Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page my journal.

Old 09-06-04   #41
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
yep pretty much. since i have mallory and trey to hang out with. we've been mainly kicken back and doing stuff. so yes happier things have been going on for me

i'm on here right now. because mallory is at work and she doesn't get out of lamp lighter till about 110PM............. i want to go back to that place. had alot of fun there.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-04   #42
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well i've been slacking off on studying for the driving test. but i only have three more pages to fucking answer. i only have 46 more questions to answer though. but i'm being very passive about it which i shouldn't be doing anyway.

i heard from my friend name mallory last night. she told me what happened to her at work. at work she is trying to learn how to use the pole while dancing. well she did a pole trick up on stage while she was dancing. and while she was hanging her self upside down on the pole. she slipped and landed on top of her head. she said that everybody freaked the hell out. and asking her if she was ok and everything. but she took it like a pro and everyone was amazed by that. then mallory and everyone else started to laugh about it..... she said that she wants to talk to the manager cause she wants to see if they caught it up tape. so she could watch it and see where she messed up on that pole trick of her's. i said that once when she gets the tape. that trey, mallory, and i should all get together and watch it.

man if i was there and if i were to see that. i would freak out to and then i'll be asking if she is ok.... but i'll be laughing my ass off at the sametime. then i'll have her chill out at my table and then i'll buy her a coke. so she could sit down and relax after her accident.

you know since i've been slacking off on my driving test. i'm thinking about going back to lamp lighter after i pull out my money tomorrow and go on the weekends or something... then i'll chill out with the strippers and have a decent fun time with them.....

well this morning i had to get up early. because there was a balance thing that fell off at the top of the door. so my dad needed help from my mother and i..... and then height was 6 foot and it weighed about 10 pounds. my mother had the chair and i took the ladder. then her and i had to hold it for a while untill my dad finds his screw to screw that fucking bitch back in its place. my mom and i were getting tired holding that thing. it was funny though once when he was looking for a screw my mom looked over at me and said "yea just take your fucking time." and so i looked at her laughed. so my dad found a screw and he screwed it in. and he wanted to make sure it was seriously in. my mom said "fuck it the screw is in." i don't know for some reason when my mom cusses it makes me laugh you know........... and then i cuss around them when i talk.... so yea.

oh my brother matt called me. him and i chatted for a bit on the phone. i sounded happy when i was talking to him. he wanted to know what i have been up to......
i said nothing but going to a strip club, having half a three some at my house which i started by the way in my own room, and doing other stuff. which i'm not going to mention. so that is why i've been happy. so he fucking laughed and said ok that is cool....

i told him that once when he is in town we should go to bars and strip clubs toghter.. again he laughed and said that would be cool to do.... so this is all i have been up to really

i mean hanging out with mallory and trey and going places. instead of sitting here in my room all the time and do nothing but the computer. this has changed me a bit and that is why i've been happier around here. and why you've seen less.

also since i've talked to mallory this morning on the phone. again she was still talking to me about what happened to her. which i can't stop laughing about. she is gonna go back to her mom's and after that were gonna chill out untill she goes to work at 5ish! she is seriously hurting but she is still going to work.

Last edited by Shy shy; 09-07-04 at 15:14.
Old 09-08-04   #43
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well today i'm going to pull money out of the bank. i'm going to take out over 100 bucks in change that is. then i'll only be left with 200 bucks...... then once when i have that kind of money. i'll go to mallory's strip club place called lamp lighter. have a decent fun time again and chill out with the strippers.. i want to have fun first before i go back and study on my driving questions because i've been slacking off on them.. so fun first and then study. i only have 46 more questions to answer out of 118 questions. then all i need to do is review them and go down to the texas place and take the test. i need to find out when it would be a cool day though to visit the strip club... i think either tomorrow or friday. no i think friday would be a cooler day to visit. cause on the weekends its gets seriously packed and i don't like big crowds. i'll visit that place here and there. but not all the time though. cause you need "$$$$$$$$" that!

well eventhough mallory's head still hurt from when she did that pole trick. the rest of her body was seriously hurting.... this chick did not get any kind of sleep at all. and she still went to fucking work! i mean she doesn't care how badly she hurt's she can still work through that kind of pain. because she took gym nastics and that taught her how to work through such pain. if that was me i would not work at all. but then again she seriously needs the money though. i'll call her today and what she is up and maybe visit her at her mom's house. hang out with her and trey untill mallory gets off work. she works from 5 till 11PM..... sometimes she doesn't get out till like about 2 in the morning..... i don't know how she does it though. well will power to fucking mallory hahaha.
Old 09-08-04   #44
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

fuck the rest of that did not make sence. well i'm tired of course and i don't have my glasses on..... but i need to get a new pair. so please excuse that last part.
Old 09-08-04   #45
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
yep pretty much. since i have mallory and trey to hang out with. we've been mainly kicken back and doing stuff. so yes happier things have been going on for me

i'm on here right now. because mallory is at work and she doesn't get out of lamp lighter till about 110PM............. i want to go back to that place. had alot of fun there.
Cool
Old 09-08-04   #46
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

can't seem to concentrate.

well i can't get this one girl out of my head. i saw her at lamp lighter and indeed she is a stripper though. right now i'm sitting here with a phone book on my lap looking for the phone number to lamp lighter. because i was gonna call the manager and ask when this one stripper girl will be in. cause she hasn't been to lamp lighter with in a few days.

but the phone number to lamp lighter isn't listed in the phone book. of course i did have the phone number to lamp lighter on the caller ID. but its not there anymore. and i remembered that i wrote the phone number down on a piece of paper once when mallory called me from that place.

but i have this white piece paper which i'm looking at right now. i have a phone number to motel 6 where trey and mallory are staying at. and then i have another phone number here which doesn't have a name undeath the phone number. that is a bummer right there.

well once when i find the phone number to lamp lighter. then find out when this one girl will be working at that place. i'll go to a store and buy my self a rose and then i'll show up at lamp lighter that day. then when i see her i'm going to ask her if she would like to hang out with me to have a decent time. from there i'll hand her the rose.

i hope she says yes. what attracted me to her was her smile and the way her eyes sparkled when she looked at me.... couldn't seem to get her out of my head from that one night i saw her. she is a fucking sweetheart. well mainly all of the striopers were sweethearts.
Old 09-08-04   #47
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
Love is in the air..
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
Old 09-08-04   #48
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

yep you pretty much said it

i'm not going to tell mallory what i'm up to. cause then it wouldn't be a saprise. i hope that everything will work out fine with my plan here. and that she will say yes. well once when i find the phone number to lamp lighter and see when she will be in though.
Old 09-08-04   #49
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
Good luck!
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
Old 09-08-04   #50
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

haha thank you and i need it.
Old 09-08-04   #51
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

ok well i called mallory on the phone just now. i asked her if she new the telephone number to lamp lighter. and she doesn't know the phone number to it. so i told her how i was going through the phone book and looking through the yellow pages for the number. but she told me to look through the white pages and look under lamp lighter. haven't found the number yet and i do of course have the phone book on my lap right now. but its hard to look through while having to type at the sametime.

once when i find the phone number to that place. then i'll go a head and do my thing. no wonder why i couldn't find the fucking number HAHA!
Old 09-08-04   #52
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well for right now i'm just sitting by my computer. i'm having ONE beer only and no more then that. cause when i'm alone and i drink by my self. i'll be really happy one minuet and then i get sad the next. so i don't want to do that to my self at all. so one beer is all i'm going to have. of course its boring to. tried to get my self to sleep earlier but i couldn't sleep at all. just now i checked my pack of cigarettes that i got from this morning and its almost around 8PM and i finished it off all in one day. i thought i had one more smoke in there left. yes indeed i chain smoke. but only when i'm alone and not hanging out with anybody. but when i'm with people i don't chain smoke. i also submitted my picture at a site called www.spookyhotties.com and i got no responce from people at all yet. so i'm thinking that people need more time to get to my picture. i used my real name on that site. so it shouldn't be too hard to find me.

well i'm starting to get quiet and this is all i have to say.
Old 09-09-04   #53
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Ima have to go on there and find ya! Haha no1 says anything about me anymore on there. Ah well.

*hugs* Hope ur feeling better!
Old 09-09-04   #54
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

thank sweetie

"hugs back"

and yea i guess i'm feeling all right
Old 09-09-04   #55
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well i'm up at 9:49AM. i'm just sitting here listening to a soft station...... smoking my cigarettes feeling kind of blah. guess i got nothing else much to say. so i'll leave it at that.
Old 09-09-04   #56
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

in life i've been seeing a pattern and other stuff.

ok we all get bad shit that would happen us. its like we have to have something bad to happen to us. in order for the good to happen. which is waiting for us around the corner. but sometimes that pattern can be reversed. like once when something good happens to you. then you'll have a sign of badness waiting for around the corner. but it all depends on what you do in life. in order for it to be reversed or not. like i'm going to sit here and think of it as some sort of karma. i'm not a wiccan or a pagan. i'm just using the term karma as an example of what i'm talking about. but that is what i have been noticing though. i don't know if other people have noticed the samething i do.
if not then just remember what i'm talking about in my journal and watch what you do in life. and see what i'm talking about is a fact or fiction.

and yes i do think outside of the box and i see things differently then most people. sometimes that can be a real pain in the fucking ass. while sometiems it isn't a real pain in the ass.
but it all has to depend on what it is that i'm seeing differently though. in order for it to be a pain or not.

like take this for an example on seeing something in a different perspective way. let me think first.................

ok lets just say that we have two guys standing there looking at a television set. to one guy it would look like a television set. and to the other guy it would look like a microwave. the guy who see's the television as a microwave he would warm up a bag of popcorn straight into the television set. while his mate still see's it as a television and not a microwave. so that guy is standing there while having a look of confusion on his face. wondering how his friend is able to do something that he can't be able to do. thinking that his friend is some sort of magacian. while he isn't a magacian. once when he is finished warming up the bag of popcorn. its ready and the two of them can sit there and eat it.

its like peoole have there minds programed differently. some people are blind and some people aren't blind. but i don't think not being able to see something which you friend can be able to see isn't a sign of blindness. actually i wouldn't know what kind of a sign that would be called for people who can see something differently then what you can.

like have you ever walked around your house and visioned it to be something different? like think of your house as if it were tape that you can peal off and once when you take of the skin tape.... it would like something thats underground. like more like a sitanic dongeon. you know shit like that.

i mean no matter how hard people try to see things differently. they can't be able to do that unless someone would sit here and get them to see it in a different way. well through explination of course.

well this is all i could say. eventhough i could say more about this. since i'm such a quiet person i seriously have alot to say as you people can tell. but i'll think i shall stop right there and i don't want to confuse anybody. and if you understood me well on what i was talking about. then good for you! i'll sit here and fucking clap for your ass.........

bra-fucking-vah!
Old 09-09-04   #57
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well nevermind.

Last edited by Shy shy; 09-09-04 at 14:20.
Old 09-09-04   #58
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well at the moment i'm sitting here thinking. also you know god dam well that i think way too much. but hey its better to think then not to think at all. and there is nothing wrong when it comes to a person who thinks alot. and i'm quite a thinker these days about anything and everything. when i have people or don't have people. i don't care i always have to think one way or another. which is why i don't trust people and i'm always curious about certian situations i'm in when it comes to being with people that is. like i'll be sitting here all quite and not say much to you. i rather watch you and your actions. and listen to the fucking words that come out of your mouth. once when i noticed that there is something really fucking odd about a person. right away i know that they are a bad fucking egg and that you should get up and move away from there ass. this isn't a safe world and people are one of things you should not trust at all. and of course i've been fucking over alot and used. and always got there back turned on me.

people only need me when they want something from me. then its like they all of a sudden notice me. after they get what they want from me. then its they don't know who kendra is anymore or even know that she exist. untill they need something from me and show up at my god dam door step. then they know i exist and know who i am all of a sudden.

for now on i'm going to draw a fucking line with people. hey since i did this for you. then you better do something for me in return. if not don't ask me for anymore favors. if your not going to do anything for me back in returns. since i do shit for you then you better do shit for me. other wise i'm not going to do crap. i'm going to have people do something for me first and then i'll do them there favor. see what happens when i do that.

oh yea and on a friday i'm going to go down and take the driving test.
Old 09-09-04   #59
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

for right now i'm sitting here listening to classic rock. then having one beer and smoking my cigarettes. also i'm sitting here being sad tonight. because i'm lonley and i'm still single. man i need a girlfriend bad......................... but don't worry i'm still going to do something about it. this one chick i like is in another state right now. because they rotate the girls. so i'll have to wait untill they return. in order for me to go out and do what i want to do. which sucks alot but hey.
Old 09-12-04   #60
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

went out to eat at a place called cappettoes.

sunday is our family day to go out and eat. then we all decided to eat at a place called cappettoes. then a waitress came by our table and asked us what we would like to have as a drink....... then she went over to me. i told her that i would like to have a gothic coke. so she stops writting and she missed heard me. and then she puts the pen to her lips and pauses to think for a minuet. she goes "how would you like to have a dr. coke? would you like coke mixed in with dr. pepper at the sametime?" then my mom told her that i wanted a gothic coke.... so my family and the waitress all started laughing...... through out my whole intire order on what i'll get.... i put the word gothic infront of it.
so i had a gothic coke, gothic minnie stroney soup, and a half baked order of gothic regatonie........ then of course kaylee had her friend over. and her friend and i were picking on here. as my family all pick on each other. then my mom new what we were doing and she leans over and says to kaylee "kaylee just them both to screw off." and all of us just started laughing. i was shocked about that when my said it. my eyes just opened up wide. then my mom pulls out a fan and starts to fan her self. i asked her if i could see her fan. then she hands it over to me. i start fanning her self. and then i said this "i'm fanning you. do you want to know. because i'm you BIGGEST FAN!" again the family laughed. but after we all got our meal and ate it. our sillyness died out. and all of us got calm. so i had fun with the family today.