Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 05-07-02   #261
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
"Well Set, I'm sure that you will help me to see the true meaning of "Hell" now won't you." Rolling her eyes.

"Please give me a break, you fool. This is starting to bore me."
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-02   #262
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*Set pays no attention to Sorcha. He is trying to see who it is that will die. His powers of sight are not to there normal "god" level. He thinks trying to see which of the three is going to die, and by whos hand.*

Oh well, it will come to me.

*Set looks over at Duragon still waiting for his version of "The History of the Gods".*

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-07-02   #263
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Duragon look set dead in the eyes and grins*

I know who will die, Me thats who for I have not the will or the reason to live anymore. I have seen the futer and I have seen that these two here will out live me by many years for they still have a reason left to live
Old 05-08-02   #264
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
Something inside of Endless' mind clicked together. It all made sense. These 'gods', whatever they really were, were like parasites. They feed and feed, eventually leaving their host withered and destroyed. They are the arrogant, the evil, the killer of innocents. They were his enemy.

Thin strands of black haze lazily floated from the ground around Endless. His body began to emanate a dull turquoise light. The tattoos of his body shined deadly, lined in the strange light. Yes, he knew what he must do now. He must rid the world of these gods. Endless turned his eyes to Duragon: "You will be the first."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 05-08-02   #265
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
Flouts in sloftly lands in the ground the black drees flouts around the payfulair of mask pain ...looks at Enless

"Iam sopposed to take aside my fears of battle or what , what is the point of this trip "

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-02   #266
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*She steps forward, motioning for Sorcha to step aside. Looking at set, she gives him a bitter smile and and stirs her mind a little, "I will attempt the mind control later, I don't feel strong enough, the daylight has made me tired."*

Why set, why don't you wait till nightfall and then I will come play? Im sure you are aware that I can not move into the light, I am of darkness, evil, damned creature... Just like you, but the difference is, I show some class in what I do.

*She laughs, shakes head and takes the dimond choker off her neck. She wraps it around her hand and clenches her fist.*

You will really regret your mocking Set. I will make sure of that. When night falls, I can wander freely and feel more awake, I will deal with you, like I said when I was in the woods, your just another corpse in the river. You have such a pretty face, wouldn't it be nice to encrust dimonds in it. Do not underestimate me Set and do not pravoke me, I am less compassionate than the rest.

*She grins at Set and blinks slowly, tearing away from his glares, she turns to Sorcha.*

I am glad to meet you and forgive my temper, I do not know what I do when I beging being destructive.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-08-02   #267
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Her mind spins a little, she feels torment of others, the sweet torment she thrives but this is not right, she has a bad feeling about this torment. "Its like its brought on by rage... What? This can't be right." She searches for an answer on the faces of the people who surround her. "Endless! Oh my... This doesn't look good for him." She gives Sorcha a worried look and drags the thought pattern in with hers. "can you feel that Sorcha? Its Endless... I don't like the rage that stirs with his torment. Something is influencing him and I can't figure out where the outside torment comes from. Do you think you could talk to him? I would but you know what my subtlety is like and the sun has me feeling tired, so I may not be able to handle the situation." She turns to Valron.*

My work of art, seem you never will be defaced.

*She attempts to laugh but fails, as the torment she feels is disturbing.*

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-08-02   #268
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
Looking at Lenina, she nods. "Try not to let Set come in her Valron, keep him away from her. I won't be long." She walks away from the cave quickly.

Coming up next to Endless, she lightly touches his shoulder. "Is there something going on that you aren't telling us Endless? Lenina and I both can sense that something is not right. We're worried about you. Please tell me what's going on..." she pleaded with him.

Looking up at him, her eyes meeting his. She looked down quickly, not sure exactly why. She attempted to read his thoughts, but his mind was spinning, she could only pick up bit and pieces of his thoughts. None of it made sense to her.

sending her voice into his mind,"Endless, tell me what it is that plagues you mind. I will help you with whatever you are planing on doing but you must first tell me."
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-08-02   #269
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless' eyes never leave Duragon. "No. You and Lenina don't understand. This is me. This is the way it's supposed to be. Now, away with you lest you be drug in, Sorcha. This may get a little rough."

An invisible wave of energy flies from his body, knocking over trees and causing the large boulders and chunks of stone to roll and scoot over the ground.

His back straightened, his arms outstretched to his sides, his wings spread. A massive, spiraling column of the turquoise energy exploded from under his feet, engulfing his body. The chunks of earth and stones quickly distenegrated, slowly breaking apart in the column of light.

From within the column of energy, stood Endless. His eyes were glowing a sinister red, his muscles all drawn taut. His body seemed almost transparent within the heart of the pillar of energy. With a howl of utter lunacy the pillar broke into a series of large rings, shooting out in all directions. They sliced through trees and through stones, finally dissipating. With one talon Endless reached back and pulled out his blade. The serrated teeth near the stock purred against the inside of the sheath, the rest of the blade drawing out smoothly. He rested his arm, the tip of the blade burying slightly into the ground. "Die." Endless' body shot towards Duragon.

Immediately Duragon's own claws were up in his defense, gripping Endless' blade. Incredible.......how had Endless gotten so much more powerful so quickly?

A small trickle of blood ran onto the ground. The blade of Endless' sword began to glow a deep, pulsating black. The cutting edge began to flash a blood red. Duragon's and Endless' eyes locked together.

What Duragon saw was inexplicably horrible. He was mortified. He could hear a voice in his head, whispering to him: This is the true me. Unbridled. Feel my pain, feel my anguish, and most of all feel my power! Duragon was swallowed into Endless' eyes. Dark, depthless, filled with a rage as one he'd never seen. This creature would arise to destroy, that was certain. His shere determination said that.

Endless' other claw and Duragon's interlocked, squeezing, trying to force the other down. But neither would. Veins bulged from under Duragon's armor, pulsing and writhing with raw power. Endless' blade dug deeper and deeper into the tender flesh that lie beneath his armor, the blood flow increasing slowly. With a sudden flexing of muscles Endless was thrown through the air, spiraling, his blade still in his hand. However, he stopped in mid-flight, suspended, and slowly turned around in the air to face Duragon. He was grinning. His arm hung at an awkward, unnatural angle.

With a slight grimace he resheathed his blade, and with his new hand he gripped his shoulder. With a quick movement and a pop his shoulder was returned into its socket. Duragon was upon him.

Endless' head was forced back as Duragon's large fist burrowed into his jaw, driving him back. The tendons in his neck hardened and groaned with protest. Finally, shakily, Duragon's fist stopped. Endless was still smiling.

Endless' claw flew through the air as a flash of light, a blur, past Duragon's chest and then up into his chin, driving his head back, and finishing it with a slash of his blade across his midsection. Duragon hadn't seen him draw it again.

A hand was pressed to his face, the sharp shafts of bone igniting sparks against his armor. Then the world was gone in a flash of searingly hot light.

He flew down into the earth on a beam of light. The ground arose around his body like jagged glaciers, crunching and then falling around him and on him. Thick blood ran from the gash in his stomach, and a light emanated from the slashes on his chest. His face was smoking. A black hole was burned into his cranium where his left eye once was.

Before he could stand up, Endless smashed both feet into his chest. With a scream of pain Duragon fell back again. Endless held his sword pointed down. "Duragon, I know better than to let you heal." With a grunt of effort his blade pierced Duragon's armor and into his heart.

Endless lifted him up by the throat, his sword resheathed. His head shot forwards and all four fangs dug into Duragon's throat. Endless drank deeply. Every drop.

As he drank, his veins pulsed with life. The black blood feeling him with power. Oh yes, it would no longer be a problem to sustain being Endless. Oh no. And hwo knew what he would become next. He now possessed all of Duragon's attributes and strenght, added onto his own. His eyes turned to Set.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 05-08-02   #270
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set looks at this in somewhat of awe. He then sees endless's eyes fall on him.*

Hmm, so I was right...... oh well. Endless, you have tasted the blood of a ex-god. Tell me, how did it taste? How did it feel flowing through your veins? Great feeling you got whenever you killed. Oh what sweet horrors lie within your soul.

*Set sees in Endless's mind that he wants to attack Set next.*

You still don't understand do you? Oh well, if you feel like you must fight me.....then so be it. Show me the best you can do.

*Set gives off a evil smile as his body twist and reshapes. His beautiful body burst into flames and out of the fire, a being comes. This being is indeed darkness made flesh. Standing about eight feet tall, it's snake-like skin grows as hard as Duragon's armor. His flesh turns black, pitch black. His eyes glow a deep green as wings spawn from his back. His physical powers grow with his size. His dragon-like head wears a silver crown. Silver armor appears over his chest, sholders, arms, and legs. He is cloaked with a red cape. His demonic and yet royal form demands both respect and fear. For this body is but a splinter of Set's true power. As he speaks his voice sounds like a thousand snakes hissing all at once.*

Hmm, this could be a bit fun. You want to destroy me please.....come and try. But I am not Duragon, I am not Valron, I am not a vampire. I am Darkness made flesh. If you think you can beat me......please, come and meet your doom.

*Set looks over at Lenina.*

Yessss, I would advise you to pray to your "God", for without his help, Endless will meet his end. Oh and please I don't want you to feel left out.

*Set points to the sky and a great storm appears covering up the light of the sun.*

Come.

*Set looks back at Endless and smiles.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-08-02   #271
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
ooc : Bravo excelent even
P.s to every one I alowed this to happen so I could make a new character
Old 05-08-02   #272
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless laughs. "You've seen nothing."

The power he had taken-no stolen -of Duragon impacted him.

Two more pairs of wings came from his back, the skin splitting much as it had before when he had originally became Endless. The teeth that layed to the right and left of his second pair of his fangs on either jaw extended, giving him a total of two sets of fangs on each jaw. Other than that, his physical appeareance changed very little. He got slightly larger, now ten feet tall, and larger build, but nothing else. Nothing visible, that is. Inside, however, was a different story.

What was once a boiling pool of power now became a tempest of raw energy. The power, the very being of Duragon was beyond incredible. And now.....now it was his!

Endless' power exploded within him. With a hideous howl he allowed the power to settle within his body, the scream seeming to echo deep into the very fabrics of reality. He lowered his head at the thing that had just previously been Set. With a glowing smile, all eight fangs flashing, he drew out his blade. Duragon's blood still dripped from the tip. As a single drop fell, Endless' hand caught it. He brought it to his mouth and took of it with a quick flash of his tongue. He looked into the thing's eyes and smiled. "This blade has killed on 'god'. Do you too wish to be shown your place?"

ooc: Thanks for clearing that up there DRAGON MASTER. I forgot about that.....:p

Old 05-08-02   #273
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set's eyes grow fixed on Endless.*

Come, show me your "wrath".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-08-02   #274
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless smiles a sinister grin, a red-and-black smoky haze emanating from the pores of his body. He could get addicted to this. Endless, slayer of the gods he thought gaily. He liked the way it sounded.

He cracked his talon-knuckles together, the bones snapping with an audible pop as he slowly walked towards Set. His sword rotated in lazy circles with rotations of his right wrist. In his left hands the talons grew out another two inches. Now, with Duragon's power, the talons were nearly as potent as his sword, which now hummed with his own power. Duragon's blood stained the blade. There it would always be to serve as a reminded to all those who would oppose him in such a way as Set had.

On leg crossing in front of the other, all wings folded in, he looked oddly elegant amongst the newthrown rubble and debris. A wind seemed to emanate from his body as dust blew away from him in all four directions. With a smile his eyes flashed a luminescent green. He walked up to Set, mere inches from him, and bellowed laughter into his face, spraying venom onto his body. His chest heved with his bellows. "Thisis the 'mighty' Set? How pitiful. he spat.

Old 05-08-02   #275
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set spits in Endless's mouth.*

You really need to learn manners.

*Set looks into Endless's eyes and in a split second appears behind him and kicks him lightly in the ass.*

So this is the "Mighty Endless, Killer of Gods"? *Set too spat. He then let out a little laugh.* You really must learn to humble yourself in the presence of the higher power.

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-08-02   #276
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless still laughed. He turned, and with open palms shoved Set to the earth. "That's right you fool! Get mad, get angry, get hateful, get arrogant. I love it. I devour it all. I crave it." Endless lowered his head grinning. With a flash of light a small loch of Set's hair fell to the earth. And yet Endless' blade never seemed to move. He grinned. "Why don't you show me where this higher power is?" He said, walking around Set, smiling, grinning his mocking grin.

Old 05-08-02   #277
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set stands up.*

Oh Jesus this is getting old. And you have the nerve to call ME arrogant. Fine you want to act like a bitch, expect to be bitch slapped.

*Set throws himself up and moves much more quickly than the speed of light. He appears behind Endless at once again kicks his ass, this time with a bit more force. Endless ends up face first on the ground.*

Tell me again why would I want to kill you? You have become something far worse than I. Granted, I am the sorce of all evil.....but you have become something that craves power. Hmm, I wonder which on is worse. Look at you, once a graceful Vampire, now you have become a loathsom creature of Darkness. You have become something far more horrid and ghoulish than I ever thought. So if I choose to keep you around then you could do my job for me. HA! How utterly great!

*Set starts to laugh at this pathetic sight.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-08-02   #278
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless lays on the ground, still laughing. He draws small etchings of a stick figure bleeding.

He slowly stands up, smiling. "Come on Set, you have to at least try and make this hard for me. You're giving me everything I wated." He looked into Set's eyes. The next instant three of Set's front teeth went flying over to Sorcha's feet. Endless' talons dug deep into the side of Set's face with a sound like splintering wood. Endless still smiled. "I do not crave power: But when it comes to me, why should I push it away?"

Old 05-08-02   #279
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set's fury knows no bounds. As soon as Endless's talon strikes Set, Set's face grows around the talon. Set then places his hands on Endless's chest and lighting bolts fly from Set's hands and into Endless's body. These are not your normal lighting bolts, for they drain the life force of what ever they strike. The Lighting bolts burn Endless's chest and throws him back. Set's face then heals almost instantly. He pops his jaw.*

Ok, Now I'm pissed.

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-08-02   #280
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Flying in the air, Endless' wings shoot out and he does a double somersault onto the ground. No sooner does he land than he is less than a hundred feet from Set. He looks down at his charred chest. He looks up and smiles. "Set, you're much smarter than that. Oh, and I've angered you have I? Excellent." Endless draws his sword in a flash and dashes at Set, his blade arching over his head in a downward swipe.