Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page What's your type?

Old 06-03-02   #1
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,933
What's your type?

Haven't seen anyone put this test up yet... And if you wanna answer and not bother to take the test, or do both, go for it.

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/your_type_switch.jsp

As for my results...

Your type is the Girl Next Door

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away — she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous — a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

Yep, that's about the size of it..

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-02   #2
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
Who's Your Type?

Ready to learn your fate? Well, your matchmaking wheel has landed on the BAD GIRL. This anything-goes gal is just your type! You can't resist her tough-girl attitude, not to mention her willingness to walk on the wild side. Want to know everything about your perfect match? Just signup for Emode.com!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-03-02   #3
Darling Apathy
Darkness Incarnate

Darling Apathy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,089
Your type is the Bad Boy

The Pink Lady needs her T-Bird. You're attracted to the Bad Boy. Thetough guy. The heart-breaker. So what if he's hard to tie down? You want aguy who's got an edge, someone who keeps you on your toes. In fact, it mightbe the challenge that keeps you around. His bad-ass attitude is like amagnet — if a guy's got a rebel reputation, he's got your attention! Yourman's gotta be confident and have lots of machismo. Plain and simple,sensitive guys just don't float your boat. You have no time for the sweet,romantic, or doting guys who pursue you and, frankly, bore you to tears.Maybe you're just not into the touchy-feely thing right now. Who cares?Whether you're seeking adventure or looking to tame the wild, there'ssomething about a bad boy that keeps you coming back.

My vices are cheaper than therapy.

You say I'm a bitch like its a bad thing.
Old 06-03-02   #4
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

ShotDownStar will become famous soon enough
Credits: 169,349
Ready to learn your fate? Well, our matchmaking wheel has landed on the GOOFBALL. This fun and entertaining guy is just your type! Youcan't resist his smile and playful ways.
Old 06-03-02   #5
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
girl next door
Old 06-03-02   #6
*psycotic lover*
Feared by the Devil

*psycotic lover*
Credits: 12,948
Your type is the Goofball

Laughter is the way to your heart. A guy with a great sense of humor isdefinitely the one for you! You want a Goofball, someone who can laugh athimself and make you laugh, too. There's no bigger turn-off than a guy whotakes himself too seriously. You know that if a guy is silly, he's generallyself-confident and secure. Your man is a people magnet and everyone'sfavorite friend. There's never a dull moment with your jokester nearby. Youcrave excitement and laughter, and your goofball enhances those things inyour life. You probably think life is too short to spend it without asmile. Your goofy guy will ensure that that doesn't happen — hislighthearted and silly ways make everything a little bit brighter

I am infinity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-03-02   #7
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,087
Your type is the Bad Boy

The Pink Lady needs her T-Bird. You're attracted to the Bad Boy. Thetough guy. The heart-breaker. So what if he's hard to tie down? You want aguy who's got an edge, someone who keeps you on your toes. In fact, it mightbe the challenge that keeps you around. His bad-ass attitude is like amagnet — if a guy's got a rebel reputation, he's got your attention! Yourman's gotta be confident and have lots of machismo. Plain and simple,sensitive guys just don't float your boat. You have no time for the sweet,romantic, or doting guys who pursue you and, frankly, bore you to tears.Maybe you're just not into the touchy-feely thing right now. Who cares?Whether you're seeking adventure or looking to tame the wild, there'ssomething about a bad boy that keeps you coming back.

and i am

You are a Hippie Chick

The '60s are over, but their legacy of peace and love lives on in you, a genuine, granola-loving Hippie Chick. A fan of flowing skirts, Birkenstocks, and all-natural organic foods, you probably wear your hair long and loose so you can always go with the flow. The rhythm of your life is definitely laid-back and groovy. Genuine and unpretentious, you're a free spirit with a big heart. A Dharma looking for her Greg, after winning your guy's heart, you'll take him on a pilgrimage to Woodstock and make him wear flowers in his hair. And he'll love every minute of it. All in all, you've got just the right mix of idealism and social conscience to keep any guy trippin' over you, right into your arms.

Old 06-03-02   #8
Lillith

Your type is the Artiste

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. Your type is the Artiste, a unique guy who knows how to express himself in many ways, whether it's through words,music, or attire. You're attracted to his unconventional ways and his remarkable talents. He doesn't feel compelled to abide by society's norms. He believes that individuality is the key to happiness, and everything he does is a reflection of his "inner self." You fall head-over-heels for such confidence and style. Whether he's playing a song he wrote for just you or writing you a love letter, this guy knows how to make you feel special. He's in touch with his feminine side and doesn't need to assert his masculinity to feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, the Artiste would definitely be part of it!
Old 06-03-02   #9
Lillith

*chuckles* Oh my!

You are a Glamourina

Admit it: You just love being spoiled. A true Glamourina, you appreciate every chivalrous gesture and expensive trinket that's showered upon you. Gourmet dinners and nights at the theater are an absolute must — they're just a standard part of living the charmed life. Witty and sophisticated, you always light up a room like an 8-carat diamond. You know the hottest spots to eat, drink, and be merry — and you never have to wait in line. Men keep crawling back for more of your refined manner and Uptown Girl style. And why not? Sure, you might be a smidge high-maintenance at times, but just being around you makes men feel like King for a Day. Cool grace and elegant charm give you the upper hand at all times, which is just as it should be.
Old 06-03-02   #10
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Credits: 127,234
our matchmaking wheel has landed on the ARTISTE. This unique and talented individual is just yourtype! You can't resist his unconventional attitude and incredible sensitivity. Want to know more about your perfect match? Just sign up withEmode.com!

Meanwhile, somehow the thing thinks that I'm the 'girl next door'. Fucking idiots . . . .

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 06-03-02   #11
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
I'm taking it again because I somehow don't think that I'm the girl next door.

MEANWHILE, they're asking me about jeans, pop singers, and television shows . . . . of which I either know nothing, will take no part in, or BOTH

Ready to find out who you are? Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the GIRL NEXT DOOR. You're natural and spontaneous — men can't resist your tender-hearted nature and sweet smiles. Want to know more about who you are? Just sign up for Emode.com!

FUCK YOU, EMODE!!!

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 06-03-02   #12
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Ready to find out who you are? Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the ARTISTE. You're a unique, talented individual with an unconventional attitude. Women adore your incredible sensitivity.

Foreal.
Old 06-03-02   #13
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
*looks at her statistics and then (antihero)'s*

What's your sign, baby? According to emode, we're MFEO, sugar.

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 06-03-02   #14
Jobe

Duh, like I didn't already know!

Your type is the Hopeless Romantic

Looking for a gal who swoons when you recite poetry? Goes ga-ga over a bouquet of hand-picked wildflowers? The Hopeless Romantic is your girl. She loves soft music, candlelight, and long walks on the beach at sunset. She cries at sappy movies (her favorite kind) and has had her wedding planned since grade school. She's looking for a deep relationship — a soulmate. She's a traditional girl you can open up to and talk to about your feelings, your past, and your hopes for the future. How to win her heart? Romance her. Send her flowers, surprise her with a picnic lunch, or go for a horse-drawn carriage ride. Before you know it, you and your girl will be creating a life-long love story.
Old 06-03-02   #15
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,157
Hmmmmph - I am Moridin's type:

my type is:

Your type is the Romantic

There's no such thing as too much wining and dining! You're a sucker for theRomantic. Some flowers...a nice dinner...a little music — right up youralley! Your type places his woman on a pedestal and treats her like aprincess. That's exactly what you crave. Whether you need it or not, youlike the reassurance that a romantic guy provides. With him, you never feeltaken for granted. You don't fall for the tough-guy act — in fact, you're turned off by a guy who's not in touch with his feminine side. The sensitive male who properly courts a woman will steal your heart every time. A little traditional? Yup. A little old-fashioned? Maybe so. But did a little extradoting ever hurt anyone? Definitely not.

Old 06-04-02   #16
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Ready to find out who you are? Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the BRAIN. You've got a powerful mind and a thirst to learn, and women love your tremendous intellect.

Ready to learn your fate? Well, your matchmaking wheel haslanded on the BAD GIRL. This anything-goes gal is just your type! You can'tresist her tough-girl attitude, not to mention her willingness to walk onthe wild side. Want to know everything about your perfect match?

This thing is defective.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 06-04-02   #17
skinless_barbie
~gutter glitter~

skinless_barbie
Credits: 54,885
ahh now you've got me doing all these stupid quizes! lol i did another 'seven deadly sins on and again i got.... gluttony... ahhhhh! i'm gonna go eat now
Old 06-04-02   #18
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,580
i'm a hippie chick

my boy would be a goofball

Last edited by masochist; 06-04-02 at 02:17.
Old 06-04-02   #19
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,933
Quote:
Originally posted by waterbearer
Hmmmmph - I am Moridin's type
Well hello there waterbearer.. Maybe we should talk some more... lol

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 06-04-02   #20
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
Ready to learn your fate? Well, your matchmakingwheel has landed on the GIRL NEXT DOOR. This natural, spontaneous gal isjust your type! You can't resist her tender-hearted nature and sweet smiles.

Your type is the Girl Next Door

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away — she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous — a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

And me is a ...

You are a Bad Boy

You're a T-Bird looking for his Pink Lady. A tough guy. A heart-breaker. A Bad Boy. So what if you're hard to tie down? The gal for you likes a certain edginess, someone who keeps her on her toes. In fact, it might be the challenge that keeps her around; you're tough and hard to tame. More macho than the Marlboro Man, no one would call you romantic or doting, and they wouldn't dare accuse you of being in touch with your feminine side. That suits the ladies who love you just fine; it's the sweet, sensitive guys who bore them to tears. Whether they're seeking adventure or hoping to tame your wild streak, your mysterious ways and undeniable sex appeal keep them coming back for more.

Ok, I am propably looking for a girl like that...but my type...a bad boy?

I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.