Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 11-16-04   #661
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
*His eye brow raised at the thought of her biting him.....it was a turn on but a bad idea*

I would be careful.....I do enjoy being bitten and would love for you to have some fun.......but sadly my blood is to highly charged for consumption...if a person were to have a sizible amount of my blood they would go into a seizuer

*His eyes studied her as he got up she was a definition of beauty and seeing her in that corset only gave him more bad ideas . He was sure he had clothing from the same time period but he knew it was not in the apartment*

Look how about I fix you a drink and then jump into a quick shower myself..... as much as I love your scent on me I am pretty sure I look like a mess

*Kissing her lightly he left the room... stoping first in the kitchen he made a her a drink quickly amd left it out on the counter in plian sight. He the went into the bathroom and finally got to see himself, his hair was everywere making him look like a bad anime character and their were tiny red marks all around his body from were Lenina's nails had dug into his skin this morning.
He jumped into the shower and blasted the hot water on him, it felt good to have his body warmed up like this especially after being outside which was in the very low forties. He tok a quick shower and then slipped into his room to get dressed. He decided to go all black like normal picking out an entierly black suit along with shirt and tie. he looked slightly more like a hit man then a gentalman.
When he got out of his room fully dressed he saw Lenina who had just finished her drink*

So do you wish to go to the same place as last night or some where that will allow us to dance a little more
Old 11-16-04   #662
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,465
"This is a rather archaic rune. Very ancient and powerful, a little to ancient and powerful for anyone in this town to know." I touched the ground, picking up a bit of the dust in my hand. I placed it to my nose and took in its energy. They were very strong, and very recently present.

"Who in this town has this power?" Suddenly I looked down of the building to a man below. He was removing boxes out of the back of a car and taking them into the building I was currently standing on. This man, this strong man. A mortal, but not. He had many things that had changed his body from being mortal, yet not making him anything else thou in the process.

"Such rituals this man has endured. But for why?" And then he saw his aura. This was the man. This was the power source. Why thou? "More will have to be known if any sort of conculsion is to be made, but he should be watched. I must report him to Master." And with that, I flapped my wings hard, picking myself up. The motion was effortless and noiceless.

I hope i didn't forget another feather this time. Oh shit, i did. And it's falling down onto the car. AHHHH, not again. Oh well, they have no idea its from me. At least i hope nieghter of them have ever dealt with angels before.

I will stay here until teh picture is cleare, until i have it figured out. Then i shall report to master. I must figure out what such power's purpose is, and what it's going to be doing.

I landed on the building next to his with the giant rune on it. I wonder where they will end up going?
Old 11-16-04   #663
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
*She places her glass on the table smiles, admiring the suit hes wearing. "Im going to have trouble with the ladies tonight.... They won't want to leave him alone.... I can always kill them all.... But wheres the fun in making them jealous?..." Smiling at the thought, She wanders over to him and takes his hand.*

"Like the suit... Its very masculine.... Makes you look like a bouncer at a bar you know... I always had a thing for bouncers..."

*Wandering over to her coat, she picks it up and she can't help but feel a little overwhelmed that hes taken an intrest in her, she likes it but at the same time feels a little sad that her heart doesn't beat like his. "If he dies on me thats it... I will never get this close to anyone again... I swear I won't." She mulls over her track record of lovers and shakes her head "Oh man.... Randal... Loser vampire and had to die... Andis... Died in combat atempting to protect me after betraying me, well done...... Gabriel.... Nice name, but thats all, betrayed me, died by my hand sorry to see him go for about a week... Hiro... Off and on, on and off... Had many lovers and dumped me for a mortal... Died for her.... Wow I can pick them... Wonderful..." Frowning, she puts on her coat and wishes she never thought of that. Forcing a smile, she picks up her dagger and places it down her corset. The alcohol doesn't hit as hard as it did the night before and for that shes thankful. The last thing she needs is to mess up when she's trying to feed. She walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist, forgetting her worries. "Mmmm, I could get used to this.... I could get too comfortable and have it blow up in my face.... I don't mind, as long as wants me...." Gazing up at him, she grins and shakes her head.*

"I need to feed... You know this part of the city better than I do... You probably own half of it so wherever you want to go Im comming with you. So long as I can kill tonight.... I have the urge to kill....."

*Placing her head on his chest, she realizes that shes a killer. "Oh well, at least he knows my true nature... No matter how gruesome."*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-04   #664
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Yeah I bought up alot of this place back when it was still cheap good business venture I guess.....an urge to kill huh I know the feeling and I know just the place

*With his arm wrapped around her he lead her to the elevator his thoughts were similar to hers though he didn't know it, to him vampires were fragile and able to die, he remembered all the times he had been killed.. beheaded burned to death shot drowned all horrible but the fact is none ever kept him down for more time then a week.... Vampires though with eternal youth were not immortal like he was.

He managed to put on a smile... the thought of the woman wrapped in his arm was more then enough to put a genuine smile on his face."She may not be around forever but she is here right now which counts more then anything at the moment. when they got to the car he noticed the feather on its hood.. his eyes nearly bulged out of his head

He grabbed it hoping she did not see it "Its an angel feather......but its not black its not Duragons......is some one watch me or was one just passing through He helped Lenina in and after making sure her long dress was not caught in the door closed it for her. He then Jumped in the car and sped away quicker then usual*
Old 11-16-04   #665
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She watches him drive in a curious way and leans herself forward a little, just so she can see him better. She smiles as the radio station she turned it the night before is still playing. She reaches over and places her hand on his lap as the streets race by them.*

"I saw it... Well heard it anyway.... I hear alot of things.... People.... Animals... That was more like the sound of a strong wind.. I heard it in the elivator... It was outside... Don't take my word for it.... You have the feather...."

*With her free hand, she gently rubs her forehead and glaces out of the window. Smug with her abilities, she slowly sits back against the seat, taking her hand away from his lap.*

"I sit almost everything out these days... Unless another of my kind tries anything, or the hunters come for me.... I don't care much for action anymore, Im not made for that... Im purely for hunting, thats why my senses are alot better than many creatures, I don't care for action anymore... Fighting that is..... But you should do what you have to..."

*The car slows to a stop as she hears a song that she always used to listen to.*

"You can thank me for the infomation later."

*She winks at him as she climbs out of the car.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-16-04   #666
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He got out of the car as he did so he through the feather away... He should have known better then to try and hide it from some one whos senses were so kine and aware....A small smile came on his face as he proceded to jump clearly over the roof of his car and landing gracefuly infront of Lenina. his eyes almost looked devious in their intention
His arms gentaly wrapped around her waist pulling her softly to him and kissed her softly, his lips then traveled close to her ear and in an ever so delicate whisper he spoke into her ear*

Yes Lenina my dear....I will have to find some way to thank you......and I will..repeatibly

*He kissed her cheek and grabed her hand and lead her into the club.. inside it was clear he was known by they staff but they did not look as friendly as the staff from the other club the previous night. Every thing seemed slightly faster paced from the last club they had been to and the crowd was also younger every one looking to be in their mid to late twenties... He looked over to Lenina and leaned closer to her*

Any one here can be considered a target tonight.... i do not enjoy the company of these people as much as I liked the ones in my place... and the man who owns this place is a vampire as well so I know he really wont be caring ether
Old 11-16-04   #667
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She listens to the music and raises an eyebrow, smiling broadly. Turning to him, she opens her mouth a little just to taste the air around her.*

"The owner is of my kind? Do you know of him? I taste my kind around here, some created by the creature who created me... Never cared much for my kin... In life or death. There is alot of young undead here... I just head the girl to the right of you tell herself its... cool to be damned.... She must be as insane as I was....."

*Glancing from left to right, she can tell which breathes and which don't, she reads the minds of one of the busboys, very shocked at what hes thinking. Shaking her head, she is disgusted at the young undead in there.*

"The two near the dance floor there... The two girls in matching green dresses... Not only do they have a bad taste in clothing, those are the Nedinson sisters, those two were created by my master in the sixties... I think they are stuck there. I was long since freed by then, they don't know how to use their mental skills... What do you expect from a couple of blond girls? Out of all of the undead here... I must be the oldest but I haven't seen or heard the owner yet so Im just going on a hunch. Erm... As far as I know... Theres about twelve of my kind here including me... The rest are just plain weird... The young girls seem to like you though... Wow they all think too much... This is a good feeding spot for the masses... Although I doubt they have killed before.."

*Cringing at the Nedinson sisters fashion sense, she shudders and grabs Sano's hand.*

"Please can we go to the bar? My eyes are hurting... heh."

*She walks through the crowd at his side and blinks as she reads a few people. "My type of place... But I do like to see the odd tortued soul now and then... Its the only thing its lacking..." She wanders up to the bar behind Sano and pushes a drunk teen out of the way.*

"Fucking kids..."

*A frail looking young man wanders over towards them and asks what they want in an acidic manner, he mostly stares down her corset. She orders two JD on the rocks and she shoo's him away to go do it. Turning her attention to Sano, she kisses him and smiles.*

"Sleezy! I really don't care much for mortals who spend their time being perverts... He has lived longer than the last guy who did that... Im going to be rather happy to feed and get out of here..."

*The young barman comes back with their drinks, she narrows her eyes and looks at sano.*

"I don't think you should drink that.... Its been tampered with... They must really dislike you.... Mine is okay, we can swap if you like, I don't suffer if Im poisoned... It would be like water to me."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-16-04   #668
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He picks up the tampered glass and stares at it.. they have gotten violent moving all the way up to arsinik in hope of killing him*

That wont be nessecery

*The glass then flew through the air and hit the idiot in the back of his head immediatly butting him down on the floor... several of the workers made a step foward but immediatly his thoughts became known to all of them... they were twisted and dark the kind that only a man that been to hell and back could come up with.... though he did his best to block them from Lenina*

They have good reason to hate me here, this place is owned by a single clan of vampires the owner being thier master Fredrick O'Halloran. He is a vampire who is now maybe 500 or so years old.... and back in 1806 in england when he was considerable powerful he disrespected me by spitting in my face.....for that I wound up tourtoring him and three of his children for an entire year just keeping them bearly alive

* He looked at lenina was a sadistic look on his face*

Of course that was way back and I was a very angry soul.....I let them go eventually.. and after a few failed revenge attemps and losing half of his clan to my sword it became clear if he wished to live he would just have to get used to me...... though I can never get a drink in here with out it being tainted

*He kissed her on the cheek*

Why don't you get a bite to eat and then I will take you to a place that will be a little nicer to the both of us.....especialy if you like a pub atmosphere with good rock music and a decent dance floor... or if you wish you can name a place
Old 11-16-04   #669
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She laughs at the bartender, she finds it funny that the glass has cut his head open. Licking her lips, she turns to her companion and grins.*

"Good shot! Still, I have heard this clan... According to my former master, he seemed to like this O'Halloran character, that might explain why the fashion victim sisters are here. After my masters death, his children scattered. I was the only one ever to be freed, he did not want to stop me but punished me, drove me insane... He favoured me above all others... I don't resent him for wanting to keep me but in the end... I won out. Most of his children were jealous of me... Others were just slaves to their own stupidity... The rest of his children must have came here... Its kind of a step down.... Hitting a new low if you ask me...."

*Smiling at Sano, she leans her head against his arm.*

"We all have a past you know... Its okay, I find it more attractive than the plain kind..."

*She lifts up her head as something comes to her attention. She looks at the bottom of her drink and picks it up. Shrugging, she pours it down the front of a spikey haired teen standing next to her who was thinking of asking her to dance. "Not in this lifetime..." She drops the glass to the floor and gives him an innocent look*

"Im so sorry! Oh dear it looks like you wet yourself, you had better go clean that up."

*Turning back to Sano, she shrugs and grins. Looking rather proud of herself.*

"Don't ask. Listen, I don't know if thats the owner over there but I think he knows who I am... The choker around my meck was a gift from my former master, a token of his respect for me once I was freed... It belonged to his daughter... When he breathed.... ... Most old undead know of it Im not sure if they know who he gave it though... Until now..... Im not going to make a scene so Im going to feed... I will leave you to handle the situation as you both have a history. I would love to get out of here soon... I like the idea of naming a bar but I will leave that to you also... Its much better if you do anyway, Im not good with naming things.... Im going to back away from the bar... Make sure nobody follows me..."

*She wanders away from the bar, turning back to Sano, blows him a kiss and smiles. Looking around, she reads the minds of a few teens and shakes her head. "Too stupid... Too horney... Too wasted... Too wired.... What the hell is this place catering for? The clueless?" She spots a twentysomething busboy walking back to he bar to fill up his tray, he glances at her and tries to make his way through the crowds at a faster pace. She reads him like a book. "Fear! Oh I do like that.... You just made your first mistake buddy." Concentrating on him, she walks over to him, pushing past the mob of teens. Grabbing his arm, he stops as his eyes fixate on her... She guides him through the crowds out of view. "Ah a dark corner... This bar was made for undead." She drags him into the corner, kicking a chair out of her way. She disappears into the shadow with the terrifed male.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-16-04   #670
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Mentaly projecting his thoughts to every vampire in the building "Even make a move towards the girl and I shall rip you apart and use your bones for unique halloween decorations" Every vampire froze as they realized who had given the message, to them Sano was a legendary slayer even some of the younger ones knew the name though not the full reputation

Fredrick made his way over to sanosuke sitting at the bar, very cautious but it was something he felt he had to do*

Why so protective of that cute vampire.....I know she can take care of herself.. anyone from that clan could live through just about anything
Thats none of you r business you know I will make good on my threat so tell you rlackys I mean business
You joke right? half of them just wet themselves your voice is one not often forgotten
Look I am out of here as soon as she is gone so save me the fustration of killing you and leave me

*Fredrick nearly ran away from the bar knowing Sano was not the kind to repeat himself. Sano on the other hand was laughing so hard in his mind he was giving himself a tiny headach*
Old 11-16-04   #671
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Walking out of the corner with the busboy's arm around her neck, his lifeless body hangs by her side. She throws him onto the floor and picks up the chair she kicked out of the way and places it upright. Sitting the busboy down onto the seat, she balances him so his head is down. "Well that was nice... I like the fearful ones... Hmmm." Wiping her mouth with her coat, she realizes that two mortals are watching her.*

"Say a word and you will be as dead as him... You got that?"

*The two mortals turn white when she picks up the dead busboys limp arm and made a waving gesture with it.*

"Bye... Piss off, you mention me and I will know... Mister busboy won't be the only one pushing up daisy's."

*The two mortals back away slowly as she takes a step forward. Growing bored of terrorizing them, she turns and walks back over to Sano, pausing for a second to hear a voice in her head. Shaking her head, she replies. "I don't know you sir and Im aware my former master did but as you can tell by his gesture, I am nobodies property.... Oh and I murdered one of your employees and took his money... You had better get his corpse out of here before it starts to smell as bad as you." Smiling to herself, she figures the fear she felt in the creature talking to her was somehow Sano's doing. Wandering back to the bar, she uses her thumb to wipe the corners of her mouth as she greets Sano with a hug.*

"I feel much better... Now can we please get out of here? The people here are rather stupid."

*Dragging him from his seat by his hand, she makes her way out of the bar with Sano following behind holding her hand*

"That was intresting... I was waiting for nice looking guy to come chat me up but I had to drag him outside the club instead."

*She smiles and bites her lower lip, her fangs still showing.*

"Where to now? Im feeling rather happy..."

*She leads him to his car, grinning the whole time.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-17-04   #672
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

happy huh.... ever been to aa party thrown by a scotish spiker demon?I think it would be the perfect way to have a good party at the moment

*Both of them getting into the car Sano could not help but feel like he was still being watched. It didnt matter though if some one was tailing him he would deal with it when it came.
He drove them down to lowwer manhattan the music in the car caused both of them to smile and follow the rythem of the music. He loved to see the way she moved he found even her smallest movments note worthy. It took about fiften minutes before they drove infront of a small looking pub that was being very noisey filling the air with an old type of festive music.
Stopping the car down the block they both got out of the car and Sano looked at her with a huge smile on his face*

An old friend of mine owns this bar and his girl just had her first child..... so get ready to sing dance and get wasted

*He grabbed her hand playful and began walking twoards the pub every one who was outside smoking already began to wave and greet Sano from a distance... this wasn't the kind of party he wanted to have with her but that party would have to wait for later*
Old 11-17-04   #673
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She grins and follows him, keeping hold of his hand and observing the warm welcome. "I never had that from anyone... Only from the necromancer and I don't really visit him often... This is wonderful." She stops beside him as people pat him on the back and shake her hand, something shes not accustomed to as she watches the people smoking and reaches into her pocket to pull out her pack. Hesitating, she looks down at them. "I haven't had a cigarette all night... Maybe I should just quit..." Smiling to herself, she places them back into her pocket. "Heh! Who the hell am I kidding..." She follows him into the bar, feeling somewhat out of place. She stops him and smiles, leaning towards him in an affectionate gesture.*

"I don't know these people yet they talk to me and shake my hand... Do you know these people well? I know you know the owner but all the people?"

*Still smiling, she walks beside him hand in hand as more people take time out to welcome them. "I should pay a visit to the necromancer sometime and let him meet Sanosuke... It would be nice..." Feeling good about herself, she decides to not read anyone else tonight.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-17-04   #674
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Actually I know maybe five of them decently... the others I have only seen at a few parties...... but it is in their nature to be welcoming

*Sanos friend and owner of the bars walks toward them through the crowd of his friemds and family, he is a fairly aged man looking to be in his early 60's or so with a bit of a round middle, though it is clear he is older. He immediatly walks over and gives Sano a hug and lifts him in the air, he then goesover and Hugs Lenina though he does so with less strength and does not lift her up not knowing how she'll react*

Sanosuke I'm glad to see your better my friend...I was worried you would not show but I should have known better
Its great to see you where the little one though and her mother
Oh shes up stair resting she'll be down later but thats not important.......What is important is the fact you havn't introduced me to this beautiful girl and that you both look like your sober

*He pulled Lenina infront of him his arms wraped around her from behind resting his hands on her slender middle*

This Goddess is called Lenina and as for being sober believe me it wont be a problem knowing you and your family

*He grabs her hand and kisses it letting it go quickly*

The name Shane and it a pleasure to meet ya....... and figuring your here with Sano and he seems to be very attached to ya consider yer self one of the famly so party till ya drop
Old 11-17-04   #675
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Taken aback by the kindness in the room, she politely smiles and squeezes Sano's hand lightly. "Okay so Im nervous.... I haven't felt like this for ages... I know the feeling... I let it go.." Trying to talk herself down proves difficult as she plays with her ponytail and watches how Sano interacts with his friend. She replies politely and tilts her head, smiling.*

"Thank you. You are most kind. I was wondering when Sano was going to take me to a real party."

*She turns to Sano as his friend goes behind the bar. Grinning, she shakes her head and rubs her shoulder.*

"So... How am I doing? Im not the best at interacting with strangers... He seems genuine... Very friendly... I would like a drink though... Its the least you can do after dinner."

*She hugs him and flashes a smile, feeling a little more at ease. Kissing him, she doesn't think she's ever partied with anyones friends before... She follows him up to the bar, staying close by his side.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-17-04   #676
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Sano keeps close to her maling sure his left arm is around her body. Just sitting at the bar Shane already put down four glasses infront of them.. it was clearly a thick liquor and would not be seen any were else in this city*

He must really wants us to get drunk.... two for each of us.... I warn you though while not having the effect of my drink this will hit ya hard and quick

*He could feel how tense she was he didn't blame her, he figured she had not had been in such an atmosphere in a long time but he knew they were all good people and would treat her nicely.
As he downed the first glass infront of him two guys came up from behind him both there hands hitting his back with a loud thud... They were young looking and obviously drunk with alcohol and happiness*

Hey Sano you think your friend would like to dance with us
HEY Hey hey back down you guysshe'll get around to dancing once she had a drink or two but I have a feeling she'll be dancing with me most of the night

*They looked slighty dissapionted but as another song came on the yelled and jumped into the crowd of people in just pure drunken bliss,.... He pulled lenina Close to him and kissed her quickly and looked deeply into her eyes*

You know if your uncomfortable we can go......I know this probably is slightly odd for you but just know no one wants to hurt or make you uncomfortable here... just drunk and happy
Old 11-17-04   #677
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Smiling at him, she picks up one of her drinks blindly and knocks it back. The acohol is a little smoother than what Sano gave her the night before but it still burns her throat. She places the glass on the table still looking at him and tilts her head.*

"Im a solitary creature... I have been for ages but I can see that you like it here and I think I can handle it."

*She turns her head to look at the crowd behind her. Grinning, she stands up and takes off her coat. Placing it on her seat, she takes the other drink and does the same thing again, placing it on the table and smiling.*

"Well, now is a good time to 'mingle' I guess... I will go dance with the crazy people for a song or two and let you catch up with your friend... I need to work on my people skills anyway so its now or never really...."

*She can feel the drink starting to work as she kisses him softly.*

"Im not going to run off with the crazy people Sanosuke so don't worry... I don't need eye candy.... I have more than enough to keep me going..."

*With an innocent smile, she walks up to the two drunks. They grab her and teach her a few moves as she laughs at them attempting to mimic what they're doing. "He had better be worth it... I don't change for just anyone...." She starts to unwind a little more, glancing back to give Sano a little wave. "I guess socializing isn't so hard after all...."*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-17-04   #678
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*She really is amazing....I hope she is not just trying to have fun for my sake though......Oh well if she is I will reward her later He downs his other drink jsut as Shane makes his way over to him. The old demon could tell Lenina was on Sanosukes mind but then again so were is eyes, it wasn't till he taped him on the shoulder that Sano even realised Shane was right behind him*

By the look in your eye lad I take it you like the lase don't ya
Like her? I'm pretty sure I might have just fallen for her all together
I'm glad to see she trying to be social I dont know a vampire that would take so quickly to a party like this.... though I think its probably because she is here for you
So you were able to tell huh........ She might be a vampire but there is more of a soul in her then in most people in this city...maybe even more then me
Oh don't put yourself down your a good man.......I mean you gave this building to me way back when I first got to this city and didn't ask a thing in return... thanks to you I was able to raise a good family and become a grand father
Havn't asked for anything huh.... How about another drink

*Reaching behind the bar he pulled out two huge metal mugs each looking like the could hold a gallon. As he did that Sano reallized how loud he had been speaking and no doubtibly it was loud enough for Leninas kine ears to pick up on. One mug was then slammed down infront of him*

Okay Sano after that I expect you to go and have a gig with that lovely lady over there I'll be over there catchin up with the family its been a while since we were all togther after all

*He patted Sano on the shoulder and walked away, Sano did pretty much what he was told chugging everything down the leaping off his seat. He began Dancing like everyone else was he knew pretty much every step from hanging out with the family at previous ocasions.
Once he managed to get near Lenina the boys backed away slighty letting Sano get in with her, Placing his hands on her hips he lifted her striaght up and twirled her putting her back down quickly, there was an almost wild look in his eyes as the alcohol began to hit his system*

So ya having fun yet
Old 11-17-04   #679
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*She places her hands on his shoulders and grins. Gazing into his eyes she moves closer to him a little intoxicated.*

"The boys were showing me how to dance.... They failed. A little too drunk to teach me anything other than how to slam into people without knowing... Rather funny... They are okay.... They seem to love you... They kept telling me that you help everyone out... But I know that first hand... And so does Shane......"

*With a knowing look, she sticks out her tounge at him and dances. She watches his expression and smiles as she realizes that hes more hansome when hes grining.*

"Im having fun, its a nice atmosphere so I don't feel compelled to sit in the corner... I don't have to ask if your enjoying yourself, I can already see it on your face..."

*She dances with him for a little while, Laughing at his jokes and stopping occasionally just to look at him. She can't remember how long its been since she socialized let alone go into a public place not intending to feed. Slowing down a little, she wets her lips and gives him a thoughtful look as her smile shows though it.*

"What are you thinking?... You have had that grin on your face since you came down here to dance with me...."

*She forgets about the converation and places her head on his chest, a little giddy from the drinks she had earlier. Laughing it off, she lifts her head and kisses him for a minute or two. "I can feel safe with him and I have had so much fun meeting strangers..." She lets him spin her around for a while, still impressed by his dancing skills and thinking about him the whole time.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-17-04   #680
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

* He could not remeber the last time he had just let himself go like this it was truely a merical, for the past 30 or so years every night had been filled with fighting or shady deals that drove him to the breaking point. The last two had been the worst and he had never been able to let his guard down, but now as he held this gental woman next to him everything else just seemed meaningless.

The party began to die down considerably everyone did have there jobs to go to in the morning and the party had begun some time around 3 in the afternoon, It was now around 2:30 in the morning. Once or twice he had left Lenina to get a drink but he was glad to see that every time he did one of the family memebers came over and talked to her as if they had known her for years

He stroked her hair as he slowly danced with her his mind in a purely blissful state*

Everything is begining to wind down why don't we get going so poor Shane can actualy have a moment of peace with his new grand daughter......... Not to mention I need a bite to eat just being with you this whole time I have forgoten to eat since I met you the other night