Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 11-18-04   #701
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Grabbing the pillow beside him his eyes open as he realizes Lenina is gone, it was instinct to jump up out of bed worried but he then heard the bell of the elevator in the other room..."Get a grip Sano old boy.....she s big enough to walk about without you always by her side his blood claming down as excotment leave him he looks down at his arm.

Just as he had dreaded the horrible black dragon was curled completly around his fore arm with its tail just reaching his bicep, Holding it up so he could look at the eyes of the dragon printed on the back of his hand "Maybe she would be slightly safter if she wasn't next to my side". It is not that he didn't want her to see this monstrsity its just that he didn't want her to know he was linked to duragon in anyway.

He went into his closet and pulled out a black bathrobe and some clothing to wear, placing the clothing on a dresser he put the rob on and just as he hoped its sleaves covered every inch of the tattoo. When he walked outside his room Lenina was already there, he could smell the fresh outside air on her and the smell of tabbaco which clung to her though they were drowned out by her own lovely scent. He walked over and kissed her deeply as though he had not seen her in age, just not being able to kiss her while he slept seemed like tourture.*

I see you've been outside and from the way you feel it is a bit on the coldside......I will be with you in a moment I just need a quick shower.. I hate my scent when I wake up...it's no were near as lovely as yours

*Unwillingly leting go he walked into the bathroom and did just that, letting the hot water relax him.and wake him up fully. Getting out he looked in the mirror as he put his rob back on..."Looks like I will need to get a hair cut soon before it starts getting in my eyes again" Getting out of the bathhroom he saw Lenina on the couch looking as ravashing as ever*

Thats much better....so my dear did you sleep well... I am sorry if I dosed off before you thi morning I was just to comfortable with you next to me
Old 11-18-04   #702
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*She stops channel hopping to smile at him, her hair almost completely dry from the strong wind outside. She crosses her legs in her graceful manner and stretches again.*

"I slept okay... Same old story with the screaming though... Tried my best to be quiet.. I never had to drown out my night terrors before.... I like watching you sleep... Its calming.."

*She ajusts her corset, sitting up straight and pulling it at the left side.*

"Its quiet outside... I didn't hear anything, but the weather is just the way I like it... Cold and misty... The world looks prettier that way."

*Standing up, she walks over to him, kissing him quickly and tilting her head a little perplexed.*

"Whats wrong? You look a little nervous? If its about that winged thing, I wouldn't worry, its not out there at the moment."

*Moving back to the sofa, she sits down and grins at him.*

"So what do you want to do tonight? I could go feed on my own... I mean, I like you being with me... I just want you to be okay you know.... You have been really edgy since you recieved that message last night..."

*She breaks off and stares at him, studying his face. She starts to wonder if she will be okay tonight without feeding and just go back to bed with him. "Before I got these scars I could go for weeks without feeding and be okay... Shit..." She shakes her head at him and grins.*

"I think your wonderful..."

*She doesn't know what made her say that.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-04   #703
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

I am sorry if I see edgey I am just worried about your safety, Its just all signs point to bad event happening, the city is normally never this quite......ah I am just being pariniod........and well there is this

*Lifting his arm and letting his sleeve roll down he reveled the Dragon, he had a shameful look in his face like he had done something he had not suposse to*

I thought I was rid of this cursed this but I was wrong....... it seems Duragon has been keeping tabs on me

*He had no idea why he had to be honest with her, maybe it was love that made him do it, just an over whemling feeling to be honest with her to be sevritive now especialy after pretty much stating how he felt for her just seemed stupid*

Look I have no idea what this means but all I wish to do tonight is spend my time with you and make you happy......and because I doubt my head is in the right spot right now I think I will leave the planning up to you..... all I can think about right now is carrying you back to the bedroom anyway
Old 11-18-04   #704
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She walks over to take a good look at his arm, somewhat clueless of how he got it. She glances at him then back to his arm, pouting a little.*

"Its a pretty marking... But you know if hes keeping tabs on you he can't harm you can he?"

*A little lost for words, she kisses him. Wrapping her arms around his neck. Forcing herself to stop, she pulls away and smiles a little.*

"I would love to stay in.... Im just not sure if it would do any good for me not to feed. I tend to get a little freaked when the wounds start opening on me, its not really pretty sight and sometimes I go into a frenzy although I have been able to control it..."

*She gazes at him, taking in every inch of his face. "I still think hes extremely hansome when hes worried...." Considering his idea, she grins and lets her hair fall down her face.*

"How about we go to the bar you took me to the other night...? I kind of liked it there, besides, I like it when women are jealous of me.... And the barman that you were hanging out with seems like a nice guy, maybe it would be good for you to hang out with him for a while.... It might help you relax a little."

*She rubs the side of her face and grins at him. Thinking of the first night they spent togeather.*

"If you get bored you can always lure me into a corner..."

*She rests her head on his chest and smiles at the thought of him doing that.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-18-04   #705
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

I think that would be a great idea...just let me put on some clothing... I think it might be a little chilly out there for just this robe

*It was always so hard to part from her even if it was just to go into the other room. But it did feel good to put fresh clothing on, he decided to go for a casual look wearing a black ribed mock turtel neck shirtvwhich clund to him and showed of his feature and a pair of black jeans along with a nice blazer .

Stepping out of the room he noticed Lenina was waiting for him paciently. Getting his car keys the two soon were down the elevator, though this time Sano passed the ride by vigorisly kissing lenina. When they got down to the car his gentalman side took over opening and closing the door for Lenina.

It was alittle cold ouside but nothing to bad, though the air still had a good amount of moisture in it. Shrugging it off he jumped into the car himself, and drove twoard the club he had first taken Lenina to.."Oh well atleast they have a kitchen there.. this way we can both get a decent bite to eat "*
Old 11-18-04   #706
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She watches him closely as he's driving, "I wish we could have just stayed at home... I would have liked to have stayed in bed with him...." She admires his profile and gives off a little smile when doing so. She wonders if he will be okay, the sudden change in pace with everything happening around them, she thinks of ways to try and calm the situation. Drawing a blank, she shrugs and plays with her hair.*

"I think you look great.... Im going to have to be fighting off the ladies when we get there..."

*Turning her head to look out of the window, she becomes a little afraid that he might find someone nicer in there than her. "They all have souls in there... They can have children... They can live normal lives and pay taxes.... And they can walk around during the day.... None of them kill for a meal.... None of them kill at all...." Unable to deal with her thoughts, she watches the streets roll by her nervously as she fumbles with a section of her hair.*

"I did have fun the other night.... And yesterday..."

*She lowers her head and smiles. "I liked the mornings also..." She flicks her hair in her usual manner as they pull up to the bar. He hurries to open the door for her as she gives him a little smile and taking his hand.*

"No running off with the ladies tonight... I can be a handful when you tease me..."

*She gives him a smug look as he leads her to the entrance.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-18-04   #707
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Leading her to a spot at the bar he takes her coat for her and seats her. It was busier tonight then it was the other night with a large amount of people from the younger crowed. He kisses her and sits down himself*

I doubt that I will have find any other woman in here that could even compare to you.... and from the looks you got as we walked in I will have to fight off both men and a few women

*Taking her hand in his her head natural turns to his*

You know I might not be able to read minds like you but I have learned to read people in general faces and words can say alot indirectly.....I will tell you right now that no matter what thoughts you were thinking I will not be running off with anyone else but you........after all who needs a mortal woman when they already share their heart with a goddess

*He could feel his heart beat fast, his words were even truer then he had originaly thought for once in a long time they actually meant something, and he loved knowing that.

Shawn came over placing two glasses of whiskey infront of them, it was clear his eyes were on Lenina*

Nice to see the both of you back here you guys are really a lovely couple

*Sanosuke noticed were his eyes were staring.."Are you glad to see us or her breast *
Old 11-18-04   #708
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,565
Matthew stood observant on the building across from them. "They are nothing but simple humans who have unfortunantly it seems become demons. Such pity for those who can not accept what they are." MAtthew spun around and walked away, heading off. He went over the notes he had made. "A vampire, NAme unknown, female. Open feeder. then the he-man, name sanosuke, male. food relient. considered dangerous among the demon crowds. also favored among demon crowds."

Hummmmm, two very opposite characters so far, yet almost to the point of making love. Odd how these two mold together well. This man must have dealt with vampires before. And he's obviously japanesse. Hummm.

"Matthew!" The voice yelled in his ears only.
"Yes my master."
"Report your findings."
"I have investigated the rune that the fly overs found. It was highly charged by the energies of a man named Sanosuke, age unknown, nationality japanesse, not sure. He his feared and revered while humbely respected and beloved by the demon casts. His power is emmense. Alligance is un sure. He has with him as a counterpart one vampire, female, age unknown. White caucasian. name unknown. The two currently are sharing an apartment at (address). Orders sir."
"HAve you any directive of what these two intend to do."
"Well so far it seems their pretty content on each other."
"I want you to return to base. We have a movement of Philabonic Demons coming north that we need you to stop. You'll be leaving later tonight. Come home MAtthew."

"Yes sir"
Old 11-18-04   #709
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Smiling, she links his arm with hers and pulls herself closer. The bar has a few more people there than the last time they visited. She picks up the drink with her free hand and takes a sip. Placing the glass on the table, she glances behind her. He is right, some of the people are watching her and him. "This is nice... If I was by myself right now, I may find it a little overbearing..." She laughs a little at Sanosuke and kisses his neck. Noticing where the barman is looking, she bites her tounge "Okay... Its the worst possible thing anyone can do to me but Im going to let it slide.... Just this once....".*

"Well the people here are very noisey tonight... They're all over the place, they have alot to think about... The woman in white, standing in the corner is suicidal... Her husband died two months ago and the group of people she came with don't know... She's a lost cause because she's already planning how she will die tonight.... The female in the blue and black over by the little booth there... She has taken in instant liking to you... Her companion in the really cool tuxedo is a little trashed so he's giving me the eye..."

*She pauses to take another sip and gazes into his eyes.*

"You know that Im no angel, but if it means being one for you then I will gladly.... I will do whatever you want.... You may as well have been the one that took my soul.... Pro ego sum vestri pro infinitio... If you didn't understand that... It means that I am yours for eternity..."

*Grinning, she scans the room once more, finding alot of private thoughts. She giggles a little and nudges her lover.*

"Look over there, its the pretty lady that wanted you the other night... Heh... Oh well, you win some, you lose some... Anyway, Is there anyone out of bounds for me tonight...?"

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-18-04   #710
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,565
Matthew cracked his neck. He rolled it around his shoulder, sliding across the shoulder pads and armour. He thened bent over to touch his toes, poping his back around. He then streched his arms aroudn forward, pulling his wings forward.

"Master, i thought you were going to refit these for me."

"They are tight. They will restrict you. And that which hinders you only makes you stronger in the end. Plus it's only a small band of Philabonics, they should be nothing for you. You do these things all the time. You are a High Cleric. Your the top of the academy. You've even been blessed by the prescence. These are nothing for you."

"Yes my master." MAtthew looked up. He was standing on the perch out of his home. He was over looking all of New York from here. He then jumped out, spreading his wings out and grabbing the air. He soared out, into the sky, out into the yonder.

He was off to the south, to a truck heading into New York.
Old 11-18-04   #711
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Just the employes although at this point I think Shawn might not be off limits

*He laughed at his own sick little humor.... his eyes though suddenly narrow as he feels like he is being watched agian, the warrior part of him was very tempted to lash out and finaly dispose of this peeping tom.

His expression turned a 180 as he looked at lenina and a large smile came back on his face and his eyes filled with renewed warmth."I wonder what brought on the violence. looking down at his arm which was tingeling "Figures " *

Why don't you start looking around a bite to eat... i am sure there is some one in here that will meet with your taste besides me.......While you do that I think I will look at the menu and get something myself

*Laughing at sanosuke's joke Shawn pull out a menu from behind the bar and places it infront of Sano. Sano by now was looking genuily easy as he felt the presence that had been around then a minute ago disappear*

Last edited by DRAGON MASTER; 11-18-04 at 20:34.
Old 11-18-04   #712
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Sliding off her seat, she kisses him softly and smiles.*

"Don't forget that... I would like you to repay me later... As far as little winged things go... Don't worry... I think he has other things on his little mind right now..."

*She takes one last look at him and wanders off into the crowd. She notices a young male in the corner booth drinking on his own. "The perfect target for an easy meal..." She wanders over and sits herself down opposite him and wets her lips as he drops his glass onto the table, his eyes affixed on hers. "Very strange... Hes not putting up a fight... Still, I like it when they are caught offgaurd" Moving around the booth beside him, she exposes her fangs, making sure nobody is looking, she sinks them into his neck as he swallows hard and twitches for a second. She starts to drink, thinking of Sanosuke and his skin, forgetting herself, she starts to go into a frenzy being unusally rough with her victim. She thinks of biting Sano's neck and how his blood would taste of pure ecstacy "How I want a taste... Mmmm... How I want a taste of him..." She suddenly realizes that her victim is dead, a little shocked at herself, she wipes her mouth and leaves her victim face down on the table. "I have to stop fantasizing about him when I feed... Heh".*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-18-04   #713
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

* A large burger was placed infront of Sano about the size of a frisbe. With out any warning Sano let himself go for it devouring the meal with an unholy speed, his metabolism cause him to crave food and with his large muscle mass meat was no matter what form was always the food of choice. He finished in under four minutes Shawn looked on with astonishment*

Jesus christ are you sure you didn't bite your fingers
Yep... I'll be right back I am gunna go wash my hands

*He went to the bathroom and washed up, getting the grease and blood off of his hands... When he came back Lenina was already waiting for him. Walking up to her he kissed her*

Enjoy your meal
Old 11-18-04   #714
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Frowning a little, she plays with a section of her hair*

"I killed a man... Hes laying head down in one of the booths... I didn't mean to, Im sorry... I should get rid of him before somebody notices."

*She wonders how his buisness will do once people become aware that someone was murdered in plain view. She stands up and hugs him tightly, as she feels his pulse run through her body. She licks her lips and kisses his neck, as her head spins with thoughts of him. Reluctantly pulling away, she attempts to shake herself free from the thoughts that have taken her over.*

"I can't get you out of my head.... Your always there... Your touch... Your voice.... You course through me.... I don't know why I feel so much desire for you..."

*Smiling at him, she sits back down on her seat.*

"I would like to stay here for a little while although I feel that I have disrespected you by my actions... We can go straight back to your place afterwards if you like... Unless you have a prior engagement or you would like to do something... I will make it up to you... Again I am sorry..."

*She lowers her head in an attempt to retract her fangs. "I have to calm myself... I can't just waltz into the bar he owns and kill mortals in public..."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-18-04   #715
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

As long as you keep you killing out of sight I have no problem with it....anyway it is easy to cover it up if you plan ahead and have grown up around vampires....Shawn we stilll have that furance in the basment
its there and always burning... remeber we cater to the darkones alot incase you have forgoten

*Getting up he goes over to the both and view the body, he noticed the holes in the neck were larger then usual "Wow she must have really let herself go on him "... He picked up the body and hung it over his shoulder and just walked through the crowd of people like it was nothing
No one seemed to notice nor did they even seem to care what was going on around them, to there best guess he was just another drunk being taken away so he could not ruin any ones fun. Sano walked into the basement and in the corner was a huge high tempature open flam furnace.
He just threw the body into it as though it was nothing and for some one who had lead the life he had it wasn't, though it did bring back memories of the early 1940's and germany... but that was ages ago. He watched the fire consime the body for a second watching the flame dance around and then left going back up to the main floor.
He came back over to Lenina tilting her head back he deeply kissed her with a passion and sat down*

See everything is taken care of an we can relax all you want.... even though it would have been fun to run out of here and get you into a bed..or a hot tub....or just about any place I could think of with less prying eyes about
Old 11-18-04   #716
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She smiles, a little more at ease with her surroundings. With the thoughts still racing through her head, she takes hold of herself but her fangs will not retract.*

"Was just saying to Shawn that he should be more careful with some of the ladies feelings, there seems to be alot of them around here who resent him a little... He has been a very naughty barman..."

*She laughs quietly as she takes Sano's arm.*

"I have just been helping him to pick out a perfect woman... So far he hasn't had any luck so I decided to help him out by reading some of the mortals he points out to me... He says hes going to try and talk to the nice lady in the middle of the room... The one in red... Personally, her taste in clothing is a little less sound, but she seems mentally sound... A very happy lady... Much like myself... But I have taste in clothing...."

*She stretches and leans her head against Sano. Feeling a little tense at what shes thinking. She observes the people around her and wishes she could sigh.*

"I think we should leave, mister birdbrain is following something other than us tonight, it flew by earlier... Straight past us... I don't wish to get involved with its plans..."

*Shivering a little, lets go of his arm and steals a kiss, grazing her lower lip with her fangs.*

"I will do anything you wish tonight... Although I do feel a little drained... I can't seem to get rid of my fangs.... My last victim didn't stand a chance... I forgot myself... So I caution you that I may not be responsable for my own actions..."

*She knows he can more than handle her. "Just the way I like it...."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 11-18-04 at 23:18.
Old 11-18-04   #717
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*His eye brows jump up as naughty thoughts come to mind*

I hope that a promise

*Puting some money down on the bar he grabs her hand and her coat, a look of wildness was in his eyes, and his clothing looked slightly thigter as his muscles grew becoming aroused at just looking at his vixen. Once getting her into the car he spead away quicker then he normaly would.

Getting to the building he noticed how sexy she looked at the moment, she had a dark and innocence about her that is probably something only he could she in her. As aoon as they got into the elevator his hand began to fly over her body his lips becoming locked with hers, and his tounge gliding over her elongated fangs. He wished to tell her it was fine to bite him and feed but he knew his blood was to highly charged with energy that she might not survive more then a small gulp of him*
Old 11-19-04   #718
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She goes into a frenzy and jumps on him, not able to contol herself as the elivator reaches their destinaton. They topple out of the elivator and onto the floor of his apartment. She bites down on his neck letting the blood flow into her mouth for a second till the wound half heals itself at an abnormal rate. She wants more but she stops herself as she feels her heart beat for a second. She stumbles to her feet in total shock as her hunger grows.*

"My felt my heart beat! Just two beats and then it stopped. I could feel it in my chest. It thudded twice and stopped... Did you feel it?"

*She helps him up from the floor, not giving him time to answer. She kisses him passionately as they blindly make their way to bedroom.

There is no stopping her, she goes into a frenzy and jumps on him again, they fall onto the bed and start playing rough with eachother occasionally forcing herself not to go near his neck with her fangs as he pins her down by her wrists and starts to kiss her neck.

The time passes quickly and she wonders how they ended up on the floor. She watches a few bruises disappear on her arms as she tries to make sense of what happened. She nudges him awake as she looks at the time. nine in the morning..... We came back at eleven last night...*

"Hey. Sano. Sano, its nine in the morning...."

*They move onto the bed as she pushes her hair out of her face. She curls up beside him, a little shocked at herself and at the fact that she felt her heart beat, something that has not happend in nearly twohundred years. She nudges Sano softly, a little smile on her face as she feels a little achey, which she dismisses as an effect from being awake at sunrise.*

"Did you feel my heart beat Sanosuke? It was unmistakable, it stopped nearly twohundred years ago yet I felt it last nght when I bit you...."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-19-04   #719
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He could not help but pulling her into him, he had barly fallen asleep and was just resting his eyes though if if could he would have kept them on her the entire time.*

Its my blood, the blood of an immortal has a very special kind of energy which flows through it. I could spend and hour explaining it and how it exactly works but all you really have to know is that although a taste or just a sip of it can make your heart beat but anymore then that could actually cause your cells to burst whihc would kill you in a horrible way.......I tried to save a vampiric friend of mine 60 years ago with my blood and saw him for lack of a better word explode

*Kissing her and stroking his hand over her body so that it rested just on her curvy hips*

I have no problem with you bitting me... I actually enjoy the sensation quite a bit, just please be careful.....

*Ecesty was still in his eyes as he gazed upon her realizing it was already morning some time after nine. He could not believe how long they had gone at it.. it tempted him to see how long they could contuine to go..She is truely a work of art... he thought as he studied her even more*
Old 11-19-04   #720
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Closes her eyes and kisses him, as she stretches her back from being on the floor. She smiles and pulls him closer.*

"I have been thinking.... About the thing that has followed us around for the past two days... Maybe... Maybe you or I should go and find out what it wants? It won't harm either of us if we just... Talk to it..... It generates light so I probably will not be able to go near it but it is a growing concern to both you and I... I am a hunter Sanosuke... I dislike being the hunted... I have established that with most mortals that make attempts on destroying me and this is making me feel like Im beig tracked like a deer.. I just don't think it would be wise to leave it much longer... I heard the message you recieved last night and the way it effected you.. I honestly don't know what this thing is capable of but I doubt it would do any damage if you or I tried to talk to it..."

*She studies his face, unable to read his expression. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him once more. runnibg her fingers through his hair.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite