Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page In the event of november the 5th, spoil their fun.

Old 08-07-05   #21
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,161
The coolest thing about british history is that some chick got some dude disemboweled with a molten hot dildo.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #22
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria

J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
But burning effigies of people is wrong... It is a part of history, interesting yeah but fucking stupid and wrong.
I think people got a right to celebrate thier history any way they want to, so long as it dont hurt anyone. I am not going to judge if its stupid or not. If i was a pro protestant anti catholic brit (as many are) I would have seen what that guy was doing as an attempt to bring England under the rule of Rome again.

Old 08-07-05   #23
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb
I think people got a right to celebrate thier history any way they want to, so long as it dont hurt anyone. I am not going to judge if its stupid or not. If i was a pro protestant anti catholic brit (as many are) I would have seen what that guy was doing as an attempt to bring England under the rule of Rome again.
ROme brought order.... Built roads, better hygine.... Heh.

All I am saying is that I dislike our barbaric ritual in which we burn something, symbolising a person....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #24
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by gArGOyLe^^
The coolest thing about british history is that some chick got some dude disemboweled with a molten hot dildo.
WHat part of history was that and why wasn't it taught in our schools!!!????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #25
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria

Quote:
ROme brought order.... Built roads, better hygine.... Heh.

All I am saying is that I dislike our barbaric ritual in which we burn something, symbolising a person....
The romans did far worse than burn people. They did bring order, but who wants to be ruled by an outsider? Sire technically brought order to Darkforum did he not? As least thats the way it looks by those old posts.

Old 08-07-05   #26
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,583
Quote:
The romans did far worse than burn people. They did bring order, but who wants to be ruled by an outsider? Sire technically brought order to Darkforum did he not? As least thats the way it looks by those old posts.
yeah yeah... and garg, crypt, arsi, I and all the other mods here are like america....

S.O.D.

Old 08-07-05   #27
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
I was not talking about how the romans torured people... I was merely tangent hopping on roman roads and sewerlines etc...

I was saying that its wrong to burn effigies of people every year.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #28
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

its not really "wrong". It's just. errr..stupid.
Old 08-07-05   #29
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Its symbolizing the barbaric ways of people killing people.... I think its wrong... Why do you think it's stupid?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #30
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

The effigy could make a good sex doll. Only stupid people burn sex dolls.
Old 08-07-05   #31
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

That was a lame excuse.... I hope someone boodslaps you for that....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #32
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

I deserve that.
Old 08-07-05   #33
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,087
ah bugger it i love bonfires night. toffee apples, fireworks, fires and a whole load of neds to throw flaming daggers at. all we really need to do is swap guy fawkes for a ned an i'll be all set.

Old 08-07-05   #34
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah I like that idea.... Or maybe swap guy Fawkes for Blair... I mean.... Really, don't burn an effigy when you can burn the real thing... I would gladly not boycot the burning of Blair....

I do like bonfire night though, I love the toffieapples and the hot dogs and throwing potatoes wrapped in tin foil into the fire and wiating till the fire dies.... Yeah it's awesome... but still, I think they should burn blair this year then burn thatcher next year... then camilla parker bowls the year after, we have a ritualist burning of idiots every year.... Guy fawkes has been burnt enough....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #35
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria

I dont know with Blairs new statements lately about deporting muslim extreamists and supporters of terrorism I haver a new found respect, in fact they just deported some bastard muslim who was living on the dole and supporting terrorism. GO TONY!

Old 08-07-05   #36
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
I dont know with Blairs new statements lately about deporting muslim extreamists and supporters of terrorism I haver a new found respect, in fact they just deported some bastard muslim who was living on the dole and supporting terrorism. GO TONY!
So every muslim that is seeking asylum because they don't believe in bombing other countries should be fucking deported?

Blair is a facist skunt... I hate the fucker... He should die a painful and slow death for being a fucking dolt and a dirty fucking skunt!

"go tony!" yeah, go straight to the furnice... I will help with the cremation.

He has fucked up our country to the point where us Brits will have no fucking privicy and be ruled over by some bullshit democracy with each of us profiled... I am not a fucking profile, I am a fucking British citizen! He wants to stop fucking up the UK...

Fucking skunt.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-07-05   #37
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria

Quote:
So every muslim that is seeking asylum because they don't believe in bombing other countries should be fucking deported?

Blair is a facist skunt... I hate the fucker... He should die a painful and slow death for being a fucking dolt and a dirty fucking skunt!

"go tony!" yeah, go straight to the furnice... I will help with the cremation.

He has fucked up our country to the point where us Brits will have no fucking privicy and be ruled over by some bullshit democracy with each of us profiled... I am not a fucking profile, I am a fucking British citizen! He wants to stop fucking up the UK...

Fucking skunt.
Britain doesnt need more muslims, and the ones they got need to embrace British culture and denounce terrorism, or go away. I kind of enjoy Blairs new hardline position on this, now if we can only get the pussy American politicans to follow suit. 1st we seal up the borders and plant mine fields and machine gun turrets wit REAL bullets not peper bullets. Then we start screening all immagrants who arrived in the USA since the last 10 years. Deport the illegals and dangerous ones.

Old 08-07-05   #38
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,087
Quote:
Then we start screening all immagrants who arrived in the USA since the last 10 years. Deport the illegals and dangerous ones.

does that include the brits, or are we okay cause we're white?

Old 08-07-05   #39
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikess
does that include the brits, or are we okay cause we're white?
I say we screen them too... I knew a few illegal brit citizens living in NY.

Old 08-07-05   #40
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Britain doesnt need more muslims, and the ones they got need to embrace British culture and denounce terrorism, or go away. I kind of enjoy Blairs new hardline position on this, now if we can only get the pussy American politicans to follow suit. 1st we seal up the borders and plant mine fields and machine gun turrets wit REAL bullets not peper bullets. Then we start screening all immagrants who arrived in the USA since the last 10 years. Deport the illegals and dangerous ones.
Let the Brits decide what is best for Britain. Most of the muslims over the UK HAVE embraced the English culture, some of them are there to seek refuge from the dangers of the terrorists and their way of life over there... Others are there to lead a better life and find a job and be the average Joe.... The small fraction of muslims that suck ass, by all means, deport them... It doesn't apply to everyone....

The UK people try to speak up.... That skunt Blair doesn't ever fucking listen... Look at the shit he has landed us in because his bollocks... He is a tyrant of the worst kind, I hope someone cuts off his nuts and makes him eat them... Fucking asshole skunt...

The UK have been through enough bullshit with other skunty primeministers, why can't the fucking 'BLair democracy' (I call it blair democracy becuse its not democracy) cut us a little slack...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite