Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 11-23-04   #761
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Stalking the night watchman, she keeps to the shadows. "Okay just be careful. Theres alarms on every display case. Im going to me half an hour at the most. The sorage room and archives are on the second floor." Sge grins as the night watchman wanders straight past her. She steps out behind him and knocks him out with a blow to the back of the head.*

"Night night."

*She feeds from him lazily in the middle of the hall. After ten minutes she stops, leaving him clinging to life and unconcious. She speaks to him. Her voice soft and soothing.*

"Your going to die... Im going to leave you here to die. Tell your maker that I did it..."

*Standing up, she runs up the stairs to the second floor and reaches the door to the storage room. "Locked... Oh well." Touching the door handle, she frowns.*

"Iustus patefacio damno is."

*The door swings open as she walks into the room. Filing cabnets and desks are dotted across the one side of the room near the window. She smiles as she see's some boxes and history books on some of the desks. She wanders over to the corner where a large cabnet fills the wall. She bites her lower lip, observing the draws numbered from 1 to 0 "Hmmm... Then the grimories must be in draw 8. Section R.... Man Im good." She pulls open the draw, breaking off the lock as she does so and peers inside. Four tatty old books are at the bottom, each one tagged. Looking at the tags, she picks up the two. The spine of one book has almost disintigrated the other one looks newer. "Intresting... They both bare the mark of the Interfectum.... Latin Edition... I should hold onto these." A little perplexed, she picks out the other two that are just old french grimories. She puts two of the books into her bag and sits on the floor with the other two. Curious to know whats in the books that have the mark of the Interfectum. She quickly skips through the pages of the older book, reading past the ritual section. "I know this... I know this... This book as dated back to the sixteen hundreds... I like this might give me something to work with when they eventually find me." She skips another few pages when she stops to take a look at a woodcut picture of her former master. "Rutilus.... The first record I have seen him in.... He must have been old when they drew this of him... He looked that same when her turned me." She flicks through the pages a few more, realizing that even the Interfectum knew as much about her former master as she does. She flicks through a few more woodcuttings of the vampires he created before her time and picked up the second book. Flicking through the pages, she spots a picture of her choker, given to her as a token of respect and freedom. "Well will you look at that... The myth of the necklace... They brand it unholy yet they search for the one who posesses it... Nothing to do with it being priceless... This one dates back to the mid eighteen hundreds... I wonder if theres anymore...." She tuts to herself and rolls her eyes as she keeps turning the pages. Stopping short when she gets to a beautiful portrait of what looks similar to her photo. Her eyes widen as she reads the caption aloud.*

"Notus ut vereor ut Umbra Venustas."

*She shakes her head, giving off a half laugh. "The shadow beauty huh... Im known as that among them? Fucking typical of them to give me some shitty nickname..." She closes the book and places both of them in the bag a little angry at the Interfectum. She runs over to the filing cabnet at the other side of the room wondering who the museum recieved them from. Pulling open the top draw of the filing cabnet, she breaks the lock and hunts through the dontation records. She pulls out the record of the books as her eyes narrow reading the name on the paper. "Well hello Devlyn.... Couldn't just play dead for the next century could you? Oh well, I can deal with you at a later date..." She licks her lips and closes the draw, taking the dontaion record and placing it into her bag. Shrugging, she wanders back out of the room and onto the second floor hallway cursing the Interfectum under her breath. "Sanoksuke, Im done with this place, I may take a look at some of the paintings but other than that, I will meet you as the door." She jumps off the balcony and lands back onto the first floor beside the now dead watchman. She looks down at his lifeless body and blinks. "I hope you told him of me..."*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04   #762
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
Alright Lenina I will be there in a few

*He stood in the weaponry section with his eyes fixated on something inside a glass displlay case, at best it could be described as a sword but it really wasn't. It was more like a gaint slab of metal shapped to look like a sword. This design had been seen in several Japanese cartoons, Beserk, samuri X and was often given a strang name like a zanbatou but to Sano it was his first sword*

Well I knew I felt something calling me, and wow it still has my old necklace wrapped around the handle....I wonder what the describtion says about this

This strange sword was found in a field in the country of Japan. Believe to be from the late 1700's it is a design that was never duplicated due to the fact that no normal man could weild such a heavy and long weapon... Native legend tell a tail of a man who used this weapon to slay a hord of over 100 demons which had come to devour a nearby village, and using only this sword the man defeated every last one then plunged it into the hoard leader pinning it to the earth to serve as a warning to all other demons, The necklace tie to it is believe to have the family crest of the man you weilded this weapon though it was never traced back to any Family from the era

Well They got most of the story right...and I really did like that weapon though I have several now...but that necklace I must have it

*Smashing his hand through the glass he takes the necklace which was tied to the rusty peice of metal and tied it around his neck, it felt good to have this back around his neck like he was keeping his fathers memory alive just by wearing is. He then eyed the rusty sword and grabbed it, it was heavy far to heavy for any average man but he lifted it like it was a peice of him and then chucked it like a spear into a nearby wall.

The alarms were going off by now but he didn't care, his speed was way to quick to be picked up on camera, he came to Lenina who was standing paciently for him*

Lets blow this jiont

*They ran out of the museum and back to sanosukes car at which point they speed off. He looked over Lenina as he began to slow down after he put some distance between them and the museum*

SO did you get what you wished for?
Old 11-23-04   #763
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Grinning, she taps the surface of her bag lightly on her lap and turns down the music a little.*

"Well, I found some intresting text. I found a picture of myself in one of the two books donated to the museum and a one of my former master... They are the rites of the Interfectum... They are branded a legend among men... Probably why you have never heard of them. I had to take the books. If they are released into the public, they will know of my past, they speak of me as a sinister being.... Gave me a crap name though... 'The Shadow Beauty'. I never even knew they called me that... Not a very pleasent history I have at all... It can not get out into public... I would rather be unknown. I was supposed to disappear in the eighteen hundreds and I would like to stay that way.... I know where they came from... I should pay my little annoyance a visit later... I should have disposed of the little shit a long time ago... A mistake I will not be making again..."

*She grits her teeth as she thinks of Devlyn Demoura. "That little prick thinks he can fuck around with things that don't concern him... I bet the Interfectum put him up it... Probably threatened him... Trying to drag me out of the woodwork into the public eye... Unlike the Interfectum... Im not going to be so meciful... Little shit..." She rolls her eyes as she calms a little.*

"If you wish to go see Nathaniel tonight, we can... I have to show him my find and hand him the grimorie's... The grimorie's are a little disappointing but unique, it might lighten up his mood a little... I have to stop by the store to grab him some chocolate also... Don't ask.."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-23-04   #764
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Well its only ten so the night is young....I will pull over at the nearest stor so you can pick up some chocolate

*It took around 6 minutes of driving till he found an open store an he pulled over and let her out. He stood in the car and put on some classical music but unsatified with what was playing put on an instumental station which he had grown slightly fond of. As the music played he grabed the shinny pendant which had his demonic family crest on it it a single piece of finely cut emrald and studied it.
He remembered why it was originaly given to him, and he knew its effect would kick in within a day or to but that is not why he studied it, It reminded him of the man he had called father and the kind of world he grew up in. He could not believe what the world had turned into, he could not believe what he turned into....It this what you wished for me to become father when you gave me your immortality. With that he tucked it in his shirt and waited for Lenina hopping she would not slaughter any annoying people in the store*
Old 11-23-04   #765
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Wandering out of the store, she shakes her head and climbs into the car, slamming the car door softly.*

"I wish I could have just bit that guy... Instead I just told him that you would kick his ass... I hate being talked to when Im trying to think..."

*She laughs as he drives away. Slumping in her seat, she scratches her neck and smiles.*

"You know where Endsly mannor is? Its on the outskirts of Green avenue at the other side of town... Thats where we are heading right now... Nathaniel is usually in a pissy mood... Don't worry, he will be fine once I bring him the books and the chocolate."

*She grins and looks out of her window. "I hope Sano is okay with Al... Im more worried for Al...." SHe grins at her private joke as they keep on driving.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-23-04   #766
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*The speed of the car picked up dramaticly as he sped to the other side of town turning a 30 minute ride onto a 15 minute one. He laughed slight seeing the shocked look on Leninas face, if it wasn't for the fact she was already dead she might have become an unthinkible shade of white.

They stoped and got out of the car, he studied the erie looking manor and thought of all the places he had seen like it*

You lead the way my dear... I don't wish to frighten your friend
Old 11-23-04   #767
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She takes him to the door of the mannor and places her hand on it. Glancing at him, she smiles.*

"Eius iustus mihi sic patefacio sursum."

*The door opens as she takes his hand and walks into the hallway. Shutting the door behind them, she raises a finger to her lips.*

"You have to stay quiet, he has new pets, they gave me a nice welcome the last time I came here."

*Letting go of his hand, she takes a few steps forward and takse a look around.*

"Nathaniel? I brought you some goodies."

*Nathaniel walks out of his library followed by his pets. Grinning, he wanders up to greet her. Shooing his pets away. They run around the corner yelping.*

So you did come back! I wasn't expecting you for another ten years.
"I told you I was sorry last time I came. Do you have to make it an issue?"
Yes I bloody well do. Your always forgetting about me.
"Again, I am sorry."
So you should be.

*He wanders over to her and prods her with his stick hard in left side as he squints and belches.*

You lost weight?
"No Al, I have always been like this."
Not that I can remember.
"I dunno... I may have..."
Don't sluch when your standing, makes you look like a tavern wench.

*He whacks her at the back of her head with his cane and chuckles.*

"Oww!"
Whiner.
"I brought you some chocolate and I have some more books for you"
Good, good.

*He walks over to Sanosuke and frowns a little, scratching his head in concentration.*

You must be that boy she was talking about... Hey Enie, hes a step up from those stupid vampires. I can't abide those stupid vampires. She ever tell you about that Randal? Im glad hes dead. Little shit that he was.
"Its Lenina and he doesn't want to hear about that Al."
I didn't hear him say that. Its you, your just insane, still hearing voices in your head.
"Im not insane anymore Al, I told you a number of times the last time I came to see you."
All vampires are insane, pay not attention to her, she rambles like a crazy woman.
"Im just here you know."
I know where you are, shut up. She gives me nothing but trouble. You know she went out to get me some fox blood ten years ago and she came back with it the other night. She tells me shes not insane.
"Im not"
Shut up Enine.
"Its Lenina."

*He hits her over the head with his cane again. She knows she should have shut up when he told her to.*

"Owwwwww!"
Well shut up then.

*He turns his attention to Sano, as he leans on his mahogany cane and smiles.*

We can go into the dining room so you can introduce yourself a little better. I have heard of you boy. You don't look that evil.

*He straightens himself up and prods Sano with his cane.*

Come on then, dining rooms just this first door here. Quit standing there like a little lost puppy and get a damn move on.

*he waddles into the dining room, turning on the light as she turns to Sanosuke and gives him a nervous smile.*

"Hes not that bad really... Your doing fine, he tends to get a little pissy with vampires but your not a vampire so you can rest easy."

*They wander into the dining room and sit down. As she pulls out the two books she stole from the museum and his chocolate from her bag and places them onto the table. Nathaniel pays no attention to her as he sits next to Sanosuke.*

Hmmm... Your supposed to be an Interfectum aren't you boy? Or a little like one. You kill her kind don't you? I can see why you haven't touched her though... Good student of mine is Enie, a little crazy though. Shes enough to keep anyone busy. You have your hands full.

*She shakes her head and frowns at them both, as she picks up one of the grimories and flicks through the pages so she doesn't say anything to Nathaniel.*

You know Latin boy? Is est puga pyga, si vos teneo ut , vos operor quisquam.

*She places the grimorie back onto the table and shakes her head.*

"He doesn't know Latin Al"
He can answer on his own damn it! Will you just shut up for a minute?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-23-04   #768
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He sat uneasy for a while but realized there was no reason to be, after all what could this old man do to him besides embassas him slightly... though he did not like the sight of him cracking his cane on Lenina he managged to restrian himself*

She's right though I donn't speak latin, and as far as me being a hunter well I have employed more vampires and demons then I have killed... but there are those out there that are just to evil to let live

*Looking over at Lenina he has a smile on his face*

Lenina though I could never lay a hand on.... I hold her very dear to me... even though I know she is definatly a handful at times

*He cracks his neck*

So how is it living in a place like this
Old 11-24-04   #769
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She grins at Nathaniel and shrugs as she pulls out the other two books and places them on top of the first two.*

I work. On the dead usually, depends if I get lonely. Why? You think Im a hermit or something?
"He didn't mean it like that"
I know that you idiot. I was messing with him.
"Oh well... Sorry Al"
so you damn well should be.

*She throws her hands up in the air and shakes her head.*

"I have to tell you something Al"
can't it wait?
"Its about Devlyn Demoura"
Isn't he playing dead?
"No"
Hes stupid. I told you kill him a long time ago
"He donated books from the Interfectum to the museum"
Deal with him! Thats all Im saying. Do that and then shut up. Your a big girl youth. Just do it.
"Fine, I should get right on that tomorrow."

*She folds her arms, a little vexed at Nathaniel for his orders. She pouts and shakes her head again.*

Anyway boy. You... You seem like a nice lad. Had a guy here this morning asking if I knew the whereabouts of you and her. He seemed a little off colour. I told him to piss off. You got problems boy.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-24-04   #770
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Wow they are looking for me everywere" he cracked his knuckles and looked at the old man*

I would never call it a problem, at this point in my life I can call them an annoyance...just bugs I will have to crush like I have in the past...I must sound very cocky right now but I can not help it

*He looks at Nathaniel trying not to look to evil though he knows it is hard not to at time*

Personaly I am here to learn a thing or two about magics....my fighting tecniques are what keep me safe and always will but I think learning such things as a few extra wards and even some strong healing spells would come in handy while I have such a large price on my head, it will also let me protect thoughs important to me

* He Looked over to Lenina*
Old 11-24-04   #771
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She smiles at Sano and lowers her head in a shy gesture. Nathaniel, frowns and scratches his head.*

She doesn't need protecting! She's my student, shes smart youth... Very insolent though.

*He laughs at himself and rubs his arm.*

Ennie could teach you a few things, shes good at that. Shes more hands on with the stuff. Im past it. You can have access to the libarary best thing though is if you just let her do it. Shes a real bitch when it comes to killing things.
"No Im not Al... And its Lenina."
She tends to be a little bit crazy though she studied all my books. She knows what to do
"I brought him here so you could help him."
I just did didn't I

*She pouts and stretches in her seat. Grinning, she winks at Sano.*

"So Al, what do you think about the situation?"
I think you should shut it. He knows your strong enough, none of this "Well Im too ditsy to fight" bullshit, you know what your capable of, just give him a bit of help damn you.
"I am, you know I don't fight."
Yeah but you know more about magic than the normal run of the mill stupid witch and idiot vampire... Your not too sane though, maybe you should work on that?
"Im not insane anymore Al... I told you already"
Yeah whatever. Listen boy. Shes a handful, just remember that she studied for over a hundred years, that shit makes her powerful, she my look innocent but she's evil, through and through. She knows it, she hides it because thats how shes trained
"You make me sound dangerous"
You are! You know you are! Don't anger me youth
"I admit it okay!"

*He laughs at her and turns back to Sano. Nodding in approval, he slaps Sanosukes back and squints*

You see her? That there is a face of a killer. Isn't it pretty?

*She scowls then shakes it off. Looking rather ashamed.*

"We had better be going Al."
Did I strike a nerve?
"You know you did."
Good. May help you when your helping him.
"Fine."
Your a good girl, you just have to remember what you are.... Listen boy. The guy looking for you was an old one. Very flash. You watch him with her. She has a habit of attracting the wrong ones. He can do some damage.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-24-04   #772
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Well its been a while since I have seen or even been in a decent fight so this might actualy be fun............its a shame you wont teach me yourself though if there was anything you ever felt to dangerous for her... well I controll the technique of the darkness flame so I am used to using dangerous and life threating techniques..... if you ever change your mind just give me a call

*He stands up and streches *

So Lenina are you ready to go or do you wish to spend some more time with Nathaniel here
Old 11-24-04   #773
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She stands up from her seat and rubs her eyes smiling at Sanosuke.*

"Listen Al, I will pop back and see you in a few days okay."
You better had. Don't come back till you deal with Devlyn. You need that little bugger crossed off your list once and for all.
"Okay, I will do that. I promise you that much."
Good. As for you boy. You have access to my library, you can roam freely around my abode... Just don't go into the basement, I have the dogs there, they don't like guests. Theres some books I have in english text. You can use them but study them boy. I don't want them damaged. You want to go get them Enie? You know where they are.
"I certainly do. They may be useful, theres alot of hand magic in them. I never enjoyed playing with hand magic, though I studied it."
Less talk.. More fetch.
"Okay whatever."

*She storms out of the room to the library while Nathaniel turns to Sanosuke, scratching his head and smiling.*

You know what boy. She can handle alot of things, though she will dare never admit it. Sunlight is another issue but she can handle anything else. Shes a good youth but she tends to forget that shes a killer and you know all too well how that is. You got a soul, you care. Best thing for her is to stop running. She has ran for too long now. She can protect herself, do you think that the Interfectum are lame boy? I think not, they are trained to kill, they are like her. Her creator was destroyed by one man and he was old and experienced, he was a cruel one. She murdered the thing that destroyed her creator in one night. Wave after wave of them come for her and time after time she is left standing, what does that say to you? Just give her what she needs and protect her from herself is all I ask. You do that and you will be the first person she ever brought over that I like. You got that boy?

*He turns his head to listen to the shuffling in the library.*

One other thing. She likes you, don't make me think she wasted her time again. Its all or nothing with her, you just save her the pissing and moaning and leave her be or you stick with her. She is eternal so she is not going anywhere soon. You just make sure shes what your looking for, I don't want to have to hear her bitching. She sounds like an old fishwife when she does that. Bloody women. All the damn same.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-24-04   #774
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Believe me she wont be wasting her time with me nor I with her....after all we both literaly have all the time in the world......Believe or not old man I can see myself marrying a girl like her..I would add starting a family but as you know immortals can not have children nether can vampires..... but still she would be more of a handful then any family could be and all I would need to know is that she loves me to keep me happy

*Looking over to the libary hopping the large door had block his voice from her ears, he was normally very shy with his feelings and could not believe what he had just said*

So..... acess to your libary huh I wish I could thank you in some way or another, I bet the books you have are alot more extensive then mine...I have an idea this interfectum, I dont know much about them but I do know they are only men.... if you wish I do have the resources to wipe out such an annoyance, if you can give me the name of its leader within the next six months I can make this little cult of slayers just a memory..............unlike Lenina I do not have any moral quams about taking a fight to some one, I have bathed in the blood of my enimies one to many times to have a moral agianst violence

*He had a real serious look on his face. he knew Lenina could take care of herself but she was to naive when it came to a matter like this. Sano knew these next few weeks would be hectic as he took back the Syndicates and organizations he had made which now hunted him but they were his and he would take them back, even if it did mean a little spot light for a change*
Old 11-24-04   #775
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Nathaniel laughs and hobbles to the table, picking up the old Interfectum book, studying it with a look of pure concentration*

Listen boy, the Interfectum are endless, they can't be stopped. It doesn't matter who or what you send to them, they are born killers. Most are men but you can never underestimate their power. No matter how powerful you are. Theres over one thousand leaders, each one with someone ahead of them. They go on. You kill one, three rise in their place. You kill a leader.... You end up like her old master there... Kull them... They need kulling. They are however very difficult to find. Hence easy to hide from. I am glad you show concern for her boy. You have spirit. I like that. Stupid vampires never did.

*She walks into the dining room carrying her bag on her shoulder and looking a little upset*

"Its old english edition... Its disorganized in there. I used to kepp it organized. I don't know where anything is now."
Shut it youth, do I look like your olde housewife? Bloody women.
"Listen, we really should be going now Al. Thank you again."
You just come back. Make sure you get rid of Devlyn. Hes a pest. You wipe him out this time. You hear me?
"Okay Al, I promise you I will."

*They say their goodbyes and walk back to the car. She slams the door softly and smiles at Sanosuke sweetly.*

"Well.... He likes you thats for sure.... If he didn't, you would know. How was that for a visit? Hes a little crankey bastard isn't he?"

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-24-04   #776
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Getting into the car with Lenina he deeply kisses her with a passion, and reluctintly pulls away after a few minutes though it was hard to do with her arms around his neck*

Sorry but as nice as it was to meet your friend I have been dying to do that for quite some time.....So were to now

*The car was speeding as he thought about what the old man was saying...something he ccould not destroy, he didn't believe it but at the same time did. It was very hard to explian*

I am happy to know he liked me
Old 11-25-04   #777
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*grinning, she lets down her hair and arches her back.*

"He's a little weird... Tends to cane me alot.... But hes a nice enough weirdo... Im glad he likes you too. I was worried, the old man knows how to do damage... I just want to know who the guy was that came looking for you... Its not often Nathaniel gives anyone warnings... Only if it bothers him... It must have bothered him...."

*She flashes a smile at him and turns to look out the window thinking to herself.*

"I have to to pay a visit to Mr. Demoura tomorrow... He needs to get something off his chest... Im very persuasive.... Man I don't know, the little shit said he would disappear and never be heard of again.... I told him if I see or hear his name, I would come looking for him... He's going to be punished."

*She rubs her hands togeather and licks her lips, turning to Sano.*

"Tonight though... Lets just go back to your place... I would like to show off the books I took for you... That and ward the place tonight... I may take a different approach to things right now... Do something stronger than just ward... What do you think? After that... You can chose what to do."

*She grins and turns to face the window again.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-04   #778
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*It did not take long for the drive back to his place, he was glad to do so because he could use the rest before daylight when he had some plans to take care of.
When they got out of the car and into the elevator half way through the ride he could not help but pin her into a corner and have some fun with his love. When it finaly hit his floor he looked kind of disapionted *

So do you still wish to do this ward thing at the moment....or should we just put it off till tommorow

*A devilish look came across his face like he knew the answer he was going to recive as he lead her out of the elevator*
Old 11-26-04   #779
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Dropping her bag onto the floor, she takes off her coat and walks further into the living room. Smiling she turns to look at Sanosuke, a little playfully.*

"Adveho quod ego mos docui vos res vel duos."

*She turns to face the window and stretches then begins to take off her boots.*

"You should really learn Latin you know... I think maybe we should go to bed..."

*She spins around and grins at him. Wandering over to the bedroom, she stops at the door and turns back to see what he's doing.*

"I will show you some things tomorrow after my prior engagement, I have some nasty little magic tricks you can use... For now... Why not follow me over here...?"

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-04   #780
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*His eye brow raised as he began to walk twoards her*

I bet I can show you a few tricks myself.....though not magic..they will certainly seem that way

*He literaly rips his shirt from his chest and kicks off his shoes.....it was clear by the look in his eyes he intended to have a fun time and make sure she would have one as well*