Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 11-19-04   #721
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
I hate being hunted as well...and if you feel we should make the attempt to speak with it I guess I will try.. though taking its head would be slightly more fun

*He could really care less about killing anything at the moment after all he was happy, and laying next to his love made the whole world seem insignificant, nothing outside of this room was worthi his thoughts just her*

It is the day my love... as much as I love you being awake with me like this I beleive you will need to rest......if this thing comes back I will do my best to contian myself and speak with it....... but now all I wish to do is have you fall alseep in my arms and be happy
Old 11-19-04   #722
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*She smiles and nods her head in agreement as she runs a hand down his back. "Thats what I do like to hear... Its just too perfect..."*

"I can't argue with that..."

*She rests her head on the pillow as she turns onto her side, moving her hair out of his way as she feels his arm wrapping around her and pulling her closer to him. "This is my heaven.... Nothing can damnate me from it.... Nothing.... Not even a winged thing flapping his feathers everywhere..." Closing her eyes, she lets herself drift off to sleep as her mind is consumed by her nightmares.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04   #723
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He lets himself fall asleep as well completly relaxed and unconcerned with anything around him. It was a a nice deep sleep and the day passed by quicker then he thought it would.

It was around 2:30 when he felt a hand on his mouth, it was tiny and delicate so he believed it was his love so he didn't lose himself and punch or throw a fist. When he opened his eyes he saw Thorn, her hand finger was over her mouth a sure signal to keep quite. Her eyes signal to meet her in the other room

She left and he did just that though he managed to slip some pants on though before he left the room. He saw her standing next to his kitchen counter with a happy expression on her face*

Long time no see stud
How did you get here?
Kazuma finally managed to fix one of the motor boats and we left the island... it was cruel to leave us there you know that
It would be cruel for me to rip your head off as well but will it stop me from doing that?
Be cruel for me to shatter the windows in your bedroom with a telikenitic blast with that lovely girl you just had in your arms in there....her clan was very bad with day light after all

*A blue aura of energy began to surround Sano as his anger levels built beyond their normal limit*

Hey tiger I just wanted to talk no need to lose it
yeah right your words are meaningless ever since i found out you betrayed me
Your cranky because you stood up all night with your lover..... you will be better after you sleep

*Useing her power over the human mind she made him uncontrollibly sleepy and he fell asleep were he stood. He was on guard even unconsious even the slightest touch would cause his reflexs to react in a violent manner.
With a smile on her face she sat on his couch... it would be a while before even sano could wake up and she planned to catch up on recent events she had missed out on while she waited*
Old 11-19-04   #724
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She wakes up screaming again flailng her arms around and falling out of bed. Landing face down she lays there for a second, shaking in her cold sweat. "Okay, you know the drill... Get up... Its okay..." She slowly climbs to her knees, looking over the bed. She pauses noticing that hes gone. "He couldn't have left me... Its his building for crying out loud.... He must have woke up before me... Thats all..." Standing up, she hears a noise comming from the living room. "A bit soft for his movements...." A little puzzled, she paces the room for a few moments, unable to stop shaking as she glances at the clock. "six thirty... At least Im up my usual time..." Her shakes subsiding a little, she puts on her dress pants and the turtle neck he was wearing the night before. Wiping the sweat from her forehead, she flicks her hair behind her and wanders out into the livingroom. She stops short in front of the TV, a look of suprise on her face at the undead sitting on the sofa.*

"You!"

*Her eyes dart around the room looking for Sano, she sees him at the doorway of the kitchen. Fuck! She realizes that her dagger is still in her coat pocket. She narrows her eyes and takes a step back.*

"Adveho hac. Adveho hac quod."

*Her coat the vampire is sitting on moves a little but doesn't budge under the visitors weight. She begins to curse under her breath but her curses subside, as the undead lady smiles and leans to her side, resting herself on the arm of the sofa.*

"Wake him up. Wake him up or you will live long enough to regret it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 11-19-04 at 11:20.
Old 11-19-04   #725
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Thorn had a very sad face on her though it was turely fake and just meant to be a smartassed guesture*

Awwwz do I have to....he is much more peaceful like this, not to mention her might hurt me when he wakes up

*She saw the dark face on Lenina, it was scary even for that of a vampires*

I see he must mean quite a bit to you if you ca look at me with such coldness.......Fine LUNCK HEAD WAKE UP

*Sano stumbeled in place for a moment but guaned his composure quickly. His eyes narrowed as he saw Thorn still there he nearly was bout to leap across the room to rip her head off like he had promised but saw Lenina in the room as well. He gained controll of his rage though the task was one that was harder then he thought*

Thorn what the hell are you doing here, I made it clear last we meet we were no longer friends
Oh jesus I am only here to to give you a heads up.....I figured after spending all those years together you atleast deserved a warning for whats up ahead

*She looked over at Lenina*

But by the looks of it you are hindered already so my warning will be especialy meaningful at the moment
Old 11-19-04   #726
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Staying where she is, she drops her hands to her sides and scowls at the intruder, unable to take her eyes off her. Taking a few steps forward, she tries to posture herself as though shes listening but in reality, her anger rises.*

"Get off my coat. Get off or I will make you get off."

*She wonders why shes becoming so angry. "Must be the fact that she can get in here and act like like she owns the place...." She bites her tounge and shakes her head, aware that Sanosuke is watching and a little stung by the vampires famillarity with him.*

"Let us get one thing straight here bitch, I don't care if you came here to warn him or not, if you ever use any party tricks on him again, I will feed you your hands you got that? You may be able to play around with his mind, but not mine."

*Still feeling a little angry, she is glad she got that of her chest.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-19-04   #727
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

All I did was suggest to his mind some sleep....I had had played with his mind I would have been crazier the you

*picking Lenina coat out from under her she throws it at the girl..she hadd a scowl on her face that read bitch all over it*

Seeing as how you two seem to hate me I will make this short.......Sanosuke alot of groups have been looking at you lately some you know and some you don't......And since you have your power back be sure Alucard will eventualy send people after you as well, so basicaly I just want you to be on guard.........after 170 some odd years of knowing you I believed you should be aware of that

*Getting up she gave him a quick gaze and headed to the elevator and looked at Lenina quickly sending her thoughts to her..."I remember you well........if you ever get bored of talk dark and brutish come to my place in brooklyn.....me and my sister would be more then enough to keep you entertianed" She then took the elevator down stairs leave the two to themselves.
Sanosuke noticed the look of anger on her face, Lenina clearly did not like seeing Thorn one bit, he walked over to her and wraped his arms around her*

No need to be so angery she is gone now and we are all to ourselves agian*
Old 11-19-04   #728
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Sinking into his arms, she calms a little, still thinking about the vampire. "Not on your life lady but thanks for telling me where you are, I will be sure to remember it if you give him any problems." She closes her eyes attempting to control herself. Her anger is something she doesn't want him to see. She curses herself for losing it a little and wavering her calm demeanour.*

"I don't like her... I should have handled myself better though, dispite me wanting to punch her out."

*Feeling a little better, she pushes herself away from him gently, looking a little worried.*

"So creatures are looking for you... You must be really popular."

*Wandering to the sofa, she sits herself down and rubs her forehead slowly, placing her coat back where it was. Stretching, she considers going to the roof for a smoke but decides against it as shes not dressed.*

"I may go to my old hangouts in town tonight, you are welcome to join me if you like. Im going to see if I can find an old peer of mine... I doubt hes still alive though..."

*She bites her lower lip and lowers her gaze, still thinking about Sano's old vampire friend.*

"We still have the problem of this winged thing and now things that go 'bitch' in the night warning you about others..."

*She pauses and smiles as she looks over the night before. Raising her head, she tucks her hair behind her ears. "I would be no good with the thing that keeps tailing us... It projects light which means its good, I don't think it would want to talk to me... As for undead warning beakon, I can always deal with her later..." She stands up and walks back over to him, kissing him softly, she wraps her arms around his neck.*

"I have to get dressed and take a look at the books, I think one of them doesn't belong to me."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-19-04   #729
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Alright you get dressed I think i will make a quick snack for myself..though at the moment I would much rather be nibbling on you

*He leans down and gentaly begins to nibble on her neck "No wonder why she bit me last night... this is much fun indeed " He kept her like that for a few minutes and then sadly pulled away with a smile on his face*

If you wished to do anything you might wish to walk away right now.....once I get started I am very hard to turn off.. I am sure you know that first hand

*He wondered why nothing else mattered at tthe moment... usually a cryptic message would cause him to get a few weapons ready, or even contact friends. But no none of that even came to mind now. *

So is there anything you wish to do tonight?
Old 11-19-04   #730
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Walking to the bathroom, she grins back at him, feeling much better than before. She tries to think back to when she felt this happy, nothing spings to mind.*

"Other than come back here once Im done and take a nice little wander to the bedroom... Nothing... Though I do think that you should find out who is after you, maybe then it would stop the suprise visits from unwanted guests and we can get some peace and be left to our own.... Devices...."

*She takes a quick shower, letting the water run on her face to relax herself a little. She climbs out of the shower and looks in the mirror. "I always do this... Theres nothing there... There will never be anything there so save yourself the time." She dries herself off quickly and towel dries her hair as she walks out of the bathroom and into the room where her clothes are. She dresses in navy hipsters and a navy vest top. She tidies her hair, running the brush though it a few times before styling it into a long braid. She ties a hairtie at the bottom of the braid and searches for her shoulder bag. "Closet... Its in the closet..." She races to the closet and slides open the door pulling it from the top shelf. Emptying it onto the bed, she finds her nail polish, some little trinkets shes taken from victims in the past and a few rolls of bills. Picking up the money and placing it back into the bag, she quickly tidies the bed, putting the rest of the contents in one of the draws in the vanity. She picks up her books and the vials and places them in the bag also. "Hmmm, he should be happy to see me... If hes not on the warpath again... Unless hes dead... In which case I don't have to worry about returning his shit." She goes back into the closet to find her steel toed boots. She sits on the bed as she rushes to lace them up. She wanders into the living room and places the bag onto the table smiling at herself and picking up her coat to take her dagger from her pocket as she sees Sano watching her. She slows down a little and places her dagger down her boot, smiling at him.*

"Im not the best dressed creature out tonight, I have a tendency to dress a little more comfortable when I want to."

*Pulling her picture, the money she took from the busboy the other night and smokes out of her pocket, she looks in her pack. "Gotta get more smokes... Two left... Fucking typical of me." She places everything on the table other than her photo which she hands to Sanosuke smiling.*

"Take good care of it, its falling to pieces... My choker is still in the bedroom. I should go get it."

*She smiles and walks into the bedroom where she slept the night before. She picks her choker from the top of bedside table and fastens it back round her neck. "I wonder if hes up for some fun again later..." She smiles to herself as she looks at the time on his digital clock. "Seven thirty... Wonderful...."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-19-04   #731
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Running into his room he places her pictuer in a small steel safe box in one of his draws and then proceds with his own nightly rituals. He takes his shower quickly then gets dressed, his clothing well most of it needed to be cleaned whike the rest was on the ruffian side of style.
He finds a karate outift which just happened to be all black and puts it on. He looked like the Ryu charater from the streetfighter video games but cares little as he then puts on a pair of heavy boots. He knew he had to get some answers and the best way to offten do so was to crack a few skulls.
Walking into the living room before she is about to leave Sano gave her a cocky look*

I am going to find out whats going on tonight while you do your own little thing....I will try and make it back here by 11 if I can help it but I might get carried away......by the way you want to take the car tonight I really wont be using it
Old 11-20-04   #732
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Smiling she picks up her bag and coat on her way to the elivator quickly winking at Sano.*

"I never drove a car before so its okay, I may just get a cab. I have to do a bunch of stuff tonight, its pretty crazy. I will be back by around midnight, so if your not here, I will just take a look to the bar across the street, you can meet me there if your back later then we can come back here togeather. The person Im going to see is usually on the war path so I may be back a little bit later but not that late... He tends shout at me alot... Unless hes dead... In which case I will just feed and come back."

*She kisses him and wanders into the elivator, feeling a little nervous about seperating from him for a little while. "We have spent the past few days togeather, I don't want to be away from him... Even if it is for a few hours..." her smile turns into a frown as she thinks about her old friend. "Hes probably going to be really pissed at me... I can feel his cane against my skull already..." She can't help but laugh at the situation, if anything follows her, she will do what shes good at. She waves down a cab further down the street and climbs in.*

"Just take me to a store that sells smokes, theres one just down the street there and wait for me, I need to get to the other side of town."

*She watches as the cab driver takes the longest route possible. She watches the meter click as she notices that hes going way too slow. "Maybe its just because I've been in a car with Sanosuke..." She laughs to herself as the cab driver pulls up to the store ten minutes later.*

"Listen buddy, I could have walked here faster."
You told me where to go, I just followed it the backstreets, its alot quicker going the backstreets, no traffic and all.
"Whatever. Just wait here, Im going to the store."

*Shaking her head, she walks into the store and buys herself cigarettes as the male shop clerk attempts to ask her out. She says nothing, pays for her smokes and walks out back into the cab.*

"Green avenue, Endsly Mannor."
You crazy lady? Nobody goes there. Its on its own
"Did you hear what I just said?"

*She darts him a look of impatience as he shuts up and drives on, again the longest route possible and the slowest he can go. She stares out the winow attempting to contain her argumentative side when the cab driver starts talking.*

You know, that part of town is dangerous for a young lady like yourself, its also pretty late.
"Im not as young as you think and I can handle myself."

*She wishes she hadn't said anything. The cab driver starts talking about how much the neighbourhood changed since he was little and how alot of people die in that part of town but she knows what hes trying to do. "Trying to distract me from the meter and the road so he can overcharge me... Thats very sly... I amost admire that..." She read his mind ages ago but all she got was the infomation on how to rip people off and a few other boring things. Considering to just climb out and not pay him, she decides to wait it out as the past few days in Sanosukes car makes her a little lazy. Then he starts with the questions. She shakes her head and decides to entertain him.*

You know, that mansion has been there since before I was born.
"Really? How old are you?"
Im old enough to remember the stories about it
"Stories.... Oh you mean the ones about the owner who dabbles in black magic and satanic rituals and all that."
You heard them too. I just guessed your going there on a dare, judging by those pretty black contact lenses you're wearing, I would say that your an alternative type. You know, one of those gothics.

*He drives her up the lonely road and pulls over at the outside gate of the mannor as she turns her head, smiling at him.*

"These aren't contact lenses, my eyes are normally like this."
Okay, kid. I believe you. Thats sixty dollars and seventyfive cents.
"Your joking right?"
Thats what my meter says.
"You ripped me off, I can't believe it! You drove too slow, you drove the longest route you could and tried to distract me with your small talk. I could have walked here faster!"
If you don't pay, I will have to take you to the police station. I already know where you are, all I have to do is pick up my two way radio here and call the taxi rank and the cops will come for you.
"Well we can't have that now can we...?"

*She jumps on him violently, not even numbing his senses or getting inside his head. She bites him as she pins him to his seat kicking and screaming. He goes into shock after three minutes and starts to twitch. She doesn't notice as she keeps drinking. After twenty minutes, she moves back over to the passenger side of the cab, licking her crimson lips and grinning in a sinister way. Blood spattered on her face, she climbs out of the cab after stuffing seventy dollars into the dead cabdrivers mouth.*

"Don't say I give bad tips... Buddy."

*Slamming the door, she walks up to the gate and peers though the bars, looking at the only light flickering in the dining room of the manner. "Well, hes still alive... Damn it." She jumps the high metal gate with ease and takes one last look at the cab behind her. I just hope Sanosuke is having better luck than me tonight... She smiles to herself as she knows that she will see him when she gets back.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 11-20-04 at 01:43.
Old 11-20-04   #733
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,565
the news

tonight on the south side of manhatton near the docks, a truck was discovered with the decapitated bodies of five people, three male, two females. The heads where removed with what police believe to be a katana. The heads where never found.
Police are shocked and worried by this crime. Even thou brutal and gruesome, the owner of the building that was next to the crime scene heard and saw nothing, claiming to be in his office the whole night. This with the lack of evidence at teh crime scene has left cops baffeled. Anyone with leads are to contact the police.
Old 11-20-04   #734
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,565
"Matthew!"
"Master."
"Well done with your task."
"Thank you sir."
"I need you to keep trailing those two you were trailing. We've done some investiagtions on them and we'd like you to follow up on it. Our spies have gathered much information which i will beforwarding to you after our conversation. You assignment now thou is to investigate the female. She has seperated from the male and is off at Endsly Mannor."
"Endsly Mannor? The Black Magic House."
"Yes. Investiagte her ties to it and report back. If something seems fishy, you have the authority to subdue her. I don't want anything alerting the media about those two. The male has a past that you'll enjoy. Now go. Here is all the info you need."
Suddenly in a shocking manor, Matthew was beamed with all the information his master had on the two. He almost had to kneel down to take the pain. It eventually subsided and he stood up.
"Fun indeed." He walked up to the ledge he was on. His leather coat was flapping out behind him. He flapped hard and headed to the building. "I hope this all goes well."
Old 11-20-04   #735
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She walks to the door, telling herself the place hasn't changed in ten years and wonders if she should have bought him something else incase hes really angry at her. "I know hes pissed at me so its going to be an interesting visit to say the least." She stands at the door for a moment to gather herself then touches the handle. "Still has the wards on the door."*

"Eius iustus mihi sic patefacio sursum."

*The door pushes itself open as she steps into the hallway. Closing the door behind her, she takes a look around her. The chandalear hangs in the middle of the hallway as the checkered floor glistens in the dark. She sees the dining room door is closed to her left but the study, kitchen and the ballroom doors are open. She looks to her right to see the huge marble stairs climbing up to the second floor and the only door next to them, the place is still in dire need of dusting. "Oh man..." She walks to the centre of the hallway and pauses, hearing a noise.*

"Nathaniel? Nathaniel its me."

*She hears growling and two large dogs come sauntering around the corner causiously walking up to her. "Just great! Now he has some sort of half breed wolves gaurding his manner." Taking a step back, she looks around for somewhere to go before the dogs attack her. She looks up at the chandalear on the hallway ceiling and jumps up to it as the dogs attack. she narrows her eyes as the dogs circle underneeth her.*

"Nathaniel!"

*The dining room door opens as a little old man comes hobbling out holding a mahogany cane and scratching the stubble on his face. He looks up at the chandalear and chuckles to himself, placing a hand on his forehead and squinting.*

Now theres a voice I haven't heard in over ten years.
"Come on Al, call off your pets."
Don't see why I should, I should let you hang there for ten years, might teach you a lesson.
"Come on Al, I didn't mean to, it just slipped my mind is all."
Might slip my mind that your hanging there for the next ten years.
"Fine, you just won't get the gift I brought for you then."

*He looks down at his dogs who by now are making jumps to try and grab onto her coat tails and bag. He clears his throat and holds up his hand.*

Prodeo quod partum

*The dogs yelp and run off back around the corner as she jumps back down to the checkered floor and laughs.*

"Prodeo quod partum? Fuck off?"
They're dumb, they won't listen to anything else.
"Why can't you just buy an alarm like normal people?"
Because loud noises don't harm them. Crazy dumb dogs do.
"Your still weird."
And your still insolent. Mind your lip in here Enie, Im not like any of those punks you mix yourself up with.
"Its Lenina, not Enie"
I know that you idiot.

*He whacks the cane over the back of her head with moderate force and turns to walk back to the dining room as she rubs the back of her head, not in the least bit suprised he did that.*

"OWW! You could have killed me!"
Oh shut up, your vampire for god sake, you'll live.

*They wander into the brightly lit dining room, the same large oak table and chairs stand in the middle of the hard wood flooring as the same type of chandalear that she was hanging from in the hallway lights up the room. He directs her to the seat at the end as he pulls up a chair and sits next to her. She pulls the three grimorie's and vials of fox blood out of her bag and places them on the table in front of her as he shakes his head and raises his grey eyebrows.*

I asked for the fox blood ten years ago youth.
"Sorry, Im a little late"
A little late? I should have known better than to send an insane vampire out to do my shopping.
"Im not insane anymore Al."
I see you brought me some books also. One of which already belongs to me. The other two though... Interesting...
"Yeah, I took those twenty years ago from a museum I read them, studied them and mow you can have them"
Nice of you to think of me youth... Even if it is after ten years.

*He scratches his stubble and studies her face as she smiles at him and blinks.*

So! Where you been the past ten years?
"I went to Romania for a year, traveled for a little while, ended up in an abbey on south west island somwhere on the pacific. Hid there for years but the Interfectum came looking for me again so I came back here... Not the safest of places but safer than a small island."
Vampire hunters huh? You have been busy. Your right to come back though. How long have you been back?
"Just over two weeks."
You still living in that rat infested cellar?
"No, Im staying with someone"

*He grins at her, as he leans over the table he picks up a vial to study.*

So you got a name for this someone?
"Sanosuke."
Heard that name before, hes not liked among your kind. Your old master knew a lord who had alot of bother with him.
"Yeah I know. Its okay though, hes fine with me... Hes... Nice."

*He shakes his head and smiles at her as she phases out to pay attention to her thoughts of Sano. She snaps out of it when he prods her hard in the side with his cane.*

So I take it you like him?
"It cuts a little deeper than just liking Al... Hes wonderful... Me makes me feel..."
Its called love idiot. So is he a stupid vampire?
"No, no hes not, hes immortal though."
Ah, so hes like me then!
"No hes immortal. You just remorgage your soul once every few hundred years."
Very funny Enie.
"Its Lenina"
I heard you the first time. Its just because your insane.
"I told you that Im not insane anymore."
All vampires are insane. At least your not mixing yourself up with that Hiro thing or that Randal, I couldn't stand Randal.
"I told you Hiro dumped me for a mortal then died for her and I killed Randal for being a dick."
They were idiots, they're idiots by nature.
"They treat me bad but they weren't idiots."
Were they vampires?
"You know they were"
Then they were idiots.
"Thanks."
No problem. As long as this Sanosuke thing takes care of you. In all the years I have known you, I don't think any of these idiots you mix yourself up with know just how special you are. Your the only slave ever to be freed by your master and you wear the choker of myth. You have to be careful, you would make a prize posession for any notorious vampire, is he aware of that?
"I don't want him to worry about that."
Well he should Enie.
"Its Lenina."
Don't correct me!

*He hits her at the side of her head with is cane again. She saw that one comming but made no attempt to dodge it, as that would just make him angry.*

"OWW! I wish you wouldn't do that!"
Im just trying to knock some sense into you, all those years of being insane has made you stupid and insolent.
"Im not insane anymore, I told you already."

*They talked for an hour or so, mostly in latin. Its has been a while since she saw him last and he hasn't changed one bit. She did miss his company which is an oddity for her, he talks alot of sense to her and she can see that the years of solitute has made him a little senile but she figures hes always been like that, she just could never see it because she was insane at the time.*

"I have to go, its getting late Nathaniel but it was wonderful to see you again."
Listen, your back in the area so I expect you to visit me more often youth. Just come by when you want. Im getting old and don't get out much so a little bit of company would be nice you know.
"I may visit next week. You need anything?"
I would like it if you got me a bar of chocolate or two. I haven't had chocolate in years.
"Will do. Oh and one more thing."

*She takes out three rolls of twenties from her bag and hands him them. He smiles and hugs her.*

Your a good youth. You just watch yourself out there.
"Ha! You give me way too much credit."

*She leaves in a better mood as she walks back into town slowly. Usually she would run but she decides that it would be nice to take a stroll. Getting back into town, she wanders up the main street and asks for the time from a passer by which is something else she never does. He tells her its ten thirty and she grins. "I may be home in time to greet him at the door... I just hope he gets back in one piece is all. I don't want to lose another love to death. Or another vampiress... I will never get close to anyone else ever if I lose him" Becoming a little worried, she bites her lower lip and keeps walking.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-21-04   #736
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*It had been some time and Sano had managed to let himself go, as soon as Lenina left Sano had driven to what was a desolate place in Staten Island were he knew he would be able to get some answers from a person who had completely hated his guts.

At the very moment of 10:30 Sano was standing in the basment of an old complex surrounded by the bodys of the dead and near dead with one man standing alone in a corner shivering for his life. This man was known only as Blood, one of the better known syndicate leaders who still had alot of power but stood behind the sences now a days.

When Sano had first come to the complex he had been greeted by wave after wave of armed guards but managed to take down every one thrown at him, the ordel had left him covered in blood and his clothing in rags but yet there was not a single scratch on his body. And now after an hour of so of fighting he was now face to face with the man he had originally come here to see*

Stay away from me you crazy asshole
Is this the greeting all old friends are to expect from you.....after all all I came here to do was one this
Don't kill me........you have no reason to kill me I am out of the Syndicates now you have no reason to.....
And why would I be killing Syndicate leaders?...........I came here for information you crazy asshole and thats what I intend to get
After you killed Darlon it was said you were taking out everyone so that you would run every thing

*Picking up the cubby middle aged man he threw him across the blood soaked room*

Silly man who do you think headed up half of these operations anyway..........I already had everything under my finger but Darlon stepped out of line and tried to kill me for his own selfish reasons......he learned the hard way what happens to thos who cross me
If its all under your finger than what do you need to know from me
People have recently alerted me to certain happening and I ned them cleared up....I know people are after me and I wish to know who
If I tell you what I know will you let me go

*Picking bim up agian he stood the man up and brushed off the shoulder of his jacket, and nodded. Blood was shaking as he looked at the twisted smile on Sano*

It's a relgious group that originally told me a huge hit was out on you though no one has any idea who has it on you, its 180 billion for you dead, But thats all I heard, no way to contact them no nothing.......they have managed to get every greedy bastard after you and with the fire power half of them have you will be in ashes

*Before the man blinked Sanos hand was already through his chest, pulling it out he let the body hit the floor and walked out.
Once outside he looked at his motorcycle he had driven here, he went over and checked the digital clock on it which read 10:45, he could feel himself get stiff and sticky as the cold wind dried the fresh blood that was covering his entire body. He hated the idea of going back home to meet Lenina like this but he had little chocie if she was going to show up there within the next twent or so minute.
Jumping on his bike he spead away as quickly as he could hopping he would be able to beat lenina back to his building and get cleaned up before he saw his love once more*
Old 11-21-04   #737
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Rubbing her eyes, she wanders a little further up the road lighting up a smoke and aware that something is watching her. "Hmmm... Intresting... Is this the way birds hunt..? I don't like being followed..." She pulls a face of disapproval but still keeps walking, smoking her cigarette rather fast. She knows how to lose whats following her but it knows where shes been and where she's heading anyway. "It wants to strike me... If it has seen the cabbie then it will definately want to attack me... Shit! I can't go near it... It will win... It can harm me with light..." She speeds up a little, trying to think of the best way to avoid it but already the streets are starting to empty so she can't really hide in a crowd and it can throw back the darkness so she can't hide in the shadows. She decides to stop and evaluate the situation when she looks to the night sky and smiles finishing the last of her cigarette and throwing it to the floor. "Im taking you to the cleaners pal."*

"Mimic mihi omnifariam. Septem nostrum in totus procuratio. Septem nostrum comprehendo mihi."

*She begins to run in one direction and six others who look exactly the same as her run in six different directions. "Thats right birdie, the dark arts are my favorite passtime also... Trained when I was inslaved..." Laughing to herself, shes sure she lost her stalker. Waving down a cab, she climbs in, rather pleased with herself.*

"Let us get this straight, wherever I want you to take me, you will go. No under the sunday elderly driving. No talking to me. No taking the longest route you can. Do that and we will get along fine."

*The cabbie looks at her rather afraid as she lays down the law with him and drives her back to sanosuke's building, keeping silent all the way there. She gives him a good tip for doing what he was told as she looks at the clock on his radio and climbs out of the cab. She rushes for the elivator and cracks her neck as she presses the numbered buttons. "I should tell him about Nathaniel... Im sure he would be interested to know where I've been until quarter past eleven..." She slumps back in the elivator, thinking about him and more at rest knowing that at least one of her peers still lives.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-21-04   #738
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He arived at the building several minutes after Lenina though it was well after the cab had left, he did not even know if anyone would be home when he got there*

I hope I get a chance to clean up before she gets home

*Parking it in the allyway next to his building he walks in to his building, he notices fresh boot marks on the waxed tile floor "Well I guess she will have to see me like this" As he contuines to walk he realizes dried blood has been left every were on the shiny floor, shaking his head he heads into the elevator

The ride sems slow as he refelcts back on his actions, he realizes it was a horrible act but one he would not be losing any sleep over anytime soon, especialy if he went to bed in his loves arms. When he got up to the top floor he saw Lenina, it looked as though she had been wiating for him*

So how was your night love
Old 11-21-04   #739
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Rather shocked at his appearence, she walks over to greet him, kissing his face.*

"Mmmm... You smell fresh from a fight... Love the new look but its not very smart being covered in blood around me... I live on that stuff you know... I may turn on you, just like I did last night."

*She stretches and smiles at him, wondering what hes been up to.*

"My night was interesting. I visited my old peer. Hes still alive... He was in a crusty mood as alway but happy to see me none the less. Hes a little senile... Calls me Enie... But hes always done that.... I did run into a little bit of bother on the back though. I killed a cab driver on the way there for trying to rip me off. You could have warned me about that... I have never been in a cab before so I was suprised at his tactics. He was a screamer.... For about three minutes... heh... I also had to confuse our winged friend... I think he was going to make an effort to attack me tonight on the way back... I could feel the tention in the air so I used a decoy to help me get away....."

*Backs up to the table, taking out the tie that holds her braid in place. making sure her hair is down, she licks her lips and wanders back over to him.*

"Nethaniel wants me to visit again next week. Hes a lonely old man, hardly ever leaves the house... His dealings are less than sound... I think that thing knows where I went tonight, its impression of me is probably going to be worse than it was... Endsly mannor is very infamous... I doubt this thing will be as patient as it was with us......"

*She wraps her arms around his neck and closes her eyes. The smell of blood makes her bite her tounge a little as she thinks about how much more alluring he is when hes been bad.*

"But Im more interested in what you have been doing tonight.... Seems you have been keeping yourself alot more busy than I have...."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-21-04   #740
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Kissing her on her forehead*

Well I guess I can let you know but then I am jumping into a shower.....I tried to have a small conversation with an old business associate but he was not at all happy to see me.....I might not have been so bad if they didn't shoot at me

* A look of utter evilness fills his eyes as he remembers thier screams for mercy*

I don't wish to bore you with the details but it sems everyone is after me for the 180 billion dollar price tag which is on my head....whihc every low life knows about.......now excuse me while I get this stuff off of me.. I hate being filthy when I am standing next to such beauty

*He kissed her on the forehead agian and jumped into a hot shower cleaning himself of his deed that he enjoyed alittle to much*