Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Why You Suck
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-04   #1
(antihero)
N/A
 
(antihero)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 18,430
(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Why You Suck

Ask me, and I'll tell you.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #2
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..
 
GoddessOfDeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,613
GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 85,067
So why do you suck?
__________________
Baoo Chuka Baoo Baoo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~*Goddess Of Death*~
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #3
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned
 
Sic Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: I am the wind.
Posts: 11,592
Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 327,376
Deep down hes a vacuum
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #4
(antihero)
N/A
 
(antihero)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 18,430
(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessOfDeath
So why do you suck?
YOU suck because you aren't around enough and you use smilies more than Richard Simmons uses anal douche.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #5
(antihero)
N/A
 
(antihero)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 18,430
(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon
Deep down hes a vacuum
YOU suck because you spend too much time making no fucking sense. Humor is only humorous when it affects the brain somehow.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #6
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..
 
GoddessOfDeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,613
GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 85,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
YOU suck because you aren't around enough and you use smilies more than Richard Simmons uses anal douche.
I never asked you why I suck, you illiterate homeslice! I asked why YOU suck.
__________________
Baoo Chuka Baoo Baoo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~*Goddess Of Death*~
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #7
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist
 
Sphyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 1,939
Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
You should tell me why I suck, since we're on line and I can pretend to be cool and emotionless. But if you say something I don't want to hear I'm going to whine about how mean you are then start a flame war because you're an insensitive prick.
__________________
Keep me rather in this cage and feed me sparingly if you dare


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #8
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,449
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
mr. anti i do believe its my turn to tell why i suck.


oh and by the way did you know that vacumes suck?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #9
(antihero)
N/A
 
(antihero)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 18,430
(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
mr. anti i do believe its my turn to tell why i suck.


oh and by the way did you know that vacumes suck?

You suck because you account for roughly 79% of the wasted space on Darkforum. You start conversations with yourself, post birthday threads for people who haven't been here in 28 years, etc. etc. You also spell better now, and it was way funnier when you couldn't spell at all. Shape up, fucker.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #10
(antihero)
N/A
 
(antihero)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 18,430
(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphyre
You should tell me why I suck, since we're on line and I can pretend to be cool and emotionless. But if you say something I don't want to hear I'm going to whine about how mean you are then start a flame war because you're an insensitive prick.
YOU suck because you're too mean
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #11
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned
 
Sic Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: I am the wind.
Posts: 11,592
Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 327,376
So why do I suck again? I forgot.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #12
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,449
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
You suck because you account for roughly 79% of the wasted space on Darkforum. You start conversations with yourself, post birthday threads for people who haven't been here in 28 years, etc. etc. You also spell better now, and it was way funnier when you couldn't spell at all. Shape up, fucker.

HAHAHA! um i spell alot better then what i used to do before? wow i haven't noticed that. but thank you for pointing it out to me. and yes you got me down to a fucking T! man you pay attention to what i do around here pretty well. you must be a god.............................................................................

no wonder why us lesbians love you so much.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #13
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,449
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon
So why do I suck again? I forgot.


because you talk about cows throwing up on people.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #14
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
Ask me, and I'll tell you.
well, lets have it then.
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #15
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned
 
Sic Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: I am the wind.
Posts: 11,592
Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 327,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
because you talk about cows throwing up on people.
Goats not cows
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #16
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,449
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
HAHAH yea goats i mean "giggles my ass off"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #17
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..
 
GoddessOfDeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,613
GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 85,067
Damn it g, I see what you're doing.

Quit avoiding the inevititable, and answer my question yoda.
WHY DO YOU SUCK?
__________________
Baoo Chuka Baoo Baoo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~*Goddess Of Death*~
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #18
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist
 
Sphyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 1,939
Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
YOU suck because you're too mean
How dare you say such a thing! You will taste the fiery bowels of Hell for this! My indignation knows no bounds! And a bunch of other "there will be war" statements.
__________________
Keep me rather in this cage and feed me sparingly if you dare


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #19
(antihero)
N/A
 
(antihero)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 18,430
(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
well, lets have it then.
You just freak me out with your kinkiness. When I read some stuff you wrote in your porn story forum, I was like..... get her 5-point restraints and a bucket of Prozac.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-04   #20
Hexsass
Aggravated Artistry
 
Hexsass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Circle of Avarice
Posts: 1,456
Hexsass
Credits: 29,893
and i, senor anti, i suck because?
oh wait, im a homo...guess im supposed to suck...and well.
or maybe cause of all the ... i use
...
...
...
...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Recent Threads
Much love
1 Week Ago 15:08
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 15:39
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 13:53
What Are you Listening...
03-21-05 06:40
By Cucking Funt
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 12:55
I'm not 15.
08-13-18 12:39
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 12:27
MiaOw and Lenina
07-19-18 03:05
by Kendra
Last post by Crypt
2 Weeks Ago 16:11
fucking mutant children
11-14-07 22:55
by ArSiNiK
Last post by DarkWind
2 Weeks Ago 22:28
Rainy days
3 Weeks Ago 16:27
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Weeks Ago 17:57
I'm gonna be the one...
3 Weeks Ago 16:14
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Weeks Ago 16:14
Online Users: 59
0 members and 59 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community