Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 11-28-04   #801
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*She curls up beside him and relaxes, as she smiles a little and moves her hair away from her face.*

"Drugs do not effect me... I tried pain killers not so long ago... Didn't work on me. Nothing does... I feel like Im missing out on the whole buzz thing."

*She giggles in a feeble way and turns onto her side, burrying her head into the pillow.*

"All I have to do is sleep it off... As soon as I am feeling better... I will be seeking some kind of vengance for what happened tonight... I suggest you watch yourself. The Interfectum are usually slower at finding me but now they know Im in this city... They will be lurking at every corner... Craig is leading this group, he controls this one... Stubborn bastard thinks he can keep his fathers dream alive... They may fall and rise and kill my kind... But I have forever to kill as many of them as I can... Believe me when I say that I will..."

*She slips into a comfortable unconciousness as she thinks of what shes going to do to Craig and remembering finally, what she is.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04   #802
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*He watched as she feel asleep. As the sun came uo he realized he had things to do but did not wish to leave her side. He got up from bed and put his shoes back on and walked into the living room. After writing out a note he picked up his phine and dailed an old friend up*

Hello....
Hello Mark.....I need something cleaned
Sano whts up.....so how big is the body?
No nothing like that....I have alot of pooled blood on my floors that I need cleaned
Okay is that all
Yes but I will be out of the apartment... and there is a sleeping women in my bedroom so try and be quite
Alright I will be there in 40 minutes
Cool...your payment is on the counter as usual

*Writing out a note he walks it into the bedroom and leave it near Lenina it was simple*

Dear Lenina... I have gone out to take care of a few things, I hope I am back before you wake but if not I want you to know my friend is cleaning the apartment...I hope you sleep well and hope I will be back intime for when you wake...... Lave Sanosuke

*After placing th note on the pillow he left and left some cash on the counter like he said he would and left the apartment*
Old 11-28-04   #803
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She wakes up sweating, too tired to scream. She rolls out of bed and lands onto the floor, wiping her head and shivering. "I hate garlic." Smiling to herself, she undresses and shakes her head. The small scar on her side looks minor. She looks at the time and reads the note left by Sanosuke. "Im hungery... I have to go out... I don't want to... Fuck it." SHe wanders out of the bedroom, pausing to see Sanosukes friend tidying up the living room. The man pauses and looks up, only to blush then lower his head. She shrugs and wanders into the bathroom. She looks down at herself again and realizes why he was blushing. Laughing to herself, she ignores the pain in her side and steps into the shower. The water feels like needles all over her skin and she doesn't stay in there for long. Climbing out, she dries herself and wanders into the room where her clothes are. She qucikly dresses in tight blue jeans and a black halterneck. She realizes she's still wearing her choker, she leaves it be and fastens her purple Dr. Martins. She surveys the damage of her velvet coat and scowls. "I loved this coat... Craig you fucker... I think I may even the score tonight." She shakes her head as she finds her black leather coat. She takes her dagger and her smokes out of her velvet coat and places them in the coat shes wearing, taking a smoke out of her pack in the process and placing it in her mouth ready to be lit once she gets outside. She looks out of the tinted window and grins, although the pain courses through her, she tries to ignore it.*

"Carpe diem...."

*She laughs weakly but stops as it hurts her. Wandering out to the living room, she calls the elivator. "Im going to find you Craig... You want play a hunting game? Lets see how good you are at finding the limbs of your relatives...." Sanosukes friend asks her if shes okay. She knows she doesn't look well but she flicks her hair and smiles at him.*

"Im going out... Im okay, if you see Sanosuke before I do... You just tell him that I will be back before sunrise. Tell him that I have gone to find someone."

*She doesn't give him time to reply, wandering into the lift, the doors close. "La la la, I will seize the day when all my troubles go away..." Wandering onto the street, she lights her smoke and begins to run. She reaches the old side of town and walks into a dirty looking cafe. An old woman is making coffee behind the counter as she walks up places $100 in front of her. The old lady stops what she's doing and walks over to her. Picking up the money, she places it in her pocket.*

Wat wilt u vampiyr? Ik dacht u was gestorven. U komt hier met geld opnieuw, stel ik een winkel in werking niet een bureau van vloekinfomation.
"Quit the dutch Candessia! Im here for some infomation, correct hoort u? Ik zal u doden als u ligt."

*The old woman flashes her an angry look and folds her arms. SHe speaks with a thick dutch accent as shakes her head and rounds off her words the best she can.*

You know I need no threat. You give me money, I tell you truth, you no kill me for that.
"Fine, just tell me where to find a hang out spot for the Interfectum."

*The old lady watches as Lenina stumbles a little in pain. She looks her up and down then smiles.*

You try to kill the hunters? Like the way you are? You will not last five minutes you dwaas!
"Just tell me what I want to fucking know! NOW!"
Okay there is no need to shout. The human Interfectum sometimes go to Fesaliss bar. They go there to talk, the lycans stay in packs here, you watch out for both though. They rape before they kill, they keep you alive for weeks and rape the girl undead they find. Both humans and lycans. You know that don't you?
"Of course I know that! They have been on my case of years now."
You can not stop them, you kill them, they grow strong in numbers. They keep growing. They keep growing and growing until your kind are gone. They will not stop.
"No shit Candessa... Spare me the fucking lecture okay? I can do without it."
Fine, I just warn you... Your begrafenis.
"Whatever. I don't need a funeral... Im already dead."

*She gives Candessa the finger and walks out of the cafe. Smiling to herself, she cracks her neck and lights up another smoke, wincing in pain as she does so. "This should be fun night."*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-28-04   #804
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He stood outside what looked like to be one of the rattiest bars in all of east NewYork, as he stood outside the building his friends voice replayed in his head from a previous meeting*

Alright Sano as much as I shouldn't do this...I know were a group of Lycans are...tough bastards....Look its a small pack of maybe ten but keep in mind each one is atleast 6 times as strong as your run of the mill person.....right well figuring that makes little differance to you... Go to this bar called Bane there you will find the pack

*Regaining his mind he walked into the bar and his greeting was one he expected, no one talk..every one just just became quite but quickly turned away as they sensed he was but a man and nothing more. He walked over to the bar and sat down, were he was greeted with a less then warm welcome*

Why the fuck are you here humanhahahaha The names Sanosuke..and I came her to make some wolfskin rugs
Old 11-29-04   #805
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Wandering across the street from Fesaliss, she keeps into the shadow, still ignoring the pain in her side. She stands there for twenty minutes grinning to herself. Watching Jeff Sandsin walk out of the bar, she jumps onto the roof, almost crying out in pain. She stops and looks down to watch him walk across the street. "He should be a start..." She jumps off the roof and lands in front of him. Faultering a little, she hides the pain and smiles. Jeff takes a step back and looks around for help. Nobody is around.*

"Hi Jeff! Miss me?"
Get out of my way whore! Im going to get my fucking bowgun and finish you the fuck off!
"Now is that anyway to talk to a lady?"
Your no lady! Your a fucking walking corpse! Now move!

*He takes a step forward, she does the same. He stops and scowls as she grins at his pathetic attempt to look like hes not afraid.*

"Now now now! First off, Im undead... Undead is different to zombie, second of all, you know my name already, why do you insist on being all formal? Formalities are not needed, after all, you know me well, and of course, know you and your family really really well. Lastly... Im not moving until you say please. Didn't that dead father of yours teach you any manners or did I rip his heart out just before he got round to it?"
Fuck you!

*He goes right up to her face and she doesn't move an inch. Smiling, she pushes him back and flicks her hair.*

"I came to turn myself in... Im sick of running you know. I just want this to end. Now are you going to take me in there or should I let Craig take the credit and go down in history for capturing the most wanted and unholy undead that ever lived after her master?"

*He tilts his head, a little puzzled and grabs her arm, pushing her forward towards the bar. She grins the whole way. "Boy it looks dead in there... Im gonna get this party jumping with a few of my magic tricks... Its going to be a riot... For sure..." She laughs as he pushes her through the door. She lands on her front, still smiling. Climbing to her knees, she dusts off the dirt from her clothes and stops to take a look around. She see's Craig with five men from his congragation, two of which lycans. She smiles and waves.*

"Hello! I came to turn myself in! I see you got Steve and John the lycan twins here... Man this place sucks, where the music and party lights? Your getting old Craig, I remember the cool bars I used to pick off your family in."

*Craig jumps to his feet with his congragation and run up to surround her. SHe laughs and gives off an innocent look. "Im going to have fun watching them suffer... But I will play along for now..."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-29-04   #806
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*The bar was in shambels as the lights flickered and the music began to stop as the busted jukebox began to die. The bar had been smashed threw and tables and chairs lay in pieces along with nine mangeled bodies, thier blood covered the floor and there thick unclean fur made the smell of death that much worse.

Sano held one of these beast by its throat, and in his other hand a sword. The body of the lycan had been mangeled like its friends stuck in a half transformed state, its arms and legs had been removed and it's stubs felaled around in pain as it tried to get away*

I should have told you my name before I asked questions of you and your buddies....you might have answered my questions alot quicker and saved yourself the pain of having this silver laced sword remove your limbs
Who the fuck are you human
Sanosuke
So you are the one man army the underworld knows about....for a man you are far more powerful then your species
I will ask you this once were can I find those who call themselves the Interfectum
I take that to my grave human
Have it your way

*He threw the stubby thing in his hand agianst the wall and his sword flew along with it peircing through it and pinning it to a wall *

fucking waste of my time and my clothes are all torn up thanks to those animals.......oh well atleast I can get back to Lenina now

*Sano walked out of the bar paying little attention to the blood on him. He ignored the cold air and got on his bike thinking of getting back to Lenina and his comfortable bed*
Old 11-29-04   #807
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Craig takes off his jacket and throws it to the bar. He signals for the Lycan twins to stop advancing. She smiles sweetly and and stands to her feet. Ajusting her coat, Craig folds his arms and frowns.*

You must be insane comming here Lenina, you know that the odds are against you right?
"I didn't come here to fight Craig, I came here to turn myself in."

*The congragation laugh as their voices echo around the bar.*

You're telling me that you came here to turn yourself in? Don't make me laugh vampire! My bloodlne has tracked you for years and not once have you ever done something without taking one of us out
"Maybe I have changed? Maybe I don't enjoy killing your worthless asses? Maybe I just want this to end?"

*They laugh and the whole congragation takes a step forward. She smiles and licks her lips as the lycan twins advance and grab her arms.*

You don't know how long I have waited to sink myself into you. Im going to enjoy keeping you alive for a little while
STEVE! Calm yourself! She is a sly one. I want to know why she just walked in here and gave herself to us.

*She laughs and looks at Craig grinning as Steve licks her neck and his twin brother's hands begin to wander over her.*

"Why on earth would you think that I came here, out in the open, by myself and letting your vulgar smelly dogs man handle me like this so I could play some sort of stunt? You got me trapped, don't you think Im a little too defenseless to be fucking with you?"

*Craig walks over to her, touching her face, his eyes on her choker.*

I think your up to something beutiful demon.... I weakened you, I can see it in your black pretty eyes but that doesn't stop me from thinking you have something up your sleve.

*Smiling, she bites her lip and closes her eyes, feeling the calm before the storm.*

"You know what Craig? I think that you may well be right."

*She thinks fast, kicking Craig hard in the groin, he falls to his knees and she head butts Steve stunning him a little, she pulls her arms forwrd and knocks the twins togeather. They trip over Craig and land hard on the floor. She turns to the men who are running for their weapons. Shes too fast for them, she breaks the necks of two men and knocks out the thrid. Jeff runs up behing her but she steps out of the way and he goes face first into a table. Pulling out her dagger, she stabs herself in the thigh and it elongates into a mean double edged blade. Steve has already changed form as he rushes over to her. She meets him with her blade as she plants it into his stomache.*

"Don't grab me again you fucker!"

*She pulls the sword up and cuts him in two as she laughs. She takes off the Head of Jeff who is unconcious on the table. John takes a run at her but pauses when she turns and puts the blade to his chin.*

"You... Your a dirty little creature... You need to be taught a lesson."

*SHe stabs him in the throat as she grins in satisfaction.*

"Bad doggy! Now beg!"

*Johns eyes glaze over as she takes his head also. She runs back over to craig as he gets to his feet only to have her give him a blow to the head, knocking him unconcious. Turning to the last of his congragation, she picks him up and bites into his neck, bleeding him dry as a horrified barman watches. She bites though his jugular vien, killing him and smiles, walking back over to craig, she rolls him onto his back as her blade retracts to a dagger. She sits on him and lights a cigarette, placing her dagger in her pocket and blowing smoke in his face to wake him up. He coughs and opens his eyes looking dazed.*

"Wakey wakey Craigy boy! Tell me, how does it feel to be defenseless?"
Fuck you! If your going to kill me do it already! There will be more comming, we will have you, its just a matter of time.

*She laughs, feeling ill as the pain catches up with her again. She shakes it off and takes a haul from her smoke.*

"Don't flatter yourself Craig, I didn't come here to kill you, I came here to get even. I know there is more comming. Do you think that ever bothered me before? The Interfectum will never stop, I know that. Although I can kill most of you, I would just like to sit here for a while and... Enjoy the scenery.... By the way, your oak bolt was pretty effective you know.... I almost broke a sweat there. Lets face it Craig, your pathetic. You fail every time you try. Why don't you just... I don't know... Give up?"
NEVER! I will never stop! I will go on and on till I see your corpse hanging from my wall! I hope the garlic kills you! Im going to make you pay for what you have done to my bloodline, I swear by my blood I will!
"Cut the dramatics! Your making feel sick. So it was garlic was it? Cool, you know what they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I guess you will have to find something else to harm me. Your such a loser. I played no mind games, no little spells... I came here and dealt you payment for your little shot at me last night... How does it feel?"
Just wait till you let me go bitch! Just fucking wait and see how I feel.

*She takes another haul from her cigarette and grins, biting her lower lip, she tilts her head and exhales the smoke.*

"Its been fun playing with you honey but I have to go. I did enjoy feeding from your friend back there although hes gone a little dead, maybe you could hang him on your wall as a reminder to never fuck with me again."
FUCK YOU! Your an evil fucking bitch!
"Language Craig! Thats naughty."

*The pain cuts through her body as she throws her cigarette to the floor. Pausing to regain some posture, she closes her eyes for a moment. Opening them slowly, she pulls Craig up by the shirt collar and narrows her eyes, pulling him towards her face, she glares at him, making sure that he knows she means buisness.*

"Listen to me you fucking asshole. If our paths cross again, I don't care how many men, lycans, immortals or whatever the fuck you have with you. I will beat each one down just so I can get to you... When I do, I will turn you into one of my kind. I hope you come for me soon, you will be my first slave. I will make damn sure of it. Then I will kill your wife, I will kill you children, I will kill your friends and I will do it slowly."
You will never escape the Interfectum, you know it!
"Oh I don't intend to, I know the way things are but I will gladly risk my safety just to get to you and I can be stubborn when I want something."

*She kisses him sarcastically and grins.*

"Just come for me... Just one more time... I will show you what real suffering is."

*She lets him go and walks to the door after throwing a roll of fifties onto the bar for the damage. walking out the door, she smiles at the pain she feels and takes off back the way she came. "What doesn't kill you... Makes you stronger... I feel much better now."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-29-04   #808
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He entered his empty apartment, it was several minutes to nine which meant the night was still relativly young and more fun could be had if he still wished to do so. As he turned on the lights he noticed how clean the apartment was. He walked into his large kitchen and took off his torn up shit and jacket which had been turned to ribbons and then threw them into the garbage.
He then looked over at his phone and saw some messages had acumulated since he last checked it, pressing the play button he leaned back on his counter*

Hey Sanosuke its me Mark, I cleaned up for ya and left alittle after 6, did you a favor and took you clothes to and sent them to the cleaners...besides that your friend left before I did, sorry to say I forgot her message oh well hope to see you at the bar some time peace

Mr Sano, it's Vincent from the Triple Black Club...being the closest to you throughout your operations I figured it was my reasponibility to tell you your message has been spread across not only the city but has also reached every major organization world wide... I am glad to hear that you resurfaced after five years and took charge like this........the club is still located in the tower and we would be honnored if you piad us a visit.. just remember the dress code

*The rest of the messages were similar in subject. People just calling to make themselves know and to let Sanosuke know were their alegance now lay. He was shocked that he had gotten such a reasponse like this in such a quick time "Am I really such a scary figure among these dirt bags....well atleast this is one monkey off my back" He made his way to the bathroom and jumped into a shower

He felt dirty after dealing with lycans, they were such dirty creatures in his mind, with a smell to match thier filth. After the nice relaxing shower he walked into his bedroom and slipped on a new pair of black jeans and a sweat shirt. He knew Lenina was out but knew she was fine some how, it was time to relax for a while. Laying down on his bed spread out completly he slipped into a light sleep*
Old 11-29-04   #809
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Pausing at the main street, she hears a voice in her head. Narrowing her eyes, she looks around to see where its comming from.*

Come here... Behind the store you're in front of. Come here and see me.
"How do I know this isn't a trap?"
You don't... Its a risk you will have to take... Your decision... Take it or leave it.

*SHe throws her arms in the air and shakes her head, still feeling the stabbing pains thoughout her limbs, she pouts and procedes to walk around the back of the store. "Whatever... I already angered the Interfectum tonight, whats the big deal in partaking in yet another fight huh?" She stops in front of a man, wearing a black suit, a rather hansome man with brown long hair. She folds her arms and gives him a look of disatisfaction.*

"Listen mister, I don't like dark alleys... They make me feel like a bum. This had better be good. I can't be bothered with anymore crap tonight."

*She watches the man step forward and smile at her. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.*

I went to see the old man who lives in that mannor at the other side of town the other night... I was looking for you and your boyfriend. He was rather rude to me at the door. Told me to... Piss off.

*She laughs and drops her hands to her side. Rubbing her forehead, she grins and wets her lips.*

"Yeah, he told me and my... Boyfriend that you stopped by. Your lucky you only got told to piss off... Hes not good with strangers... Especially those that ask for me... What the hell do you want anyway? Im tired and I want to go rest damnit. Make it quick."

*He grins at her and leans against the wall. Folding his arms, he blinks slowly as his grin fades into a seductive smile.*

Your a pretty little thing... What are you doing with such a monster?
"Im no angel myself sir... He has shown his worth to me, I like him eternally... Monster or not."

*SHe pouts and lights up another smoke. She takes a haul and flicks the ash.*

"Listen, are you going to make puppydog eyes at me all night or was there an actual reason you interupted my stroll home?"
Actually there is a reason... Your boyfriend... I like the money they offer for his head. I just wish to reap the benifits... Mainly take what he has once hes dead... Like is money... His life... His girl.

*She twists her face in disgust and takes a step back. The man pushes himself off the wall and wanders over to her. Standing in front of her, he smiles.*

"You're messed up buddy. Im no posession... Besides, I give you a week of this bullshit before you become yet another corpse in the river. I think thats slimey. You can't just walk up to me and say that."
Oh but I think you will find that I can pretty lady. When I want something... I get it... No two ways about it.
"Really? Well your about to get punched in face because your asking for it right now."
I could save you from the people that are after you.

*She laughs hyserically, trying to calm herself, she takes another haul from her cigarette and shakes her head.*

"I somehow doubt that. This is feeble. I would rather take my chances with them mister."
The names Joshua. And well, you will find out once I dispose of your boyfriend and take his things, you will be begging for me to show just a little mercy. Don't worry, I will let you mourn his death but you will forget about him after about a week or so... Im much better to be with than that miserable fucker.

*SHe scowls and throws away her smoke. Flicking her hair she puts her hand in her pocket, gripping onto the hilt of her dagger.*

"Enough already! Your like a broken down record player. You have a superiority complex don't you? Jesus! Just shut up and piss off, before I kick your ass."

*He grabs her by the arms and pins her against the wall. She struggles but can't move. In desperation, she turns her head to the side, so she doesn't have to see his face.*

You will kick my ass will you? I like that in a girl... Very firey. Its a real bonus that your undead... You would last me forever.
"Fuck you..."
I love the way your eyes reflect the moonlight... It charming in every way.

*She closes her eyes and tries to count to ten. Stopping at five, she opens her eyes and looks at him smiling.*

"Caliginosus devoro ego."

*It grows darker as the shadows surround her and the night mist hangs over her. Joshua tries to tighten his grip on her but he grasps at nothing, taking a step back, he watches the mist and shadow spin in front of him and move from the wall to stop out in the open and clear away from her. She climbs up from her knees and smiles sweetly.*

"Can I go now?"

*He looks at her in shock and folds his arms.*

Nice little magic trick you have there... But it will take more than the arts to save your boyfriend... You tell him that my people will come for him and theres nothing he can do to stop them. I win either way. I get him or my people do.
"Yeah yeah whatever."

*She turns and runs onto the main street, the pain slowing her down a little but she doesn't stop. Reaching Sanosuke's building, she walks into the elivator. She slumps down in the corner and closes her eyes. Pulling herself up, she walks into the apartment.*

"Honey?"

*She sits onto the sofa and turns on the TV. Lowering her head in exasperation, she flicks through the channels blindly.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-29-04   #810
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Hearing her voice he comes out of his light sleep sitting up like a bolt. He can hear the television going and knows it is Lenina. He get up off the bed and walks blindly into the living room, she turns to see him and as she tries to get up he shakes his head stoping her. He sits on the couch with her, first noticing the smell of lycan and human alike comming off of her. his arm wraps around his softly as not to hurt her*

You smell and look like you have had an interesting night my love........I was worried when I did not see you when I awoke but seeing you now has calmed my heart......

* He noticed a weird expression on her face like she was thinking about something but he could not tell what*

Is there something on your mind....something to due with those after you maybe?
Old 11-29-04   #811
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She moves closer to him and kisses his neck. She rubs her eyes with her free hand and fidgits, not wanting to tell him.*

"I payed a visit to Craig tonight... It won't do me any good, he will keep going no matter how much I threaten him, I just got even from last night you know..."

*She takes his hand and places it on her cheek. She burries her head in his shoulder and closes her eyes.*

"It was the walk home that was distressing... Theres someone after you... He means buisness... He was the guy Nathaniel told to piss off the other night... Hes a disgusting individual... Hes pretty intent on taking you out... He wants a bounty or something... Hes strong... He said his name is Joshua. He really is strong though, he pinned me to the wall and I couldn't move... Even if I was in a better condition I doubt I would have been able to move. If I didn't know how to cast the darkness I don't know what he would have done to me.... He also said that he will take whats yours... Including me... I doubt hes joking either... The way he looked at me..."

*She shudders at the thought and opens her eyes as she frowns and looks at him.*

"I need a drink... I still hurt all over after last night, I shouldn't have left the house tonight but I had to feed. Im worried... That guy said he has people..."

*She frowns as the pain takes her over again. She grits her teeth and regains her posture.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-29-04   #812
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Another after me huh...just aftet I striaghtened out the others

*Holding her close to his shoulder, so she could hear his heart beat, he began to stroke her hair*

Look Lenina there is no need to worry about me, I would worry more for youthis Joshua has confronted only you and Nathanile but has totaly bybassed me even though my were abouts are the best known in the city......I do not like to wait around for things like this to happen..I think i should go and met a few people tonight whikle you stay here and rest

*He looked down at her with gental eyes*

Or would you feel better if I stayed here with you this night so you can rest at ease
Old 11-30-04   #813
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She smiles and stands up. Taking off her coat, she places it over the arm of the sofa.*

"You do what you have to... I am very aware that there are things after you but it was just a shock that something confronted me."

*She sits back down and takes off her boots.*

"I need a bath, amongst other things, the dipshit twins touched me. I dislike lychan's... They are filthy things... They make me sick... Im probably going to have more on my case after tonight though... As well as that Joshua thing... He doesn't want to kill me though... Im more worried about what his plan is..."

*Placing her boots to the side of the sofa, she frowns and slumps back.*

"If you must go out... Please be careful..."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-30-04   #814
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

* A brief but serious look came over his face*

Lenina,do you think your friend Nathaniel would do me a small favor... cause if so I know a way in which I can regian the strength I need to in order to handle all of these problems....and though it will sepearate us for a matter of several days..It's payoff will be well worth the cost

*He could see her eyes fill with a slight bit of fear, his eyes grew gental and more comforting*

I know you do not like the idea of being apart from me and I do not like it anymore then you do....but still being unprepared for a threat is even worse, especialy if it has its eyes on you....go and clean up while you do that I have to get a few things down stair....after that we will go and see your friend
Old 11-30-04   #815
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Frowning, she stands up and shakes her head.*

"I Al would help you, he is skilled, even though he tends to be a little selfish with his skills.... I just don't want you leaving...."

*She gives him a thoughtful look and flciks her hair.*

"You know he may be able to help me too. Im still in pain."

*Turning to walk into the bathroom, she pauses and balances herself by placing a hand on the wall. The pain subsides as she regains her posture.*

"I hope you know what your doing Sanosuke... Nathaniel doesn't play around... Like I said... Hes the real deal... And if you want something done... You have to deal with the outcome... Its the dark arts... It has a way of engulfing you... Look at Al... How old do you think he is? It took his a long long time ago... It makes him older... He has a soul just like you.... But he can't die because of what he does... It doesn't effect me as I have no soul.... Please... Just be careful"

*She wanders into the bathroom and closes the door.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-30-04   #816
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He nodds his head. Getting up off the couch he head to the elevator and walks in. He travels one floor down to what looks like a normal floor, he walks through the hallway and stops at one of the apartments he has held in reserve for himself.

Opening the door he walks into the pitch black room and flicks on the light. The room was filled with boxes and suitcases, and at its sides had all types of old looking books on the shelves. Walking across the room he picks up an empty bag and walks over to a book self. He didn't even have to search as he knew the room like the back of his hand. He plucked to books from the self*

I never thought it would come down to this...can't believe I am going to actualy do this...I must have finaly lost it

*He walked over to a desk in the corner, he took a brush and a well of ink from the top, He then opened up a draw and pulled out a dagger, it was not decoetive by any means but it was sharp, placing it in a sheath he placed the items in the bag*

And now for payment,,,,,what to give an aging immortal......ahhhh yes it should be here some were

*After rumaging threw a few boxes he pull out a small gem, it is a beautiful blue sapphire color and he studies it before putting it into his pocket....he leaves the room with the bag and items inside of it and head up to his apartment....Lenina is still in the bathroom as he could hear the water still running.. walking into his room he takes some clothing out of a draw, all looking to be gi uniforms and places them into his bag*

Sano old bow I hope this doesn't blow up in my face.......it will be interesting to say the least
Old 12-01-04   #817
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Dressing in a navy blue dress, she thinks back to the last time Nathaniel tried to help her to her and it didn't do any her good. "I wish it would have worked... Anything at all would have been great to stop my nightmares..." She shakes her head as she walks back into the living room.*

"I don't think anything is for sure with Nathaniel... He does try... He tried with me but its different for my kind... We are souless... We react to it differently. We will see though... Although he would be the only creature I would trust other than you with my life.... Its still the dark arts Sanosuke..."

*She smiles as she down to put her boots back on under her long dress as she feels the pain course through her. She ignores it and stands up, picking up her coat.*

"He's probably going to get pissy with me again... He usually does when I mess with the Interfectum... Especially Craig... When I murdered Craigs grandfather Al went mad. He doesn't like me messing with them... He tells me that the more I do, the more they come after me... Its the vengance thing... Every creature is alike with that."

*Putting on her coat, she raises an eyebrow and calls the lift.*

"Im sure he will have something to say about this... Just be polite... He can get difficult when he is asked to do something... I have no doubt he will help you but he enjoys pissing and moaning... Hes old... Most of his life now consists of pissing and moaning."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-01-04   #818
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Getting into the elevator with her with his bag in hand he could not help but notice the slight look of pian on her face "Never thought garlic was that effective.....I wish I could have done more for her" The elevator began its decent*

He may be a cranky old fuck but with what I am offering as payment I doubt he will turn me away......and as for this dark arts business you will not have to worry about my soul, what I am about to do will not invole me touching any of that magic stuff

*They reach the first floor he walked slowly by her side hopping the slow pace would be easier on her. They entered hus car as they had many times before and as usual Sano took right off ignoring the idea of a speed limit*

Lenina...I know you are agianst the idea of me leaving...but I assure you it will be a much harder seperation period for me then it will be for you

*He reaches under his shirt with his free right hand and grabs his pendant with his crest on it and yanks it off. He then places it into Lenina's hands*

I wish for you to hold onto this for me... the stone that makes up the crest on it is very special to me....it is actually a very tiny portion of my soul.. as long as you keep this with you I will be able to find my way back to you

*It is a quite dive the rest of the way out to Nathaniel's, for some reason there is a look of worry on his face even though he is trying to smile to hide it. It was now 11:30 as he parked his car infront of the mannor*

Well my love..lets not put this off any longer then we must
Old 12-01-04   #819
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Walking through the door, with Sanosuke at his side, She pouts as Nathaniel is already in the hallway shouting at one of his weird dog-like pets. She taps him on the shoulder and he spins around to glare at her.*

I knew it was you! Stop sneaking up on me like that okay!

*He hits her at the side of her head with his cane.*

"Oww! Nice to see you too Al. I wish this was a social visit but both Sanosuke and I would like your help on something."
You... You got a dose of garlic didn't you? I can smell it all over you... Stupid girl. You been messing with the Interfectum again haven't you.
"Thats what I wanted you to help me with Al, Sanosuke would like you help him too if thats okay with you..."
Oh yeah? Well Im not sure Enie... Hmm... Ballroom... Now both of you, come on.
"Do you have anything for the garlic?"
Of course I do you idiot! You know I do.... Its just the boy... What he wants is what Im dying to know. And take a damn bath! You smell like warewolves!
"I did before!"
Well my nose is sensitve you stupid girl! You smell like smelly dogs! Come on now... I haven't got all damn night okay! Ballroom, now, you both can explain your whiney problems in there.

*He hobbles into the ballroom and they both follow. She stops Sano and smiles a little.*

"The last time someone gave me a keepsake... I was dumped for a mortal and he died... Make sure you are to come back to me... Nathaniel looks like he is going to help you regardless of payment... Its a good indication that he likes you... Just don't be long... Wherever you are going okay?"

*She takes his hand and shakes her head. She picks up the pendant hanging from her neck with her free hand. Looking at his pendant She frowns. "If this is history repeating... I should just stand here with him for a while... Just for a little while longer...."*

"Whats going to happen when your gone? I have to feed once a night... That Joshua is lurking around... Im faster than him I know but if he corners me... Im that physically strong you know...."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-01-04   #820
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He kisses her head*

You have already feed this night havn't you? it you can hold out a maximum of 26 hours without feeding I will hopefully have returned by then....and for your own mind do not doubt my return...after all you are wearing my sould around your neck....Now come on I know the idea of seperation is painful but it will be a day for you max..and then this Joshua person will be as threatening as a mosiquto

*A look of complete sirenity took over his face as he tooked into her eyes which were filled with worry for him. He looked over at Nathaniel who looked to be growing very impacient with them. Reaching into his bag and pulling out one of the books he fliped through the pages untill he got to the middle of the book. He then handed it to the old man and pointed at the page*

What I need is very simple Nathaniel...I need to be sent to this place, I would not ask if I could do so myself but my magical abilities would never open up anythhing strong enough to get all the way there....And I could not ask Lenina because she does not have a soul which is esential in the opening of this particular gate

*He reached into his pocket and pulled out the blue sapphire gem and held it between his index finger and thumb*

Of course I would not ask you to do this with out compensation of any kind....If you havn't already reconized this gem I will let you know it is part of the much larger Argosian stone....wonderful little gem really I bet you already know about its regenerative powers...and I can only imagine how annoying it must be to age while you use your powers..this little gem can go a long way to making you a much younger man...so is it a fair trade?