Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Did Arsinik die?!

Old 08-06-07   #21
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK View Post
rhode island isn't exactly the mecca of custom trucks.
They are if you like 'em held together with duct tape and rust, or whatnot. (Or stolen. Seems that happens a lot here lately......)
Old 08-06-07   #22
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,595
Quote:
i fly into tennessee again in about 30 days and then drive to kentucky. if it makes you feel better i don't plan on saying "hi" that time either. hahahaha....
Oh I won't be here. I'm leaving for the beach around that time. But my heart does bleed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-07   #23
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
the beach is nice. do you plan on returning all that sand that's been stuck in your vagina while you're there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-07-07   #24
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Quote:
the beach is nice. do you plan on returning all that sand that's been stuck in your vagina while you're there?
Come on ArSiNiK, that's not nice. You should know by now that her Bitchiness is caused by a more chronic condition: Most likely Vagina Dentata, since it seems that not even a Deep-Dicking can alleviate her symptoms.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 08-07-07   #25
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Oh look. Now that Iron's Rite isn't the minority in his pathetic insults of me, he feels empowered to use the same tired shit.

At least Assinik is on some level better than me and amusing in his disdain. He's got a good job, travels a lot, and is somewhat attractive. You're... not.

Old 08-07-07   #26
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Hahaha! You follow ArSiNiK's posts like a little puppy, even demanding that he visit you: In spite of the fact that he always insults you in return . . . Yet you never throw anything back, even in the spirit of returning a joke . . . It's cute. Or is Pathetic the word I'm looking for?
Old 08-08-07   #27
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
Hahaha! You follow ArSiNiK's posts like a little puppy, even demanding that he visit you: In spite of the fact that he always insults you in return . . . Yet you never throw anything back, even in the spirit of returning a joke . . . It's cute. Or is Pathetic the word I'm looking for?
Why should I throw anything back at Assinik? I have this thing called RESPECT for him. Something no one has for you. The fact that he and I have been doing this for oh.. about 5 years means that I have long ago learned not to argue. Much like Billy.

That would be the difference between me and you. I'm not stupid enough to argue with people that don't give a rat crap what I say. I argue with you because you cant resist replying and trying to get the last word.

Now are you going to keep talking about shoving my face in a cunt? I think that was one of your funnier moments.

Old 08-08-07   #28
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts

Old 08-08-07   #29
Iron's Rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Why should I throw anything back at Assinik? I have this thing called RESPECT for him. Something no one has for you. The fact that he and I have been doing this for oh.. about 5 years means that I have long ago learned not to argue. Much like Billy.

That would be the difference between me and you. I'm not stupid enough to argue with people that don't give a rat crap what I say. I argue with you because you cant resist replying and trying to get the last word.

Now are you going to keep talking about shoving my face in a cunt? I think that was one of your funnier moments.
So . . . What do you mean, are you scared to argue? Sure though, I'll do that, I'll leave here after 6 years just because not everyone is completely enamored with me. After-all, that's what you want me to do, isn't it? Damn, when I ignore all your Bullshit, you're definitely not as tough as you pretend to be.
No, I don't want to rub your face in a Cunt, that would completely ruin the Erotic appeal of Lesbians for me. Furthermore, I was trying to rub your face in the fact that you are a Cunt. How can I even rub your face in a Cunt in the first place when your head is so far up your ass?
Old 08-08-07   #30
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Okay that was just too ridiculous for words.

Old 08-08-07   #31
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
No, I don't want to rub your face in a Cunt, that would completely ruin the Erotic appeal of Lesbians for me. Furthermore, I was trying to rub your face in the fact that you are a Cunt.
hahahahahahaha.....

i go away for a month and you get funny? what the fuck is that all about?

Old 08-08-07   #32
Iron's Rite

Quote:
hahahahahahaha.....

i go away for a month and you get funny? what the fuck is that all about?
Don't Jinx it Fucker.
Old 08-08-07   #33
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

don't worry, we both know you only have the capacity to be funny once a month. i'll come back in 30 days and you can make me laugh again.

Old 08-08-07   #34
Iron's Rite

I don't think you'll miss much, we've finally got out Popularity Contest! All Day! Every Day!
Old 08-08-07   #35
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Oh look. You've bonded. Well every guy has to have a sidekick that can take home the ugly one.

Old 08-09-07   #36
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
Quote:
I don't think you'll miss much, we've finally got out Popularity Contest! All Day! Every Day!
there is no popularity contest.

it's just you're not liked.

you know it too. and to cope with it you invented the idea that everyone else is in this popular little clique that is out to get you and have their own little "look at us! we're popular" display and fun from such, and to put you down and out of their group. you're just like the little emo kid who cries and plots stupid plots against the other kids in school because you want to be friends with everyone but noone likes you because you're just simply unlikeable, in a pure 'you do it to yourself' manner. you try to lash out and display traits you think people will like you for, but it just doesn't work because you make a fool out of yourself and do things people just don't think are funny or cool. whilst at the same time, displaying your dislike for being so alone in your attitude, outward display of presence, and your actions. however much you try to fit in, you just don't. you're caught in a two way situation. the people you are trying to be buddies with and relate to and converse with aren't your real scene, but the one you have been pushed into relates to how you feel. but you still try anyway, in both ways, and fail. it's not really anyone else's fault but your own. your own views on everyone else, created their views on you.

i'm going to use the pyrric excuse now, since i've been drinking
Old 08-09-07   #37
Iron's Rite

Nice stock response; and way to prove my point with your choice of metaphor. Bull-Squid-Fucking-Shit I know I'm a bit of a Weirdo but I'm not going to hide that and try to project a false image, I suck at that and trying to do it just pisses me off. It wasn't until recently that Wicked Lady had a problem with me and I doubt that you even know anything about the situation besides from when you've seen us fight: Although I would think that it's pretty obvious that most of the time I can't write anything without her taking pot-shots at me. I don't know what you get out of sticking your nose in it but that's your business.
Still: How should I act? What should I do? Either change my attitude to meet with your approval or leave? Because that's what I'm getting out of this . . . Hey, come to think of it, that's exactly what a popular clique does- Oops! Yeah . . . How about that, I wondered why you were getting so defensive.
Old 08-09-07   #38
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Oh look. You've bonded. Well every guy has to have a sidekick that can take home the ugly one.
werd. almost every hot chick has that hand grenade girlfriend that no one wants to jump on. now i've got a wingman to pounce on the fatties.

Old 08-09-07   #39
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,195
hahaha Iron's Rite is a blacksmith

Old 08-09-07   #40
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
Quote:
Nice stock response; and way to prove my point with your choice of metaphor.
what point? you were proving a point? where was this point? did i miss it?

Quote:
I doubt that you even know anything about the situation besides from when you've seen us fight
i wasn't aware there was anything to know other than you suck.

Quote:
I don't know what you get out of sticking your nose in it but that's your business.
I don't get anything out of it. it's on a public board. i have the ability to remark and am doing so. i'm not sticking my nose in arguments, i just have my own opinion that you suck, and i'm voicing it.

Quote:
Still: How should I act? What should I do? Either change my attitude to meet with your approval or leave? Because that's what I'm getting out of this . . . Hey, come to think of it, that's exactly what a popular clique does- Oops! Yeah . . . How about that, I wondered why you were getting so defensive.
there you go again with the clique idea.

how about, accept that we don't see eye to eye, and just take whatever comes and goes, and try to construct a decent and worthwhile and possibly humerous comeback to whatever is posted. that might work.

or leave. guess it's your choice.