Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page 1st post! yeah! WHat kind of Car do you drive?

Old 02-19-04   #21
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
right now i am driving an 86 dodge daytona

my car back home sitting at my uncles waiting for me to come up with the money to rebuild it is my baby 76 dodge charger it is my first car i have had it for 14 years now...

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-04   #22
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
91 mazda rx7 gxl

hopefully it will be turbo within a year.

http://www.bluegrass.net/~patryn/car.htm
nice drift.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-04   #23
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i've got:

'70 chevelle
'94 s10

..and right now i'm driving around a new nissan titan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-04   #24
PSYKO
I'll Fuckin' Kill You

PSYKO
Credits: 18,124
Right now I own 3 vehicles. Over here in okinawa, I'm driving an 89 Mitsubishi van...named the Diesel Demon lol. Also sometimes called the War Machine. Its one of the biggest vehicles on the road over here...4-wheel drive, and a 2.5L turbodiesel. My primary vehicle in the states is a black 97 chevy S-10 with the 4.3 V6 and a 5-speed trans. My third vehicle was the first vehicle I ever owned. A primered 85 chevy S-10, thats sitting in my dad's barn right now with no motor or transmission in it at the moment. I'm saving up for an engine swap...thinking a 350 or 383 stroker with a 700-R4 tranny, Eaton posi, 3.73 gears, and full airbag suspension with a 4-link in the rear, sitting on a nice set of 17's or 18's. Every one of my vehicles has been paid out of my own pocket, and I'm quite proud of that fact
Old 02-20-04   #25
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,432
Quote:
yep. being on the rx7 boards you get kids whose parents by them a new 3rd gen. beautiful cars. lightweight, world class suspension. car runs a mid 13 sec quarter mile and a top speed of 150+. you see these dads getting there 16-17 yr old son one and they total it within a month. if they live they are in the hospital or there friend is. hell there was one where the kid's dad drove it and went off a turn into a river. son got out but his father couldn't undo the seatbelt. some people just don't respect what a car can do.

anyway, off on a tangent. yeah, i'm a firm believer that you should start off in a safe pos. otherwise you are throwing money down the drain. put them in something fast and you are asking for them to kill themselves. i felt privileged when my parents bought me the camry for college. that was my freebe. 5yrs old but dependable. they would have shot me if i started buying all kicds of shit for it. i had to pay my insurance anyway. they would have said that if i can buy all that, then i could afford to pay for the car.
rich kids blow, if you want to see rich kids? come to my town, smack in the center of my town is "Choate Rosmary Hall" Its literally one of the biggest and most expensive and oldest and most famous private schools in the world, JFK went there, Donald Trumps daughter wentthere, etc etc. If you read catcher in the Rye? He mentions it in that book.

Those kids make me sick everyone of them has a parent whos worth millions.
Old 02-20-04   #26
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion
right now i am driving an 86 dodge daytona

my car back home sitting at my uncles waiting for me to come up with the money to rebuild it is my baby 76 dodge charger it is my first car i have had it for 14 years now...
good project. i'd like to rebuild an old camaro ss. something about those cars sets me off all crazy. speaking of the charger, i just watched vanishing point (1971). badass movie. good soundtrack too.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 02-20-04   #27
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK
nice drift.
snow nice in the fact that its really easy to get sideways and with the low speeds, you have less chance of really screwing up your car. there was a more open turn after that that took a bit more balls, but the camera ran out of juice by the time i had really gotten it down.

Old 02-20-04   #28
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
rich kids blow, if you want to see rich kids? come to my town, smack in the center of my town is "Choate Rosmary Hall" Its literally one of the biggest and most expensive and oldest and most famous private schools in the world, JFK went there, Donald Trumps daughter wentthere, etc etc. If you read catcher in the Rye? He mentions it in that book.

Those kids make me sick everyone of them has a parent whos worth millions.
i say we go on a rich kid asskicking spree.

Old 02-20-04   #29
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
i say we go on a rich kid asskicking spree.
ive actually smacked a few of them around, they suck especially round here because theyre so fucking rich they think they own the town... i guess thats why so many of them get run over by cars..
Old 02-20-04   #30
patryn
fuck off

tis a shame....

Old 02-20-04   #31
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Oh stop ur bitching about rich kids will ya….Although I would love to add my sense on the ones who think they r rich…
Old 02-20-04   #32
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Rich kids are all ass, for the most part they all turn out to be bankrupted morally and socially because theyve never had to fend for themselves or learn responsibility.
Old 02-21-04   #33
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

Location: In the bottom of a bag of chips, with the crumbs...
~*Rebeckah*~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 197,027
i'm glad i'm not a rich kid..and i love my car..White/Black '86 Mustang LX, all 'stock' except for the sound system..which is getting replaced... Her name is Ethel *my other '86 is Edgar* ok..but i'm slightly confused on the rich kid thing?? do you consider kids 'rich/spoiled" when their parents pay for their insurance and gas? Cause my mom and stepdad pay for mine, in exchange for me keeping busy with school stuff, and keeping up my grades...but I don't know if that counts for rich kid..does it??

Old 02-21-04   #34
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Rebeckah*~
i'm glad i'm not a rich kid..and i love my car..White/Black '86 Mustang LX, all 'stock' except for the sound system..which is getting replaced... Her name is Ethel *my other '86 is Edgar* ok..but i'm slightly confused on the rich kid thing?? do you consider kids 'rich/spoiled" when their parents pay for their insurance and gas? Cause my mom and stepdad pay for mine, in exchange for me keeping busy with school stuff, and keeping up my grades...but I don't know if that counts for rich kid..does it??
thats not exactly rich, RICH is when you parents buy you a brand new Jeep Cherokee 2004 model with chrome rims, a systems, and itas all pimped out for your birthday gift, then take you skiiing for Xmas in Colorado... that kind of shit.
Old 02-21-04   #35
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

It isnt that great being rich...If i may add...
Old 02-21-04   #36
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

its gotta be alot better than being white trash like meeeeeee!! nah, fuck it, us white trash hicks have alot of fun but..we're still poor white trash...lol

"Rich white trash are the people with the plastic deer in their lawns. Poor white trash are the people that shoot at those deer."

Old 02-21-04   #37
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Ya its better but then at times it really isnt...Cuz then u get shit from the low lifes cuz they r jealous and they hate you for everything you have. (i get it day after day) But then yes the rich people give shit to the low lifes cuz they r low lifes in their eyes...So its just like a cycle...I dunno. Im not one of those stuck up rich bitches. I used to be when i first moved out here...But now i know i just kill them being here. And i LOVE it! So i dont need to brag about anything cuz u just gota pass my place. And i dont like bragging cuz no1 needs to know everything that i have. Usually the rich ones who brag, really dont have what they say they have...Trust me. I know alot of people like that, and u can tell people like that right away, just cuz they have a nice house and a few nice cars, dont mean ur rich..Cuz first of all, half of them inherit the money. They dont have parents who work their asses off 24/7 for it. I dunno everyone can get rich on their own...Stay in school, go to college, get a good job...work ur ass off. No1 is keeping anyone from being it, but urself. I just am lucky i get this style of life, i dont really classify myself as being rich. Im not totally rich, just we got more money then an average person. I dunno...I have pretty much the biggest house and more shit in my area. I do not belong here and its obvious. But also in others eyes, im poor, im a low life. So just everyone be happy for what ya got!

****If i sound bitchy im sorry...Im just trying to prove a point...And no1 will probably understand it cuz no1 ever does, but if u were in my shoes you would...****

Last edited by Icey_Blueyez; 02-21-04 at 14:45.
Old 02-21-04   #38
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

you know..if i was as rich as you...i'm pretty sure i could afford an education in typing 101 honey..

Old 02-21-04   #39
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Now need to be an ignorant bitch hun!
Old 02-21-04   #40
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

Public education is free...Fuck..You get what you pay for!!! :woo: