in which one must give some of theirself to help heal a person's body/soul/whatever, whereas necromancy is an act of "evil" healing, since you gain control of what you "heal".

Anywho, time to die from the boredom.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 03-07-01   #25
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Totally man lets kill all the "preps" becuz us goths are sooooo much like smarter becauz like we're like uglier so we have to be smarter and stuff right????? N E Wayz i was thinking that since goths are ugly and worship satan and are wiccans we can all get together and hold a big ceremony and call Satan up through a pentagram with spells and chants and make him wreak wicked vengance on all the stupid beautiful, socially concious, good looking Stupid for being fun to be around "prep" fucks, ohhh with theyre beaty little eyes, and theyre happy smilez, and theyre good clothes, ohhhh who do they think they are, good thing they are inferior, and will probably be my manager one day becuz im too fuckin lazy and ugly to do anytthing that would improve my life...good thing becuz managers are stupid and inferior too, ill justt be the superior asshole ugly goth fuck living in thier shadow now and working under them then type of fuck..becuz im uggly and smarter becuz im ugly and beauty is on the inside and no that isnt just somehting ugly peeps say to feel better... blah blah blah blah i think you all get the point.
Old 03-07-01   #26
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,348
There's a girl on my bus (yes, I ride the cheese.)that spends the entire ride puking up Christian propaganda. I don't think she has any true ideas of her own. She was bitching and moaning about atheists, pointed to me, and asked me why I was an atheist. I hated to burst the little bitch's bubble, but I was forced to tell her, "Hey, shithead! I'm Catholic!" Then she started talking about how "businesslike" Catholics are, and how they don't treat God with the proper respect. Blah blah blah.

Then the child began ripping apart the theory of evolution, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism. It all sounded very similar to something I saw on the 700 Club and on TBN. I think she quoted something from the World History textbook I used in the 10th grade, as well.

You might be asking yourself: What's the point of Wicked Lady's incessant rambling? And the answer is... there is no point. I was just venting about religious freaks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-01   #27
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
I think its true to say that youll tend to find not many Catholics acting that way, the only people i know that are all preachy like are the fucking reborns, "true Christains" Protestants, Southern Baptist hillbilly bible belt bible thumping fuckers.
Old 03-07-01   #28
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I can't see shit on this page. F*ck censorship.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-01   #29
John Preston
Listen

. o O (Why am I suddenly thinking about Good vs Evil?)

Umm... this is a bitch thread, is it not?

And if it is one, then wouldn't this make DM a massive hypocrite, seeing as DM is against bitch threads, or at least I do believe DM used to be...

Anywho.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 03-07-01   #30
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Very astute observation, John. I knew I could count on you to shed some sunshine into this rainy little thread.

Old 03-07-01   #31
John Preston
Listen

*Pulls out the umbrella and opens it up, but not before handing one to Wicked.*

DANCING IN THE RAIN!!!

anywho.. god I'm bored.. 7 minute still my english class. Woooo
Old 03-07-01   #32
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I've got 17 minutes left of lunch, and then it's off to MY English class. Time to kill some time....

"Ticking away the moments that make up the dull day...."

Old 03-07-01   #33
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
sorry for the down pour but i like the rain especially the late night ones :p

and as for the thread yes it is a BITCH thread and sorry to anyone who does not like it

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 03-07-01   #34
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I don't have anything against bitch threads. I love to bitch. I think John Preston was just pointing out that DM was so adamantly against bitch threads but participated in this one.

Old 03-07-01   #35
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

well then.... ok then

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...

Old 03-07-01   #36
dark darkness
AKA: GOD

dark darkness
Credits: 16,412
dumbasses always fu-c king up a decent thread.

i was at a rave a few months ago, and a group of people were standing outside the building where the rave was with megaphones. there was one talking out loud about how he use to be in the drug culture and how satan had a hold of him but then he found god and his life changed and what not. while he was giving his testimony the others were walking around finding kids to talk to personally (more for harrassing them personally). anyways everyone was throwing paper and glowsticks at them, it was fu-c king hilarious, those guys make for some fun shi t. but i ended up being approached by two of the men in this group (and im sure they later wished they hadn't) and what proceeded was very humiliating.

my dad's a southern babtist pastor. he's been one for like eight years now, and i like theology alot. so im versed on the subject. i still read the bible everyonce in a while because it's an important piece of litterature. but anyways that's my story on religious freaks.

[Edited by dark darkness on 03-07-2001 at 12:21 PM]
Old 03-07-01   #37
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I don't find it at all suprising that the minute dark darkness posts something, the page is blocked by the evil Horry County Censorship Board.

Old 03-07-01   #38
TwilightKitten
Darkness Incarnate

TwilightKitten
Credits: 7,523
Mormon: Do you talk to god?

Goth: Sure I do! [Whistles for dog, dog comes running up to the door] Here god! Here boy! [Pets dog on head]Gooooooooooooooooood god!
There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

~Enigma~ ("Cross of Changes")
Old 03-07-01   #39
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

DAMN IT!!!!!!! DAMN IT !!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!!
i jus tgot another on that belives in god and that she will be saved!!!

ok what the fuq does god saving their misbegotten souls have to do with making a payment on an item that they have not paided yet?

please can someone tell me why this is!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old 03-07-01   #40
TwilightKitten
Darkness Incarnate

TwilightKitten
Credits: 7,523
I'm not sure I understand the question.
There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

~Enigma~ ("Cross of Changes")