Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Amaya's Night

Old 10-06-02   #21
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Credits: 11,987
Carefully he peered at all the details of her large apartment. Such a magnificent sight. Those shining eyes danced over the heavily decorated walls and studied the different artifacts and different objects from all parts of the world. A collector she might be. Her apartment gave him a comfortable tone, and it brightened his pale face with exictement. The sheer amazment of it all fascinated him greatly. Those hands came up to touch the beautiful jewelry that laid about her home. His eyes adjusted to all the bright colors and the fruit-filled life she lived during this day and age.

A wonderful home indeed. It is quite exquisite and wonderous. It pleases my eyes with delight. I wish I possessed a home just as this.

He remembered what his past home had looked like. No one would call it a mansion, one would call it a flat or an apartment high above the city of Rome centuries ago. It held very little objects and possessions. The house contained only neccessities. Mirrors and cabinets adorned all the walls, and there was only two windows throughout the entire flat. Indeed there was a balcony, but most of the time the area was taken up by his abusive father and never wanted to be disturbed. Maybe it was better this way, not to be mortal again. Ah, but he loved those humans and their healthy skin, their bright eyes, and their various attitudes.

His mind concentrated on the house as a whole at the moment, taking in everything all at once. He glanced back at Amaya. Such a beauty, such a lovely being. A single arm wrapped around her taunt waist, letting his touch slowly slide down her side. His attention was mostly averted upon her and those life-filled eyes. Those eyes were as diamonds, as two ruby pearls. Magnificent just as the house. He moved with her at his side, seeing more of the house and the decorations that aligned the walls.

His old clothes moved with him, just as easily. They were made of torn black robes and cloaks, with a pair of old century slacks and a simple white dress shirt underneath all those garments. His long hair flowed freely with the wind coming in from the windows, that aged hair almost had a gray color to it, but it was mostly black as his clothing. Never he thought he was tall, maybe only reaching an even six feet tall. He stood still for a moment thinking about his past, about the future on what would become of him and Amaya.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-02   #22
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Credits: 4,997
"This one, I bought at a street market in Barcelona" Amaya was pointing to a large red and black tasseled fan on the wall near her bookcase. "And that's just a bracelet I made last year that I couldn't bring myself to put in a drawer. It's one of my favorites" she pointed to the chunky jade and pearl bracelet next to the fan. He nodded silently and tightened the arm that was wrapped snugly around her waist. She sighed a little and leaned against him.

"This...this is from Germany..." an adorable placemat-sized tapestry on the wall by the door they had entered through. Finally, she took his hand and led them to an overstuffed loveseat threaded with fine gold silk. It looked Chinese. Or perhaps Korean. Then, when they were both situated comfortably against the thick colorful throw pillows, she turned and faced him, leaning forward until her back was pressed against his chest and he was lying against the arm of the loveseat. She took both of his hands and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Snuggling against him, feeling the rising and falling of his chest against her back, she said quietly, "So talk, Seronus. Tell me about you"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #23
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
He had seen all of her elegant and gorgeous objects. And all of a sudden they sat upon a loveseat almost designed for the two to sit upon. She bought his hands to rest upon her delicate stomach, to feel her soft flesh that possessed a tremense amount of blood. He never knew that it would come to all of this. In the beginning he had killed her victim and now he occupied her very home. Such a wonderous thing love is.

Leaning back comfortably, he rested his head against the back of the loveseat. He felt the blood flowing vividly and through his body he felt the churning of his heart, wanting to be with her.

Well there is a lot to tell about me. Some things are made to be kept secret. But not with you, Amaya. I believe I can tell you anything.

It all started when I was just fourteen years old. I had a family of four. My mother, my father, my brother, and my adorable young sister. They were all precious to me except for my father. He abused all of us in harsh ways. My brother who was the youngest was beaten badly everyday. He would walk around small flat with bruises and scars all over him. I do not know why my father did such an act. Then sometimes he would abuse my sister, not only in a physical way but he would rape her. My mother did not seem to care because she was slowly dying at the time. Everyday I would hear her scream, those violent voices still haunt me till this day. We were a broken home. My father came home everyday just as every working man at the time, he paid our way through, none of us could afford an education. All of us had our chores to do. And we lived like that for our whole lives.

Five years went by and nothing changed that much. My brother began to grow aggrivated about the family and threatened to leave and never return home. Sometimes he would leave for two to three days, and on the fourth day he would always come back wanting shelter and food. He was simple, he was my younger brother. My sister on the other hand began to grow into a young woman, and she remained in my mother's chamber taking care of her as the days of Rome became slightly disfunctional. Raids and rampages occured within the streets of downtown Rome, everybody had something against everybody. Some night I could not take it. We were so low on our income, I had to sleep with my sister. I used to hold her tight and rocked her back and forth until she went to sleep. As she grew older as the years passed we held each other. She told me she loved me, and I told her in return. My mother remained sick forever it seemed. She had pneumonia which back then it was uncurable. She remained that way ever since my young brother was born. He always felt responsible for my mother's death. Maybe that was what drove him into leaving every now and then.

Still the years and continued and held a job at the age of nineteen where I paid my wage around our home. Sometimes my father would beat me as well even at a late age just to steal the money I work for so he could go off and have a fun time drinking. So I kept a small stash of my own income within some broken drawers of the little cabinets we had in our home. My father never found any of it. The job I had was with a very good friend of mine, Vince. He was beautiful and wealthy. I worked with him as a desk clerk in a tax payer's home. His family was great and they welcomed me to their home everytime I had the chance. They were so kind and caring. I loved Vince with all my heart. And he was smart as well. He was much older than I, he was at the age of twenty five when I was only nineteen. But I knew he loved me back and he cared for me when times were hard. Sometimes he would tell me stories about all the different countries he saw as a child. Egypt, France, and even Africa. Down in the deep forest of Africa. I can tell you stories that Vince told me.

The time came when I hit the solid age of twenty. My father had left us, and I was all alone and the man of the house. With my sister at my side who was now fifteen, I had accomplished many more things. I began to decorate our house more lively, and the old cabinets were replaced by new ones. I began to get paid more money at the time working with Vince for a year now. He still was my lover, and I cared and befriended him everytime we met. Some nights we would travel the roads of Rome, and he would grant me with some exquisite piece of clothing I could have never afford. That is how I knew he had cared for me so much. My sister had fallen in love with him as well, but it was merely infatuation. My brother suddenly had left the family as well and this time I knew he was never coming back. His clothing and some belongings remained at home, but I knew somewhere in my soul he was never returning. So I locked all of his stuff away. Me and my sister focused on taking care of my mother most of all, but she had grown terribly sick. I remember at times we would have to help her breathe more fluidly and give her the open air of the outside world. We were moving on nicely, but struggling we were as well.

One day when I was at work, I did not notice that Vince was gone. I checked all around the house for my loving Vince but he was no where to be found. I grew scared and worried. I went out into the streets and hollared his name at the top of my lungs. My precious Vince was gone. Days went by and Vince never showed to work that day. His parents were also concerned of his whereabouts. At nights they would go out and around only to find nothing but the gentle night. I never thoughs that those peaceful nights would be the only thing I would ever see again. One day I had seen Vince storming through one of Rome's irritating and remarkably disgusting alleys. I screamed for Vince but I saw him quickly disappear into the darkness. I raced after him trying to catch up with him into that darkness. I found myself in a large abandon lair deep within the earth itself. I realized it had belong to no one. Why would Vince go down here in the first place?

I went down the large staircase with great ease. I kept myself far away from some of the little light radiating from a series of candles. I drew close to the shadows and realized a large man holding my Vince, my beloved Vince. It looked as if he was drinking from him, blood trickled down Vince clothing. I screamed and realized that it was no man, it was a creature. Another one of those damned beasts jumped towards me and clamped his filthy mouth upon my neck. I felt as though my life were slipping. He was drinking my blood. I did not hesitate one bit. I saw that this creature was badly burnt and he possessed some sort of weakness. His hands were frail and soft and it felt like that I was giving him my strength. I picked up a piece of oak wood that I had found on the floor earilier and suddenly I hit his head with it. Blood gushed out of the wound I had made, and then I had sensed that this was not normal blood. The scent of it clouded my nostrils, and it overcame my mind. I drank of his blood from the wound upon his head. I felt thousands of lives coming into my own. I picked up the piece of oak wood once again and I smashed it over his bare neck as lie there unconscious. Blood poured out from his neck which would make my drinking more fluidly. So I did. I took all of his blood into my own. And that was when I was made into a vampire.

I waisted no time. But when I was turned I felt the knowledge of the creature inside of me. I felt his power. Another one of these vile creatures saw what I had become and he came after me with increasing speed. Of course he was more powerful than I, so he knocked me down towards the ground. He only fought and did not drink of my blood. I could not compare my strength to his own, he was struggling as well. I found my way to take this creature into my own arms, and as I did I clamped my mouth upon his neck. My new baby fangs pierced just his skin, I knew I had to go deeper. I drank of his blood as quick as possible. I could feel this one's strength growing inside me as well. When I felt death coming upon me after I had drunk nearly of his entire blood I knew I had to stop. The vampire that held Vince turned to glance at me. I saw Vince's dead body in his arms. I rushed at him with all my preternatural strength I had. Surely I took this vampire on with no problem. He too was badly burnt, and his skin was also frail and weak. I quickly tore this creature apart realizing that I was too a damned beast. I hated it, I loathed myself. But I had to finish this one off. I drank of him as well taking his own powers into mine, taking all of the knowledge he obtained over centuries. I dropped him to the floor when I was finished and then I rushed over to Vince. He cried out for me. Vince's eyes held death inside of them. I did not want to see my precious in pain. His suffering was my own, his own tears filled in my eyes as well. I cried blood, and I knew what I had to do. I left all four of those beings there including my Vince. I came back that same night with two large buckets filled with oil. From that I burned the place. No one seemed to care that this underground haven was being burnt to cinder. All of those citizens of Rome ignored the fact that I had destroyed my own kind and my loving Vince. I cried all that night. I was a part of the world of the unexplainable.
Old 10-06-02   #24
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Listening to his story, Amaya felt rather weary and sad. "I'm sorry" she said, the stopped. The words sounded stupid and wrong somehow. 'I'm sorry' did not do justice to all he had suffered. She turned her head slightly and pressed her soft cheek against his chest. "I'm sorry you lost your family, and Vince. I know...I know what it is to lose. My mother, she died of a cancer, and my father died of a heart attack when I was ten years old. My two older brothers, Sebastian and Oliver, raised me"

She fell silent for a moment before going on. "They were good brothers, they always made sure I was all right. They were not overprotective, however. They understood that I could take care of myself and to shelter me too much would only rob me of my independence later on. Sebastian, being the more intellectual of the two, taught me all I needed to know and helped me with my studies. Oliver always looked out for me. My parents and I were never close. My father did not undertsand why I couldn't be a trophy wife like my mother and be happy. He didn't understand why I wanted to be educated, why I didn't want to marry some distinguished social royalty and live my life in an ivory tower"

She waited for a response, but there was none. "When I left my brothers at twenty and began to travel, my world opened up like a flower. I learned languages and read books. I began to collect artifacts and curious objects, particularly fans. I learned to make jewelry. I became a new Amaya. An even better one. I was poor, yes, but I was happy. I met new and interesting people, started working teaching languages to the sons and daughters of various wealthy parents, sold my jewelry"

"Two years into my travels, I met a man, a man much like you. His name was Anatole. I met him in Germany, and he was a vampire. He had been following my career as an artist and had become infatuated with me. When I was twenty-two, he embraced me. Made me one of us, then he left. He just was there one day, then he was gone. I do not know what happened to him. I do not know where he is, but that is my goal. To find him"

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #25
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
His hand slowly rested upon her head, and those gentle fingers slowly stroked her beautiful hair. The fresh scent of her beauty intoxicated his senses completely. The love he held for her was far greater than anything else. His embrace tightened a bit and then loosened.

He listened to that lovely story she told, about how she became to be. Her vampire skills were so gorgeous and exquisite. But his powers were far greater than hers. He kept close to her, his hands coming around her waist drawing her close to his taller figure. He was completely satidifed with this woman vampire at his side, he would teach her all that he knew. All the things and places he could show her. She would grow to be as powerful as him one day, he knew that would be true.

His voice thundered out of his mouth as a greater force.

You had quite a family just as I had. I loved my family dearly just as you. You see, after I was turned into the ruthless being I knew nothing. After a day I learned I could not walk during the day and I had to sleep. I grew tired during most daylight hours, and I learned I had to feed. I remained at home taking care of my mother and my sister. I started not going into work, and Vince's family grew worried about me and my Vince. One day that had searched me down in my humble home. Even though it was during the day they had stumbled upon the wooden box I slept in. I did not know what to do.

They furious with me and somewhat confused. They threatened to kill me and my family, I could not let them do such a horrible act. So out of anger I took their lives into my own. It was the right thing to do to protect my family. I killed them swiftly and harshly. My sister was stunned at my actions, that I had grown to drink of my victim's blood. I told her my story as I told you. She understood the pain and suffering I witnessed in killing my best friend. Within five years my mother grew terribly sick.

I had to do something in my powers to help her. But I was still young, I was only five years into my immortal life. I did the only thing a son could do a mother. I killed her, I drank her sickness away and her blood. It stained her bedsheets and her throat, she gasped out for air. But it was too late, she had died within minutes of my fresh kill. I wept that day into my sister's arms. She understood what I had done, that I had saved my mother from pain and suffering. I took it all for my own. I carried the most horrific burden that I will hold for eternity.

Me and my sister struggled to get by. With our mother passed away we became lovers and best friends. I would stay with her until the world would end. I considered that time would be almost forever. My sister was strong and possessed a strong heart. I loved her to death, she was my heart and soul as well as my connection to the outside world. I only fed upon those who visited the house that deserved to be destroyed. Some of those men were murderers, and sometimes she would bring home women. I had fed upon them quickly not leaving a drop of blood behind. My sister understood what I was. And during those fifty years I had adored her with such an incredible passion. Soon it became time for her to pass as well. She had grown sick as my mother did, and I did not want to let her go. So many nights I pondered on the fact of giving her my blood. She wondered why I stayed so young and beautiful. She claimed that she wanted my gift. But I would not give her the pain and suffering of eternity. The things I had gone through. Hiding in the darkness as a vile henchmen, taking the life of others which was already catching up to me. I did not bare to see my sister want the Dark Gift. I killed her one night, telling her that everything would be fine.

I could not bare living in death any longer. I had killed everyone that I loved and everyone that was close to me. So many nights I pondered of just waking up and letting the sun destroy me into millions of pieces. I had tried it once, but I could not bare the burning sensation boiling in my blood. I knew that I would have to live as a creature, as a damned beasts who weeps at the night. I made myself leave our flat for good. I left all my family's belongings at the house. All I carried with me was the clothes on my back. From there I would discover lands upon lands that seemed all too beautiful for human eyes to see.

A blood tear rolled down his cheek immediately after he told his story to the lovely Amaya. He could not bare their loss, not even at a moment such as this. Why did he have this curse? What was the purpose of it all? He remembered what a vampire once told him after some time in his journey and quest for an answer. He remembered the vampire's thundering words. He could not reveal those words to Amaya not just yet.

It seems as though you still care for this man, and you long to be with him. He had to be old, possibly even ancient. But pursue your goal truthfully and you will find him. I might even help you search for this vampire. My journey has ended over two millenia ago, my answers were fulfilled completely. I regreted them, and now I have to live with them.
Old 10-06-02   #26
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
"Of course" Amaya whispered, more to herself than him. "Of course you could not bring your sister into this dark world of ours. It was kinder to kill her. I know you perhaps do not believe that, but it is so" then she sat quietly, digesting what he had told her. He was right, she knew. Anatole had to be incredibly old now, if not dead. Somehow she could not imagine him in such a state. He reminded her of Seronus; his immense power disguised by a gentle and quiet nature. Or charade, as it might be.

She felt as if she were teetering on the edge of something big. A bottomless chasm, just waiting for her to jump and see what was at the end of it. This meeting, having this creature come into her unlife, she knew it was not something to happen and be forgotten, perhaps looked back upon with a fondness years later. This man, this Seronus, was going to change her life.

She wondered what he meant when he spoke of answers. What questions had he asked? who had offered him his answers, and what had they been? she turned and glanced to her picture window. The slightest sliver of pale, weak morning light was beginning to shine through a crack between the heavy drapes. She reached down and took Seronus' hand in her own.

"Stay" she said softly. "Stay here today and tonight we'll talk some more"

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #27
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
His pale hand grasped her own feeling the blood churning inside of her. His own kindred spirit flowed freely and now it was all for her. He wanted to embrace her yet again, hold her until the end of time. And she invited him willingly to do so. But he was so afraid of committing some vile act he not yet understood. He loved her and would care for her just as he did his mother and sister. She held something more than those two, she was a vampire. And with that in mind he knew that he could show her many things that would astonish her bright eyes.

He nodded as if to answer that response of staying the night. He loved to talk and converse about old times about the nights he spent in India, about his travels in France and in London. He smiled greatly at the sight of Amaya, this beautiful vampire that was so close to his heart. His spirit wanted to leap out of his body and soak into her own, wanting to know all the visions and sights she had seen over her years being a damned creature.

If you wish, I will stay this night. We can talk about ourselves. I want to know about you just as you to me. I want to help you search for something that has been missing in your life. I want to be with you. And I believe you want the same.

Seronus noticed the faint light coming through the cracks of the windows. He did not fear the light as he used to back in those old days, he qas quite fond of it. But he knew if he had ever to step foot outside his skin would burn and his eternal blood would perish into flames. He wanted to keep this moment as it was, and to cherish it forever.
Old 10-06-02   #28
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya didn't move, didn't want to move. She lay there, feeling an odd sensation of reality and timelessness. She shifted a little, curling into him, nestling her body snugly against his and closed her eyes, her long thick eyelashes resting against her smooth cheeks like tiny wings. She wouls dream tonight, she knew. of what she was not sure. The young man under the streetlight perhaps? Raven? Anatole, cities she'd been to? or perhaps she would dream of this dark soulmate that had swept into her life over the course of a few hours.

She wondered if he would dream. Would he dream of her? the thought made her quiver a little, and she felt him stir slightly. Her eyelids were getting heavier, but she continued to think. What would she do if she found Anatole? what then? would she go with him, fulfill her duty as a childe to her sire, or would she stay with this Seronus? she couldn't even begin to comprehend the notion of leaving him.

She would ask him her questions tonight. Now, his breathing had become deep and steady and slow. He was asleep, his grip around her waist had relaxed some. She let her head fall forward, her eyes closing. In a matter of seconds, she was asleep as well.

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #29
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Motionless he remained, but asleep he was not. He let his hands relax upon thar delicate stomach as her eyes closed. He ran those soft lips across her silky hair, it tasted of roses and left a scent of morning graden. So beautiful and pure she was. She had accepted him and invited him into her own home. Her manners was the key of her existence and her exquisite beauty was as an eternal fire burning within a cathedral filled with lives of mortals. He had been a part of her, and she was a part of him. He wanted to be with her always, never to let her go, wanting to hold her forever. And there he lay without a breath inside of his body.

His chest did not rise or fall, it remained soft for her head to lie upon. His skin was more pale than hers, and he noticed that her skin was darker than his own. He smiled at the thought of loving her and taking her away off to some distant land whisking her away upon his flight so they could be together. It could be possible. His embrace did not tighten around her anymore. Remaining there with this lovely vampire in his arms was beyond his distinction. It was going on a matter of hours and they have just met.

A light kiss pressed against her head, and he whispered that sweet angelic voice into the cold room.

I think I love you.
Old 10-06-02   #30
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
She was on the verge of sleep, her eyes closed but her mind slowly drifting in and out of wakefulness, in those few delicious moments of transition right before one drops off.

I think I love you.

She heard the words, but only vaguely. She wasn't sure if she herself had mumbled them in her state of half-sleep, or if he had whispered them into her hair. She did not move, but a soft moan escaped her lips as she imagined spending eternity with this vampire, this glorious nightwalker. She could see herself floating though time with him, oblivious to the constraints of life and death or time and the loss of it.

She could see them together a hundred years from now, happy and in love and dancing though the centuries knowing that nothing could touch them. She could see them teaching each other things, learning and growing just from being with each other. She knew now what she would dream of.

His hands pressed lightly against her stomach were deeply soothing, and she felt as if she could have floated into oblivion right then and have been happy. Everything was right with the world, everything was beautiful and new. She was reminded powerfully of the feelings she'd experienced as a young human, on her own and learning new things.

Before, being a creature of darkness had seemed to her a terrible curse, and she'd hated Anatole for giving it to her. But now, now it seemed a glorious thing, to be able to live forever and spend eternity with this kindred soul who slept next to her.

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #31
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
He realized that he stirred her a bit during that endless slumber. His hands moved across her stomach until one hand decided to come up to her silky-skinned throat. His slow moving fingers danced along her throat, feeling the blood rush from her head to the rest of her vital organs fluidly. His silver eyes barely remained open, he was also on the verge of this slumber. But with the last glance of his awakened state he stared down at the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, his own dark angel, this eternal beauty. His love barely moved anymore, and with this he rested his head back against the comfortable love seat. The hand that laid upon her stomach inched slightly making one last feeling of her deathly skin before he fell entirely asleep.

He dreamed that day about worlds colliding and the rest of his life as one of those night creatures. He knew that life was not for him at all, but yet he had killed all those ancient vampires out of vengeance. He drank of their eternal blood which he should have never done. But on the positive side of all things to come, he wanted to spend that eternity with her. That dark angel welcomed him with open arms. He would be a fool to not accept it. She was so kind and loving, possessing the greatest heart of all vampires. How could not bare not to be with her forever? He could not dream of that now.

Lands and lands streamed into that thinking mind of Seronus. Lands where they can dance forever prowling the night streets as two people in love. He wanted it all, to walk among the world loving someone for the second time. Only this one was one of his own, this one possessed the same Dark Gift as he. And he was so glad he found her. When he had seen her for the first time, he knew that this woman would become the love of his life. He had his seconds chance at love. He would not dare to let her slip away from his grasp. She was too precious, too amazing to let go.
Old 10-06-02   #32
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya opened her eyes. There was something different...
she wasn't in her bed. All of a sudden, the events of last night came rushing back to her as if a tidal wave had broken in her brain. She felt a warm rush of belonging, coupled with a sudden sharp gear that it had all been a wonderful dream. The hands resting against her stomach, the feel of a solid body underneath her own stilled her fears.

The night had come for her, for them, as it always did. Slowly, she took his hands and gently lifted them from her body, trying very hard not to rouse him from his sleep as she lightly lifted herself from the loveseat and went into her bedroom.

She opened her walk-in closet, looking around at all the clothes she had. Fabrics from every corner of the world, designs by every tailor one could imagine. Chinese Kimonos, billowing French skirts, a pair of darling wooden slippers from Holland, Saris from India. What would he like to see her in? normally, this trivial matter would not have even occured to her, but she wanted very much to make him happy.

She pulled a dark red corset out of the closet, made of silk with a fine layer of firm but flexible material underneath. There was a long cord of black lace up the front, and the top was cut low to emphasize her somewhat large, round breasts. With this, she chose one of her many ankle-length balck skirts, made by a skilled elderly man in Paris, a pair of simple black ankle boots and a garnet and pearl necklace she'd made in Germany.

She finished dressing and stepped back into her den, waiting for when he awoke, hoping he liked what he saw.

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #33
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
When Amaya returned to her living room to see Seronus, he did lie in that loveseat. Instead he was standing near one of her walls, leaning his rested figure upon the steady establishment. A smile decorated his pale lips, that deathly face almost brightening from the sight of her in that superb outfit she wore for the evening. Such a beauty, such a lovely creature she was. She possessed nothing any other vampire held. She held the kindness and the mortality of any other human which he absolutely adored about her.

He dare not to speak to her, he wanted to surprise her in his awakened state. When she had moved those hands he felt the tiny vibrations echo through his body. It must have been time to rise again, to weep at the chilling night once more. Silver orbs fixated upon her little seductive figure, studying every curve she had to offer. A perfect ensemble for the evening, what a perfect young vampire. He believed he could teach her to accept this day and age so that she can forget about all the rules about vampires. Vampires contained their own opinions as well and he stood by his own visions for all eternity. That he could give her, the truth at all times, and have her own individual self. Though for the look she appeared as any modern vampire, but it made him only love her more.

He decided to speak up, his voice as low as a whisper.

Good evening, my dear Amaya. I awoke when you had moved upon me. I felt your skin and the vibrations of your body upon mine. Might I say, you are quite beautiful this night. You are like fire, like an immortal flame that cannot die. It is your inner light that moves me so, to an unknown rhythm in my head. You are so pure.
Old 10-07-02   #34
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
As practical and independent as she was, Amaya could not help a little quiver at his words. So eloquent, he reminded her of Sebastian. She had pulled her hair back into a Fench twist with two engraved wooden hair chopsticks from Hong Kong. Her aristocratic profile was cleanly drawn in the dark illumination of the moon. She strode over to where he was standing, her precious Seronus, and took his hand.

"Let us go, my love. Let us go and hunt. Not kill, but hunt in one of those wonderous human nightclubs tonight. It is glorious, my love. All those ripe, sweaty heaving young human bodies, just waiting for you to pick them off the vine. Just a nip, just a suck, and they never know what it was. Some find it erotic, would you believe that?"

She gazed rather adoringly up at his face, his skin smooth and pale, his eyes reflecting the light of the moon, glittering silver. She reached up with one hand and quite tenderly stroked his soft, glossy black hair, wrapping her fingers in it. He was exquisite, she thought. Precious. She must not lose him as she had all the others. For men had a history of abandoning her; her father, her brothers, Anatole. Of course she did not blame her family for their leaving her. They had all died mortal deaths, no more than she could have expected.

But this one...he was one of her own. A creature of the darkness, never to die. They were free to dance through eternity and laugh mockingly at the constraints of time, spending forever lost in blissful passion.

Find out @

Old 10-07-02   #35
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
And how beautiful she really looked in that exqusite attire. He absolutely adored her independence and the fresh look. He wanted to take her into his embrace and whist her away on some transparent cloud where they could be free of all troubles of life. His tall dark figure made his way towards Amaya, seeing that her hand encased his. That cool grasp only made shivers run up and down his spine.

A smile came upon his lips suddenly as he heard her sweet angelic voice. It was music to his ears. And when she made the request of going to one of those vampire clubs, he solemnly accepted the invitation. At last he would see what these modern vampires are made of and what type of brutal killings they perform. He was going to see what vampires of this day and age do for fun and excitement, he was going to see all the pain and suffering of his precious mortals.

Alright. We will flee into the night and go to this club. Even though I disapprove of the mere thought of going, I will see what occurs at this place. To see what goes on with the rest of the vampires living in this generation.

Wanting so much to take her away from the vampire club, he could only go with her and please her along this incredible journey to the club. He would stay with her forever and be at her side making sure tht no harm came upon this beautiful creature. And when they would arrive at this club he would keep a close eye on all just in case if any attack came upon him or precious Amaya.
Old 10-07-02   #36
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
She felt fairly giddy at the thought of bringing her Seronus to Raven. She would show him that it wasn't all about killing. It was magic, wildly sensous to feel those hot, writhing bodies pressing against you, the throbbing music shaking the floor, the flashing multicolored lights bathing everyone. You could sweep down upon something pretty, press your face to their throat in a charade of passion, and sink your fangs so quickly into their neck they barely felt it. You would leave them breathless and slightly weakened, but alive, feeling as if they'd been touched by something magical.

She stood for a moment, then gathered the daring to slip her arms around his waist and nuzzle his neck fondly, as one who has been lovers with someone for a long time might. Her delicate nose caught the scent of blood and mint, something she was unable to name, something that was uniquely Seronus. She sighed. He would see her world, and learn of it, understand it's dark beauty.

"Let's go" she whispered into his ear.

Find out @

Old 10-07-02   #37
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
And as she wrapped those soft arms around his waist and nuzzled his neck, he smelled her sweet hair, it smelled like roses growing in an eternal garden. Spectacular. He felt the blood run through her, she began to grow excited and was eager to go this club known as Raven. He would accompany her to this club and see the brutal killings of his precious humans. He could bare it for at least one night, to become a part of the world of vampires.

A light kiss was placed on the top of her head tasting the fresh blood upon his lips. He also held her closely, his lengthy arms coming around to hold her tightly. He still wore those old garments that he had awoken in after centuries and centuries of rest. He wondered if he should change for this occassion. But he had no clothes whatsoever, where would he find a new pair of slacks or even a shirt. It did not matter now, he would walk through the sea of the undead as an ancient. They would have to fear him or go up against him. And he dare not to think what would happen to hose who would cross his path, especially one who shared the same blood as he. He would drink of him or her right then and there without exceptions.

He smiled greatly at the moment thinking about only Amaya, and how she felt wearing her new attire. She was so innocent and beautiful, why would he not fall for such an incredible woman? The thought pondered through his mind as a bolt of lightning to a steel rod. But it erased quite quickly. He loved her and that was all that mattered. If anyone was to harm tonight, they would be destroyed completely without any hesitation.

Alright.
Old 10-07-02   #38
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya noticed her Seronus glance down at his clothing with a slight frown. Perhaps he was concerned as to whether or not his attire was socially suitable for a place such as Raven. Had she not been so blissfully in her own world at the moment, she would have reassured him that Raven was barely lit at most times, and beside that he looked to her dashing and powerful in his black garments.

The pair swept along the streets as a glorious duet of lovers, Amaya's feet fairly dancing down the paved sidewalks, her arm wrapped tightly around Seronus' waist. She would show him, tonight. Tonight would be the night he realized how beautiful and evocative hunting could be. It did not have to be fatal and brutal and cruel, if one did it right. She was also quite eager to see what kind of dancer Seronus was, despite her conviction that this was a trivial matter. She almost giggled, the stopped herself. Creatures of the night did not giggle.

They were recognized by the bouncer as a pair of nightchildren, for he was one of their own. He nodded to her, and stepped aside. She squeezed Seronus' hand and smiled at his puzzled expression. "They know me, and they never card the most handsome men" she had never flirted in her life, she'd always been such a serious, intelligent woman. She still was, to some extent, but this man had caused a new side of her to emerge.

They stepped inside the club, and were instantly bombarded with a sensual riot. An explosion of colors and bodies and scents and sounds crashed into them like a tidal wave.

Find out @

Old 10-07-02   #39
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus followed her into the noisy and eccentric club. The voices of all that were damned filled his senses, not satisfying him one bit. He smelled the churning blood on all the tips of tongues of the vampires. The scent of mortals also filled the room, and he glanced over to a secluded corner where one of his own fed upon a little willing to girl. His anger ran high and the thundering of his presence only embarked a few. Such an exquisite sight this club was, the bright lights stunned him most of all.

Closely he narrowed in on Amaya, seeing that she blended in with the crowd very well. For him, he looked as if he had been somewhat of an elder. In fact he could have been. He was over two millenia of age and many of these younger vampires only had existed for merely centuries. Some of them fed as if they were savages, most of them did not even seem to end their hunger. He might in fit quite well, but then his mortality caught up with him.

He felt as if he was an outsider and indeed he was. He was new to all those glowing lights and these vampire clubs. None of them had existed back in his time. A vampire had to be a vampire, one would have to obey a set of rules and laws. And to Seronus these new fledglings and young ones seemed to break over one. Why break the law that had made you?
Old 10-08-02   #40
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Watching Seronus, Amaya got the distinct impression that he was uncomfortable. He fidgeted and seemed almost nervous. She noticed his eyes flash with rage at the site of a fellow vampire feeding in a dark corner from a young lady. Well, she would show him how lovely it could be. Hoping he would not become jealous, she took his hand and led him over to where a beautiful young woman was standing by herself. She had curly blonde hair, was tall and slender, and possessed a pair of the lovliest blue eyes she'd ever seen. Cherub eyes.

"What's your name?" she shouted over the din, glancing over at Seronus.

"Stacy" the girl shouted back.

"I'm Amaya. This is Seronus" she flashed a charming, dimpled smile at her. The girl laughed.

"Amaya and Seronus? those are your club names right?"

"Sure" Amaya yelled, laughing herself. "Do you want to dance?" the girl accepted, and she dragged Seronus onto the dance floor. Just as she was moving closer, the lights were dim, her fangs pointed directly at the pulse of the unwilling girl's throat, she noticed Seronus's frown. So she retracted her fangs, finished the dance, and bade the girl good night. Then she pulled Seronus outside.

The cool, silent darkness was quite the sensual shock after the throbbing, strobe-lit club. "What's the matter love?" she purred, stroking his cheek. "I would never have killed her. How do you hunt? show me how you hunt"

Find out @