Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Every Rose Has A Thorn

Old 01-18-06   #701
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,844
good news about your knees gotta keep em in good shape the fellas like a girl who can stay on her knees!!! LOL!!! JK

whooo lordy this sem is the shit! African civ is the best course i've taken in university so far. yesterday we were watching a video about Meroe and i was taking wiht my prof after class who did some excavating at a Meriotic site called Mussawarrat where it is believed that the Meroites trained elephants! also Im going to be volunteering at the SAFA ( Society for Africanist Archaeology) conference in june and my main job will be to take Dr Shinnie around to various seminars and get him to and from the venues. Cool thing about that was He and i set that one up when i was over at his house. when i told Dr. Lyons about that one she was wierded out by the fact that i hang out with him! god damn! who knew that my interest and connections through wargaming ( Dr Shinnie is also a firend of our family) would pay off so fucking much!!!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06   #702
Soulfull
Necessarily So

Soulfull is on a distinguished road
Credits: 68,384
Wow....cool how things just fall into place when you're putting out the vibe. Sometimes it's not what you know, huh.

G'day, Tijuana Bandit. Glad you are doing well ! 2006 is going to be a good year.
Old 01-19-06   #703
Soulfull
Necessarily So

I'm doin' a very philosophical sorta evening. I have many blessings.
Old 01-20-06   #704
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfull
I'm doin' a very philosophical sorta evening. I have many blessings.
Indeed!
Old 01-28-06   #705
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Hello my little darklings!

please forgive my absence! I have a good reason!

yes yes i Dirge have once again been victim to cupids unerring accuracy ! yes yes! DIRGE IS IN LOVE!!!!!

her name is Tanya she is from Russia and she is AMAZING!!!! seriously! no dramma with this one! she is smart sexy honest! everything i could ever want! we have been talking and i think there may be a serious life adjustment for me comming in the near future..... she may become a citizen if you get my drift people!
Old 01-29-06   #706
Soulfull
Necessarily So

Oh my dark Lord! I'm so happy for you. I love to be in love. So, where did you meet her? What does she do? Is she good in bed? and, can she cook?
Does this mean I can't come to Egypt with you?
Old 02-01-06   #707
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
Oh my dark Lord! I'm so happy for you. I love to be in love. So, where did you meet her? What does she do? Is she good in bed? and, can she cook?
Does this mean I can't come to Egypt with you?

your goin???? coool! race ya to the top of the great pyramid last one up is a snake- eyeball -falconhead!

yup lurv is lurvurlee!! and after 3 years of droning on and on I have learned my lesson NEVER WRITE ABOUT IT ON DF!!!! LOL!!!! so youll forgive me if im keepin the details to myself on this one yeah?
Old 02-01-06   #708
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

anyhoo shcool is hugely busy these days. and im loving it! math is under control with the aid of my friend who is going to tutor me and african civ and histoy is going swimmingly got a big test in civ next thursday but we have only coverd Egypt and a bit of Nubia so it aint no thing. i have finally decied on the subject of my term paper for history im going to be doing it on the battle of Isandlwanna in 1879 this was a battle were the Zulu warriors inflicted the worst defeat on the British in ther entire colonial history im goin to be looking at the factors involved that lead to this disaster and the ramifications for the Zulus ironically it was this battle that lead to the build up of forces in South Africa that ultimately led to the fall of the Zulu nation

of course in my zeal for this project i had to go and star a zulu and british wargames army ! hehehehe! soon the velt will run red with the blood of the red soldier! uSUUUUUUTHHHHUUUUUU!!!!!
Old 02-02-06   #709
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

thanx TB!
Old 02-03-06   #710
Soulfull
Necessarily So

I'm going to vicariously share your trip, which would make me a quail, vulture, placenta, mouth (isn't that 'wanker')...and thanks to you not sharing, I can't vicariously have a love life.

I was watching something on the Zulu eradication the other night. Everything I've been able to find to read gives a battle field commentary on tactics and orders and hardly touches on the reasoning behind anything or the fear or the fact that these people were fighting for their freedom and homeland. It's never written from the perspective of the women/children involved (sure, there were no Brit women, but there were Zulu). Male written history seems to treat everyone like toy soldiers as though emotion and motivation isn't a fact. Anyway, I'll get off your soapbox now. How long is your paper? Do you think you could e-mail me a copy when you're done? I'd love to read it.
Old 02-04-06   #711
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
I'm going to vicariously share your trip, which would make me a quail, vulture, placenta, mouth (isn't that 'wanker')...and thanks to you not sharing, I can't vicariously have a love life.

I was watching something on the Zulu eradication the other night. Everything I've been able to find to read gives a battle field commentary on tactics and orders and hardly touches on the reasoning behind anything or the fear or the fact that these people were fighting for their freedom and homeland. It's never written from the perspective of the women/children involved (sure, there were no Brit women, but there were Zulu). Male written history seems to treat everyone like toy soldiers as though emotion and motivation isn't a fact. Anyway, I'll get off your soapbox now. How long is your paper? Do you think you could e-mail me a copy when you're done? I'd love to read it.

hehehehe dripping penis- fan -arm - goat face! wavy line wavy line wavy line.....

yeah soory bout not wtiring about the lurv on here but i feel that if i do I will be cursed, to much of the bad vibe of the other girls and jsut the general bad vibe that permeates this forum I DONT WANT TO FUCK IT UP!!! any hoo ....

yes the tactics and strategy of the Zulu war have been well documented and will be a major focus of my work. And you are right we tend to look jsut at the facts and not effects. and most works are from a british perspective although that is changing. That is the subject of a whole other paper! i agree that ltttle has been done on the impact of the war on the Zulu women and children but equally there was an impact on British women and children who lost fathers and husbands. ( oooh thats a nice bit social science flip floping eh!?!?!?!?) And ironically the Zulu war was started by trumped up charges of a cousin of Cetswayo murdering two Zulu women ! basically Frere was itching for a war with the Zulus and Cetswayo was trying everything to aviod one. eqaully facinating is the fact that my Great grand father Archibald Johnson fought with the Natal Mounted Police, and was on the sick list and left back at Petermaritzberg on Jan 22 1879 and thus avoided being killed at Isandlwanna!
Old 02-04-06   #712
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

i would be happy to provide you with a copy of it!
Old 02-04-06   #713
Soulfull
Necessarily So

Oh wow, you actually have a personal connection to the events. That's awesome. I'd love you to provide me with a copy, thank you.

I totally understand why you don't want to post anything about you're beautiful Russian, I was just playin' wit cha. You so deserve some happiness man.
Talkin' of happiness I haven't seen Anthony around at all. I hope everything's alright.
I start up again next week....I'm so excited, can't wait to get into it.
Old 02-05-06   #714
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
Oh wow, you actually have a personal connection to the events. That's awesome. I'd love you to provide me with a copy, thank you.

I totally understand why you don't want to post anything about you're beautiful Russian, I was just playin' wit cha. You so deserve some happiness man.
Talkin' of happiness I haven't seen Anthony around at all. I hope everything's alright.
I start up again next week....I'm so excited, can't wait to get into it.

yeah weird eh? to think I might not even be here if was not for a case of yellow fever! or would I? hmmmm....

yeah Edge has been quiet these days maybe armys got him workin hard.
Old 02-05-06   #715
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijuana_Bandit
umm....happy birthday love! *kiss*

Thanks TB!

not a bad birthday as they go had a relaxing time tonite just friends and family and LOTS of chinese food! got some good loot too!
Old 02-06-06   #716
Soulfull
Necessarily So

Happy Birthday babe. The world's a better place with you in it. You should be having a week of celebration! What did you get?? What did you get from Tanya?
Old 06-02-06   #717
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
Boo.
Happy Birthday.
Sorry for taking so long.

Any wish came true yet?
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.