Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Did Arsinik die?!

Old 08-09-07   #41
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK View Post
werd. almost every hot chick has that hand grenade girlfriend that no one wants to jump on. now i've got a wingman to pounce on the fatties.
It would probably go like that Perry Bible Fellowship Comic: Sgt. Grumbles.

"Iron! Launch the Counter-Offensive . . . Iron! Where are you man! I need you! IRONNN!"

Meanwhile, I'm at the other end of the Bar, half-cocked and giving some Bar-Skank way more information then she would ever want about my personal life . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
hahaha Iron's Rite is a blacksmith
I know! And He's fat too! HAhahahahahahahaha! oh you're so witty Fr0g: From now on, I'm going to follow your every post and if you're fighting with anyone, they'll have to deal with me too! Internet friends Conjoined at the Hip forever!
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-07   #42
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
Nice stock response; and way to prove my point with your choice of metaphor. Bull-Squid-Fucking-Shit I know I'm a bit of a Weirdo but I'm not going to hide that and try to project a false image, I suck at that and trying to do it just pisses me off. It wasn't until recently that Wicked Lady had a problem with me and I doubt that you even know anything about the situation besides from when you've seen us fight: Although I would think that it's pretty obvious that most of the time I can't write anything without her taking pot-shots at me. I don't know what you get out of sticking your nose in it but that's your business.
Still: How should I act? What should I do? Either change my attitude to meet with your approval or leave? Because that's what I'm getting out of this . . . Hey, come to think of it, that's exactly what a popular clique does- Oops! Yeah . . . How about that, I wondered why you were getting so defensive.
Misguided lulz right thar. Who was it that came into Billy's thread and started being a dick first? Who was it that drew the attention of several regular posters that condemned the action? You were trolling for an argument when you hadn't posted anything in weeks. And now you try to play the victim. "Ohnoes. WL is mean to me sometimes." Tough shit. You're no angel. You're an asshole just like the rest of us. At least be up front about it and try to stop taking the moral high ground when you're as shitty as the rest of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-09-07   #43
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
So what? I can't make jokes anymore? We already know how Billy feels about minorities so taken in that context it was very much a joke. If I had stated: "Hey Billy, why do Niggers frighten you so much? Is it because you have a small dick?" That would have been a troll: Why the Fuck am I even bothering to justify myself in the first place though? You've made worse jokes about people before but you always claim that it's all in good fun and you've admitted that you like to troll: However, when I write something provocative, It's always trolling and I shouldn't do that because it's mean! BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
So yes, it is a Clique and you're a Hypocritical Cunt with Chronic Vaginal Itching.
I can dig up the specific threads that show how all of this started; whenever Billy and I would argue: It was like a Retard Trigger for you and you had to jump in Flailing around and Bellowing. Even though you were rarely even involved in the debate at that point: Oh but poor Billy needed you to back him up . . . Does that seem like a Clique? . . . No, that's just me projecting shit. Sure, we know how broken up I act about my formative experiences . . . Then you took it personal when I acted appropriately by warning you and you still hold a grudge for that. A Winner is you!

Last edited by Iron's Rite; 08-09-07 at 16:31.
Old 08-09-07   #44
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,447
Interesting fact; everyone thinks that they're smarter than most people. Statistically, of course, half of them are wrong.

Now, to add interest to your insipid snipings, have random interweb image of amusement fun-time making.

Old 08-09-07   #45
Iron's Rite

Old 08-09-07   #46
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,422
Quote:
So what? I can't make jokes anymore? We already know how Billy feels about minorities so taken in that context it was very much a joke. If I had stated: "Hey Billy, why do Niggers frighten you so much? Is it because you have a small dick?" That would have been a troll: Why the Fuck am I even bothering to justify myself in the first place though? You've made worse jokes about people before but you always claim that it's all in good fun and you've admitted that you like to troll: However, when I write something provocative, It's always trolling and I shouldn't do that because it's mean! BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
So yes, it is a Clique and you're a Hypocritical Cunt with Chronic Vaginal Itching.
I can dig up the specific threads that show how all of this started; whenever Billy and I would argue: It was like a Retard Trigger for you and you had to jump in Flailing around and Bellowing. Even though you were rarely even involved in the debate at that point: Oh but poor Billy needed you to back him up . . . Does that seem like a Clique? . . . No, that's just me projecting shit. Sure, we know how broken up I act about my formative experiences . . . Then you took it personal when I acted appropriately by warning you and you still hold a grudge for that. A Winner is you!
In answer to your question, they don't frighten me, I just have this aversion to criminality. The penis thing you seem to always focus on, well I will leave that to you to sort out for yourself.
Old 08-09-07   #47
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

I like the black girls.

Oh so much more than the white girls.
Old 08-09-07   #48
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Oh speaking of kittens, we were about to pour concrete into one of the wall panels we put up last Friday, this Monday. And we found a kitten stuck inside the wall, literally seconds before we were about to start pouring. One of the guys was able to bend some rebar into a sort of hook with a whammy, and fish the little fucker out. He decided he is going to keep it, he named him Wally, since we found him in a wall.
Old 08-09-07   #49
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
I like the black girls.

Oh so much more than the white girls.
I fluctuate back and forth on that one myself... its hard to know how to feel about a group of people when you are "friends" with some, want to fuck others of them but hate the rest based on their race alone. In the words of Monsters Ball though, you're not a man until you split dark oak.
Old 08-09-07   #50
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

I get it. Wally. Because he was in a wall. I see what you did there.

How the Hell did he get in the wall? Had it been open before, or was this the last survivor of an ancient wall-dwelling race of cats?
Old 08-09-07   #51
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
I fluctuate back and forth on that one myself... its hard to know how to feel about a group of people when you are "friends" with some, want to fuck others of them but hate the rest based on their race alone. In the words of Monsters Ball though, you're not a man until you split dark oak.
That about describes my relationship with humanity at large, so it doesn't really seem like a big deal to me. People of any race are generally going to fuck you over because they're stupid, ignorant cunts. White people might be more educated, but it doesn't stop most of them from being stupid, ignorant cunts who'll backstab you on a moment's notice.
Old 08-09-07   #52
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
I don't know.... there are lots of white trailer park trash people out there who are pretty undereducated

I know this because I watch fucking Cops man......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 08-09-07   #53
Iron's Rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
Oh speaking of kittens, we were about to pour concrete into one of the wall panels we put up last Friday, this Monday. And we found a kitten stuck inside the wall, literally seconds before we were about to start pouring. One of the guys was able to bend some rebar into a sort of hook with a whammy, and fish the little fucker out. He decided he is going to keep it, he named him Wally, since we found him in a wall.
I like it, Harvey Wallbanger springs to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
I had a Black girl interested in me once. She was ridiculously hot, beautiful face and dangerous curves in all the right places. She was also only 16 . . . I don't think I can properly express my frustration with that one in words.
Old 08-09-07   #54
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:

I think you missed the point. The point is you always like to play victim and cry foul and "she/he started it first, so I'm completed justified in being an asshat". No one cares if you're going to be a dick, but stop acting like you're some paragon of morality on here. You're not. You're a bitch, just like the rest of us.

God you remind me so much of errantrogue.

Old 08-09-07   #55
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
I get it. Wally. Because he was in a wall. I see what you did there.

How the Hell did he get in the wall? Had it been open before, or was this the last survivor of an ancient wall-dwelling race of cats?
Well we are working right there in Yale, so theres a lot of housing in the area. So likely he was out one night walking along the wall and fell in. He looked pretty fucked up so I assumed he fell in that Friday or Saturday but we didn't pull him out until Monday morning.

But yes, the walls are open, we build up these big panels which are hollow and then fill it with concrete, apparently the cat got into the top and fell in somehow.
Old 08-10-07   #56
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

My cat got loose as I was fending off the advances of a large black man. He ran out the front door, then promptly ran back in. The outside world scares him.

Old 08-10-07   #57
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
I don't know.... there are lots of white trailer park trash people out there who are pretty undereducated

I know this because I watch fucking Cops man......
Obviously I meant overall. There's trashy whites and highly educated intelligent blacks, but the averages definitely lean a different way. (note: Unlike Billy or someone, I have no racial theories behind this, I just blame culture and economics. But that doesn't make it any less true)
Old 08-10-07   #58
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
I just plain ol' blame society.
Old 08-10-07   #59
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Yeah its genetics and lower IQs.
Old 08-10-07   #60
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i have the IQ of a ceiling fan and i'm still smarter than 100% of the black people i know.