Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Calif. Judge Declines to stop gay marriages
Closed Thread

Old 02-20-04   #1
Adolphus BDC
New Blood

Adolphus BDC is on a distinguished road
Credits: 526
Calif. Judge Declines to stop gay marriages

Yo, Anotha great moment fo da bulldikes and faggots in KaliForna.
Da Judge sez it cool fo them ta be banging and ganging and tripping..
All you democrats can be happy and proud at this moment. Grab yo bulldike or yo "boy" and celebrate tonight the democrat and gay way!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...marriage_calif

By LISA LEFF, Associated Press Writer
SAN FRANCISCO - Gay and lesbian couples won another reprieve Friday when a judge declined to immediately stop San Francisco from granting them marriage licenses, saying conservative groups failed to prove the weddings would cause irreparable harm.

Judge Ronald Evans Quidachay denied the Campaign for California Families' request for a temporary restraining order but said the group did have the right to a hearing on their argument that the city is violating state law.

The conservative group argued that the weddings harm all Californians who voted in 2000 for Proposition 22, which defined marriage as between a man and a woman.

The judge suggested that the rights of the gay and lesbian couples appeared to be more substantial.

"If the court has to weigh rights here, on the one hand you are talking about voting rights, and on the other you are talking about equal rights," Quidachay said.

Quidachay consolidated the Campaign for California Families' lawsuit against the city with one filed by another conservative group, and told lawyers for both sides to work out between themselves when the next hearing would be held.
is Offline  
Old 02-20-04   #2
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate

Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
That's great news!
is Offline  
Old 02-20-04   #3
Adolphus BDC
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson
That's great news!
Word! It is gr8 news fo da queers and lezbans. They be sucking and licking all night long I bet celebating dis here moment.
I bet the Democrats be jumping up and down on each other twonite too.
Man, it be a wonderfa moments fo em.. I bet ya tho next week they will put a stop to dat noize.
is Offline  
Old 02-20-04   #4
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate

Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolphus BDC
Word! It is gr8 news fo da queers and lezbans. They be sucking and licking all night long I bet celebating dis here moment.
I bet the Democrats be jumping up and down on each other twonite too.
Man, it be a wonderfa moments fo em.. I bet ya tho next week they will put a stop to dat noize.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle.
is Offline  
Old 02-21-04   #5
lazaruscorporat
corporate whore

lazaruscorporat is on a distinguished road
Credits: 43,677
Adolphus BDC - you may want to aquaint yourself with the recent announcement (http://www.darkforum.com/announcement.php?f=55) from Garg which underlines the rules against insulting, trolling and flaming in these forums.

There are already plenty of threads about gay marriage - I don't think we need another, but thanks for posting the news update.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline  
Old 02-21-04   #6
Adolphus BDC
New Blood

Oh.. Looks like I done offended somebody. Man, what you concerned fo? Are you a "gay"(Faggot) or "lesbian"(bulldike)? IF I offended you man I be sorry. But from where I come from we don't pretty up queers and dikes with politickally correct wordz and phrasez. Nah man, we just call like we see it.. They chose that life so if I call a queer a faggot or a pansy he oughta be proud.. I mean, he be tripping in the first place cuz he's gay. And if I see some all blow'd up bulldagger with anotha woman all sucked up against her kissing and stuff I'm gonna call it like I see it. IT's just WRONG.Just like it's wrong fo me to be out here banging white womens.
The world's got different races, colors, and sexes.. People that are out there doing interracial stuff, homosexual stuff, and democrat stuff are just evil in my book(it's a ragged book but I can still read it.)
I think the USA is being destroyed by queers, democarts, politickally correct garbage, and the media's anti-gun rants. The USA is slowly being eroded into one big Queer party.Years ago the homos knew better than to "come out da closet". Now they everywhere. I don't want my children to know it's "cool" to suck another man off, or for a woman to be all up in anotha woman. These bunch of common sorry political groups are ruining our country's future of ever being NORMAL. In 15 more years it won't really matta. By then the politicians and the dikes, faggots, and yeah, even some of the blacks would have ruined the USA.
If people want to have same sex marriages they need to keep that mess out from around our youth. Can you imagine how hard and confusing it is for these poor kids that are raised by lesbians or gays? They grow up seeing a twisted, backwards life. It makes me sick to see some old nasty ugly fat lesbians on TV raising kids like they are a normal family. It's sorry FILTH like that in the world that is just destroying the minds of the youth today. And they wonder why young people are so violent? They don't know what else to do, they grow up confused and angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaruscorporat
Adolphus BDC - you may want to aquaint yourself with the recent announcement (http://www.darkforum.com/announcement.php?f=55) from Garg which underlines the rules against insulting, trolling and flaming in these forums.

There are already plenty of threads about gay marriage - I don't think we need another, but thanks for posting the news update.
is Offline  
Old 02-21-04   #7
lazaruscorporat
corporate whore

lazaruscorporat is on a distinguished road
Credits: 43,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolphus BDC
Oh.. Looks like I done offended somebody. Man, what you concerned fo? Are you a "gay"(Faggot) or "lesbian"(bulldike)? IF I offended you man I be sorry. But from where I come from we don't pretty up queers and dikes with politickally correct wordz and phrasez. Nah man, we just call like we see it.. They chose that life so if I call a queer a faggot or a pansy he oughta be proud.. I mean, he be tripping in the first place cuz he's gay. And if I see some all blow'd up bulldagger with anotha woman all sucked up against her kissing and stuff I'm gonna call it like I see it. IT's just WRONG.Just like it's wrong fo me to be out here banging white womens.
The world's got different races, colors, and sexes.. People that are out there doing interracial stuff, homosexual stuff, and democrat stuff are just evil in my book(it's a ragged book but I can still read it.)
I think the USA is being destroyed by queers, democarts, politickally correct garbage, and the media's anti-gun rants. The USA is slowly being eroded into one big Queer party.Years ago the homos knew better than to "come out da closet". Now they everywhere. I don't want my children to know it's "cool" to suck another man off, or for a woman to be all up in anotha woman. These bunch of common sorry political groups are ruining our country's future of ever being NORMAL. In 15 more years it won't really matta. By then the politicians and the dikes, faggots, and yeah, even some of the blacks would have ruined the USA.
If people want to have same sex marriages they need to keep that mess out from around our youth. Can you imagine how hard and confusing it is for these poor kids that are raised by lesbians or gays? They grow up seeing a twisted, backwards life. It makes me sick to see some old nasty ugly fat lesbians on TV raising kids like they are a normal family. It's sorry FILTH like that in the world that is just destroying the minds of the youth today. And they wonder why young people are so violent? They don't know what else to do, they grow up confused and angry.
No, I'm not gay. I do support equal rights for gays. Just like I support equal rights for blacks. Some of the arguments you've put forward in your post against gays are the same arguments that were used against black people when they were first fighting for equal rights. I think it's sad that you as a black man (I'm guessing from your posts) are using the same arguments - it makes you no better than the white racists who tried so hard to stop you having equal rights. Bigotry is bigotry is bigotry.

I think the thing we need to keep away from our youth is the irrational hatred and bigotry that you've espoused in your post. It's hatred and bigotry that makes people grow up twisted and violent - not kindness, equality and respect.

is Offline  
Old 02-21-04   #8
Adolphus BDC
New Blood

Awww.. that's so sweet.. Man, you got me all tore up over here....
NOT!
I think its funny how only certain groups of people or interests are entitled to "equal rights". It's all a pack of BS any way you slice it cracka..
Don't make no difference whether it is blacks, whites, gays,lesbians, straights, whatever.. Everybody gonna find something to complain about. And folks like you, them "bleeding heart" liberals make me wanna puke. Enjoy yo life.
is Offline  
Old 02-21-04   #9
Zephirus
Savage Messiah

Zephirus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 194,021
there's enough racial slurs in here for Me to just close this thread and forget about editing.