Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 12-01-04   #821
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*She stands next to sano as she shakes her head and rolls her eyes.*

"You... Young? Ha! Hey Al, it would take as least like... Ten years off you yeah?"
Anymore lip from you and I will give you such a slap... One of those things you say... That thingame bobber will make me look at least fourty. Great, I was gonna help you anyway but that is sufficent for me boy.

*Dragging him into the ballroom she goes back to shut the door. It is just how she remembers, shelves around the room filled with different jars and stuff he has collected over the long years. She sits on the floor and signals for sano to sit next to him. Nathaniel takes the book from him and twists his face in disgust.*

You want to go here boy? I hear Ibiza is good this time of year... This place is shitty.
"If you can't do it Al, I could..."
Childs play! I can do anything and you know I can so quit your bitching youth.
"Im just saying Al..."
I know Enie... I may be past it but this is just too easy... Its just an incantation... A very powerful one mind you but still, its just a stupid portal opener. Done many in my time... All more or less the same... Your right to come to me boy... You do know that this incantation is older than me...? I don't know what to expect when I open it but hey! Im just going off on a limb here but I don't think this is a party place.

*He reads the page over frowning in concentration as she puts her head down and pouts.*

"Im going to be fine you know... Just take care of yourself there... I don't like the way Al looked at the incantation so I have my reservations... I trust your judgement though so just take care."
I will deal with you after him Enie okay? Just don't whine... Shes nothing but trouble is that youth. Always moaning at me..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-04   #822
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
Glad to hear you can do this..and your right its not a party place...it is the place were my Father came from....lets just say his age would make us look like little boys

*Reaching into his bag he takes out the extra clothing and the dagger but leaves the other book and materials inside of it. Removing his sweater he then took the dagger and began to carve a symbol into his left shoulder, it was clear he was acustome to pain as he did not flinch while he carved this demonic symbol into his arm. When he was done he threw the bloody dagger into the bag and strapped it to his naked back
He looked over at Nathaniel who gave him a crazy look*

Its a demonic symbol for sacrifice...this particular portal is a bit wild to say the least..luckily it only absorbs one person each time its opened, this symbol will immediatly make sure I am the one pulled in and not ether of you two.....I hope you dont mind me leaving those clothes here but were I am going they would be destroyed

*His eyes focused on Lenina and then at Nathaniel*

Look two pages after the one with that portal is a small spell,when I return you would be best to have it ready...just in case I am not myself it should be enough to stun me and help bring the rational side of my brian back.....and in the first page is the incantation to activate that gem, you might wish to start it soon figuring it takes a few days to work at full power................So when ever your ready lets do this
Old 12-02-04   #823
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Nathaniel scratches his head and looks at Sanosuke thoughtfully.*

Crazy kids... Always wanting me to do shit for them.. Don't look at me like that Enie! Jesus woman your worse than having a damn wife

*She pouts and stretches as she stands up and gives Sano a kiss.*

"Come back safely okay?"
Will you please cut the crap Enie? Im trying to recite this jargon in my head here.
"Fine! Just get it over with already damn it! Im still in pain here."
Whine, whine, whine! Your serously not going to leave her here are you?
"Gee thanks! Just fucking do it already!"
Just you wait till Im done here... I told you about that nasty street talk

*She shuts up and and flashes a smile a Sano as Nathaniel clears his throat.*

"Hurry back."
You ready boy? I am so tough.

*Nathaniel begins chanting.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-02-04   #824
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*As the chanting begins the air in the room immediatly begins to become stail, Sano can already feel himself being pulled into something. The symbol begin to glow as red as as hot coals "Oh Jesus christ thia ia going to be sick....I hate portals". A small violent rift opens infront of Sanosuke, its erie colors fill the room with its unholy lights, A firey giant red hand flys out of the portal and grabs the entirerty of Sanosukes body.

He did not even try to fight it as he was slowly pulled in by the giant hand, Sano looked back at Lenina who looked as though she had been caught in complete shock, similar to a deer caught in the hed lights of a semi.*

Lenina take care........I'll be back for you

*Like that he was engulfed by the rest of the rift and as soon as he did the portal closed itself, it dark and unnatural energies fading as though they had never existed*
Old 12-02-04   #825
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She glances at Nathaniel and frowns, a little suprised at what she just saw.*

"Well... That was intresting.... He's going to be okay yeah?"
Probably... Always the damn same with those things.... I don't know how hes going to get back though... I guess I had better ward the room. I hate those bloody things... They tend to let evil in... Rift's are like that... You should know, I taught you how to do that a long time ago.
"I remember Al... So, do you think you could help me now?"
Yes! Women, you complian too much. If you would just stay away from that damn Interfectum then you would be fine. I, as well as your former master told you to run and keep doing so... You never listen youth...

*She folds her arms and smiles as Nathaniel walks to the far corner and picks up a vial of blue liquid. Walking over to her, he opens it and grins.*

I remember the last time you had garlic poisoning... Idiot. Your always getting yourself into scrapes youth. Drink it all.

*She takes the vial from his hand and smells it, twisting her face in disgust, she gives him a look of disapproval.*

"The last time you made me fight it on my own... You told me that if I didn't fight it, I would be dead. You didn't give me any of this nasty smelling stuff."
Just drink it! I don't know why your complaining about that, its not as if Im leaving you in pain. You have had a heavy dose of garlic youth, you would have been dead by now... Not many of your kind can keep it at bay the way you have... Mt teachings work.

*She shakes her head and drinks the vial. Considering the smell, it doesn't taste of anything and shes thankful for that.*

Now go. When he comes back, I will deal with it. Im going to play with this gem he gave me... Just be careful out there.
"I do feel much better Al... Thank you. I think I may walk back. The night is still young, I may even go feed again"
Yeah well, be careful. I can't be bothered to make anymore of that stuff... So if you get poisoned again then you will have to deal with it okay.
"I understand."

*SHe says her goodbyes and wanders back to town, worried about Sano. Biting her lower lip, she rubs her eyes and continues walking, heading towards her old home. "I may as well check out my old home... The bar is open... I just hope Sano is okay... I hate keepsakes... They remind me too much of what I lose..."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-03-04   #826
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
*sits here at the dinner table in kitchen........ where it is all seriously quiet and i could be alone. or at least i think i'm alone..... flips open the pack of my marlboro ultra lights.... tosses the cigarette in my mouth and puff on it.. since it got too quiet i decided to listen to the doors.... cranked up the music soo loud that the whole intire kitchen is blaring. yet i don't seem to have a care as to who would come in to yell at me to turn it down. then farts!!"
Old 12-04-04   #827
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*As Lenina walked the streets on New York thinking she was along, two pairs of eyes had already found thier way on to her. Thorn and Rain had been watch Lenina for some time on the roof tops, She had filled them with curiosity after all she was Sanos lover but yet was unatended to*

So think we should say hi
Well she does know werre Sano is...and we do have this letter for him

*The two girls leaped off the roof landing gracefully infront of Lenina, who looked quite stunned by thier apperance. Thorn had a cocky bitch look on her face*

So little one weres your lover....we have been looking for him
Old 12-04-04   #828
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She tilts her head and gives them a sarcastic smile. Looking at them both, she only recognises Thorn. Taking a step back, she lights up a smoke and takes a haul.*

"Little one?"

*She raises an eyebrow and flicks the ash from her cigarette onto Thorns shoes. Grinning at her gesture, she bites her lip and flicks her hair.*

"Its none of your fucking buisness where he is, why the hell are you looking for him anyway? He's pissed at you... Who's your friend?"

*She gimpses at the strange Undead female standing next to Thorn and smiles sweetly. She places the cigarette in her mouth and places her hands into her pockets, grasping her dagger tightly at the hilt incase they try something. Looking them both up and down, she shakes her head.*

"I think you both should disperse, I already dealt with dogs tonight..."

*She tries not to laugh at her joke as she takes the cigarette out of her mouth and grins. "Well, this has to be a record for pissing off creatures tonight..."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-04-04   #829
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Ryane took a step foward as though she was ready to attack Lenina in hopes of teaching her some manners but her sisters arm shot out and grabed her from the back of her collar, she looked at her with disguest*

What the fuck Thorn....you'll let some little bitch talk to us like that
Calm down, believe me we are not the only ones at the moment who would like to stian thier hands with her blood

*Thorn then pulled a letter from her pants pocket and held it out to Lenina*

Well, if I can't find Sano now I bet you know were he is...this is a letter for him that I bet he would be very interested to read....make sure he reads it some time this week

*Lenina was hesitent about taking it but it was pressed on her untill she took it. The two then turned around and began to walk away, but as they did Ryane could not help but turn around*

Oh and Lenina I wouls be watching the streets tonight, it is really not safe out on the streets for a single vampire anymore....I would especialy stay away from central park..atleast untill you deliver that letter
Old 12-04-04   #830
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She smiles at the two vampires and looks at the letter. "If he's back sometime this week... Or ever... Fuck! I should have never let him go tonight..." She calls back to the two undead females in a sarcastic tone.*

"Oh wow thanks! Im so happy to have two hookers handing me advice! Take care now, make sure you don't get too caught up in the game... Drugs are bad!"

*She laughs bitterly as she puts the letter into her coat pocket and takes a haul from her cigarette. "Well, looks like I will be taking a stroll to central park tonight... Im curious now..." She wanders off the other way. Walking into central park, she pauses to taste the air. "Oh im so scared... Heh... Fucking bullshit, Im going to have to find that idiot and carve out her eyes...." Throwing away her smoke, she figures that it will take her twenty minutes to get to her old home. Shrugging, she begins to walk away.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-04-04   #831
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*The girls leapt from roof top to roof top traveling back to thier hidding spot for the night, they knew were to go to aviod trouble in this city and so fast and safe travel was not a problem for them*

Why did you tell her to aviod the park sister?
I wanted her to go there, she had to be taugh a lesson in manners anyway
Is there something there I don't know about
Just some amature hunters and lycans....the hunter look for vampires which aviod the place...and the lycans eat the hunters...its a pretty funny cycle

*They continued to soar through the night sky, flying like they were just feathers caught in the wind*

I wonder where Sano got to..noit like him to leave when so many things are going on
Yes he must have went out of the realm to....that pendent she wore had his soul on it, Where ever he is its not a nice place
Old 12-05-04   #832
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Wandering out of Cenrtal park, she pulls out her dagger and casually slits a Lycan's throat without looking, letting the dagger grow into a a small sword, she stabs it in the heart and leaves it sicking out of the Lychans chest. Smiling, she lights up another smoke and kicks the lychans lifeless body.*

"Dogs...."

*Stretching, she puts the cigarette to her lips then pauses. "Sano's little friends.... Al was right.... Idiot vampires..." SHaking her head, she pulls her weapon out of the dead lychan and lets it go back into a dagger, placing it in her pocket, she looks around. Wandering out of the Park, she flicks her hair.*

"Guys, I do know your both up there, why don't you just save me the bother of jumping when you both can just, come on down?"

*She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, taking a haul from her smoke, she scratches the back of her neck and grins.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-05-04   #833
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*The two girls made themselvs known gliding down through the night sky as though they were part of the air itself. They both looked like they were about to attack the girl but yet they showed no signs of attacking*

She's alot stronger then we expected..this could be fun
Yes Alucard will be very please as well

*They turned and looked at her*

Well Lenina, how would you like to meet the one person even your precious Sano has not been able to defeat... I am nore then sure he would be interested in meeting you.....after all killing thoughs dirty dogs so easily you have more then proven yourself to be like us
Old 12-05-04   #834
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Raising an eyebrow, she cracks her neck and smiles. "They want me to meet some idiot undead thing... It could be a trap..." Taking a haul from her smoke, she thinks about it.*

"Why do you wish for me to go meet some old thing? Unless your attempting something... I don't need to prove my worth to either of you fools.... Your in just as much shit as I am anyway, you on the other hand.... You guys are insane, you know Im consort with Sano right? Or did that slip your little minds?"

*She leans against a wall and moves her hair from her face. She addresses Thorn in a casuous way.*

"Its not as if either of you have the mentality to drag me away from Sanosuke, that would be very foolish... You know my clan so unless you have an explaination for wanting me to meet this thing then I will take my chances playing fetch with the Lychans back there."

*She takes another haul from her smoke and stands up straight. "They know... They know why I wear the choker..." She frowns and throws away her cigarette.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-05-04   #835
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Thorn was looking a bit pissed*

We dont have to drag you away from him my dear.....time will do it for us, and you will grow to hate him like every one else......He is an animal a beast that has not right to live in this world

*They began to leavitate off the ground*

Look Lenina.. I knew your master well...which is the only reason I offered you this little invitation this night......Look I believe it would be in your best interest to leave right now, wether with us or by yourself..I can feel something odd in the air

*Thorns feelings were coorect as hunters were begining to make there way to the three vampires location*
Old 12-06-04   #836
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

"We are all beasts, we have less of a right to exist than he does... We are already dead, he still breathes... Don't give me your monster bullshit either... You know as well as I do that all of us are no better.... I may grow to hate, but that dear dipshits, is for me to decide and so far, he has been the perfect gentleman towards me... If I had a scorecard, I would say he's winning you guys by a landslide."

*She can hear the mummbling of voices from the park. "Interfectum... Fuck! This is just great..." She glares at the two vampires and nods reluctently.*

"Fine! Just don't try anything, Im not as helpless as either of you think.... I can follow but I can't fly so quit the birdie thing, its not very impressive."

*She jumps onto the nearest roof and follows the two vampires who are in front of her. She glances below to see the streets empty ofmortals. "I wouldn't be suprised if these two are in with the Interfectum.... Ah well, it will be interesting to say the least." She runs for a while till she recognises the streets of Brooklyn. "Maybe I could kill one of them as a welcome back gift for Sano.... If any of them try anything... especially this Alucard thing.... Im going to make them all suffer... Oh I fucking will...." She jumps from a roof behind the two vampires and lands in front of them. She hears a shuffle and without thinking, draws her dagger. Spinning around quickly, she points it to Thorns throat.*

"Any of you try anything.... I will murder you all where you stand, you got that? Think big thoughts ladies... Think big thoughts and tell yourselves that I have no chance... I would have fun proving you wrong."

*She slowly lowers her weapon and places it in her pocket, lighting up another cigarette, she flicks her hair and smiles. "I can't wait to tell Sano where I have been..."*

"Lead the way ladies.... I haven't got all night you know."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-06-04   #837
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*They traveled around for a while, the cold night air wizzing past them as the leapt from one roof to another. All of the sudden as they landed on one roof top they were thrown back by an almost ominous force. Thron and Ryane looked on in amazment at they saw thier master standing there infront of them. The form he took was that of an ordanary man, some poor bastard that had been taken completly over by Alucards darkness*

Alucard what are you doing here we were bringing the girl to you like you asked
Silence you winch,

*It was hard to tell who his eyes were on but as he turned his head it was clear lenina was the target of his vision*

Your a lucky girl, my original plan was to kidnap you....but now that I have found Sano in the dtate that he is in now, you are no longer needed to get to him
So we went through all that trouble of finding her for nothing

*With a wave of his hand Ryane went flying across the roof landing on her ass with a look of embarasment on her face*

You did what I asked...and you delivered that letter from his friend, this night had not been for nothing...now come on its time to get that bastard while he is still down
Old 12-12-04   #838
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Rayne arose were she had landed on the rooftop and walked over to her creator. The three of them stood next to one another thorn and both Ryane eyed down Lenina*

If you are planing to get Sanosuke agian I suggest killing her....she seems to have a thing for him and it would be a shame to have her here waiting for a man that will never return for her

*The shadowy figure of the poesed corpse that served as Alucards vessle on this realm looked at the cute female vampire who now stood in a battle pose ready to both defend and attack*

It would be a shame to leave you here, and haveing your head on a pike in his cell would totaly destroy his fighting spirit......dont worry I will make this quick...Thorn..Rayne you know what to do

*The two girls nodded with devious smiles on there faces and leapt off of the roof. A small amount of light began to gather in his right hand and his left hand extended fowward as if he was grasping something. Lenina was then lifted off the ground and he arms extended out to the sides as if she was chianed to an invisible wall, she went to say something but it was as if some one had reached out and grabed her vocal cords*

Sorry to gag you like this but I know about your skills, I would hate for you to curse me as I exicute you...Dont worry though this blast to your chest will kill you quickly and aklmost painlessly...I have used it alot on vampires who have crossed me

*He raised his right hand and a ball of light flew right out from it. As it grew closer Sanosuke neckless began to twitch, Lenina helplessly tried to break free but Alucards phsyic grip was to powerful for even some one of her level to break. As the speeding ball grew dangerouly close the neckless Sano gave her jumped from her neck its metal chian snaping as the jeweled pendent flew foward and colided with the ball of light*

What the fuck is going on

*The pendent absorbed the attack and an explosion took place throwing Alucard to the ground and releasing Lenina from his grasp. Alucard looked shocked as he stumbled to his feet*

That crafty fuck

*Once the smoke began to clear from the explosion Sanosuke could be clearly seen standing looking at Alucard with an evil in his eyes. He was dirty Scars could be seen on his body along with markings that looked like magical seals of some kind, his hair was much longer then when he had left briaded and down to the middle of his back, and the only artical of clothing her wore seemed to be a loin cloth of some kind*

Hello Alucard........I was hoping you would make a dumb ass move like this
Old 12-20-04   #839
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

Fellik is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,528
can i play along or will i be a nusince? becouse i wont if i am just wondering if this is public baisicly...
Old 12-20-04   #840
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Occ: Sure felik, the more the merrier.

*Pulling herself up from the ground, she rubs her neck and gags, grinning she pulls out her dagger, turning to Thorn, she tilts her head and narrows her eyes.*

"I always thought that you were a bitch... Never once did you prove me wrong...."

*She licks her lips and takes a step forward, turning to Sano and smiling, she grasps his hand for a second, squeezing it tightly and then lrtting it go reluctently.*

"You took your time."

*She stabs herself in the leg as the two female vampires advance. Her dagger elongates into a sword but her eyes stay on the two female vampires. She glances at Sano again and nods. "Well... He came back for me..." She smiles, wanting to hug him but she could do that later. "Im going to help him... Oh god Al, I hope your right about me..." Smiling slightly, she flashes the two vampires a look of pure murder.*

"Scream for me.... stupefacio"

*A gust of wind blows at her two enemies as she quickly runs forward, hoping that they are stunned and her casting worked.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite