Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Are you off/on the market?

Old 09-16-04   #41
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
Quote:
yea, I thought that went down a little prematurely. I just don't got it in me,anymore.
So you only cry for an hour now? Bet your therapist is up for some award for that feat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-04   #42
surreal

surreal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 105,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SpaceGhost*
yea, I thought that went down a little prematurely. I just don't got it in me,anymore.
panty waste.
Old 09-16-04   #43
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphyre
So you only cry for an hour now? Bet your therapist is up for some award for that feat.
hah,yeah,some improvement.
Old 09-16-04   #44
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,754
Anyhoo......I'm married but also have a fuckbuddy. (I'm also in the process of getting a boyfriend.)
Old 09-16-04   #45
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonnyte
I have some of those too...
And your relationship isn't working out? Holy fuck, I didn't see that coming!
I didn't think you were the type to be gross. That's cool, though.
Old 09-16-04   #46
(antihero)
N/A

I don't know. I'm technically single, but I have a mutual thing with somebody, but it can't really be more than a mutual thing right now. My last reeeal relationship ended 2-3 months ago; she was freaking gorgeous, but had to many annoying issues (even for me). I'm a firm opponent of the 'fuck buddy' relationship, so I don't even go there. And I think those who do go there are soulless fucking losers governed solely by their crotches, and I hope each and every one of them will come visit me, so i can slice their bellies open with my teeth and watch their blood slowly drain away as they descend to the unforgiving flames of hell. Seriously, you're all fucking pathetic. Except for ArSiNiK, because for some reason, that sort of thing fits him perfectly.... as long as there's lots of sex in the ass.
Old 09-16-04   #47
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
I don't know. I'm technically single, but I have a mutual thing with somebody, but it can't really be more than a mutual thing right now. My last reeeal relationship ended 2-3 months ago; she was freaking gorgeous, but had to many annoying issues (even for me). I'm a firm opponent of the 'fuck buddy' relationship, so I don't even go there. And I think those who do go there are soulless fucking losers governed solely by their crotches, and I hope each and every one of them will come visit me, so i can slice their bellies open with my teeth and watch their blood slowly drain away as they descend to the unforgiving flames of hell. Seriously, you're all fucking pathetic. Except for ArSiNiK, because for some reason, that sort of thing fits him perfectly.... as long as there's lots of sex in the ass.
Oh my......all that before breakfast? Sheesh.

Do you still love me, or do I fall in the ".....flames of Hell" catagory?
Old 09-16-04   #48
Jobe

Surprise surprise I'm single...
Last relationship ended 9 months ago and since then only had 1 date, so I'm currently single...
Old 09-16-04   #49
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

You're still my angel, Jobe. Never forget.
Old 09-16-04   #50
Jobe

Old 09-16-04   #51
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

I take that to mean yes?
Old 09-16-04   #52
Jobe

No I just like to little flully bunnies type things bounce up and down before I shoot them...

Old 09-16-04   #53
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metagion
Oh my......all that before breakfast? Sheesh.

Do you still love me, or do I fall in the ".....flames of Hell" catagory?
I guess it varies. If you do what crimsonnyte does, and have fuck buddies while in a committed relationship, then I'm sending you to hell personally. That's just plain fucked up. However, I'm not liberal when it comes to that stuff; dunno why, but I'm not. If you can't keep it in your pants, then you shouldn't be allowed to keep it. Restraint, in all its forms, is an admirable quality. Otherwise, you'll end up a jaded 50-something socialite who goes to seedy bars and hits on anything with enough change to buy you a PBR.

So yeah, since you're married and have a fuck-buddy AND are getting a boyfriend, then that's pretty much the trifecta; I don't even think I've heard of anyone doing that before I guess that you're technically on the Hell list, but I make exceptions for some people, based on absolutely nothing but personal preference. Maybe I'll just shove your hand in a pot of boiling water or something. That should learn ya.
Old 09-16-04   #54
Jobe

Yeah, hanging is too good for them...

...but it'll do for now

Old 09-16-04   #55
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
I'm not married. Probably won't ever be. I've been asked a few times, but heeeeeeeeeell no. (I'll never say never, but I don't think it's likely). I do have a boyfriend, he's the supreme ass of all asses. Can't remember the last time I was on an actual date... fuck buddies are cool, as long as they don't start to get to attached. At that point it's time to break it off.

I don't think of sex as something sacred or extra special, or for that matter I don't think it's something that is taboo or something to be scared of either. I think of sex as a fun and enjoyable activity that can be shared with whoever the fuck I want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-16-04   #56
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
I guess it varies. If you do what crimsonnyte does, and have fuck buddies while in a committed relationship, then I'm sending you to hell personally. That's just plain fucked up. However, I'm not liberal when it comes to that stuff; dunno why, but I'm not. If you can't keep it in your pants, then you shouldn't be allowed to keep it. Restraint, in all its forms, is an admirable quality. Otherwise, you'll end up a jaded 50-something socialite who goes to seedy bars and hits on anything with enough change to buy you a PBR.

So yeah, since you're married and have a fuck-buddy AND are getting a boyfriend, then that's pretty much the trifecta; I don't even think I've heard of anyone doing that before I guess that you're technically on the Hell list, but I make exceptions for some people, based on absolutely nothing but personal preference. Maybe I'll just shove your hand in a pot of boiling water or something. That should learn ya.
Well, that's uh, good, I suppose. The fuckbuddy was a "one time" thing (at least I think so) and the boyfriend is an LDR (he's in Boston) so....I'm actually poly. To me it isn't about sex; it's about companionship and interaction (which is why the "fuckbuddy" thing didn't really take off, but we're still friends).

So, that said, prepare the boiling water.....we could use more ladyfingers.

(PS--I wub you too Jobe. )
Old 09-16-04   #57
Jobe

Wub you too...

Old 09-16-04   #58
DOOM
New Blood

DOOM is on a distinguished road
Credits: 209
I got a girl and we been together since March, she is the only person I trust and the only reason why Iím alive.
Old 09-16-04   #59
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM
I got a girl and we been together since March, she is the only person I trust and the only reason why Iím alive.
You should live for other reasons as well......don't be like me and have someone eclipse you, then spend the rest of your time trying to figure out who you actually are.....it sucks.
Old 09-16-04   #60
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe X
Wub you too...