Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page interventions rock and tweekers suck.

Old 01-29-04   #1
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
interventions rock and tweekers suck.

last night i got a call from my friend stacey's mother. apparently she's been dating some tweeker and hasn't been seen for like 5 months. her mom tracked her down and was calling because she was going over there and wanted some guys with her in case her boyfriend freaked out. so i called a few friends, met up with her mom and we all headed over to her house. when stacey stepped out of the house i'm sure my jaw hit the driveway. here's a chick that has always been really cute (125lbs, long blonde hair with a fitness physique) and now she's standing in front of me looking like she's barely tipping the scales at 95lbs. her face was all sunken in, the bags under her eyes were all the way down her cheeks and her hair looked like fried straw. it was fuckin' sickening. she might as well of stepped out of an oven in auschwitz. of course being a stupid tweeker she thinks she looks great and doesn't think she has a problem. her boyfriend is equally as spun and can barely finish a sentence without jumping to some random topic.

so to make a long story short she made a bunch of empty promises to her mom that she'd quit for 30 days and clean up... i know it's all bullshit, but i'm basically at a loss. i don't know whether to break the boyfriend in half and drag her out of the house or cross my fingers and hope for the best.

tweekers fucking suck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04   #2
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,461
I'd say get her help. Trust me, don't let her on her own, especially if she's as bad as she sounds. She needs to be pushed and guided until shes better.

Well what am I saying you wouldn't listen to a 14 year old anyway. I hope she gets better.
Old 01-29-04   #3
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
you're 14? i thought you were 12...

seriously though, she's a grown adult. no one can throw her into rehab unless she wants to go, unfortunately she doesn't want to go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-29-04   #4
velvet
scrumptious

Well of course she doesn't. Who would? Just try your hardest to convince her she needs to go. If she still doesn't, keep an eye on her, and if she messes up, say "I told you so."
Old 01-29-04   #5
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

i don't think the 'i told you so' method is going to do shit for her. her boyfriend likes to play head games with her. apparently the reason she hasn't called me in 5 months is because her boyfriend said that we all have orgies over at my house. as much as i'd love to say my house is one big sex farm, it isn't, and she's been to my house. she knows that isn't the case.

Old 01-29-04   #6
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
Dude, that chick sounds really screwed up... I think you should break her fuckhead boyfriend and drag her out there. Either that or call the police, she can cold turkey in a cell for 24 hours and if she ends up in court, conditions of bail would be for her to take her shit to rehab....

Man that sucks... Its not that hard to get off drugs... I have been clean of ANY chem's for about 5 years now and it took a hard slap in the fucking face for me to stop. Seriously ArSiNiK, if you care for the girl... Or her mother then get her the fuck out of there and help sort her shit out because she won't stop on her own.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 01-29-04   #7
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

i do care for the girl, quite a bit actually. her mother already called the cops, they basically told her that since her daughter is over 18 she's shit out of luck. of course i can go over there and drag her out, but then what? do i lock her in my closet for a month? she's just going to run right back to her boyfriend.

Old 01-29-04   #8
velvet
scrumptious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK
i don't think the 'i told you so' method is going to do shit for her. her boyfriend likes to play head games with her. apparently the reason she hasn't called me in 5 months is because her boyfriend said that we all have orgies over at my house. as much as i'd love to say my house is one big sex farm, it isn't, and she's been to my house. she knows that isn't the case.

Only because I'm not there.... But anyway back on topic.

What can I say, it worked for my aunt. You should break that guys skull. Tell him to :mofo: fuck off. She in need, and that ass isn't helping.
Old 01-29-04   #9
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

i'm not opposed to kicking the fucking crackhead's ass, but i'm thinking long term here. i need a way to get her into a rehab or a jail or something...

Old 01-29-04   #10
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
Really, the only way for the cops to do anything is find drugs in the house or on her and her fuckhead boyfriend... Her boyfriend sounds like right fucking wad, I can't believe he said you have orgies in your house just to stop her from calling you. Get someone to fuck him up and warn him... Either that or just try and talk some sense into her, for her mothers sake and her own. I know what that shit does to family's but she has to want to stop before anyone can help her. I mean, if it means getting her arrested for drug posession then Im sorry but that should be the way to go, it would wake her up to reality a bit and also help her out. One of my friends died from a bad deal of Speed not so long back, its shitty and a waste. She sounds like she needs help. To be honest, you seem like a level headed type, keep her mother calm and stuff but seriously, if it means getting her charged for drug posession then go with that, it will mark her record but she has to learn, either that or the aternative and you don't really want to be visiting your friend in the county morgue.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 01-29-04   #11
Siren

Siren is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,780
Narcotics Anonymous has a website... http://www.na.org/index.htm
On the helplines page you can find contact info and links that may help you.
Old 01-29-04   #12
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
Orgy at ArSiNiK's!!! :woo:

but anyway, I seriously could not agree with you more. Tweekers fucking suck. I can't begin to tell you how many situations I've been in where a tweeker was involved. Or, how many friends I've lost because of it. I had a best friend for years, it was me & him, all over the place. Then he started tweeking fucking balls. We had a pad over in cypress, one day he went all psycho started knocking me around & shit. Of course, I left, stayed at another good friends place who was very unhappy about the situation. He called up a few heads and next thing I know there's like 6 huge guys wanting to go in and beat the fucker senseless. He wouldn't open the door. Just kept leaving me threatening messages that he was going to call the cops to come watch me move my 'weed shit' out of there. My friends still wanted to kill the fucker, so I had to go to the cops myself. I told the cops my tweeker roomate hit me, and they really couldn't do anything with that but they were more than happy to go with me to get my stuff. I went over there, the cop watched me move my stuff out, but then wanted to go do a walk through of the house. Me, knowing they had that crap all over the place declined the walk through, but it was still bullshit.

That shit seems so fucking accepted around here. So many people do it, and all of them crash & burn. It's pretty fucking pathetic. Sorry about the ranting, but I couldn't agree more: tweekers fucking suck.

Old 01-29-04   #13
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
Arsinik. Her mother can (has the legal right-no matter what the girl's age) have her committed for 72 hours for observation by a judge. No arrest, nothing on her record, all it take is a court order.

Old 01-29-04   #14
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
To be honest, you seem like a level headed type, keep her mother calm and stuff but seriously, if it means getting her charged for drug posession then go with that, it will mark her record but she has to learn, either that or the aternative and you don't really want to be visiting your friend in the county morgue.
true enough, i really don't want to do anything to mark her record, but then again i still want her alive and well.

Old 01-29-04   #15
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
That shit seems so fucking accepted around here. So many people do it, and all of them crash & burn. It's pretty fucking pathetic. Sorry about the ranting, but I couldn't agree more: tweekers fucking suck.
werd.

i thought i was pretty lucky, we usually don't get a lot of tweekers near the beach. when i grew up out near palm springs there were meth labs all over the place and i hated dealing with tweekers. it just sucks that now i'm dealing with a tweeker that's a friend.

Old 01-29-04   #16
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer
Arsinik. Her mother can (has the legal right-no matter what the girl's age) have her committed for 72 hours for observation by a judge. No arrest, nothing on her record, all it take is a court order.
do you have any more information on that?

Old 01-29-04   #17
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,653
i know if she's under 21 she is still her mother's legal responsibility and her mother will definitely have some legality that she could use. my parents always reminded me of this to get on my concious if i thought about doing something stupid.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 01-30-04   #18
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

she's over 21, in may she'll be 30.

Old 01-30-04   #19
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,653
then she needs a board upside the head to get things working again. sounds like your friend isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 01-31-04   #20
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

the sad thing is that she used to be a fairly smart chick. she did home loans and shit like that, too bad now all she cares about is doing lines.