Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Darkforum Support Forums > Support Forum
Reload this Page Becoming a MOD
Closed Thread

Old 01-21-04   #21
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
Really? When I tried, the FBI instantly traced my IP address and contacted AT&T for my personal information. Within 15 minutes, I had black helicopters circling my house, and agents in full riot gear surrounding my house. They busted in, pressed the "back" button on my browser, and said "hey kid, never do that again."
hahaha, that would make a kick ass short.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
is Offline  
Old 01-21-04   #22
Lillith

Quote:
well, it's physically impossible for people under the age of 18 to gain access to those forums. I mean, it's not like you just have to click on a link or anything; there's all sorts of high-tech security scripts set up. People like velvet, for instance, would never get in.

Ironically, she is banned from the Adult forum, as is every youngster that we know of. Beckah was banned until she turned 18. If you could work on some program that can prove people's ages we'd be most obliged!

Old 01-21-04   #23
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
which is why i'd be perfect for the bitch board .

You do realize we'd have the protest of all protests if we even considered a mod for Bitch. *le sigh* These are the days of our tribulations, stay tuned for clips of tomorrow's episode.

I'd love for you to be allowed access to our secret board (which is where the most fun is had and which is also where most mods are more active than anywhere else)..... Only kidding, about the latter part. The Bitch forum cannot be moderated sweety, otherwise we'd have a certain "few" who would scream blue murder.

Old 01-21-04   #24
patryn
fuck off

i know. then you have to log out and view it as a guest, which garg wouldn't guard because it brings so many people here for NUDIE PICS!!!!!!!!1111&&&&&

is Offline  
Old 01-21-04   #25
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
You do realize we'd have the protest of all protests if we even considered a mod for Bitch. *le sigh* These are the days of our tribulations, stay tuned for clips of tomorrow's episode.

I'd love for you to be allowed access to our secret board (which is where the most fun is had and which is also where most mods are more active than anywhere else)..... Only kidding, about the latter part. The Bitch forum cannot be moderated sweety, otherwise we'd have a certain "few" who would scream blue murder.
i wouldn't be moderating. thats why i'd be the best. i'd encourage fights, whoring, shit talk, etc. face it suga, i'm the best mod you could eva have fo da bitch boad.

is Offline  
Old 01-21-04   #26
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
i know. then you have to log out and view it as a guest, which garg wouldn't guard because it brings so many people here for NUDIE PICS!!!!!!!!1111&&&&&
Bingo. Unless garg bans guests from viewing those two forums..... which he should do, if he hasn't already.
is Offline  
Old 01-21-04   #27
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,246
Quote:
I'd ask to be a mod again, but I'm sure I'd be unable to hold myself back from participating in flame wars. They're too much fun. Actually, Lillith and I got into one, and she didn't get into trouble. She's been in flame wars with Billy too, and never got into trouble. ArSiNiK flames, and he doesn't get into trouble. Crypt never even posts, and he's still a mod. Beauty gets into flame wars, and she doesn't get into trouble (she rules, though). errantrogue has gotten into many a flame war with Billy, and he didn't get into trouble. Arcole almost never posts, and he's still a mod.

Hmmmm..... I'm thinking you should either amend those rules, or fire a bunch of mods

I don't have to report to The Lair, or whatever it's called. It was a mutual thing between Gargie and I that I not have to go in there. I wouldn't mind, but it's just a big pain in my ass and I don't think I could be nice to certain people in there.

And I love ya too, Anti.

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
is Offline  
Old 01-21-04   #28
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Ugh.... the lair. All I remember about the lair is that errantrouge was a man on a mission to annoy the crap out of everyone. That was a long time ago, though.
is Offline  
Old 01-21-04   #29
Lillith

Quote:
i wouldn't be moderating. thats why i'd be the best. i'd encourage fights, whoring, shit talk, etc. face it suga, i'm the best mod you could eva have fo da bitch boad.

Shit, you do have a point there.

Old 01-21-04   #30
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBeautysDemiseX
I don't have to report to The Lair, or whatever it's called. It was a mutual thing between Gargie and I that I not have to go in there. I wouldn't mind, but it's just a big pain in my ass and I don't think I could be nice to certain people in there.
Pity, it would be very cool to have you in there.

Old 01-22-04   #31
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
Shit, you do have a point there.
[southern bell voice]oh grant me the pleasure, please?[/southern bell voice]

is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #32
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
patryn could be the anti-mod of the bitch board.

is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #33
Pier
Face in the Mist

Pier
Credits: 2,475
Well I wouldn't mind helping out, Garg. I've been a forum mod for years...ever since the heyday of 3dfx.

I would rather be a brilliant meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The purpose of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
- Jack London
is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #34
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
Oh! OOOoO!!!! Lemme be a mod!! I have contrabuted loads to this forum!!! Plus! I post here all the time!! Im a fucking great groupie for here and can get loads of new members... And I would be like.... The greatest mod ever! I would act just the same as any other mod... Heh...

Pier joined up this month and I've been here for like... Years! I have arthritis in my hand s because I post here so much!! You owe me!! The WORLD OWES ME!!! Man, this sucks....

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #35
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
patryn could be the anti-mod of the bitch board.
thank you suga. i have a poll up now. i will obtain this dream. even if it requires me not to talk about garg's 2" dick again.

is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #36
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,461
Quote:
well, it's physically impossible for people under the age of 18 to gain access to those forums. I mean, it's not like you just have to click on a link or anything; there's all sorts of high-tech security scripts set up. People like velvet, for instance, would never get in.
Oh thank you! I love you too doll. But you're right. I have no intrest in having black helicopters circling my house, so I guess it's all good.

I was just thinking about how one becomes a moderator, cool that I found this thread. I break too many rules to be a mod, so there's no point in trying.
Old 01-22-04   #37
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I AM GOD! People should Worship me! And what better way to display my power than in a modship.... Oh... Wait! Erm... Im really modist and you should mod me because of my merit....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #38
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,461
*Bows*
Old 01-22-04   #39
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,469
You know what would be cool? If we could vote OUT mods. Yeah. Let's do that. I vote errantrogue OUT.

is Offline  
Old 01-22-04   #40
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Im in favour of that....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline  
Closed Thread