Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page i know this should b in the advice thread but its here anyway so just read it

Old 06-05-02   #1
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 202,134
i know this should b in the advice thread but its here anyway so just read it

OK in the past 5 years I have been lied to, cheated on, pushed down, oppressed, and hurt by a variety of men.

They have a tendency to say stuff that they dont mean. Or not meaning what they say.

They have said they have been faithful but in reality they have only been seeing my best-friend or another one behind my back.

If I want something they tell me ill never get it.

Some men think just because of their size they can threaten me and my friends.

Hurt? Well, lets just say my latest one just said to me that if his ex wants to get back w/ him then we have to break up. Needless to say I am NOT dating him anymore. tom, what the fuck is wrong w/ you, when that (cnt remember the chicks name for the life of me) thing came up and i dumped you the first time, i told you that I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR SECOND CHOICE! obviously u lied when u said i wasnt!

But my question to all men, is all of your gender fucked up or just the highschool ones?
Old 06-05-02   #2
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Credits: 28,938
Im in highschool and I treat my girlfriends (when I can get one) like queens. I don't know thats just me. Wanna go out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click The Pic to Viset Necrotic Obsession

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-02   #3
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Credits: 28,938
Did the title of the thread just change?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click The Pic to Viset Necrotic Obsession

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.

Old 06-05-02   #4
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

sure y not...i guess if i can find an ACCTUALL (yes directed to some1 from home) nice guy i sould get to know him.
Old 06-05-02   #5
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

ShotDownStar will become famous soon enough
Credits: 169,349
Dri, its just most high school guys (with maybe the exception of fallen since he seems to be such a nice guy).
i've just stopped doing the whole relationship thing and started dating around. and you know what

that simplifies EVERYTHING.

and on top of that i've started dating older guys who aren't so stupid and petty and who don't know my friends so...

(and on top of that i've also started dating women too)

it seems like these things would complicate my life wouldn't they? life's actually more fun these days, just make sure the people you date know that its non exclusive and you're good to go.
Old 06-05-02   #6
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel
Did the title of the thread just change?

yea it did, i changed it
Old 06-05-02   #7
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
Re: i know this should b in the advice thread but its here anyway so just read it

Quote:
Originally posted by DriWicked
But my question to all men, is all of your gender fucked up or just the highschool ones?
the high school ones are just stupid. as you get older you learn how to actually juggle multiple women.

Old 06-05-02   #8
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 133,192
should i be nice or should i just be my usual self?

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 06-05-02   #9
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
hmmm...

*rolls some dice*

ok, it landed on 2 and 4... that means.. you get to be yourself.

Old 06-05-02   #10
Crypt
___

ok, so maybe you should be treated like a P.O.S. Do you ever stand up for yourself and tell these people to fuck off, or get them back in some manner? If you get treated like some P.O.S and do nothing about it, you deserve what you get.

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 06-05-02   #11
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

1st-i am a chick complaining about men....
2nd-b urslef, unless u have some flaw like u like to murder every1 in sight.
3rd-revenge is BAD...i leard karma will give them what they deserve.
Old 06-05-02   #12
Crypt
___

uhm ya, sure what she said. oh and i was just commenting on what YOU wrote.

Old 06-05-02   #13
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 83,074
Stupid little bitch- I know what your problem is- its you choose the wrong men. I was like you awhile back but I changed now I got me a great man.
You deserve what you get.... it was your choice afterall..
Old 06-05-02   #14
Airk
Repairer of Reputations

Airk
Credits: 13,978
I always found the "are all men pigs/stupid/cheaters/liars/whatever" argument hilarious... seeing as women are just as bad...

at

"Listen, if you hate someone, you take the consequences"
-Takeshi Kitano,
"Battle Royale"
Old 06-05-02   #15
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Damnit Airk and Panthera got there before me.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 06-05-02   #16
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Re: i know this should b in the advice thread but its here anyway so just read it

Quote:
Originally posted by DriWicked

I tend to boil with rage when people ask questions like this. Lemme check my thermometer.... yep, there's the ol' boiling. First of all, I'm sure you're just cruisin for the pity. You had problems with a few guys, yes, but I checked the 2001 Census, and there are more than a few guys in the world. Rumor also has it that not every guy acts like every other guy... look and me and ArSiNiK, for God's sake.... couldn't be any more different if we tried.... ..... ..........

So, what you need to do is accept the fact that you've had bad luck, and look for somebody that doesn't give you shit. But when you start bashin' a group that includes me and everyone else you don't know, I'm gonna feel inclined to pull your eyeballs out with a corkscrew. Sorry; I really try to combat it, but I just HATE judgmental/retarded children. Well, not officially retarded children... they can't help that. If this thread is any indication as to your mental capacity, then I can see why guys don't like ya. Peace out, my lovelorn wussbag.
Old 06-05-02   #17
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,754
Men aren't all that bad; some are good with jam, cheese, fondue, and some Zinfandelles...(the wine!)

Anyhoo...I have to agree with (antihero) on this one. Don't paint every guy with the same brush. Some are wonderful (*points to sig...and I didn't mention others like Count Crapula, SoK, ScarecrowKing...you get the idea) and some deserve to have themselves tied to the engine of a 747, but therein lies the difference.

Think of it like a treasure hunt: plenty of sand, a possible good chest, and a treasure of one, but fun to look for.
Old 06-06-02   #18
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,933
*eyelid starts to twitch*

*neck jerks a few times*

You know what bothers me? People like Dri, but who are worse. I ain't sayin this is true for Dri, but I'm applying it to a lot of women I've come across so far in my life. I've sat there and talked to chicks who say all they want is a guy who will treat them well, be nice to them, do things for them, etc.. And yet, you know what they go for? They go for looks. They go out with the cutest guy they can find, and ladies, the majority of really cute guys, as well as the majority of really good looking women... are FUCKING BITCHES! Now there are some guys who are really incredibly good looking and happen to be great people as well, but not many.

I see these women, complaining, hurt, lost.. I try to help.. I've even asked a couple of them out. And I get rejected because I'm not good looking enough. Nevermind the fact that every girlfriend I've ever had has been treated like a queen.

So then they start whining and crying about how all men are scum, when they seem to be TRYING to find the scummiest guys they can. Some people have a need for this sort of melodrama in their life, and actually seek it out without meaning to, but some don't. Some are just fucking airheads.

Y'know what? Maybe if you'd pull your head out of your ass and look at a guy's Heart before you started going out with him, saw how he treated women in his day to day life, you wouldn't get fucked over.

Here's a few tips. If a guy sees a beautiful woman and wolf whistles and makes all sorts of inappropriate comments, that's probably not too good of a sign. If a guy can't keep his eyes on yours and they keep sinking while he's talking to you, that's not too good of a sign. If you can't have a deep, meaningful, interesting conversation with a guy, that's not a good sign. If a guy wants to have sex with you two days after you hook up, that's not a good sign.

Few tips there, use them or don't, it ain't my bitch.

If you've got a problem, with me, or with this post, or with me indulging in a bit of my own self-pity.. Well, that's just what it is, your problem.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 06-06-02   #19
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

lol me go for looks. First off, if I had the looks to get a good guy id be happy.
my last bf was a scrawny pail guy who's hair u could confuse w/ a sheep.
bf that was an overweight acne infested guy named chuck, he was a sweetheart ill give him that.
a midget
so no, I am not one of those chicks who go only for looks.

I am not looking for pity, just want to know if men grow out of that high school dumbass stage.

i dont stereotype every guy cuz i know there are good ones out there. their just taken or gay. (not saying every guy, just the ones i have met)

lemmy end on this-yes not all men r scum, they all cant b. but when the hell am I going to start meeting them?

and dont give me shit like I dont give every guy a chance, I try to. And yes I know that I have to get through the bad b4 I can get to the good.
Old 06-06-02   #20
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

On another note, its just not men in relationships I have problems with. my dads an drunk abusive asshole and my older bro got his girlfriend pregnant and then moved to California, knocked up another chick and then left her too.