Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 11-26-04   #781
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*She kisses him as they walk into the bedroom, closing the door behind them. At twelve in the afternoon, she stares at the ceiling thinking. She has been wake with him since two in the morning and now she lays beside him, wondering why shes so afraid of being alone. She puts her hands behind her head relaxes. She never used to stay up that late with anyone, she feels influenced but she likes it alot. Ready to settle to sleep, she thinks of why Devlyn decided after so long that his life is not that important. "It would only have been a matter of time until it went into public... Secret organizations and new infomation on history... Mortals often have a great time with conspyricy theories and attempting to tie things togeather... They would change what they believe to make the world see that creatures like me exist... I would have nowhere to run.... The Interfectum must be growing tired of tracking me down... Why don't they just give up?.... As for Devlyn... He has betrayed me for the last time... No more will I show mercy just to satisy my own concience... I will make him suffer." She falls into a restless sleep, clinging to Sano.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-04   #782
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*It was getting later on in the day and yet Sano had not fallen asleep yet, he knew it was still light outside and could not help but think about the day. He knew that if he were to spend every day like this in her presence the sunlight would not be a thing he would miss... after all it was just sunlight, and living without a tan seemed well worth the scarific.

It was getting close to Six and he noticed how she still clung to his body, she had been like this ever since she feel asleep. What was it that she seemed so scared about he wondered, he remembered falling asleep like that a long time ago and knew it was due t one or two things, but the look on her face, hr felt so bad for her.*
Old 11-26-04   #783
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She wakes up screaming more than usual. Unable to stop, she dives out of bed and stumbles to the floor attempting to get away from an unknown presence. She shakes uncontolably as she struggles to wipe the cold sweat away from her face. climbing to her feet, she paces the room nervously and shakes her head, feeling a little better. Turning to Sanosuke, she wanders over and sits at the end of the bed.*

"I realize I am a slave to my slumber... The fear the sight of my former master... I have not seen him yet when I dream but I feel him... He is like razorblades on my body... He takes my soul again and again as I watch it writhe and suffer in damnation."

*She leans over and rests her head on Sanosuke's lap. Closing her eyes, her shakes subside a little. She raises her head and kisses him softly then stands up once more, stretching.*

"I have a long night ahead Sano... I have things to deal with... Nothing I can't handle... If you need help with the text I brought for you, I will help you when I return... I need to take a shower though...."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-04   #784
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He could not help but feel worried for her especially after seeing her like he just had*

Fine you do what you must this night and I will do my best to keep myself entertianed for a while.... But I wish for you to remember that if you need my help and are in this city I can get to you no matter were I am in a ten minute period

*Kissing her on her forehead*

Any way with the way nathaniel spoke of you I have no doubt you will be able to take care of yourself
Old 11-26-04   #785
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She grins and flicks her hair, wiping it away from her forehead.*

"Theres alot Nathaniel knows of... My true nature is not very pleasant... He taught me to use it to my advantage... Which is what I will be doing later... I honestly don't know what to expect when I go about this... I have a suspicion that my old friend is more skilled now otherwise he would have just kept out of my way.. Probably a trap but nothing I can't handle... If it becomes too much for me... I will ask for your help but this is my fight and my fault... My insanity landed me in all sorts of trouble, I figured t would have left me alone but it caught up with me... It is something I have to deal with now..."

*She wanders into the bathroom and takes a short shower. Wandering into the room where her clothes are, she ties her hair up into a bun and dresses in a black corset and long black skirt. She fastens her choker back around her neck and narrows her eyes. "My usual funeral clothes..." She frowns and puts on a pair of flat back shoes on her feet.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-04   #786
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Sano gets up and goes into his clothing draw. He put on a pair of blue jeans and a white tee shirt, and began to dig into his closet. He pulled out a large suitecase which he placd on the bed. When he opened it there was a small arsenal inside of it.

He takes the holsters out and clips then to his chest, both of the holsters rested just beneth his arm pits. He takes two 9 mm out and checks them for bullets and the places them in the holsters*

Tonight is gunna be a trip..... I hope Mr Mortou will be happy to see me
Old 11-26-04   #787
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Walking into the livingroom, she raises her eyebrows at Sano and grabs her coat, checking the pockets for her blade.*

"Never was used with guns... Been shot a few times... Silver takes ages to heal on me... Weird because I only thought it damaged lycan's... You look kitted out tonight... Your going to a party of your own?"

*She smiles and takes out her last smoke from her pocket and checks for her other pack.*

"Glad I bought another pack there... I dislike going to stores... So if things get too much for me... I will be on seventh avenue, Stetlin Building. Apartment 656... Just so you don't freak on finding me. I have my ways though... I think I can handle it."

*She puts on her coat and grins, its been ages since she went on a killing spree, she thinks about how much fun she used to have and bites her lower lip.*

"Make sure you grab something to eat on your travels okay?"

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-04   #788
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Putting on his brown bomber jacket he smiles at Lenina*

You might wish to do so as well... if you happen to get here before I do don't wait up for me... this might take a while

*He runs over to her and gives her a kiss*

you had better take care of yourself...heaven forbid anything happens to you I will I'll just level the city
Old 11-26-04   #789
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Smiling, she wanders over to the elivator ajusting her coat.*

"I can take care of it... Its nothing I can't handle... But I will be forced out of the woodwork again by the Interfectum... Its either kill Devlyn and have the Interfectum know Im around this city or Leave him be and have more trouble... Its a win, win situation but its my own fault so I expect no sympathy."

*She wanders into the elivator and presses the top floor.*

"Im gonna take the roof... I haven't done so in a while... Happy hunting my dear..."

*The doors and the elivator goes up to the roof. "Now Dev... I hope your a worthy kill..."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-04   #790
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*As he walked to the elevator and headed down he could not helo but worry slightly about her. When he got downstair he headed not for his car but for his cycle which he had parked in the ally.
Getting onto it he drove off heading to the downtown area, it was cold out tonight like it had been the past few but now it felt like he was going to freeze. "fucking cold....I hate the cold...next xhance Iget I am taking Lenina to Burmuda or something" He speed up*

Maybe I will let this one live so he can get the word out
Old 11-27-04   #791
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Its been a while since she jumpped from rooftop to rooftop but she hasn't missed it much. She thinks about the luxury of a car and how technology, over the past week or so has changed her life. Smiling to herself, she stops and looks around. "Hmmm... I think this is the road below... Heh, maybe I should suprise him... I gotta get into the building first... Hmmm.." She jumps from the rooftop and lands perfectly onto the street below. She looks at an old man who's jaw drops to the floor just about and smiles sweetly. "Must have seen that happen... Heh" Placing a finger to her lips, she addresses the old man.*

"Shhh..."

*The man scurries off around the next corner as she wanders the other way to Devlyn's building. Smiling to herself. She notices a pretty young mortal girl walking towards the building. Reading her mind, she breaks out into a grin. "That your little fuckfriend Dev? You dirty little man... Oh well, I can come see you after all." The young girl walks past her.*

"Hello? Um.. Excuse me lady, do you live here?"

*The young girl pauses at the door to the building and turns to face her.*

Yes, yes I do. Can I perhaps help you?
"This is so embarassing... My boyfriend and I just moved onto the second floor, I had to drop him off at work and I remembered that I left my keys in the apartment so Im stuck out here till nine tomorrow morning... He finishes work then, all I really need to do is get inside and talk to the superintendent so he can let me in."

*"Damn Im good." The young girl smiles sympathetically and opens the front door. Holding it open for her, she walks past the young girl into the lobby.*

The names Sherry.
"Wow, small world huh, I know your boyfriend Devlyn. He introduced himself to me this morning. Nice guy, he wouldn't stop talking about you. You are as pretty as he said you are.... Oh how rude of me... My names Tory."
Pleased to meet you. Hows the second floor? We are on the sixth floor so we were unaware there were new tennants here.
"To be honenst, we don't have much in the way of belongings so it was an easy move. Your boyfriend helped us out today. I would love to pop by and say thank you to him. That is if you two are busy tonight.. I could come by another time you know."
Hey no problem Tory, I was just going to go up there to see if hes okay, Im on my break at work so your welcome to come on up to our place and say hi.
"Wow, your inviting me?"
Why sure. I don't know many people around here so maybe we could have a quick drink before I go back to work.
"... Sure, I could actually do with a nice warm... Drink..."

*SMiling, she follows Sherry into the elivator and onto the sixth floor. Sherry opens the apartment door and walks in, motioning for her new found 'friend' to take a step forward.*

Honey! Im here for my break! I brought your friend back with me, she wants to say thank you for helping her move this morning!

*A puzzled voice from the kitchen calls back to Sherry.*

What are you talking about? I didn't help anyone move today!

*Lenina thinks fast, giving Sherry a blow to the side of the head and knocking her out to the floor. She shuts the door and licks her lips as Devlyn wanders into the room.*

"What a wonderful place you have Dev... A wonderful girl is your fuckfriend... She invited me up to express my gratitude..."

*His face goes white as he stumbles back onto the floor, holding out his hand.*

Congelo!

*She stops. her legs get heavy and freeze to the floor*
"You what Dev? Freeze? One word... Hmm, you have improved..."
Algidus!

*Her body turns ice cold as she struggles to fight the searing pain thoughout her body. She bites her tounge and forces herself to speak.*

"Agitabilis."

*The pains subsides and she shakes off his spell. Taking a few steps forward, she puts a finger to lips and smiles evily.*

"Silentium! See Dev... Your not the only one who's done their homework... You should know by now... Im better than you... Your a naughty boy Dev... Didn't I once tell you that if you ever used anything on me... I would kill you? Im going to anyway, but hey... Lets get nostalgic for a moment."

*He holds up his hand to cast on her again but it doesn't work, scrambling to the kitchen, she runs in front of the door, far too fast for him and pushes him onto the sofa. Crawling on top of him seductively, she smiles and pushes his shoulders into the sofa cushions. She licks the side of his face and her fangs come out.*

I... I.... It wasn't my fault! I swear to you! They made me do it! They sent books to me... You know if you kill me... They will know where you are... They will find you and do what they did to your dead vampire lord! Oh god, don't kill me Lenina, please don...
"Your a naughty boy Dev... I don't care who made you go to the museum... You told me that you would play dead... Playing dead isn't taking to threats or telling me the way things are... You remember the night you told the Interfectum where I was? I spared your pathetic existence because I felt a little pitty for you.... Oh I did alot of stupid things when I was... Less than sane.... As you can see... Im alot different now... You have to pay for your sin now Dev..."

*She pulls the dagger from her pocket as Devlyn pushes her off and scrambles to the other side of the sofa. He picks up the phone and presses the speed dial. She grabs him by the arm and throws him from the sofa to the floor as the phone lays off the hook. She picks up the reciver as she stands above Devlyn and listens to a man on the other line. She grins and bites her lip.*

"Hey Craig! Hows your congrigation doing? Still hunting vampires? Still looking for me? Did you give your son a decent burrial? Oh and hows the twins doing?"

*The person on the other end of the line hangs up as she laughs and places the reciver back to the floor.*

It will do no good to kill me! They're on their way! They will kill you! My death will mean nothing to them.
"Oh shut up Dev! Your death will mean everything to me... I see your still dealing with Craig.... Pathetic! I will do to him what I did to his son, his dad, his grandfather and his uncle. They will all fall... You are the first to die in a while Dev... feel proud of yourself..."

*She looks at her dagger, observing the marble-like colours of the blade and smiles at Devlyn shaking her head and stretching.*

"Too late Dev... I can't let this slide honey..."

*She puts the blade to her wrist and slits it. She watches the blood trickle down her dagger as it starts to elongate itself into a sword. It twists around her wrist and stretches itself out into a jagged double-edged blade as she stands with her arm outstretched grinning.*

"You know... I have waited ages to do that. The last time I used my dagger was when I killed Craigs son...... Now stand up! I can make this quick.. Or the most painful thing you have ever felt."
P...P... Please...
"STAND UP DEV!"

*He stands to his feet, crying and sobbing as her eyes narrow.*

"Remember this when I join you..."

*She stabs him in the chest so hard, the blade goes right through him. She laughs to herself as she hears him gargling on his blood. She twists the knife and pulls it out with force. He falls to the floor twitching.*

"Your pretty girlfriend will make my hunger go away.... She's going to die less painfully."

*She smiles as she watches her sword absorb Devlyns blood. She wispers to her blade as it retracts back down into a dagger. Kicking Devlyns lifeless body, she turns her attention to his girlfriend who still lays unconcious on the floor. Picking her up, she sinks her fangs into the young girls neck and drinks her dry. Placing her back onto the floor, she grins, realizing that blood has spattered onto her face and clothes. She sits herself down onto the sofa and lights up a smoke.*

"Nice Pad Dev... Needs repainting though"

*SHe stands as she hears the elivator open. "four minutes and ten seconds... Lagging... Gotta be quicker than that..." She runs up to the window and kicks it forcefully, the glass shatters as she pauses. to see the door fly off its hinges. She smiles and licks her lips as a blond haired Craig runs into the room holding a crossbow.*

"HI! I missed you Craig! Oh but you were fifteen seconds longer... Getting old are you?"
Shut up! Now step away from the fucking window!
"Is that any way to treat an old friend Craig?"
Fuck you! Now I can kill you now or you can step the fuck away from the window and come with us quietly
"You know me Craig... Never have been the quiet type."

*She jumps out of the window as Craig fires his crossbow. She feels a sharp pain in her side as she lands to the ground "Fuck! Blessed oak branch... Fuck fuck fuck!" SHe rips out the bolt and throws it to the floor. Jumping to the roof across the street, she feels the pain dart through her. In a half limp, she runs back to Sano's place.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-27-04   #792
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Sano sat outside and office building on his bike*

Well Mortou its partytime

*He got off his bike and walk feariously to the entrance of the building. He walked in the large glass doors of the building and was greeted by two men in secuirty uniforms along with a man behind a security desk *

It Sanos...

*Both his fist went flying out punch both men in the chest and sending them flying to the elevators, thier bodies hit the metal doors and dented them, he quickly then reached for a gun and pionted at the security guard bhind the desk who froze*

Wheres Mortous office he is expecting me
top floor 41
Good, now stay here or run away but don't call the cops

*He walked over to the elevator and kicked one of the men out of his way, the doors opened and he steped in and pressed the last button, looking at it he notices it only goes to 20.."Shit so I am going to have to run acroos the hallway to get to the other elevator....knowing them they have 20 armed to the teeth.
The doors open up and Sano was under a hellstorm of fire from guards, he was lucky enough to be hiding at the side though so managed to dodge anyshots taken at him , He closes the door. and gets up from his corner, he can hear people gathering around the door. With a powerful kick he takes the door right off and sends it flying into the armed guards.
The room fills with smoke and the smell of blood from thoughs crushed by the flying door. Three men pop out of no were and like an ace he shoots all of then before they even get to squeeze off one shot. With a gun still in hand he walks along the hallway to the next ellevator.
He takes the next elevator up to the top floor were one man is waiting for him sitting at a desk, he is aged and looks to be in his fifties but it is clear he is more then a regular man. He looks fearful as Sano enters*

Mortou old buddy hows life
Good, I am enjoying it very much and wish to continue doing so
Really, and you wish to do so by collecting the bounty on my head don't you?
I never said that... why do such a thing

*Sano takes a sniff into the air he could smell fear pouring off of this man*

I can tell your lying, I can tell when all you magot lie to ME

*He leaps across the room and his foot lands right in his chest sending him flying off his chair and across the room into a window which crack. Before he could move Sano was standing over him and picked him up by the collar of his business shirt*

I'm Sorry god I'm sorry dont do what ever you are...
So you don't want me to spare your life?

*Mortous eyes shot open*

Yes Mortou I am letting you live...so that you can relay the message to the others like you who belong to me.......I own you and theses companies and organizations, syndicates and all, and just because a price is on me you bite the hand that has feed each and every one of you............I want to to remind the others of this, and remind them how easily I got up here, how easily I killed blood and his men, and how I am keeping Darlon's head as a trophy at my apartment...........So will you relay my message
Yes Boss I will tell everyone
Good, now that thats done I have other matters to attend to
Old 11-27-04   #793
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Stumbling out of the elivator, she falls to the floor as she tries to stop her blood from spilling onto the floor, she holds onto the wound and climbs to her feet, letting out a little cry as she does so. "My fucking coat and corset are ruined." Limping into the bathroom, she strips down slowly to survey the damage, yelping when she moves. "SHit... This is going to take ages... Fuck fuck fuck... Blessed oak... The fucker knows how to get me... The little shit..." She searches the draws in the bathroom and finds a first aid kit. She patches up the wound and limps into her room to get ready for bed. She dresses in the tack pants and vest top she dressed in her first night there and limps out of the door into the living room. She squeals as she pain rips through her side again, a patch of blood seeps through the vest top shes wearing as she loses her balance and falls to the floor. She feels overheated and she tries to climb to her feet. She fails and falls back onto the floor "Definately a weeks until this stops... Another warscar...." She stops thinking as her head grows heavy and starts to bleed profusely. She passes out.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-27-04   #794
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Nearly half and hour had passed since Lenina had come home, in this time Sano had been eating his fill of steak at some late night steak house. He had a smile on his face as he neared his building until he smelled his loves blood. He runs into the lobby and sees a steady trail of crimson drops on the floor.
In shock he runs into the elevator and press the button to his place. It doesn't seemed to go fast enough he begins to jump around nothign is going fast enough. When he get to his place he runs into the room and nearly slips over the pooled blood on the floor, she lays there lifeless, no signs of life he reachs down and sees she is no longer forcing herself to breat but the tiny squeels she makes as he touches her let him know she is still alive*

Hold on baby I will take care of this, I just hope it's not to late

*Picking her up he becomes covered with the blood spilling out of her puncture wound. He runs into the elevator with her in his arm and pressed 8 on the panel, everything still felt slow. when the dors opened he ran through the hallway to the end door and smashed through it, the light immediatly came on reveling a medlab of kinds. It was not ment for anything huge but it was going to have to due and he layed her on the table. He ripped off her shirt and saw the bandage at her side.
Like a mad man he began to set things up placing to needles in her, one in each arm and set up two pint of blood to be feed directly into her viens , but she still lay unconsious and bleeding badly. He takes the bandage from her side and see the large puncture wound which is literaly oozing, reaching to his side he takes out a knife and cuts his hand deeply, letting the blood pool in his plam and then he smears it along the puncture wound.
As the cells around the wound come to life he immediatly begins chanting a spell, it was a small healing spell that working on living things and so he had to take the risk of mixing his blood with hers. The spell slowly closes up the wound but drians Sano of his energy. Becoming dizzy he sits down hoping she comes to before he passes out*
Old 11-27-04   #795
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She opens her eyes a little and frowns, focusing on the room. Very disoriented she climbs from the table and wonders where she is. Pulling out the needles, she sees Sano sitting down as she touches her side. The pain is still there but the wound is gone. She shakes her head and stumbles around the table.*

"You know that I was shot with a blessed oak bolt...? Thank you for healing the wound but Im afraid blessed oak does more than damage me physically.... I feel better though.... Thank you... I don't understand Sano... I usually don't pass out..."

*She smiles and helps him to his feet as they both stumble for the elivator.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-27-04   #796
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Stumbeling along with her, he was dizzy but gaining his composer back second by second*

If you see the blood that came out of you it is understandible why you passed out, it literally pooled on the floor....its ether that or maybe the arrow has something more on it the we thought

*The elevator begins to rise*

My patch work on you is a alittle weak...I had never done anything like that so you might wish to go over it yourself.... as you can see though just a little spell like that and the shock of seeing you like that just drained me.......I am sorry I didn't get here sooner

*The doors open, sano is walking stronger now able to hold himself up without tumbeling over, though he still nearly slips on the pooled blood which had just began to clot*

I think we should move to another less we known place of mine tommorow night...it will give you a chance to heal properly and me a chance to get this cleaned up
Old 11-27-04   #797
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

She helps him onto the sofa as a twinge of pain courses though her side. Attempting to hide her discomfort, she sits down next to him, a little exhusted.*

"I dealt with Devlyn, he was still dealing with a small Interfectum group... He had Craig Fisto on speed dial... I got too cockey and I angered him. They came for me. Craig and I have a history... I murdered his grandfather and most of the boys in his family... He has grown to hate my kind... Devlyn being one of them. If I didn't deal with Dev... He would have."

*Winces in pain and moves in a futile attempt to get more comfortable.*

"Blessed oak tends to be less of a problem for me, the wound usually dries but doesn't heal for weeks... I think they laced the end with garlic... Im fine with garlic but if it gets under my skin... my wounds never heal... I bleed to death... I think Craig has wised up to me..."

*She grins as she lets down her hair, her right side still a little numb.*

"I need to take a shower... I will clean up my mess first though..."

*She rubs her eyes and lowers her head, disappointed in herself.*

"I will repay Craig for his deed, I just need to regain my strength... He will be killing most of the undead in this town... The vampire that came here should be careful... She will be an obsticle in Craig's way, if she tells him where we are... He will no doubt try to destroy me..."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-27-04   #798
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

A mortal vampire hunter in this day and age huh.......I will not step in unless you ask me to, I bet you have some sort of honnor thing that will forbid you from letting me jump in myself

*He stood up feeling a lot less dizzy then he prexiously had, he then flexed his muscles to the point were his shirt ripped in several places...he then knelt down to her side, he took one of her hand and kissed it*

Keep in mind though my love, I doubt you will be 100% anytime soon.....I will have my energy back before next nightfall...So please remember now that we are together it is alright for us to share one anothers burdens

*He paused for a secomnd and looked around the apartment*

I think I will call some one to come here in the morning to clean this up.....I am just glad I didn't get those white carpets I originally was going to get
Old 11-28-04   #799
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She smiles and stands up also, crying in pain as she tries to walk.*

"Not all of them are mortal... SOme are like you, some are like me... Some are lycanthropes... Craig is a mortal... As was his family... I will wreak my vengance on his children... I know you don't like the sound of that but I must do so... It is me or them... I must teach him a lesson. He does not harm me and get away with it."

*She smiles and flicks her hair, falling to the ground once again. Puling herself togeather, she stands slowly and frowns, her age shows through her expression.*

"He will pay for this... If you wish to help me... Deal with the lycan group... I can not harm them as I do not use silver... I have murdered many but I don't think I would be able to kill a nest... Craig however... I can find him... I will make him pay... One relative at a time."

*SHe flashes him a look of pure madness as her head starts spinning.*

"I can't control the voices in my head tonight... I hear mortals from miles around... They are loud... I can't focus... It must have been laced with garlic... I can feel it fighting me... Its going to take at least a week to stop this..."

*She falls to her knees and scowls fighting the pain. SHe struggles to her feet and closes her eyes, closing her mouth and forcing herself to resist breathing.*

"I will not be breathing for the next few days so if you think I am too cold, just ignore it. I am already dead, if I fade when I slumber, I am fine... Its if you wake up next to bones.... Then you worry. I will be fine, I just have to refrain from mortal activities for the next few days... I will not be able to fine myself food so my wounds will open... Talking in my sleep... Thats a different story... Just don't be alarmed...."

*She cracks her neck and walks over to him smiling. She takes his hand and lowers her head once more.*

"Find the small group of lycans and kill them. They will probably be after you anyway... You have been tainted by me... They will want your head... Just deal with them and I can do the rest once Im better... Remember honey... Im not as weak as they think..."

*She kisses him and doubles over, trying to fight off the pain "Craig will pay for this... I will hit them harder than they have ever been hit... His twins are as good as dead..." She smiles dispite herself and stretches, fighting back the stabbing pain in her side.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-28-04   #800
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He lifts her up in his arms trying to be a gental as he could as he lifted her. She was looking fragile, it made him think about lost loves of the past but he pushed the thoughts out of his head and took her to his bed, and rested her onto it*

I know you are strong my dear which is why I did not follow you this night...nor will I any other......As for feeding I still have some stocked up and if it is fresh blood you require let me know....I have no quam about picking some fool off the street

*He lay down next to her kicking off his shoes*

Whats best at the moment for us is sleep.....Do you need any drugs that might keep those voices out of your head?....in case you forgot I am big on seditives