Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Amaya's Night

Old 10-01-02   #1
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Credits: 4,997
Amaya's Night

The thing of it is, Amaya was thinking as she prowled the streets, my very existence is a paradox. Life and death, somehow blended to result in a creature such as myself. She was given to these kind of ponderings whenever prey was scarce. Tonight had not been a particularly good night as far as hunting went, and she was beginning to feel mildly irritated.

She'd gone to Raven, the local rave club where all the vamps hunted, but all the delicious-looking prey had already been claimed. Amaya sincerely wished to avoid invading another's territory, that could lead to a nasty conflict. She wasn't it the mood to kick anyone's ass tonight.

She strolled the rain-slicked streets. The air was heavy-hot and the scent of fried food and cigarette smoke pressed heavily into her nostrils. She should have stayed in Raven, a delectable, unclaimed prospect would show up eventually. It was so easy, too, to just pick the fruit off the vine there. All those hot, sweaty young bodies, writhing on the dance floor, their movements choppy under the strobe lights...delicious!

She watched a group of young people rushing past her, hurrying through the night to get home, to get to safety.

As if the night was something to fear.

These young humans would never understand...the night was glorious and decadent and dangerously evocative, as long as you knew how to use it.

Then she saw him, the beautiful, beautiful young man standing under a streetlight. It was such a typical scenario, so reminiscent of those vampire novels that the humans liked to read; a seductive vamp lays eyes on a handsome young man all alone under a streetlight, seduces him and feeds from him.

Amaya had no problem with being a stereotype. Not tonight.

This young man was so beautiful, with dark blonde, slightly curling hair, large liquid dark eyes and light golden skin. Tall and slim, he moved gracefully, like someone who was used to being noticed. Amaya strode over to where he was standing, his profil eerily illuminated by the dim streetlight.

"Hello" she said softly as he turned to look at her. Perhaps it would be a good night after all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find out @

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-02   #2
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
OOC: Please make a character discrip in the OOC forum for your character. Thanks.

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 10-02-02   #3
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Credits: 11,987
Seronus made his way down the streets of the night, thinking about what the days would bring as he lived in this new age, this new generation. The streets itself were elegant, mostly covered by a thin layer of moisture and particles of leaves and dirt. Silent footsteps pushed away those little particles away with a swish of his foot, kicking up some of the mud left behind from the remaining water. Seronus' wandering eyes roamed around a bit studying the mortals walking by probably looking at him just because the way he had dressed, in those old black garments he still wore all these days since he had awoken from his first death. He did not rush with those simple steps he usually took, those slow moving silent steps.

And then he came across a woman nearby and another man which had began to speak to her. Seronus' hands clasped together and rested in front of him upon his flat stomach. Silver eyes fixated upon the woman as she made her way towards the man with beautiful grace and ghost-like movements. A smile rose upon those hungry and pale lips of Seronus, his interest provoked him a bit sending waves of sensation up and down his spine. What an astounding young vampire, such a miraculous demon of the night. He stood back from the scene only a block away able to see everything, especially with those heightened senses of his. He could see everything around those two moving with great speed as if they were running. He knew that a mortal woman was walking down the other side of the street, and a group of rowdy teenage boys zoomed down the road in one of those fast automobiles.

Seronus also moved with grace and preternatural speed that was unseen by most mortals, and he reappeared standing nearby a large oak tree that aligned the side of the sidewalk grouped with yet another bunch of oak trees. The darkness concealed Seronus but it would not be that hard for a vampire to see him, so he tried to keep his figure a secret as long as he could. Maybe he would have fun with this young vampire, maybe he would just swoop down from a tremense flight and take that mortal man for his own. Lingering upon the spot he stood at, he observed what would happen next.
Old 10-03-02   #4
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya smiled serenely at the man with the dark blonde hair, just about to make her move. Then...her supernatural senses, so reliable, kicked in. There was another. Another like her. She whipped her dark head around, focusing her eagle-sharp senses to pierce the inky black of the night, but saw nothing. Her captiviating gray-green eyes narrowed. The blonde man was watching her intently.

"Can I help you?" she didn't answer, instead continuing to squint in the darkness. She help up an elegant hand in front of his beautiful, finely drawn face.

"Hush" Someone...something...was there. Here. But where?" this night was getting more and more interesting, she decided as she turned her back to the beautiful man and started to walk a few steps away from him, hoping to draw whatever predator was eyeing her prey from what belonged to her.

Because she knew there was a predator here.

She could smell the rush of the hunt emitting from...something.

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

Find out @

Old 10-04-02   #5
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus looked upon the woman as she left her victim standing underneath the vivid lights of the street lamps. His silver orbs glanced to the man and then to the vampire once again. Seronus moved with great ease and elegance as he disappeared from behind the tree where he had looked. Now he sat perched up in some odd tree closer to the woman than the man. He was not interested in the miniscule victim, Seronus was interested in the other vampire. She reminded him of someone he once knew, who possessed innocence yet she loved to be ruthless and cunning. Someone like his sister. And yet maybe she held the same soul as her. It could have been.

Seronus refused to speak up and reveal his nature not just yet. Demonic fingers curled around the thick branches of the tree feeling the soft edges of the leaves. He was a raven observing the scene with a vivid look upon his pale face.
Old 10-04-02   #6
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Above. She sensed darkness above. Her dark head instantly tipped back, pointing her lovely aristocratic face toward the inky sky. Where? her head whipped back to the glorious young man, who was still standing there, watching her intently. "Yes, I know you're here. I feel you" she muttered. Then she hissed to the sky. "Damn it! stop being a coward and show yourself!" the man under the streetlight flinched slightly at the sharp ring of her voice through the silence.

Her light eyes turned toward a rustling in the trees. Could he be...no. Who would hide in a tree? "Young man" she called suddenly to the beauty with the dark blonde hair. He turned to look at her. "Come here, young man. I want to talk to you" he looked slightly perplexed but took a few steps toward her. Her plan was to just take this young beauty now and worry about who was following her later. Yes. That plan would do nicely.

Find out @

Old 10-05-02   #7
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus only moved that position within the trees when she began to notice where he had been prying upon the two. And now he appeared behind the man that she had chosen to be her victim. Seronus extended one of his pale hands and placed it upon the shoulder of the man. A gentle smile curled upon those lips of his, those two pairs of fangs already bared in the bright lights of the street lamps. And he had drew himself near the man clenching the man's neck and pulling him back into his dark embrace. Suddenly those fangs pierced the fragile skin of the man's neck, immediately the blood began to flow into Seronus' mouth. He savored every drop of this young youthful blood, taking it for his own.

Silver eyes shot upwards to stare upon the female vampire, a glare had occured from those two piercing pools. He held onto the man tightly pulling his neck to the side more and more as he drank fluidly. Quickly he finished off this man's life, taking the power and the knowledge the man held in life, but now in death he was no more. Sympathy Seronus felt for the poor man, but he knew it had to be done. He was hungry and Seronus needed to feed. Why not chose the closest victim he could fine. He released the man and let him drop to the concrete of the street. The man let out a couple of soft gasps and then he sighed when he saw that death would be upon him soon. Seronus did not smile from that action, he only took in that undescribable death. The man with blue eyes and blonde hair now held the paleness of death, and his eyes slowly shut before the water that ran down the gutters of the street.

Seronus clasped his hands together in a polite manner, one hand overlapping the other one. Perfectly they were placed upon his stomach, his eyes cuaght the glance of her own. His smile slowly faded from view, and the only expression he held was the demonic looking skin just as hers. He did not speak or responded in a violent act. Motionless he stood, and he observed and took in all of the qualities and details of this young vampire.
Old 10-05-02   #8
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya told herself to move, to rush at him, to attack him. He had stolen prey that she had obviously claimed for her own, after all. But those eyes...those silver eyes... she shook her dark head sharply, her dark, waist-length hair swinging against her back. Finally, regaining control of herself under that moon-like glowing gaze, she strode forward and slapped his face, letting her long nails dig slightly into the smooth flesh of his cheek.

"How dare you!" she spat. "You saw me with him and then you...what do you want with me?", for somehow it had become clear to her that the young man she'd been toying with was not entirely this creature's sole purpose for approaching her. "What do you want?" she said again.

He was just standing there, looking straight into her dark eyes, his cheek streaked red from her slap. She felt frozen, like a mouse caught in the gaze of a snake, poised to leap forward for the kill. Well, Amaya Dalton refused to be prey. She was a predator herself, damnit! "Fine. I am a predator as well, darling. I can play whatever game you wish. But be prepared, because I will win" she said coldly, falling silent and waiting for his reply.

Find out @

Old 10-05-02   #9
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus stood there motionless to her slap. His head did not even move from the force of her hand. Blood slowly flowed down the side of his cheek, but it caused no pain towards this vampire. Within seconds the wound that was created by her vampiric nails had closed, and the blood that flowed down his pale sin was absorbed. He had no reaction, he only moved silently forward towards the woman. His silver magnetic eyes focused clearly on her, taking in the most beautiful details she possessed. It reminded how Seronuss sister was, how innocent and beautiful she was. No one could have harmed her, but he had to kill her for she was gaining knowledge about him and his kind. This time tears did not fall from those great silver eyes, instead he remained emotionless keeping his feelings inside and away from the woman vampire.

Seronus' hands rested upon his stomach once again, one hand overlapping the other. A simple smile formed on those satisfied lips. The two sets of fangs were revealed from that smile still stained with the blood from the victim. And she was right that the man was hers, he had done something wrong.

I am terribly sorry for taking your own. I am merely hungry after a couple of days without feeding. I guess the blood caught up with me. And besides.

Seronus' pale hands came up only to touch his cheek.

Such a vile reaction. I think it was. Why did you do what you did? Because I had stolen your prey, I even told you I am greatly sorry for that.

His almost hypnotic gaze remained upon her own, his figure grew closer to hers, their bodies had almost touched with one another. Seronus was far from being frightened around her, he knew that no harm would be done upon him. He was much older than this vampire, and held much more experience than her. But there was something she did have which he did not possess. The mere fact that she was a damned creature and not human. He did not possess that trait. Sympathy for all those he killed he had, and the mere fact that he hates himself for being such a ruthless killer.

To answer your question my dear, it is you that I take an interest in. I believe you are beautiful in so many ways. You possess powers that I only wish I could have. I only wish I could have powers without regret and without pain as you do. Yet there is something inside of you I believe you do no understand. That is the thing that drew me to you.
Old 10-05-02   #10
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya desperately wanted to stay angry. She was hungry and itching for some excitement. But once again, those captivating, glittering silver eyes...She told herself to just walk away. This creature spoke of humanity and her lack of remorse. What he didn't understand was that Amaya was one of the few of her kind who did not enjoy killing. She avoided it as much as inhumanly possible. Yes, the sensation of taking life, the feeling of just manipulating humanity like a puppetmaster...it was indeed powerful. But not enjoyable, by any means.

At least not for her.

In this man, this creaure, those eyes, she sensed a kindred spirit. He spoke of her beauty. He spoke of her beauty. She was not-was NOT! the kind of creature to swoon, over anyone. But this man, he was something different. She lowered her long lashes and finally looked up at him, his lovely pale face, and sweet glory, those eyes. He was ten times the specimen her young blonde man had been.

"I'm..." she paused. This was a new thing to her. To display weakness, any kind of emotion at all in her world was a deadly game. Yet something told her to trust this one. She wasn't sure why. He could be manipulating her, it was true. But those incredible eyes... "I'm sorry" she gestured to his cheek, now completely healed. "I...I know what it is to starve. When I first was embraced, I refused to feed for weeks. I nearly died, but I was so horrified at the notion" she looked up at him again.

"I am..." she paused again. Tell him her name? he was a stranger. She had no reason to trust him. None at all. He could be tricking her, an enemy. Just walk away and tell him nothing.

"I am Amaya. Who are you?"

Find out @

Old 10-05-02   #11
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus smiled revealing those two sets of fangs once again. Amaya, such a wonderful and beautiful name. His figure closed in upon her some more, his dark yet comforting aura following him. Silver eyes still peered at her taking in her beautiful eyes. His hands still remained upon his stomach in that delicate matter.

Amaya had doubts about their meeting, but it did not concern him as much. He was not manipulating her in any way. She only provoked a keen interest in Seronus' mind. She was different from all the others possessing something that he had. But she also possessed the swiftness and great powers as many other vampires. He spoke in that ancient tone of his once again.

I am Seronus. Amaya, such a lovely name.

Seronus began to circle her a bit, his silver glimmering eyes held a distant past. They held pain and suffering as well as the beauty and innocence that most vampires do not possess upon youthfull faces. He was turned very young around only the age of twenty, and his skin retained the death he once experienced. Vampiric nails he also had just as hers, those somewhat frightening nails that cut his cheek. But none of that concerned him at the moment, she was the center of this interest.

You should not be sorry, I am the one who is sorry. I killed your victim out of hunger, I murdered your prey. I am still sorry for such a vile act I have committed. Is there anything I could do in return?
Old 10-05-02   #12
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
"Anything you could do..." Amaya whispered huskily, still slightly hypnotized by his compelling stare. Seronus, she thought. A name that spoke of age and depth and...you are not a bloody schoolgirl! she shook her head again. He said my name is lovely...Damn! There was only one thing that was clear in her clouded mind right now, only one sharp thought piercing the haze that used to be her brain; you must not let this man leave. You must keep him here. You must learn more...about him.

She noticed him take a step toward her. A mortal would have missed it completely, it was so smooth and silent only one with senses as razor-sharp as hers would have caught it. Fighting her instinct, she did not take a step back or bare her fangs. Instead, she reciprocated the movement, taking a step forward herself. She was not short, but he was taller than her and seemed to loom in the silent darkness.

"You owe me nothing. However...stay?" she felt like slapping herself. She sounded like a silly, airheaded little girl with a damn crush! 'Stay', what the hell was that? she almost felt like just walking away, she was sure he thought her a fool now. But she couldn't walk away, no matter how much she wanted to. "I mean...I wish to...I want to know you. I don't know why" she lifted her long eyelashes and stared up at him.

Just walk away, you foolish creature, she told herself. Let this one do whatever he wants, but don't let him make you stutter like an idiot any longer.

She stayed where she was, watching his face intently.

Find out @

Old 10-05-02   #13
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus realized the confusion within Amaya. The only reaction that he could have right was his smile, that toothy wide smile. No matter what she had said, this woman remained beautiful in his mind. His lengthy arm stretched out in front of him taking a hold of her shoulder. He felt the blood boiling inside of her, feeling her desires and passions within that cool smooth skin. His eyes did not move away from hers now did they stray to see the two mortals who walked passed them in the crisp night.

A little laugh escaped his lips as he heard her sweet little innocent voice. It reminded him of a child, of his sister and how precious she was to him. Another hand came to rest upon the vampire's cheek, feeling the softness of the skin and the dead life inside of her. He spoke out words that may help her out. You seem confused Amaya. You want to go yet you want to stay. It seems you want to answers to some things. Maybe I can help you. One thing boggles my mind as well, why are you so interested in me? What makes you not want to run in the direction? What intrigues you?

Those two arms wrapped around her thin little figure as if he were a monster. But he was gentle about this and his touch became a whole dark embrace for them to be lost in. He stared at her for moments taking the fresh scent of death about her, her blood made his throat want to suck her dry. He could not do that act, he refrained from doing such a horrible act especially upon another of his kind. He only held her comforting her, staring into those lovely eyes that made him think why he ever killed that man. But that was of no importance now. He dragged her along the street, then they began to spin around as if they were dancing. Then the crisp air had lifted them, they began to hover and move with the gentle breeze of the chilly night. He held on loosely yet his embrace kept her up into his arms. Such a perfect beauty.

Do I frighten you? Are my actions to forward and direct? Do you like what you feel inside? For centuries I have slept just waiting for the mortal world to perish, and now it comes to where I cannot bare to love mortals. And you, you reflect their innocence and beauty. Your blood is a scent that I cannot bare to lose. Do you know that feeling of being alone and then finding who possesses the same traits and qualities as you? Do you know how it feels to finally have some sort of release to it all?
Old 10-05-02   #14
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya clung somewhat helplessly to Seronus' upper arms, letting him lead her into the glistening, empty street and twirl her around, an almost amused expression on his face. But she was not helpless. She was...she was hypnotized. But I can break this spell of his anytime, she tried to convince herself.

Anytime I want to.

She stared up into his face as his movements slowed, and soon they were just standing there, the cool damp air swirling around them as they stood in the street, embracing each other. She struggled to recall the words he had just spoken. "Do you frighten me?" she paused. Tell him the truth, or lie? "No" and that was the truth. "You do not frighten me, you...I don't know what you do. I feel as if I've known you...for a long time, or in another lifetime perhaps"

He said that we possess the same qualities, she pondered. How would he know? did he perhaps know her more intimately than she thought? had he perhaps been following her, watching her? the thought did not enrage or frighten her as one might expect. Instead, a heady thrill ran though her at the notion.

"You are-you are not like the other ones. Our kindred. You are something else" it was not a question, but she did want an answer. What made him so different? was it perhaps his age and power? for she knew by now, she sensed that this vampire was an ancient one, with abilities and wisdoms far beyond her two hundred years. And yet in those eyes she saw the twenty-year old young man, as he was just taken, as if it had been yesterday.

As if it had been her.

They still stood there, arms wrapped around each other in the midst of the empty street. "Yes" she said, now more to herself than him, "You are not like them. You are something different. Something more"

Find out @

Old 10-05-02   #15
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus grasped her more closely, pulling her in more into that dark embrace that they both shared. The taste of her blood tipped his own tongue, the fresh scent of death intertwined them together. He remained still and motionless for a brief moment where he just stared into those beautiful eyes. A sligh finger protruded outward to trail down her delicate skin of that cheek. He felt the coldness being copmpared to his own, yet he was much warmer for having fed off the man from before.

Indeed I am different. I do not possess the qualities of most common vampires. I do not converse with others. I am at odds with everything, with life and death. Sometimes mortality catches up to me and I do not know where I stand. I see beauty in everything, I do not stand as some damned creature. I stand as any mortal would. Pain and suffering are the only things I know. Yet you are someone that I see that are unlike any vampires as well. That is why I chose you. That is why we may possess common qualities. That is why you are beautiful to me.

He let go of her letting his arms drop to his sides in a gentle motion. He did not step away or move, he stayed by her side. He looked into those yet again, and realized that she possessed something greater than he. She was not hypnotized by any means, that was never his intention to do such an act. He absolutely adored this vampire, admired her for an unknown reason. She held a certain soul, an attitude that Seronus was intrigued by. He might show her things that she would have never dreamed of, reveal some secret or two so maybe she can piece something together. All in all he absolutely fell for her as a mortal would to another.

Why did he possess such traits and qualities? Was this what a real vampire would do? Nothing mattered to him. It was out of his best opinion and within that lifeless heart he made that decision to fall for her. Being a vampire is almost as being human, only vampires carry dark secrets with them at all as if weights hung from their shoulders.
Old 10-05-02   #16
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya rather felt as one of those heavy-breasted, heaving and writhing women on the covers of those foolish human romance novels. When he swept her into his arms and held her, cradling her against his chest, all doubts and distrusts were pushed away. She hardly knew this man and here they were, holding each other in the dark. When he stroked her cheek she fairly quivered, and was quite surprised to find that this revalation did not disgust her as much as it might have.

He spoke of her beauty, but in truth he was the beautiful one. That smooth pale skin, the long, slim hands and those intoxicating eyes. When he dropped his hands and let go of her, she was a bit unsettled to find herself dissapointed and already missing the warmth of his body. She wrapped her arms around herself and stared at the ground, suddenly aware of the biting wind and the gnawing hunger in her.

"So...what happens now? where do we go from here?" she asked the rain-slicked pavement, feeling rather foolish. She, Amaya Dalton, being swept away by some man!...but this is no ordinary man, she reminded herself. There is something else there, something more. And she intended to find out what it was.

Did she know him from her past? was he perhaps a shadowed face that she he come across in her travels? had he sold her fan on the streets of China, or had she sat across from him in a cafe in Paris? who was he? why was he here?

And most importantly, how did he do this to her? make her feel all lightheaded and swoonish, something that went entirely against her practical, dominant nature? she wanted very much to stay with him, to learn about him, to know him and be with him. What was making her wonder was why? why was she so captivated? all these questions were running through her head, and all she could do was repeat her original one.

"What do we do now?"

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #17
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
He narrowed in on her once more taking in those words. She spoke to the ground as if it were regular human being. Slowly those warm hands came up to her pale face, and clasped upon her cheeks. Those two palms held her face up in which those silver eyes stared at once more. So beautiful and so precious she was to him, and he did not know why it was this way. It just had occured moments ago, and he had felt things that he would have never felt before. Within that heart he had begun to love and to feel. Feeling for this woman, for this vampire was an amazement all on its own.

He spoke gentle words to her, knowing that she still held confusion. He wondered where this would take them both, possibly into a sea of where no one can harm them at all.

I do not know what we do. Do we stand here alone, within the darkness of the night until the sun scars our skins? Or do we go off into something more that I cannot see. I have feeling for you. I do not know how or why, I just do. And believe it is as magical for you as it is to me.

He had just met her. Maybe their souls were met in a different lifetime or in another universe. Maybe fate had taken its course upon Seronus and this is what it led to, a love. He could not help but feel for her, to keep her close and to give her what she desired. She would ask question, he would give her the best answers. Those two arms once again wrapped around her, taking her all for his own. The scent of all life called to him. The thirst of blood remained in his throat. But he would not feed from her. He would take her precious undead life that meant so much to him.

I cannot tell you anything about our souls or where we have met each other. I do not know. Maybe it is curiosity that intrigues us both. That we see things in each other that just make us more beautiful to our eyes. You captivate me in ways I cannot describe. You hold a peace that I yearn for, you are so beautiful.

Seronus glanced to the couple that walked past them, and he glared at them for a brief moment. His mouth opened wide for them to see his protruding fangs from blood staind gums. They were shocked and in horror from the sight. He knew he revealed his kind to those two mortals as they ran off. It did not occur to him that Amaya was a part of his life at the moment. But when he rested his head upon her shoulder and took in the scent of her long silky hair he knew that he absolutely adored her presence and loved her soul. He loved the very essence and presence of her, her intoxicating rosy smell was a fresh scent to all of his magnified senses.
Old 10-06-02   #18
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya froze as the human couple strode past them, their chattering voices dying off as they slowed down to watch the couple standing in the street. Seronus, seemingly sensing her discomfort, stepped forward and folded her against his chest again, turning his head to hiss threateningly at the two mortals. She shivered a little, and pressed her face against the soft material of his shirt. She was not afraid, just a little unnerved. A lot confused. Okay, maybe a little afraid.

A very little.

Her heart gave a funny little thump when he dipped his head and rested it on her shoulder, and a contented sigh escaped her lips before she could stop it. She lifted a slightly trembling hand and stroked his hair, as soft as a raven's wing. He was leaving it up to her. She had to decide what to do. This was ridiculous! love, emotion...she'd thought she'd left all that behind when she'd been embraced. But here she was, standing in the arms of this kindred soul, her pulse pounding in her throat.

"I think" she said softly into his ear, "We should go somewhere where we can talk. I want to know about you" What a night, she pondered. It had started at Raven, where she'd only been trying to feed, then under the streetlight with the beautiful dead boy, and now here, just twenty feet away from his crumpled body, nearly invisible in the darkness.

She felt a rush of cold air sweep by her and pressed closer to him. "Shall we?" she said.

Find out @

Old 10-06-02   #19
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
He held her close to him more than ever. The rapid blood flowed through her greatly at the moment. His eyes closed a bit as his head rose up from her shoulder. That pale face painted for a perfect angel looked upon her own. His silver orbs opened and glanced once again into those beautiful eyes she possessed. Her very soul moved him in such a way that he could not comprehend. He cared for her greatly. His voice almost as a chilled whisper rang through her ears as he slowly moved out of the embrace.

As you wish, Amaya. Where shall we go? You pick. We will converse with each other, and learn about things we have seen and experienced. I want to know more about you, how you came to be.

Her beauty was as fire. It made him boil inside, it made him see and feel things that he never experienced in his entire life, this immortality. He sensed that she was very lovely inside and out, and that her own mind intrigued him most of all. There was an innocence to her that reminded him of his sister, her silky hair. He had to feel it as well. Those cool fingers traced her long locks very easily, he felt the softness and smelled the sweet aroma radiating from her as an aura.

He took her hand into his, feeling her cold heart deep inside of her veins. He felt the blood move and flow quickly to all remaining parts of the body. His own moved more rapid than hers, taking its coarse through his heart and then to his other organs. He glanced over at Amaya as they held hands, and a slight smile formed upon those lips. He wanted to speak again, but then he knew that actions were more than just words.

They began to walk into the dark night as two sould intertwined as one. He regarded the passing mortals, knowing that they did not care about anything. But he loved them just as much as he loved anything else. They held blood which was always satisfying, but then they held their beauty, sadness, and their own mortality. That is what he loved the most, their precious mortality. He knew that some of those people would probably become his victims within days or weeks. How could he have killed them? They were so innocence and they did nothing wrong. He still held a single drop of his own mortality, his precious gift that he could not give up. But the rest of him was completely satisfied having the most beautiful and lovely woman alive. The one that he would give up his own heart and his life for, the one who he had cared for the most. She resembled his sister so much. But he had let his sister go all those years left behind. He found another one, a soul that compared to nothing more than the beauty of his heart.
Old 10-06-02   #20
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Amaya watched his face as he strode by her side, his hand clasped tightly against hers, their fingers laced. There was an introspective peaceful expression etched onto his finely drawn faeures, with just a hint of wistfulness that only she would have noticed. He looked as if he was thinking of something or someone or some place that was long ago, perhaps a city he had visited or a friend he had known but was no longer. She squeezed his hand.

"Let us go back to my haven. My loft. It isn't far from here" he seemed content to let her lead the way, and so they walked slowly through the darkness, leaning against each other a little. The wind lifted her long, dark cherrywood-colored hair slightly and whipped a little color into her pale cheeks, the stored blood in her body rising to the surface.

She wanted very badly to sit with this man for hours and hours and talk to him about everything and everything, but the night was fading fast and she was beginning to feel that familiar heaviness, that comfortable drowsiness that always came to her with the rising of the sun. Still, they had a few hours. At least three or four. She intended to make use of them.

Finally, they reached a building, a big, nearly empty building in a secluded part of town. She led them up a flight of stairs and opened the door to her huge loft apartment. It was big and airy, with one wall on the far end of the living room that was one huge picture window, covered by thick dark red drapes. Her fans and curios objects from all over the world adorned the walls. There was a bookshelf stuffed with hundreds of books, and beads and other jewlery-making tools everywhere.

She walked over to stand next to him as he glanced down at a table where she had a few pieces she's just finished, one she was particularly proud of, an elaborate turqouise and onyx necklace. "This is my haven. This is where I live" she said, quite simply.

Find out @