Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Everyone!!!
View Poll Results: should i stay or go?
should i stay 24 60.00%
should i go 16 40.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-02   #21
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Sire is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,618
who cares ?
stay if you want.
go if you want.
don't be such a drama queen about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|

is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #22
Valmorgan
Lurks in the Shadows

Valmorgan
Credits: 4,364
Well I`m a newbie, and perhaps out of my place here, but the Celtic brass balls and NY attitude force me to voice my opinion based on your posts I have read. Bear in mind you did ask for an honest opinion:

I think you are an attention whore.

I think you have few true friends, and you are angry about it.

I think you are severely immature.

I think you provide comic relief, and your contrast to the majority here who are open, accepting, friendly, and beautiful, only heightens my appreciation for this gathering of minds.

I think you desperately crave power, and need to learn true power is internal, and cannot be siphoned from others in the long run.

Sings *Honesty is my only excuse...*

"A great lady of Maraclea was loved by a Templar, A Lord of Sidon; but she died in her youth, and on the night of her burial, this wicked lover crept to the grave, dug up her body and violated it. Then a voice from the void bade him return in nine months time for he would find a son. He obeyed the injunction and at the appointed time he opened the grave again and found a head on the leg bones of the skeleton (skull and crossbones). The same voice bade him 'guard it well, for it would be the giver of all good things', and so he carried it away with him. It became his protecting genius, and he was able to defeat his enemies by merely showing them the magic head. In due course, it passed to the possession of the order."
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #23
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
Re: Everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by CRYPT
since i am unable to find the thread i did before. lets try this again. Out of curiousity, who all would like to see me leave darkforum for good? who hates me who doesn't.... get the point.
You better fuckin stay you rechid beast- !
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #24
Darling Apathy
Darkness Incarnate

Darling Apathy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 989

My vices are cheaper than therapy.

You say I'm a bitch like its a bad thing.
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #25
MorphlingROR
Gatherer of knowledge

MorphlingROR is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,441
Well, i may not know much since i'm here not for that long, but i voted for you staying here. More different people are always nice...
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #26
icy
Classy Lassy

icy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 73,289
Quote:
Originally posted by Valmorgan
Well I`m a newbie, and perhaps out of my place here, but the Celtic brass balls and NY attitude force me to voice my opinion based on your posts I have read. Bear in mind you did ask for an honest opinion:

I think you are an attention whore.

I think you have few true friends, and you are angry about it.

I think you are severely immature.

I think you provide comic relief, and your contrast to the majority here who are open, accepting, friendly, and beautiful, only heightens my appreciation for this gathering of minds.

I think you desperately crave power, and need to learn true power is internal, and cannot be siphoned from others in the long run.

Sings *Honesty is my only excuse...*
*childish taunt*

Takes one to know one.

is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #27
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by icy

*childish taunt*

Takes one to know one.

My dad`s bigger than your dad.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #28
Dark_Rain

shit my mamma is biger then your mamma

Old 06-16-02   #29
icy
Classy Lassy

icy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 73,289
Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat
My dad`s bigger than your dad.
My mom can bake more pies than yours can
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #30
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 12,069
Quote:
Originally posted by shy girl
shit my mamma is biger then your mamma
My grandma and your grandma sittin by the fire, My grandma told your grandma............oh shit I just forgot how the rest goes.

:mofo:
is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #31
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
15 people say you should go and 22 say you should stay. But whats funny is most of the peoples who voted you should go didnt reply.

Hmmmmm must be the ones you make piss there pants by telling them you are going to knock on there door slit there throat and liaten as they gurgle away there lives. Or was I the only one who you said that to? *shrugs* To tell you the truth I laughed about it later.

is Offline  
Old 06-16-02   #32
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Damian Hell is on a distinguished road
Credits: 75,103
Quote:
Originally posted by shy girl
plus i will miss seeing you pick on people...
on people yes , on his nose .. definitely nay , he has this Satanic way of picking his nose , man its just disturbing .

hehe.. he has such a charming personality , you have to give it to the guy Ö at least he is constant Ö fucker has not change a bit .. since Iíve been here Öand thatís close to 2 years Ö.
Old 06-16-02   #33
Dark_Rain

Quote:
Originally posted by Felony Queen

My grandma and your grandma sittin by the fire, My grandma told your grandma............oh shit I just forgot how the rest goes.

hahahaha

Old 06-16-02   #34
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Quote:

Ö I think my assís on fire?????... perhaps not Ö. hehehe:p
Old 06-17-02   #35
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Damian Hell
Ö I think my assís on fire?????... perhaps not Ö. hehehe:p
UMMMMMM No. But that made me laugh real hard. Funny. no I realy do forget how it goes...... oh well i will call my brother and ask him then I will post it.

is Offline  
Old 06-17-02   #36
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Quote:

UMMMMMM No. But that made me laugh real hard. Funny. no I realy do forget how it goes...... oh well i will call my brother and ask him then I will post it.
Old 06-17-02   #37
Valmorgan
Lurks in the Shadows

Valmorgan
Quote:
Originally posted by icy

*childish taunt*

Takes one to know one.

Mmmm. Yea your right what was I thinking. Hey a guy my age acting immature is actually a positive sign. Next time Ill just keep my mouth shut, and say what everyone wants to hear, okay?

"A great lady of Maraclea was loved by a Templar, A Lord of Sidon; but she died in her youth, and on the night of her burial, this wicked lover crept to the grave, dug up her body and violated it. Then a voice from the void bade him return in nine months time for he would find a son. He obeyed the injunction and at the appointed time he opened the grave again and found a head on the leg bones of the skeleton (skull and crossbones). The same voice bade him 'guard it well, for it would be the giver of all good things', and so he carried it away with him. It became his protecting genius, and he was able to defeat his enemies by merely showing them the magic head. In due course, it passed to the possession of the order."
is Offline  
Old 06-17-02   #38
Dark_Rain

Quote:

my grandma told your grandma are you bags sagging or what?

Old 06-17-02   #39
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
Quote:
Originally posted by Valmorgan

Mmmm. Yea your right what was I thinking. Hey a guy my age acting immature is actually a positive sign. Next time Ill just keep my mouth shut, and say what everyone wants to hear, okay?
Shut Up- Stupid!
is Offline  
Old 06-17-02   #40
Valmorgan
Lurks in the Shadows

Valmorgan
Quote:
Originally posted by Panthera66

Shut Up- Stupid!
Oh shit. This is going south quickly . Honestly, I didnt want it to be like this . I read all the posts... I formed an honest opinion... you know... I am brutally honest... its a fault sometimes. But, whatever you say dickhead.

Last edited by Valmorgan; 06-17-02 at 02:32.
is Offline  
Closed Thread