Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page feminine false advertising

Old 09-06-02   #1
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
feminine false advertising

you know what kind of bugs me about women? it's their false advertisements.

you look at a woman and say 'wow, she's got some great tits.' then you find out that it's just some water injected wonder bra.

then you look at a woman and say 'damn, she's got a fine ass' but that's only because she's got a butt sculpting pad in her pants.

fakers.. cheaters..

i think i'm gonna sue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-02   #2
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

ShotDownStar will become famous soon enough
Credits: 169,349
if you guys didn't put so much stock in our asses and breasts then maybe some girls wouldn't try methods of enhancement and concealment....

but would you rather have the world populated with girls with flat asses, no boobs and big saggy guts and thighs?
Old 09-06-02   #3
Evil Cheese fry
cheese gone wrong

Evil Cheese fry
Credits: 35,214
heh yeah...thats like 75% of all girls maybe more at my skool....whats the point? sooner or later ull take off the bra and they'll say."where did it go?" heh
The proud will be abased"

He would not heel nor fake a bow
Murmur curses to the wind
And lo, the wrath of god swept down...

"Thou art no more an angel filled
With light, but a leech to be abhorred
And thou shalt suffer My burning will"...
Quoth this raven: "Nevermore"

Nevermore
Old 09-09-02   #4
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i'd rather see a chick for what they are rather then taking off their bra and feeling like i was part of some magic act. the fact that the american public deems one thing as 'beautiful' doesn't mean that just because you don't match that criteria you're some sort of wilderbeast in a dress. i like nice full breasts, but just because a chick doesn't have them doesn't make her unattractive. i just think it's retarded that a chick who has a decent b-cup would wear so many pads and wires that it makes her look like a large c-cup... especially when a guy takes her home, undoes her bra and then finds out what she's really got. it's like we got ripped off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-10-02   #5
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Shattered Dream will become famous soon enough
Credits: 46,886
I hate the way women are used in every fucking advert you see on tv. YAWN.
Old 09-11-02   #6
silentanastasia

hmmm. i think women sell themselves into those adds and ideals as well. yes most of the time it's what men want to see. double d size 3 waist and 5 foot ten. but then again women like that, they just want to sleep with and brag to their buddies. basically if you don't want a guy to want you for the physicality then stop faking it. same to guys though. i hate the beer belly. but then again i can't stand consistent drinking. so i would'nt be with a guy like that any way. it's a lifestyle and an idealism. as well as a guide to personal morality. don't expect someone to be shocked when you're not big breasted wehn you have made them think otherwise. i wear corsets not to look leaner, i'm content with my frame. and i don't intend to starve myself for the sake of some frat boy to fondle me. if it's mererly for a sexual drive, then screw someone you know is real, and that you know. it's better that way. and hey if their great you canhave it over and over again.
Old 09-11-02   #7
Evil Cheese fry
cheese gone wrong

Evil Cheese fry
Credits: 35,214
yay *claps hand* people are smart in here

padded bras suck!!!!!! never owned one and never will!!!!
The proud will be abased"

He would not heel nor fake a bow
Murmur curses to the wind
And lo, the wrath of god swept down...

"Thou art no more an angel filled
With light, but a leech to be abhorred
And thou shalt suffer My burning will"...
Quoth this raven: "Nevermore"

Nevermore
Old 09-12-02   #8
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

ShotDownStar will become famous soon enough
Credits: 169,349
truthfully i don't understand women who do that anyways, but ofcourse i've never needed to. i am quite comfortable with myself. but its rather sad that women feel the need to tuck and emphasize just to catch an eye so she can get to that critical moment when the guy will be taking the bra off.

its not like a people go "woah look at the personality on her." women put themselves through it for men, even if its not what men want, as far as they know it is what men want. so arsinik,if you want to explain to every woman you see on the street she's fine just the way she is and she should burn her padded bras...

but some women do it for themselves too. it sounds odd but i've known people who just wanted to know what it feels like to have larger breasts so they go out and get themselves a water bra. and then they find out the attention is addictive and start to wear it all the time. they think nothing of it since all of their friends know they're fake, but then they meet someone new and...
Old 09-13-02   #9
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Credits: 127,114
I don't do anything to dramatically change my body, but I like to wear push up bras just because I like to have cleavage. I don't think it's that false-- I mean, everyone knows that women can't have cleavage without a garment made for that purpose . . . . .

I do agree with ArSiNiK that it's fucked up when women do that to themselves just so they can get men to take it off of them. That's deceptive.

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 09-13-02   #10
Lillith

Let's not forget that these days body modification is not restricted to women alone. Men get penile enlargements, hair transplants, pec implants, and yes even gluteus maximus' being shaped up. All these things are no longer just the domain of women, though arguably I won't say the statistics even up yet. In some way we all do a little bit of advertising, whether false or slightly enhanced, most people believe that their true selves are never perfect enough to the rest of the world. This even happens in the business world, actually on just about any level. We are a society of "white lies".
Old 09-16-02   #11
The Disposable Poet
NOT a genius

Location: In my own prison that is my mind,This is the place where I reside,... as for state, it's an odd state of mind,...
The Disposable Poet
Credits: 9,348
It's all a cycle of greed, for power, money, and attention all started by this sick society called democracy. If this country wasn't built on greed of the people making the products maybe people could try and be themselves. It's just an idea but the fact remains that people are people and no one is ever who the seem or act to be.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein
Old 09-25-02   #12
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
I don't even see the whole importance of "maximizing" (faking) physical appearance. I mean, it's great for those out for a lay or a makeout session, but I've never been interested in that; personality is number one for a long-term relationship (and hey, beauty is a great addition).

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 10-11-02   #13
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Credits: 12,743
Its a society thing. They make women look perfect, so people think they have to be like that.

- The cold, the snow, the midnight winter solstice. These things I have in my soul. And I have learned use them... become them.

- Birth. Become. Evolve. Destroy. Yourself.

Old 11-08-02   #14
clot
to reduce risk of fire

clot
Credits: 5,586
Lillith-I agree, we do live in a society of white lies. It seems like one bodily "improvement" leads to the next and the next and the next...........
Old 11-08-02   #15
Count Crapula
Ghost of a TX Ladies' Man

Count Crapula
Credits: 42,893
If it leads to women looking like Christina Aguilera, then you can count me out...I definitely prefer real.

"Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute." -Joe Dirt

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat." - Farmer VIncent

**WildAngelofEve is my guardian angel
**Jordyn saved my life
**Vamptress is my beautiful sculptress.
**DedMetlBitch666!!! Damn! 'Nuff said...
**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
**The DarkRain is so soothing to my soul...
Old 11-08-02   #16
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,580
and by creating these lies and thus the public wants to look a certain way, they put more money into the economy. and that's what it's all about isn't it?

fuck that stuff. it's weird, how come people find breast implants acceptable and other alternative body modifications freakish?
Old 11-08-02   #17
clot
to reduce risk of fire

clot
Credits: 5,586
Interesting point masochist.