Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page my personal request...for the population of darkforum

Old 03-07-04   #1
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
my personal request...for the population of darkforum

please stop with all the billy got banned threads?

As sorry as i, and others are to see that billy was banned, there's nothing that can be done...all your threads are doing are making the moderators in general, more frustrated. Please try to understand that the decision was made.

Billy will be back in two weeks, and i will be one of the first to welcome him back, but there's no need to make things worse than they already are. We have many of these "billy got banned threads"...so if it is something you wish to express your outrage over, or to support the decision, keep it on threads that are already made.

here they are for your, referral...some are closed, but if so, than there's another couple more you can make your voice known.

these support him in offtopic

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40572

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40570

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40519

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40564

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40562

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40561

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40554

this one is in the bitch forum

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40528

it would seem the two in conspiracy have been deleted

and for those crazy enough to think it was good decision

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40566

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40544

so as you can see there are about ten, give or take a few threads that you all can successfully make your voice known, and see that you are not alone in these trying times...so please, don't make things worse and maybe listen to billy...

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40567

please, stop this silliness. a lot of people do like billy, and many are sad he's been banned, and yes, there are even moderators who empathise with that sentiment, but it's done with, the choice was made and all more threads will do is irritate moderators who've already been irritated to breaking points, and those that have always supported billy getting frustrated, things are not going down a good path...for anyone on the forum.

so again, i ask you all very kindly, and as a personal favor, not as a moderator, but as myself. Please keep it on those already posted, more threads will only make things worse, and i don't want to see that happen.

thank you
~jordyn~
Old 03-07-04   #2
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,028
I don't think the mods should be getting frustrated, it's for the most part just a joke, albeit a bad one at the mods expense, heck some of its at my expense probably, this is a "problem" storm that can be safely shielded against with a cocktail umbrella.

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-04   #3
Phage
Masticator

Phage is on a distinguished road
Credits: 39,818
Nice visual there...

I'll try to dampen my urge to post my own tribute to our own political debater.
Old 03-07-04   #4
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,028
Join in and we can have a mass debate

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-04   #5
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
I don't think the mods should be getting frustrated, it's for the most part just a joke, albeit a bad one at the mods expense, heck some of its at my expense probably, this is a "problem" storm that can be safely shielded against with a cocktail umbrella.
i think the first five spammed through the board surpasssed joke material, and just became annoyingly redundant. Sadly those that followed that had a genuine concern for billy's banning and weren't out to just cause chaos are getting grouped with the original...instigators...

it's like my daughters knock, knock joke.

knock, knock,
who's there?
bannana
bannana who?

knock, knock,
who's there?
bannana
banana who?

knock, knock,
who's there?
banana
bannana who?

knock, knock
who's there?
bannana
bannana who?

knock, knock
who's there?
orange
orange who?

orange you glad i didn't say bannana?

cute for seven year olds, not so cute for adults, i'm ready for my orange dammit!

and trust me, i've been drinking a lot of cocktails lately...*hiccups*
Old 03-07-04   #6
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,698
The ironic thing is that, in attempting to get people to stop making Billy threads... YOU MADE A BILLY THREAD!

Old 03-07-04   #7
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,529
What's irony?
Old 03-07-04   #8
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen
What's irony?

i think it is when you make your shirts wrinkle free......

S.O.D.

Old 03-07-04   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
So this thread is to request that we stop making threads on the the thread you started??? What if I said no? Would that be like... Pissing the mods off and I would get banned too??? I don't get this this...

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 03-07-04   #10
Jobe

I don't get all the hoohar anyway

He got banned, big wup. It's not the first time he's been banned, and I bet this is not the only site he's had a ban from. Billy speaks his mind, good for him! Unfortunately some people don't like that, and you have to just accept that this world is not fair. You can shout your opinions as loud as you like, and even if they are the right opinions and make total sense, some ass out there with have the power to silence you.

It's only two weeks people, most of us disappear for longer than that and then just come back.

Billy will be back soon and no doubt back to his usual self.

Time moves on, things happen, but nothing changes. Get over it.
Old 03-07-04   #11
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Exactly. Just exactly.

Old 03-07-04   #12
Snyper
Who's the daddy

Snyper is on a distinguished road
Credits: 36,494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
all your threads are doing are making the moderators in general, more frustrated.

~jordyn~
well bless their little hearts

If a mod can't cope with the enormous frustration of seeing the 'open' forum [snigger] with more than a couple of threads about him then they could stay out, or perhaps seek counselling.

whichever

Anarchy is the revolutionary idea that nobody is better qualified to decide how your life should be run than you

Old 03-07-04   #13
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
Then I do have to agree with what Snyper has said simply because Snyper has made a really good point. Though I checked and the Bitch Board thread hasn't been locked.

Last edited by Sphyre; 03-07-04 at 11:55.
Old 03-07-04   #14
Snyper
Who's the daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphyre
I do have to agree with what Snyper has said
you know it makes sense

init

oh yes

Anarchy is the revolutionary idea that nobody is better qualified to decide how your life should be run than you

Old 03-07-04   #15
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
please stop with all the billy got banned threads?
I haven't made any of these extraneous threads, but I'm not here to do favors. I'm here to question why the fuck things happen. For instance, this morning, I was wondering why so many gay guys act girly, as opposed to acting like actual males who like other actual males. Shit like that intrigues me. Similarly, people getting banned for doing the same shit they've done for years also intrigues me. I'm not really concerned that Billy isn't here; I talk to him every day, anyway. I just get irritated that condescending little fucks have any say in the goings-on of a place where I enjoy spending my time.

But yeah, seriously..... why do gay guys have to be fairies? Why can't they chug beer and watch football, and then pound each other? It's so confusing.
Old 03-07-04   #16
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
well I would like to know why you think the first threads started in off topic by myself or by sini were a joke. We both think that this was entirely wrong.

*all due respect to Jordyn, whom I respect*

THIS was a wrong call to ban Billy. Period. I will continue to support him ,and the fact that the mods were wrong. Just because I made threads that sounded silly, doesn't mean the point of them WAS silly. Billy shouldn't have been banned.

I hope I haven't completely alienated you Jordyn.

Old 03-07-04   #17
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
I haven't made any of these extraneous threads, but I'm not here to do favors. I'm here to question why the fuck things happen. For instance, this morning, I was wondering why so many gay guys act girly, as opposed to acting like actual males who like other actual males. Shit like that intrigues me. Similarly, people getting banned for doing the same shit they've done for years also intrigues me. I'm not really concerned that Billy isn't here; I talk to him every day, anyway. I just get irritated that condescending little fucks have any say in the goings-on of a place where I enjoy spending my time.

But yeah, seriously..... why do gay guys have to be fairies? Why can't they chug beer and watch football, and then pound each other? It's so confusing.
I know gay guys who drink beer and like football and I know straight guys who are fairies. The odds are definitely in favor of gay guys being more prissy than straight, don't get me wrong, but we have all known guys we think are gay despite the fact they like women.
Old 03-07-04   #18
Snyper
Who's the daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)

so stupid people can know who is homosexual

Old 03-07-04   #19
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbearer
well I would like to know why you think the first threads started in off topic by myself or by sini were a joke. We both think that this was entirely wrong.

*all due respect to Jordyn, whom I respect*

THIS was a wrong call to ban Billy. Period. I will continue to support him ,and the fact that the mods were wrong. Just because I made threads that sounded silly, doesn't mean the point of them WAS silly. Billy shouldn't have been banned.
'Zactly.

But no, I do remember when moderator's were threatening to LEAVE if Billy wasn't banned, and Billy wasn't banned. So when the question came down to whether someone who continually flames others should be allowed to stay, or whether a moderator should stay, the choice was made at that point to not do anything about the person who continually flames others. What was the reasoning? "We can't do an IP ban" for various reasons. "He'll just make other usernames and post under them" was another. "When he gets unbanned, he'll be twice as bad" -- Betcha never expected that banning him in the first place would be 10x worse than letting him stay.

After having been a mod and been in the lair and seen the various arguments and even argued FOR banning billy, for him to be banned now, is downright petty.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 03-07-04   #20
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
well see it didnt matter then... because they didnt WANT it to matter, now that they care, they'll do something...

fucked up shit dude. Totally two-faced.