Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Blood lust

Old 03-15-03   #1
Isis
The Unknown

Location: as if i could locate my heart and tell you how to love me
Isis
Credits: 6,085
Blood lust

For those you like the sensation of biting and the beauty of our crimson ambrosia...based in my lovely castle in another world not known by many others...the always ebony sky always sparkles with flamy stars...you set the mood...::kisses::
Old 03-19-03   #2
yorrick
Brat-prince

yorrick is on a distinguished road
Credits: 9,632
*A strange figure stalked through the deserted hallways of the castle. His arms and legs are strangely elongated, as though they bare more the the usual number of joints. from beneath lank blonde hair, his pale blue eyes search the hallways, looking for something that will never be found*

"lucindia! my love! where are you? come back lucindia i need you"

*he dreams of the past, paying no attention to the world around him. not to the tatters that were once finely stitched garments, his cloak long gone and his trousers and long-shirt more holes then cloth*

"you turn away
when i look at you
do you really care
weather i am there

you closed your heart
and turned to stone
why wont you smile
and laugh again..."

* these words are a silent homage to a lost love, with each word his voice becomes both fierce and quite, until he is silent. then his elengate mody colapse, falling to the floor with no regard for injury*

lucindia.... my love..."

*red stained tears slide down his cheeks, his body shakes with sadness. Unaware of the sobbing figure a lone maid rushes silenly through the halls on a night time erand errand. as she rushes past the the shadow cloaked man his and reaches out and clasps her wrist"

"wait... lucindia, dont go..."

"sir, my name isn't lucindia..."

*the maid tries to step away from the emanciated skeleton of a man as he rises to his feet*

"your back my love, i know you would return"

"sir, your mistaken I've never met you before"

"shhh... lucindia, I'm, here theres no need to be frightened anymore"

*the maid tries to step away, but he already has his arms around her, not tight, but none the less inescapable*

"...fpr you, all of it, alll for you"
*some thing... flickered, but now it all seemed more real, there was now monsterious skeletal figure, just this hansome boy, fine cheek bones and clear blue eys framed by golden locks, his smooth mouth leaning towards her neck*

"my lord... I"

*pain, a tiny prin prick at her neck, but it only served to make everything elso so much more intense.she could feel the blood rushing through her body, feel his hands running along her sides. she wanted him, all of him. beneath her hands she could feel his warm body, the firm muscels of his chest and back, his strong arms lifting her off the floor*

"not long now my love, its almost over..."

*He, HE was all there was for her he bloof pumping through hr veins all for Him. but then... it slowed. her eyes clouded and the worlds stopped it was dark*

"NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!! you are not lucindia, where is she?!? why am i always damned to this!"

*the lean monster, the mad malkavian let thew body drop and continued on his walk, all his past forgotten once more. he twirled ocasionaly, muttering and jibbering to himself. once he even did a cartwheel8
Old 03-19-03   #3
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
::desending from her locked chamber Isis sees the young man wandering her halls wondering why such unhappiness overwhelms him::

"Young sir, whom are you looking for...dear..excuse me?"

::she reaches for his arm to turn him towards her direction::
Old 03-19-03   #4
yorrick
Brat-prince

*the blonde haired man is startled by the sudden apearence of something new and unfamiliar, his eyes flash a feral red but then his face reverts to that of a smiling youth*

"Greeting's m'lady, Sards the name, mad, mad as a Malkavian..... do i know you? oh your the one who... no that hasn't happened yet"

*Sard stares intently into the lady's eyes for a few moments, then his face cracks open with a mad grin

"you... your.... no umm who are you?"

*he seems puzzeled, like a child almost but in his eyes still flash red whenever he turns his head*
Old 03-19-03   #5
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
::she smiles::

I, my kind sir, am Isis...although the name does not come to par.

:: offers her hand::
Old 03-21-03   #6
yorrick
Brat-prince

*Sard flicks his hair boyishly then bends over the lady's hand in a formal bow*

my lady, your beauty would outshine the sun were I ever able to look upon it

*kissing Isis' hand and releases it as he rises. his smile reveals slightly elongated kanines*

I... I don't recall, i can't recall.... where am I? i have these lapses they come and go like... like birds, oh i do wish is could see a bird flying again, not cooped up in a nest hiding from the nigt... I... oh yes..."

*for a short moment Sard seems forget where he was, only recalling the presense of lady Isis at the last second. he smiles again, but says nothing*
Old 03-22-03   #7
Her_Servant
Toy to fate

Her_Servant
Credits: 15,534
There is a peeling feline cry and a figure tumbles down the nearest stairwell landing on all fours as it skids in the dust on the floor. It scrabbles to get a grip and darts forwards looking over its shoulder. It leaps forwards and turns to look ahead just too late to avoid hitting the two vampires. It crashes through the couple and lands in a heap in the corner. As it stands it turns so that his face can be seen. He has fine fur over his entire body and cat-like ears and eyes. As his mouth moves his fangs show, long even compared to his feline teeth. He looks panicked.

Sorry, sorry. A dog. There's a dog. It chased me. Bad naughty dog. It scared poor Felix. Sorry.

Our fate is not preordained. We make our own choices and our own mistakes.

Existance cannot be proven since it is, in itself, the proof of all other things. Existance, however, does not need proving. We should enjoy all we experience, proven or not.

Servant of Nobody. Master of my own life.

The devil with a broken mind.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-03   #8
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
:: Isis giggles a little while straighting out her clothing and helping Sard to his feet::

Well, hello...

so i see you've been chased into my castle how pleasent...

well ur welcome to stay...and the kitchen is open

::rubs the felines head and smiles::
Old 03-22-03   #9
yorrick
Brat-prince

*Sard's speeding locomotive of a train of thought was sudenly de-railed by the hurteling cat-thing. the giggling lady helped him to his feet, but when the creature opened his mouth and spoke He backed away in fear and stumbled over the forgotten body of the maid servent.*

"It speak's!! what devilry is this?!!!"

*from the where he lay the malkavian lept forward along the ground towards the cat-person, arms out stretched*

" it smells... it's... no.... ??? a cat? I had a cat once, it was soft, but then it left, cats don't like the dead, I'm dead. its all wrong now theres no more light I miss the sun. Have you seen the sun? It hurts my eyes and burns the skin, crispy, makes you a crispy. crispy Sard!!! no Isis won't be a crispy she's.... ARGH! hy head!!!!"

*half way towards Felix he fell to the floor again and clasped at his head, rocking back and forth*

"why wont it WORRK?!"
Old 03-22-03   #10
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
:: with a worried and unsure look Isis kneals to her knees and places her hand on the back of Sard's neck, and turns to Felix::

Hun, you better go... choose any room you like

::Isis looks back at the pail and dead maiden and dismisses the fact that she has lost another one... Isis turns back towards Sard and smiles lightly::

Neither of us will probably ever see that sun again. But I never remember as being any good to me in my heart beating being...I chose to live in the darkness for eternity... I am sorry if this was not your choice...come lets find you a room...

:: again Isis brings Sard to his feet and they start to walk one of the many halls of her castle::
Old 03-23-03   #11
yorrick
Brat-prince

*...a steady flame, a guiding light, this gentle woman leading him by the hand. everything is so strange so odd.

past. present. future. all off it a whirling nexus of posibilities each one less stable then the one before or is it after? there is no time just events. theres not even events its just....

maddening unable to tell now from then. but here leading me by the hand a beautiful, kind woman. but doesn't she betray me? or has that already happened? will she lead back me to lucindia? or haven't i met her yet? what is going on, its so fast, too slow incomprehensible...*

*Sard quitely followed Isis, paying no mind to his saroundings. ocasionaly smiling, sometimes laughing, a tear every now and then and sometimes a frown. but still with out comment he followed Isis, trusting her*

I was.... am... I will at some point be old. very old. and strong I think, but i don't think thats now. I might be two hundred years as i am, but maybe thats not for a while, maybe it happened long ago, you don't understand you see, for you its a straight line, for me its... its a whirl wind it changes and goes and comes... you wouldn't understand"
Old 03-23-03   #12
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
:: Isis listens patiently as he rambles on about a past life or even his present life...she feels pity because she knows she can't ever quite understand what has happened to him to make him like this...she turns and raises a hand places it gently on his cheek::

There is no reason for you to ever have to explain, my dear... Here is a room for you. Just send me a message if you need me. If you are hungry for any sort of food or "food" just help yourself to the kitchen, it is easy enough to find.

:: The room they have entered is well decorated and one of the best next to Isis'. It's windows model sheer draperies and the bed is covered in japanese silk with a lepard skin comforter.::

I generally do not like the feel of a dead skin but it quite comforting when you can't be outside with them yourself.

::To show what she means she transforms into a beautiful black jaguar...and gently rubs against Sard's leg...Transforming back she kindly kisses him on the cheek::

Good day...

::Isis walks out slowly and closes the door behind her...now she can tend to the deceasd maiden in the main hallway::
Old 03-24-03   #13
yorrick
Brat-prince

*Sard lay on the extravagent bed, enjoying a breif moment of sanity*

"let me see, the cat thing is still.... yes, and lady Isis is over there...."

*the candles and torches in the room flickered and went out. sard rose above his bed and floated on his back for a few moments before turning so hs feet were a few inches above the ground.*

*a gentle laughter left his lips and as he moved slowly to the wall nearest to Isis' bed chamber his shape seemed to change, the strangely elegant yet twisted figure with his elongated lims ...reformed some how, and floating in the air was a young man, his blonde hair bound behind his neck by a leather thong, pale blue eyes glinting with a hidden smile. the corners of his mouth turned upwards in a small grin as he place his hands on the walls and...*

*he could see inside her room, the large room filled with tasteful furniture. but where was the lady?...*
Old 03-24-03   #14
Her_Servant
Toy to fate

Her_Servant
Felix stands shuffling his feet, his claws making soft scratching noises on the stones. He listens as Isis tells hin the way to the rooms and smiles at her invitation to stay. He needed a place to rest for the day. When asked to leave he scurries off. With a flick of his tail he bounds into the floor and re-emerges in the grand kitchen. He looks to the cook asleep in his quarters, strange that a vampire should have one. A maid walks past and he sniffs at her from the shadows. He knows he cannot approach her like other vampires would. She would flee the sight of him. Sometimes he hated his sire for making him like this and then abandoning him. He hears a scratching sound in the pantry and sighs.

Rats blood again for poor Felix. Nasty little rats. Poor felix.

A tear runs down his cheek as he drops to all fours and crawls towards the sound.

Existance cannot be proven since it is, in itself, the proof of all other things. Existance, however, does not need proving. We should enjoy all we experience, proven or not.

Old 03-24-03   #15
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
:: Isis quietly wanders the castle pleased to finally have a few guests... the well over 300 hundred years of lonliness were starting to take a toll on her...instead of appearing to be a young vibrant age of 17 she was starting to age a little... althouhg many say her kind live long it was not the case for her...lucky her a rare breed of vampire got to her...and her sire was indeed deceased by now...but no she did not die as would she if sired by the orignal of vampires...Instead she liveds on as the last one of the line...she was last to be changed and refused to change anyone else...but now she looked a fair 19 years old...not much of an aging process but she knew her look wouldn't not change for yet another thousand years...at least...
As she again enters the main hall she leads her self to her own personal dorm...and even more pleased that there was another being in the room next her's...although he wasn't a looker his innocence and seemingly hurt being made him a little desirable...It made her wonder how he looked before he was hurt...::
Old 03-24-03   #16
yorrick
Brat-prince

*after a few moments Sard gave up looking for the lady and returned his senses to his body. his poor wretched body flesh-crafted by a rengeful tzimisce after a dire prediction. His curse of Malkavian madness had only been made worse after the tzimisce had stretched his bones and warped his flesh. nights of endless pain and torture. That was in the past, he could tell just by looking down at his twisted form*

*bored, Sard decided to go find the feline creature and see weather Sard was in the past, present, of future now*

"in shadow I was born, and thus by shadows I will be borne"

*still bearing the ilusion of his untwisted form, Sard faded into the shadows and flowed through the castle searching for his prey, projecting his presenct throught out the entire castle*

"where of where has my little kitty gone? hunting in the larder, searching for a home? no... the kittie's... THERE!!!"

*Sard moved inside the shadows and apeared in the same room as the cat thing, watching it feast on a large rat"

"sniff sniff, little cat, sniff sniff what ya at? sniff sniff, caught a rat?"

*He removed his his alusion and returned to his twisted form, seeming sudenly child like in his madness*

"what cha' doin?"
Old 03-26-03   #17
Her_Servant
Toy to fate

Her_Servant
Felix's ears twitch as he hears a sound behind him. He flicks his long black tail as he looks cautiosly over his shoulder. Seeing Sard he smiles broadly.

Hello mr Malkav! Are you OK now? Yes? Not scared, scared of poor Felix? Felix knows he is scary. Mortal people all run away from me. Felix drinks animal blood. Animals aren't scared. They loves me. Want some?

Felix offers the rat to Sard.

Old 03-26-03   #18
Isis
The Unknown

Isis
Isis Belit-Ilanit
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Weight: 116 pounds
Appearance: Short, flamey red hair that has been dyed black and the roots are just beginning to show. Eyes that were once a robins egg blue that have now dimmed and darkened to the silver shine of a sword. Ivory skin that never seems to color...sun or no sun...
General Clothing: Body hugging, black wife beater that reads "Bite Me...Please!"; low rise, black jeans that cling to her hips and thighs but let go as they run down her calfs; black, leather combat boots with a three inch heel.
Personality: Sometimes witty, or smart assed...welcoming to most everybody unless she finds reason not to...
Physical markings: A road rash scar on her right elbow, left as a souviner after a motorcycle accident in her human years; a scar that once was a gash made by a sword which was swung at her knees when in battle in her homeland of Scotland. Tatoos: Dragon wings on her shoulder blades and a name on her lower back with stars surrounding it that reads "NOVA".
Piercings: Only two...those which lie in her ears. Although each hole holds 4 different earrings a piece.
Choice of weapons: Normally the daggers strapped to her thighs given to her by her sire. Or a machette sheathed to her spine.
Strengths: Mind control...Isis uses this very much in dealing with someone untrustworthly...making sure that required tasks are done without fouls. Affection...everyone falls to her ability to make you feel important...although the feeling is generally not true she'll let you know when it is. Telekentics...simple as that. Witchery of almost any sort.
Weaknesses: Men in black ...Men are mostly her only weakness...so I will not give away what a man does to make her weak...for you may soon find out...
Animal choice: If occupied by a mammal of any sort it may be a feline or bird. Generally a black cat, tiger, black jaguar, hawk, or falcon.
Old 04-02-03   #19
yorrick
Brat-prince

"no... I just had a fair young maiden.. or i will or something. uhhhhm.... kitty cat? what are you or have i already said that... no wait. ok go ahead, what are you?"

*his moment of confusion forgoten Sard stared with childish intent at the creature before him*
Old 04-02-03   #20
Arianda
Eye Liner Labyrinth

Arianda
Credits: 2,182
*Arianda steps up to the large landing. Narrowing her green eyes she studies the symbols along the outside of the door. The castle looms tall and dark before her, but she is not scared. It seems to be welcoming her, beconing her to come inside. Wind swirls through her red hair, blowing it in front of her face and around her waist as she gives the door a gentle push...*

"I could choose to be purely good, but I will not. I could choose to be purely evil, but I will not. I will be neutral. In that way I am free to be what suits me best, and no man can predict my actions."

VampireDust's Alias....