Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page the life of a Spikess..

Old 12-30-02   #1
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
the life of a Spikess..

okay..im bored with nothing better to do so im starting one of these..even though i already have one..

i have nothing to write about..my life is so boring..

but in sayin that im goin out tonight!! woooo..though i dont think i will be doing anything fun since my friend just sent a desperate txt begging me to bring playing cards..i've a feeling she has just done something that she now regrets..least thats what it was the last time she wanted me to bring cards..

ahwells, its nearly new years!!! and cj (who im stayin with till new years) has a bottle of jack d, also her friend has a bottle of jack d..so im gonna be in jack d heaven!..

though..i shall probaly start argueing with him the minute he mentions buffy since he seems to think HE is the biggest buffy fan..so, ya know..i think i will have to prove him wrong just for the sake of it..

speaking of buffy, my spike collection is coming along nicely, so far i have..

1 spike jigsaw
1 spike mug
1spike glass
2 spike action figures
2 spike posters
1 spike calander
2 smaller spike posters
1 spike morpher
1 spike qoute card thingie..
2 spike chocolate wrappers
1 spike cookie plastic tub thingie..i had to buy them because spike was on the packaging..

i also have all buffy box sets!

ohh an i will be getting the new spike standee that is out! i saw it while i was in edinburgh except the shop was shut and i very nearly broke into the shop so i could steal it..but laura didnt really think it was a good idea..

umm..currently i have no problems to moan about..

ohhh in febuary keeper (of life, just in case you didnt realise that) shall be staying at mines for a week..i plan on making his life hell for that entire week..

one idea of mine involves..wax, hair, and legs.. ..hehehe..

im bored..i should be wrapping up cjs, marks and ineezes presents but i cant be bothered..i should also tidy my room, but i cant be bothered doing that either..

right..im off..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-02   #2
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,028
Hey, what about the Spike Mousemat?

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-30-02   #3
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

ohh i forgot about that!! yes, i have that too, and a spike nokia phone cover..i knew i had more than that! *slaps forehead*

ohh an when i get back remind me to write about my haunted phone..

Old 12-30-02   #4
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
I have a Spike cappuccino machine.
Old 12-30-02   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,431
i have a spikess hair doll.
Old 01-01-03   #6
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

i want a spike coffee thiiinnggg...not too sure about the spikess hair doll though that sounds kinda scary..

ohh the haunted phone, well..i dont think it is haunted..more, possed by aliens..i was just talking away to andrew when all of a sudden it starts making funny noises, so im thinking its just bad signal, and this keeps happening for a good 10/15 minutes when finaly the thing starts to talk!! it sounded very much like martains..and i got very scared and hung up..

but then i switched to handset 1 and it stopped..so i am never touching handset 2 again and now my family think i am mad..

Old 01-01-03   #7
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

new years was fun..well, from what i can remember anyways..apparently i drank 3/4 of a litre bottle of jack d and then about the same of a small bottle of jack d..followed by some wine..

i was extremly drunk and at some point andrew phoned, and i remember singing down the phone to him..thats about it..

and i crashed about half an hour after new years..uhhh i have a hangover now..

but i had a strange craving for a ham and tomato soggy sandwich..it was yummi..

what else have i done?..ohhh i was violated by ineeze..she snuggled me! and refused to let me go..

oh, i also remember argueing with scooby about buffy which is quite sad now that i think about it, but scooby seems cool enough.

though andrew scared them by threatening another friend of mines, which i didnt know about till today..

oh yeah..and i have to say that i am never drinking again because it is an un-written rule..

Old 01-01-03   #8
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

I, spikess..have a plan.

i've decided that, im going to ditch my two eyebrow piercings and instead, get two vertical piercings at the side of my left eye.

then, i am going to get my left nostril pierced, so i'll have both sides pierced.

ohh and im gonna get a vertical piercing on the bit between my breasts..

and, if i lose this last two stone, im going to get a surface bar underneath my belly button.

and after that im getting no more piercings!

Old 01-02-03   #9
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

oh, i've kinda changed that plan..instead, im going to get a double industrail at the cleavagy bit.

and a double industrail at the naval, once i get rid of this 2 stone.

im going to stretch my right lobe to 8g, and get a few more piercings at the top of my ear including the industrail..

then, im getting my final tat2..

and that shall be me..

i've worked out that im going to need about £150 to get the piercings i want done, and probaly another £100 for a tat..

erm..thats all i've got to talk about, except my friend cj believed me when i told her merry and pippin died in teh two towers..fool, she txt me half way through the film callin me a liar..hehe

im still ill..but im better than i was yesterday, i think i've been poisened..i was in a bitch of a mood till about an hour ago when my mother pointed out that it was snowing and for some reason that cheered me up..

well, that and she gave me £60 without me asking for the angel box sets that i need..

Old 01-10-03   #10
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

well, since my last update i have dumped all my friends...I can't be bothered with anyone at the moment, someone just has to look at me and i'll start mouthing off at them..I want nothing more than to just be left alone..

my friends arent exactly the greatest in the world either, most of them i rarely speak to , and the rest only phone me when they are bored and have no one better to visit so they call upon good ol susan! that, and a particular friend has a tendancy to borrow my stuff and then i never see it again..took me bloody 4 months to get my new rock boots back off her, and that was only because i told her i was going out and i wanted to wear them..so basicaly i had to ask if i could borrow my own fucking boots..

heh, i just bumped into her mother there the now, and she was telling me how she had forgot to tell laura i phoned and was wondering if she was still on a high, and i was like "uhh...wha?" an i kept thinking why her mother didnt seem to mind that laura came home high, an i was gonna say "isnt like laura to go home high" but it turns out she's high because she is having driving lessons..this coming from the girl who said she would never be able to drive because she would be too scared she might crash..alright for bloody some..

well, after 12 years of friendship im shot of her..we rarly talk anyways and like i said, when we do its when she is able to fit me into her busy schedule of fucking her b/f..or when she is after something..

ya know what, i think i've just did myself the biggest favour getting shot of these people..all they do is make me miserable..

i'll just make new friends..somehow..i dunno..it will probaly only end up a repeat of whats just happened..

Old 05-30-05   #11
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

heh i forgot i even made this.

Old 05-30-05   #12
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
I have been there.
Good luck.

I lost my besft friend. It sucks.
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
Old 05-31-05   #13
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

yeah it does, but i really lost mines along time ago. we've just been pretending to still be friends for the last 4 years i'd say.

meh, she wasnt a particulary good friend anyways!

Old 06-25-05   #14
RottedFairy
Lurks in the Shadows

RottedFairy
Credits: 4,704
*slaps you with a smelly trout*
meh i dunno..........you smell funny...
k thats it i am done now

how about a little smiliey nookie
Old 06-26-05   #15
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

fuck me! you actualy posted on this forum!!

Old 06-26-05   #16
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Congrats
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.