Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 04-24-02   #181
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
Hiro dreampt peacfully. However, he shot awake, bolting upright, his blade in his hand and pointed at Duragon. Seeing who it was, he relaxed and re-sheathed it. "Damn, shouldn't sneak up on people like that, big guy." He said, relaxing. Sorcha was still safe by his side. Duragon was gone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.

Last edited by vampire_Hiro_13; 04-24-02 at 20:11.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-02   #182
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
A little startled by Hiros reaction. "Is everything okay?" As Hiro lays back, Sorcha moves closer to him. Not sure what she should or should not do, she decides to let whats left of her heart guide her.

Curling up in his arms, thinking to herself. "This is what I have been missing so much." She reminds herself not to get her hopes up, she looks into his eyes and smiles seductively.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #183
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro smiles back. Sorcha's eyes were different now than when she had first arrived. They were fuller, more vibrant, whole. Not dead and empty. But she was still holding herself back. He could understand why. Warming to her, he closed his eyes again, allowing his thoughts to carry him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-24-02   #184
tisha19

tisha19
Sorcha, looking at how handsome Hiro looked. Her attraction to him becoming more and more obvious. She couldn't allow herself to do the one thing she had wanted to do since she had first set eyes on him again. She couldn't do that, not until she knew what his feelings for Lenina.

Fearing that she may not be able to control herself much longer, she just lay there looking at him. Thinking to herself how sweet his lips look...
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #185
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro sleeps on. Within his slumber his mind still works on. He can hear Sorcha's thoughts. He no longer knew his own emotions. He would wait and see how it was the Lenina felt for him. She was in a tough time right now. Until then, he would enjoy the company of the beautiful Sorcha, perhaps forever.

Old 04-24-02   #186
tisha19

tisha19
Knowing very well that Hiro could read her thoughts she tries to mask them. He had to know by now that her feelings for him still ran deep inside her.

Playing with his soft hair, she looked him up and down. His body looking just the way she remembered it. "Hiro," she whispers, "Wake up Hiro, would you sleep away our entire day together?"
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #187
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Stirring awake, Hiro at first forgot where he was. With a quick snap of his legs he somersaulted through the air and landed twenty feet from where he had been sleeping. Realizing his error, a rather sheepish look came on his face. "Oh..uh...sorry there Sorcha." He said with a smile, scratchign the back of his head. He was suddenly on her lap, his arms around her neck, acting rather gaily. "So, what's up beautiful?" He whistled with a wink.

Old 04-24-02   #188
tisha19

tisha19
Surprised at Hiros actions, hes never acted this way before. All be it new to her, she enjoyed this playful side. She reached up and touched his face lightly. Her heart getting the best of her she leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips, then leaning back to see his reaction
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-25-02   #189
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro was rather astonished. Sitting with his mouth dropped open, he looked rather comical. She had caught him far off guard. However, she still tasted delicious.

"What was that for?" Hiro asks, although in his mind he thinks is that all?

Old 04-25-02   #190
tisha19

tisha19
"Well my dear Hiro, I couldn't hold back any longer. I have wanted to do that and much more since I first arrived, but I didn't know if it would be welcomed or not."

With a devilish smile Sorcha looks into his dark eyes. She wraps her arms around Hiro's neck, pulling him close, kissing him deeply again.

Thinking to herself "He must know I still love him, he must."
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-25-02   #191
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
*Hiro and Sorcha hardly noticed the events around them... the sun had been out for quite a time now. It tried to stay up, to watch these two that had not slept the whole night. But the sun, too weary of the time, finally decided it could not watch any more of their conversation, and set off to pursue it's regular slumber...*
Old 04-25-02   #192
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
Quote:
Originally posted by Valron_Darkmer
*grined in his form of the angel and drew a circle around in the air chanting some and then a holy white light appears and surrounds Set and dissapears. Grinning Valron brings his sword to his guard posistion*

"Now that you can't cast anything lets go."

*armor forming around Valron he closes his eyes they are suddenly standing on many small islands in a large spiritual sea. Opening his eyes he jumps from one island to another circleling around Set at blazing speeds. Coming closer to Set with every jump he smiles and then hurls himself at Set while slashing downwards with his sword it blazing from a holy fire of God himself*

"DIE BEAST!!!!" he screams as he charges.
*Set's heads speaking all at once again:

Fool, magic is mortal play.......here we play by the Gods rules.

Set then combust into a black cloud of smoke as Valron slashes throught it. A few moments later, Set burst from under the eternal sea that makes up the spirit realm. Set then destroys all the islands but one with the fire from his mouth. As the islands burn a great storm appears and waves of massive power begin to push on the last island left. Darkness covers the realm as "lost souls" trapped under the waves scream for peace. Set places his eyes on Valron.*

Shall I add you to my collection now, or rip your wings off first? How should a petty angel of a weak God die?

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-25-02   #193
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Out of shere reaction, Hiro's hands hold Sorcha by her head against him. Pulling away after several moments, he asks. "I'm going to be blunt, Sorcha. What do you want from me? Why do you seek me out?"

Old 04-25-02   #194
tisha19

tisha19
"You know very well why I have come here Hiro. It is obvious why I have come. I still love you very much, I needed to be with you." Getting up and walking over to a tree, she leans back against it and slides down til she is sitting on the ground.

Looking up at him with her vibrant green eyes, sparkling just a little,"But like I said before I didn't know if I would be welcomed, so I did what my heart told me to. Was I wrong in doing this?"
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-25-02   #195
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Up high in the air Duragon looks down consentrating untill something poped in his head,*

This yes this is it the place me and brother first fought

*He begins to chuckle at what he realize remebering the fight and how they only left a few things standing.
He swoops down from the air into a clearing, he senses the actions of Hiro and his friend and the fight between Valron and set all the time thinking is he the only one with a goal anymore every one else is ethier fighting for fun or falling for another.*

Am I destioned too walk alone to never reach my goal

*he ponders for a moment and falls backwards.
Laying down Duragon takes a nap and dreams of old thoughts and other life times*
Old 04-25-02   #196
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*Set's storm over the spirit realm only grows in power. The Dark God then laughs a horrid laugh with all seven heads.

What are you waiting for Angel? What ever happened to your "I'll kill this God" arrogance? Come to me, come to your destruction!

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Last edited by Set; 04-25-02 at 18:20.
Old 04-25-02   #197
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"No, you didn't make the wrong choice. Do not worry. If what you came here for was looking for acceptance, you've got it. But I can't promise myself to you until I can work things out with Lenina. That time draws nigh. Please be patient." Hiro says, appearing behind her. He seats behidn her, his legs strewn out to her sides, and pulls her to recline against his chest. Massaging her shoulders, wiating for night to come so he could speak to Lenina.

Old 04-25-02   #198
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Sleeping now thoughts of his past race through his mine some good like him and his brother fighting side by side and others brough great pian such as being sucked into Limbo
The thoughs continue untill his mind blanks out and all he sees is a glowing white light and from that light comes a voice*

My son the time has come

Farther? can it be

In one hour It will be 2000 year since you were traped in that body you know what that means

Yes I will Be traped in it forever

Please give your powers up willingly and I can get you out of that horid vessel

*Duragon thinks for a moment why would his father come now of all times and then like a sack of bricks it hit him*

Cleaver dad real cleaver weaken me so you and the other elders will be safe when I return, and you wiated till now because no one has been able to get me yet, and in one hour I will be in this body permently never being able to have my powers striped from me agian

No I do this now because I forgive you and wish you to return as your original self not the monster you have become

The monster I have become will be your undoing and as for your offer you can shove it up your big holyer then thou ass

*Waking suddenly Duragon sits up and smiles for he now knows that in one hour he will be the one step closer to his revenge and knowing this has made him the happiest he has been since he was born*
Old 04-25-02   #199
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
OOC: Set im doing this cause I'm sick of your god modding so this is why I'm doing this. But I did decide to at least give you a way to get your powers back as long as you stop god modding. I hope you come to your senses soon

*smiling Valron flys quickly into the fire spewing from Sets mouth. Absorbing it all into himself he glows even brighter. The 'lost souls' shrinking back from the holy light emminating from him and turning into ash. Raising his sword above his head he smiles and all of the light goes into it making it blaze brighter than any sun that has ever exsisted and making all of Set's powers useless. With a grin Valron points the sword towards Set*

"God is not weak. And there is only one of him. Which is why I know your a liar. And now as you face the power of God you are stripped of your powers. And from this moment onwards you will walk the world as a mortal without any hope of dying intill you have repented and given up the thought of you rivialing a god in power."

*with a blazing light the sword shoots out a soild stream of holy energy towards Set smashing into his chest and forcing him to fly backwards. In mid air Set turns back to the form he was in when he first appeared. A searing pain flashes through Set before he is dumped back onto the mortal realm 40 feet from Hiro. Stipped of all powers. With one last surge of energy Valron collects Set's powers and puts them into two rings and puts them on. Then he breaks from Lenia's mind and appears back in the mortal realm as he normally is. Without wings or his demon appearance.*

"And the false god is defeated. And all is set right again."

*the rings dissapear into his skin and absorb into him for him to give back to Set when he feels like the time is right*

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 04-25-02   #200
tisha19

tisha19
Leaning back against him, she feels almost peaceful. His touch bringing back so many fond memories. She closes her eyes, thinking of the way things used to be. She takes Hiros hand in hers as she rests against him, hoping for the best.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing